Creating A BDSM History! Ch. 07

Story Info
A writer ends up in history! (Femdom Story)
1.4k words
4.33
1.2k
00

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aarav's P.O.V~

My body's fascinated. I operate corresponding to her words. She asserted I was imploring, just like right now. "Please!" I can't bear the wait. I need her hands on my skin.

"Touch me! Please!" I beg, repeatedly, awaiting her to offer some grace, but instead, she strides off. I try pursuing her with a body so tense and heavy, but she bars the door in my face, startling me back to existence.

It was a dream! I recognize it was a dream through the realism in presence of me. I can't inhale or exhale. My body burns and sweats.

I haul myself together charging myself. Why was I fantasizing about such a thing? How can I dream such things?

Uneasiness doesn't end here. I acknowledge my member's hardness. "What is going on with me? I shouldn't be considering such filthy actions.

I underscore my head, hustling to think straight again, but I fail. Tries after trying, I surrender against her. Her eyes appear in front of me every time I close my eyes, I can hear her. I can see her smirk.

Maybe a cup of water will help. But I regard the pot as dry. What do I do? I don't wish to trouble anybody at this hour. And I don't expect any chambermaid is around as well.

"Can I get some water?" I didn't predict myself to wind up here, not after that dream. It still rings in my brain. Her rich tone, instructing me what to do, is still extremely vivid. But I had no alternative course.

"Why do you look like you had a nightmare?" She stands right in front of me. Drowsy eyes, frizzy hair, creased bodice, and pale long underskirt. I shouldn't have come to her.

"Nothing! It's because of the warm weather." I interpret, filling the cup with water as she rests back on her bed. Her eyes reveal she doesn't trust what I'm claiming.

"Why are you scowling like that?" I examine her glance over my body.

"You're lying, aren't you?" She draws up from the bed, striding towards me as I remain beside the table near her bed. "Your cup is already filled." My heart thuds because of her outrageous eyes. "Hmm?"

"The water. It's pouring." I follow the water flow to the ground, chilling my feet as well. "What did you dream of, to look like that?" Her breaths grow adjacent to my face, her essence warmer to my body.

She's dazzling me with those appealing eyes. How can I lie? I can't. "You." She smirks as quickly as I deliver that. "I mean." I didn't prefer that to slither out like that.

Aadhya's P.O.V~

He looks like he's seen a ghost. His face is suffused up. He can't even remain straight in front of me. Plus, I spotted something else as well. His rising bulge.

He was having a dirty dream. "Did our last conversation get you like this?" I inquire as I proceed with him to the wall.

He strides back with jittering eyes and a cup, still in his hand.

"What? What do you mean?" He seeks to discard the fact, but I'm not letting it slip today. "You were fantasizing about me, weren't you? You said yourself."

"What did you see? What was transpiring in your dream?" I continue as he stutters, "it was not what you assume." He thumps to the wall, astonished that the path behind him ended.

"Were you soliciting for my touch?" His appalling expression suggests that I'm correct. "You must be feeling so great to look like this, or did I dismiss you?" He shields his eyes elsewhere from me.

"I suppose I denied you." He's bashful. "I'm so sorry for dismissing you. I'd like to compensate for that now?"

"What?" He booms, shifting his eyes back on me. "I'd like to pay for denying you."

"What do you mean?" He perceives what I mean, yet he appeals. "Initial, ensure me you'll not dash away this time. Thus, I'll tell you what I mean."

"Alright! I affirm not to run away this time." It's enthralling to see the rush in his behavior. He undoubtedly wishes to know.

"That's so nice of you. Taken a place." I drive him smoothly onto the bed, drawing the cup away from his hand to the table.

I can detect fear and passion in his eyes. I can see his chest swollen with lust. His eyes accompany me as I rest near him.

"You're so beautiful." He loved the word that day, unlike now. Maybe he's amazed to hear it. Now that he is sober, it feels foreign to him.

"Do you not prefer to receive this?" He peers into his hands. "Beautiful is not the term for men. Men are alleged to be noble and cajoling." How irrational but invested he sounds. He genuinely believes that.

"I demanded if you liked it or not?" I don't care about what men should be called or not. "I care about what you think."

"I -- I like it." His face flushes as he accepts a distinct desire.

Aarnav's P.O.V~

I never considered being called beautiful can send shivers down my spine. "You appreciated it that day as well." She alleges, dragging my awareness on her. "What?"

"The day you were particularly inquisitive about. You loved it when I called you beautiful." I can witness his vigorous charisma shifting. "How do you recognize I liked it?"

"Your face was blazing just like right now. You beamed when I called you beautiful." Is what she's suggesting true? Now, I require learning everything about that day. I might not be very confident of what might result, but I need to know.

This unknown recognition of my own emotions is poisoning me.

Aadhya's P.O.V~

"You claimed that you'll reveal to me all about that day. I wish to learn." He might've stated that, but if he ran off before, he can do it over. What's the reason for having this conversation, then? "You'll run away again."

"I won't, I assure you. This time I won't. I wish to experience the whole thing."

"How do I believe that?"

"A man never breaks his word." He argues with intense eyes and a poised tone. I want to trust his respectful crap, yet I don't.

But I seem to be proceeding according to his appealing eyes.

"I don't perceive what went on when we were kissing, but I couldn't stop myself from knotting your hands," I interpret with courage as he stares at me with awareness.

I'm getting nervous as he peers at me with the same expression. Like a lost puppy who just found his mother. A poor metaphor for a situation like this.

"You were -- reverting so magnificently to whatever I did." His eyes drive me to jitter. The way he's staring at me drives me to want to quit my words and let my lips do the rest of the work.

"Your lips --- they are so delicate. You move your lips so peculiarly while kissing that I essentially considered you've done this before." I'm suffering my attention because of him. He has to look aside.

"Your tender but fuller hands felt marvelous." His parched lips moisten up as he licks them clean. "Did I touch you?" He inquires, "yes." I didn't realize that I'd waver on telling him things, which are very natural to me.

"Where?" What kind of question is that? "You know what I'll, I'll explain to you tomorrow. Right now is not the proper time." I rise up, tugging him to the door as he stands frozen, suspending my body as well. "You can't turn your back on your own words."

What has gotten into him? Does he not realize what takes place when you talk about these subjects to a lady? "Do you not perceive what will happen if we continue?" I argue as he responds, subtly.

"I know. I'm not scared."

"Scared?" I chuckle. "So you're claiming you'll let me do those things to you even when you despise me so much?"

"I don't loathe you!" He baffles out. I don't believe him, not right now. He's horny, maybe that's why he's saying this. "Yeah, so you would not resent me kissing you?" Silence.

Yeah, that's what I predicted from him. "You shunned it when I told you we kissed. You were so angry."

I stride forward, urging him back at a leisurely pace. His gradual steps, his intense breath, and his slumbered eyes arouse me.

He claimed he was not scared. I can't contain myself anymore. "Your skin, it's so soft. How?" I graze my palm over his face, and he twitches. "Is this because you're a prince?" I don't know what is happening to me. I loathe this man, but I can't seem to stop myself.

"Ma-maybe." He stammers, jamming against the bed as I haltingly push him down.

__________________

Thanks for reading!

---- Love, Author! 😘