Creating A BDSM History! Ch. 06

Story Info
A writer ends up in history! (Femdom Story)
1.5k words
3.75
1.2k
00

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aadhya's P.O.V~

Last night dropped a sour taste on both of our tongues. He violated his boundaries, and I came off slightly too harshly on him as well. Which subsequently drove me to feel convicted. So, when he apologized this morning, I accepted it. Although I'm still a little pissed.

His atonement might've cleaned the air between us, but not his pointing eyes and my provoked fury. "I never realized you were this terrible at archery," I remark as I stride into the part of the patio where males retain their free time through sports and females through watching the archery competition.

Ladies rest under a pavilion, chattering on a gentle pallet, besieged by attendants, fruits, and chills sending frosty brews. Sun gleams, dazzling my eyes as I seek where Prashant's standing with other male guests.

"You haven't changed. Have you?" He pleasantly speaks, greeting me with his tender eyes.

"Why change when you can be better?" He chuckles as he halts the bow, including, "is it the thought? Then have you grown into a good archer? Last time we met, you were appalling."

"Is that so?" Aarav adds, walking to both of us. He was hailed by his uncle for an urgent consultation. He returned quicker than I foresaw. "You never told me you practiced archery." He points at me with his demanding eyes, stopping right beside us.

His smile looks peculiar and odd. "You never asked, my prince." I mildly reply with reverence, but he recognizes I'm mocking him.

"Oh, you should most definitely look at it now Prince, how terrible she is." Prashant chuckles as he employs Aarav on the sidelines.

How did he settle to squander his time on me? "Alright then, I'll show you what I meant when I said I've become better." Prashant chuckles more when I appeal for a little guidance.

I'm not positive about holding this since I've never held a bow before. But I was champion in darts, so I imagine myself to be better than Prashant.

Aarav's P.O.V~

I feel my heart twitch and sting as Prashant covers his hands around Aadhya. He's awfully close, unnecessary just to instruct her. And why did she never mention being fond of archery? I would've taught her myself.

She gleams along with him and when he's helped her adequately, she draws the arrow. She virtually seems like a well-taught archer and charges right into the heart of the red spot on the wooden log.

How? She never even informed me about archery, let alone she's become better at it. When did this happen? Prashant beams, astonished and honored by her while I speculate about so many subjects right now.

I don't admire how warm they are to each other. We practically fought because of this specific reason and she challenged me about my sentiments for her.

I was positive when I admitted to having hateful feelings for her, yet what I feel right now is inconveniently the opposite. Thank God! They are separated after the mid-day meal or I might've splashed some honorifics on Prashant.

But this doesn't break here. I had to witness their concealed or maybe growing, admiration for each other. On the supper table, in the garden, during any gathering, or even in the morning.

It's been days. Days full of suffering and agony. I do not recognize my evolving affection for her. For the last month or so, I've purely despised her. But I'm not sure anymore. I despise seeing her with him.

Her altered nature, her current aura, and her unique intelligence vouch for her to be distant, almost someone else. How do I learn what's passing on with her?

I require speaking to her. I don't assume I can stand this grievance anymore.

I fuzz on my own, relaxing in my chamber after we just said good night to each other. I have to break her rising intimacy with Prashant.

I hustle strong to accommodate myself, but the growing outrageous feelings won't let me. So, I dash into her chamber without any second thoughts.

"What are you doing?" She growls in disturbance and dresses her soaked body with a cloth. "I apologize." I don't perceive what else to say. I even forgot what I was here for.

I didn't expect her to be naked, let alone wet. It somehow reminds me of that night. Recollections come storming back to me when she snaps me out of my head.

"Why are you here?" She seeks with annoyance, as I maintain my eyes off of her. "I wanted -- to talk." I stutter. "About what?" She demands.

Aadhya's P.O.V~

He looks flustered, agitated almost. What is he doing here this late? The last time I checked, he was a nobleman. What happened to that? "About what?" I repeat as he lies on the mattress, mute.

First, he barges in and now he won't respond to me. I can never abhor someone else more than him.

"If you didn't wish to speak, why did you show up?" He shifts his glaring gaze at me, hesitant and bewildered. "I wish to know something." He responds, stammering with every word.

"Okay, ask." I do not perceive what's happening right now, but he's acting mysterious. Other times, he's ready to wolf out on me. Contrary to his personality, he's acting like a road-hit kitten.

"I require knowing -- what happened that night?" His anxious words, choking on his throat, had to say this? I laugh out after all that strain he formed inside me. "That's what you wanted to say?" I stand astonished a few steps aside from him.

I was enraged at him, but his question won it away. I can't believe his question, and neither can I believe him. And all I can do is laugh.

"Why -- are you laughing?" He asserts, displaying a distinct view of his. "Why am I laughing? You tell me you were like someone got killed."

"I'm serious. I need to know what took place that day?" He expresses his urgency with his whole body. "All of a sudden? I thought you'll recall it by yourself."

"I - I didn't. And now I demand to learn what happened that day. It just keeps irking me. So, tell me what happened?" Why am I having dirty ideas?

"Okay, I'll tell you what transpired that day. Not only that, I can even show you what happened." His focus on me is immaculate as I sit beside him, still in a towel. I realize the reason behind his flustered face.

Following his tension, I decided to tell him everything that took place that day. I'm not certain if he will be as pleased as he was that day.

"Well, we were tipsy that night and ended up in my chamber. We were chatting about foolish things when we abruptly kissed each other." I assume I should've not been this straight. His eyes are practically plucking themselves out.

"I kissed you?" He demands, his eyes intact with fear. "Well, I did. But it's not like you refused me." I settle, mild with my words. I do not prefer him to have a heart attack.

"What do you mean?" He replies, "you returned the favor I offered to your lips. Then I drove you onto the mattress, took every piece of clothing off of your body, and linked your hands with the first piece of cloth I got my hands on."

I blabbered it out too rapidly. Did he even attend to it?

"I still recall the noises you were making when I -- touched your nipples." He growls, "my nipples?"

"If you crave to know, listen patiently or you can go. It's not like I'm fabricating any word I utter. It all happened." If he's taking my politeness as a submission, then his gravely mistaken.

Aarav's P.O.V~

I was not here to learn what happened that night but to suspend her from getting any closer to Prashant. But I couldn't bear out the audacity to say anything about Prashant.

What will I answer if she again claims my hate for her? When I'm not even certain now if I do despise her. I've been feeling something else for her.

Swiftly, that feeling is growing stronger and stronger with each word she exhales. "I sucked your nipples, pinched them until you were whining." How can a woman do this to a man?

"You asked for it again and again. You were imploring for more. So, I did allow you more." I'm presumed to be ridiculed by her statements but seems like I enjoy it.

"Did you like it, doing those things to me?" I feel my body heat as I ask such a question. "Yes!" She responds with courage I can never have.

I shield my eyes away from her demanding another disgraceful question. "What kind of noises was I making?" She coughs her throat clear and closes the chamber with silence for a while. "Well, how do I describe this? You were like a --- umm."

"Leave it. I don't wanna know. I'm -- I'm going to sleep. This was evidently a poor idea!"

___________

Thanks for reading!

--- Love, author! ❤