Creamy Island Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

"If you're good, I may be back. But now, enjoy your paradise, you stupid piece of shit." Laughter echoed.

***

"Right here." Ezenia pointed out as the screen showed Tasha convulsing every other second and Aiya convulsing as well. "That's when you finally were defeated. I think the final count was that Tasha had about fifteen thousand orgasms and you had a little over half that. Not unusual for first timers. I'd say though that Tasha more than enjoyed her time on the breaker."

The girl sitting across from the Doctor was sipping another glass full of Pure Bliss, purring as her load emptied itself down the secretary's throat that was still sputtering and coughing around the girl's cock, legs still preventing her from removing the large member from her throat.

"How could I not enjoy myself? You did after all, tell me that I would. But my cock is still aching for release. Want to find out just how well I did back at campus?"

Ezenia's eyes glimmered with ecstasy, as she called out, "HOPE, cancel the rest of my appointments for the day."

A chime and then, "Very well, Doctor."

"My, Aiya, I never knew you could be after my own heart."

Sadistic grin matched sadistic grin. "You've seen it yourself, I can be a bitch when I want. And right now, I'm feeling particularly cruel, so I might as well enjoy it. Say, how about you call in one of your techs? You know, one that would be very resistive."

Laughing, the Doctor called out to HOPE once more. After that, she addressed the one in front of her, "I think we may have come to an understanding of one another. What about it? I can monitor you for a bit, and if I like what I see, I may invite you on board. All the fresh pussy you can fuck, and you can show those whores just how to use their mouths."

"How about we just torment the tech that walks through those doors and then discuss this afterwards." It was a statement, not a question, "But the offer does sound very tempting."

The doors to the office opened and then closed as a tech wearing an upset expression entered, obviously annoyed that she had been pulled away from her work.

"Do think about Aiya." Ezenia said as she stood up, grabbing some leather bindings from her desk.

The girl only grinned. "Ayla, if you will." Her eyes flashed black.

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers
12