Creating A BDSM History! Ch. 02

Story Info
A writer ends up in history!
1.3k words
3.67
2k
00

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina's P.O.V~

I see the dread in the girl's eyes and the sense of honor as well. She removes herself from the room, allowing both me and the prince alone. "Why do you always need to wreck my stature?"

He walks with anguish in his tone, stopping a little farther from my bed.

His tall appearance, brown skin, black eyes, and sharp features are complimenting his build-up body. The heavy beaded clothes look so hot on him. I wonder how would he be in bed.

But his tone sounds unpleasant, almost hateful. Why is he here? "How can you fall from the horse? Did your father not provide you with excellent teachers?" I didn't expect this from him. His handsome face isn't doing justice to his speech.

His voice is pleasant, but his appeal is as severe. "You're seriously an abomination in my name and reputation.

"I'm struggling to understand what is happening here. I still can't digest that this is happening to me and here I am, with unknown another character.

His aura is fascinating, assertive, and impressive, yet vicious. He stands straight as I clutch the bedsheets, sitting and trying to figure out who is he.

He's remaining with numbness on his face as if he doesn't have any affection toward me. He even refuses to look at me. Who can he be?

What has she done? Or who is she? I'm asking about the woman my soul's trapped in right now.

He adds further affronts to my fresh head injury, driving my true side out. I do not know who he thinks I am, but I am not that person and I'm certainly not going to tolerate an insult like this. Even if it's a dream I won't be bagging all the insults to my name like this.

"You're not even close to being a princess. I would have never agreed to marry you if it wasn't for my people!" Marriage? So, I'm going to marry him?

He progressively adds more insults to my suffering until I finally crack.

"If you do not stop calling me stupid, we're going to have some serious issues!" He looks stunned at my behavior, more by the words I use. I still stand far from him, stating the obvious with utmost wrath in my tone.

How dare he speak to me like this? I was infatuated at first but now I kind of hate this guy.

I pick myself up, ready to burst out on him with full wrath. "Listen to me. You're saying we're about to marry each other? If so, you gone have to respect me!" I almost shout but still control myself.

Expecting this phenomenon is the only way I can survive. I realized that a while ago. But living in this body who is not respected by his to-be husband. I can't take that. Not even in my dreams!

"How dare you speak to me like this?" He growls, darting his eyes out of his sockets, to which my reaction comes out immediately. More furious than ever.

I walk up against him, almost pushing him on the wall, "how dare --you-- speak to me like this? Didn't your educators teach you how to respect a woman?"

"How dare you?" He again shouts. "Do not shout! I know how to shout too. I'm about to marry you, right? Is that how you treat your fiancé?" He's completely astonished by the approach I'm using.

I read that in history, no woman dared to raise their voice in front of her husband, but I'm not a woman from that history.

If I have to live here, I have to earn the respect and I'm going to do exactly that.

"Get out of my room! And you can only come here again when you have an appreciation for me."

Aarnav's P.O.V~

She practically pushed me out! How dare she?

This girl infuriates me! I hate to even look at her face. She has no sense of responsibility. All the education given to her is a total sum of waste.

How can she be a princess? Even the maids in my house are better than her. And on top of all of this, she dares to disrespect me like this.

I feel my head almost exploding when her handmaiden abruptly approaches me, stopping me from proceeding any further.

Even her maiden has always been sharper than her.

"I'm sorry Prince, princess seems to have forgotten everything. Maybe that's the reason you came out exasperated." Her tone is scared, yet worried.

"What did the physicians say?" I seek, with decency, in my manner as she answers. "They are not disclosing anything until they meet you. They want to consult with you first. Prince, may I beg of you to please find out what is happening with her?"

I can see the trouble on her face. I've never gone to the physicians to seek any information about her. Maybe that's why she's imploring me to go to them.

"Her brain is in precarious condition." When I approached the doctors, I wasn't expecting this at all. How can a person, so thick-skinned as her, be in a critical condition?

I'm sitting in a room furnished with strange ointments and vegetation; that are used to make medicine.

Both of the physicians sit right in front of me, as they explain. "She's forgotten everything about herself, you, and everyone around her. That is why she's not trusting anyone."

"Is this also the reason for her eccentric behavior?" I inquire as they reply. "Certainly."

"How will she be fine, then?" I ask with no concern, but merely a duty. "We can't do anything but wait. But you'll have to treat her gently from now on. She can't take any pain to her brain or she can lose her consciousness.

"As if she's not already loosened it. "What about her memory? When will it return?"

"We can't identify that yet." I can see the trouble on their faces. "What are you specifically suggesting?"

"Her consciousness can return quickly or slow, or maybe never."

Nina's P.O.V~

It's been days since I've been here, under the surveillance of the doctors, and Nishtha, my handmaiden. And now I'm very well sure that this is not a dream. It's very much real.

I've studied a lot about the prince and my family and how our marriage was arranged by the prince's father and my father. Fucking old people! Thank God! They're not allowed to meet me because of my condition.

I've also learned the appropriate etiquette practiced by an appropriate princess and a slight about the wealth I own here. That's interesting!

Apparently, I'm the older daughter and my name here is Aadhya. I also have a younger sister. So, the place that is under my father's command will be under my husband's through the marriage.

At least I have the money here.

And the reason why I'm marrying the prince is that my father has a dreadful reputation. He killed his father for the throne; it appears to me and was also involved in slut house.

And that is not all, the true temperament of this body I am in is totally wrecked. Foolish would be an appropriate word to specify her. How am I going to erase that image from everyone's head?

"I want to go out from here!" I hailed the other servants, whooping at them with my rough tone to let me out. It's been days since I've been here and they won't let me out.

"We can't do that, princess. The prince hasn't allowed it yet." One of them talks in a moderate tone, protecting his eyes.

I'm sitting on this bed again. Eating what? An apple as Nishtha sits on the ground. Not literally on the ground, it's comforted by soft cushions and mattresses.

"Who is he to ban me from doing anything?" I sometimes forget that I'm living in an old era. "We can't do it, princess." They are scared as hell, but way too much than I'm scaring them.

"I want you to go tell your prince that I fucking want to go out." They stand frozen as I add again. "Do you not hear me? I said go, tell your prince what I want!" They nod their heads and vanish in terror.

_______________________

Thanks For Reading!

----Love, Author! 😘