Creating A BDSM History! Ch. 01

Story Info
A writer ends up in history!
1k words
3.57
5.7k
2

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The City Names used in this series are fictional along with everything else.

Nina's P.O.V~

I thought being a writer would be fun, but it isn't like that. Before I ever realize it, the submission date always arrives. And I never get the chance to actually have fun. It's all about working, working, and more working.

It's a dilemma to my skull. I wish I can just vanish somewhere and live peacefully, considering I don't have a family.

But I have this friend of my mine, who's also my publisher and is clamoring and imploring me on the phone to start writing the new book. "Hey! Calm down, I will start writing. I just don't know how to start it." I interpret it as she's including, "What is the Idea?"

"It's about a protagonist reincarnating in history. But I don't know how to put it together."

"Well, that is super easy. Kill her, or bang her head, and boom, she's in the history." I can't believe she just said that. "Huh, very cliché. Everyone is doing that. I'm not killing her. And I can't believe you just said that."

"Then what?" She scoffs and sounds inflamed and concerned at the same time. I know she's been working her ass off for me, but she has to understand I need a clear head. I can't just do something out of spite.

"I'll think about it. Leave me alone for now." I discount her babbling and cut the line as I put my phone aside on the table. She is going to kill me when she sees me next time.

It's already so late and my head's been hurting all day long, which bore me to take an aspirin. I think sleeping will help my brain function and I wish everything to be perfect when I wake up.

👑👑👑

I wake up to a sharp and squeaky voice hailing an unusual name. What time it is? My head feels so heavy, almost like I've slept for years. "Aadhya, Aadhya." She repeats until I sit up.

My body feels sluggish. Why are my clothes so heavy? Maybe it's my headache, I thought, but it isn't like that. I rub my eyes to witness a whole new world in front of me. What the hell!

It is not an apartment in which I slept. Who is she?

"Princess, are you okay?" She seeks. What? Princess? Who?

What is she talking about, and who is she? She's so young, wearing a dull sari, almost discolored! Her hair is tied in a bun, so sleek and disciplined. She's even standing so solid.

My bed abruptly has enlarged. There were no drapes around my bed before. The sheets feel unique. The hell? Even the air feels different. My room was never this massive and royal.

Where am I?

What happened to the walls? Where are my imported tiles? There was never this vast window. Without the bars? What is this place?

I think I'm in a dream. Yes, it is a dream. What else it could be? I can't guess anything else! It is a dream! If I close my eyes and pinch myself, I'll wake up. Yes, I will!

But when I pinch myself and open my eyes, I'm still here. What is happening? My body panics and numbs to dizziness. I touch my head and feel a bandage wrapped around it.

Is that why my head's hurting? I hear the girl calling someone in when I try to untie the bandage.

I'm scared! I don't know what is happening. Where I am? I see two women in weird saris, rushing toward me. They advise me not to remove my bandage.

"It will not heal this way." Her dialect is unusual. It's almost like historical shows on TV. "Stay away from me. Do not touch!" I try to stand up, and that's when I realize I'm wearing a heavy sari.

It's bedecked with glorious thread and whatnot. I panic and seek something to use for my defense.

There it is. A knife.

I strum out the knife from the fruit basket and expand it in front of them, enveloping myself in the corner of the walls. "Stay away!"

"Princess, you'll hurt yourself!" One of them cries. They both look so worried, accompanying the girl beside them.

The hustle between us continues until they realize I am not going to quit.

"Stay away from me. Leave me alone! Both of you." I appeal again, as both of the females concede to it and deliberately quit the room.

"Not you!" I hold the girl because I need someone to know what is happening.

I tug her by her arm. She's feeble for her age. And I establish the knife on her throat. "Now tell me what the fuck is happening or I'll kill you!" I've never been this gritty before.

"Princess. I will tell you about everything you solicit. But foremost, place the knife aside." I refuse to do so; God knows what will they do to me.

"I assert to deities; I will not harm you." Her tone is gentle, almost caring, and competent.

Her body language and her collected words lead me to do as she recommended.

"Now, tell me what is happening." I push her distantly and sit on the bed, far at a safe distance. "Do you not remember anything?" Her concern is evident on her face. But why?

"Am I dead?" I inquire. What a stupid question is this. "Am I dead? Is this hell? Where am I?" Her concern grows as I add my questions. "No, no princess. Do you not remember anything? You fell off the horse during your stroll with the prince.

With the prince? What? "What are you talking about? Where am I?" Even though she can't understand what is going on with me, she answers. "You're in the middle of Trigarta."

Wait, what? That's what they used to call my city years ago. No, centuries ago.

"What year is this?" I demand, troubled. "1602. How do you not remember it? You took your education from the very best teachers?"

I may have gone crazy. This can't be happening. Am I going insane? Do I need to wake up? I feel like my soul has left my body.

I start to panic again when a roaring, growing voice penetrates the room. "What is all this, tension?"

There appears a soaring brown skin, handsome-looking lad. Who is he? The girl immediately addresses him as a prince, yielding down to him.

Prince?

👑👑👑

Thanks For Reading!

- Love, Author!