Femdom Fitness Instructor Pt. 02

Story Info
A female fitness instructor uses her body for revange.
1.3k words
3.62
3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter, the story about a sexy fitness and taekwondo female professor takes a bizarre turn. It turns out that this story is erotic dystopian fiction with political themes.

CHAPTER 2

With the financial help of her new boyfriend, Danijela was able to open her new taekwondo school. But recently she realized - she wanted to become a journalist. She had an extra reason for enrolling in the Faculty of Journalism. Danijela's new romantic relationship (with Mirta's husband) was falling apart.

That is why she was looking for a breakthrough in her journalistic career. She did not want to be financially dependent on her new boyfriend. A young and sexy female teacher became obsessed with getting views and subscribers on her new social media podcast.

At this point, she knew her new partner was a completely different person than her -- both when it came to his interests and views about politics. And he was drinking too much. That bothered her. But she needed to pay off the loan for her taekwondo school. If she managed to get a billion views on her channel she could become financially independent.

Danijela recently realized there is a 24-year-old guy in her college called John Suharto. His father - General Suharto was a fascist dictator who took over the Human Federation (A human civilization that started to colonize other planets). All mixed-race marriages were banned under Suharto. Suharto wanted to keep Earth as a "racially pure" planet, unlike others where racial mixing was common.

Danijela was half Black and half Asian. She was born after The Failed War of Independence with the Human Federation. Her family members were killed in the Great Suharto Purge of the "Traitors of The Fatherland" (mostly mixed race people and communists).

And now 40 years later (afther the war) The Human Federation was a democracy once again. Everyone was equal under the law (once again). There was even a new woke movement in colleges that was pro-communist and anti-Suharto.

And was there a better way of getting views than interviewing a son of General Suharto? And she would be doing it as a mixed-race girl from a leftist perspective.

Danijela used the power of her looks to get the interview with John. She asked her friend -- Paulina to take the hottest picture of her doing a taekwondo kick. She then decided to use the picture as her profile pick on Instagram.

Danijela decided to dress as sexually provocative for the interview as she could. She wanted to use her looks to confuse the young man (she was interviewing) if necessary.

A short skirt and my sexy haircut should do the trick - she thought. She smiled as she put on her long white socks while looking at her slender and long legs in the mirror. Paulina also helped Danijela with makeup. She was an expert when it came to such things.

John and Danijela met at a cafe in the city center -- near a giant statue of General Suharto. It was a symbolic place for the interview. Danijela realized that John was immediately blown away by the raw attractiveness of her legs.

After they shook hands, Danijela started by asking John, "What do you feel when you see a statue of your father?"

John responded, "Well, I never met him. He married my mom when he was 74 years old. And he was killed in a coup shortly after."

John continued, "I condemn the genocide. I had a lot of problems in my life due to me being the son of my crazy father -- General Suharto. For example, it is harder for me to get matches on dating apps. Because everyone assumes I am like my father.

I do get some crazy girls congratulating me on what my father did. But yeah. Dates for me have not gone well in recent times, I have to admit. Our planet is becoming very politically polarized once again."

Danijela continued, "What is your take on what the senator from The Fiery Cross Party said yesterday about attacking other planets and forcing them to abolish their tariffs on Earth?"

John responded, "I am also against it. I would describe myself as a normal guy who just wants peace. But politics keeps ruining my life."

He continued, "Recently I was attacked by two drunk guys at a party because they realized Suharto was my father. Fortunately, I am good at boxing so they were no table to seriously injure me.

But that is what I like about you Dany (That was her name on Instagram). You are not asking me trick questions. You treat me as a normal guy. And that is all I am trying to be in this crazy time."

Dany was quite impressed by John's interview. She began to like him as a person. Suddenly, Dany realized John was staring at her legs.

She spoke breaking the silence, "OK, Let's do an Epilogue in front of the statue of your father."

On her way to the statue, Dany stepped on chewing gum. Oh fuck -- she thought. I will have to clean my shoes later.

She began to speak in front of the statue, "Until we address the crimes of the past, the ghost of General Suharto will continue to haunt us."

As she was about to switch off her camera, a guy in a fascist pro-Suharto uniform approached her and slapped her on the ass. John thought -- Now I will have to fight this idiot to impress Dany. Why can't I have one normal encounter with a hot girl?

But before John could react Dany delivered one of the best-executed kicks to the liver John had ever seen. She screamed and hit her opponent in the most pain-inducing way possible with her slender leg.

The Suharto supporter was now literally crying from pain on the floor. Dany dominantly placed her foot on his face. With a few dominant movements of her foot, she rubbed the chewing gum into his face.

Dany now addressed the guy on the floor (she could not resist giving him a lecture. She did work as a teacher for a long time after all).

"Now you are being publicly humiliated as punishment for your misogynist behavior. I am a taekwondo champion you idiot. And my legs will keep you here until the police arrive. Do you understand?"

The police arrived almost right away. John was trying to hide a huge boner in his pants. He spoke,

"I insist on buying you a coffee and cake. It is the least I can do after you did my job by completely dominating this idiot on the ground."

Dany was flattered. She found John to be very attractive actually. So she said,

"Ok let's grab some coffee and chocolate cake."

As they were eating the cake Dany asked John to tell her a crazy sex story.

John told her the story of how he once ate a chocolate cake from a girl's tits.

Danny responded by telling him the story about Mirta and her husband. John became incredibly aroused as he listened to the story.

John thought to himself - this girl is a bit woke when compared to me, but she is the hottest girl I ever met. And she is treating me with respect and not just as the son of General Suharto.

John managed to get Dany to accept a glass of wine in his apartment. He was convinced that finally, he was going to have a successful date. But God happened to have a different plan.

When they entered John's backyard, they noticed a giant burning cross in front of the house just standing there. Suddenly John's evil uncle appeared (in a fascist uniform) from the shadows.

"Long time no see my boy. We need to discuss politics right now." -- He said.

Dany just said, "We will continue to hang out another time John. I really should be going home right now."

John looked with anger and sadness in his eyes at the beautiful legs that were now walking further and further away from him with each step Dany took. His uncle then proceeded to light a huge cigar and blew a cloud of smoke straight into John's face.