Creating A BDSM History! Ch. 10

Story Info
A writer ends up in history! (Femdom Story)
1.4k words
4
958
00

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aadhya's P.O.V~

I didn't realize when that vital information slipped out of my mouth. Minutes after I said that, we reached the palace and had to be separated because of some important meeting he had. He didn't ask me anything in the carriage.

Maybe he didn't notice!

He was hailed by the advisers. I never know what's going on in here. This bugs me as just as the fact of my identity being stumbled out is doing.

I had to immediately attend and escape from everyone because of the panic from my action. How can I be such a fool? Rattling out in my chamber, I pace back and forth, interrogating myself if he paid attention to it or not.

"How can he believe that? He can't! There's no way he's going to believe that!" How am I going to turn this situation back to normal if he asks me anything about it?

Nishtha interrupts my agony, asking if I'm alright. "What happened, princess?" Her concern rises along with my heartbeat. "I did something wrong?"

"What did you do?" She adds as I stare blankly at her.

"I just did something stupid." Expressing my fear, I calmly sit down on my bed. "Can I be of any help?" She's constantly so solicitous of me, consistently trying to serve me in any way possible.

"I don't think you can." Observing my panic, she suggests I relax and rest for a while. I agree with her as well. She's right. I might arise with a great escape plan once I rest well."

"Alright, but I want you to inform me as speedily as possible if the prince approaches my chamber." She bows down, gradually striding out of the chamber after helping me bathe and dress back to the fresh clothing.

I twiddle on the bed, twisting and turning, finding it hard to fall asleep.

If he notices anything weird about me, he can do anything. From giving me penitentiary torture to executing me.

If he suspects me to be an infiltrator, imitating to be the princess, I'm dying today.

I knew what might happen if I disclose my identity. I can't believe I got wavered in a moment and slithered out such crucial information.

Aarav's P.O.V~

I can't overlook what she answered. Nina? She stated her name is Nina! What does she mean by that? I wished to deliberate and inquire about it with her, but I received no chance to communicate with her. Even in the carriage, I was puzzled.

The initial conclusion which sailed through my mind is she could be a burglar, professing to be the princess. It pains both my head and my heart to consider that.

She can likely be someone who's here to demolish us or to murder me or the king. But why would she disclose her secret like this?

But then again, she has been acting contrary to nature. Entirely out of her character. I don't understand anything. There are too many buts in it. The further I think, the more my head pains.

As soon as I eased the ministers, I sauntered out from the meeting cubicle to her chamber. I require learning the answer to my uprising question. There's been an eruption building inside me and I require answers to settle it down.

Leading to her chamber, simply one thing appears in my mind. What if she's not the princess? What will I do then? I considered getting to learn the truth will restore my calm down, but every step I take toward her is poisoning my insides.

Even the thought of her being someone else is terrifying me.

I've already given her my heart. Is that why? Is she not interested in me? Is this the reason she doesn't look at me the same way I do? What is the reason?

I pause outside her chamber, purging my worn expressions before I step in. I can't reveal how baffled I am.

She looks pale, drained, and worried as she sits with her blanket over her legs. Is she fretting about her identity, or maybe she just couldn't sleep well? What is she thinking? "Give us some privacy." Directing her maiden out from the chamber, I perch on the chair sitting beside her bed.

Her eyes waver as well as mine. I don't know how to open the conversation yet, I say. "Nina?" She sits unbaffled, breathing like a reasonable person or maybe trying.

"Who is Nina?" I inhale sharply, proceeding ahead. "Did that name slip out accidentally?" I do not want to admit that she's someone else. I wish for her to tell me that it's not true. I yearn for her to agree with my thoughts.

"Yes! I didn't mean it to slip out like this." She stammers, crushing my soul. Still retaining her eyes away from me as now I seek them. "What do you mean by saying like this?" Stiff and strict, I sit, my hands resting on my lap, lingering for her to reply.

"I. I am Nina." She hesitates, sinking my heart into the depths of darkness. "What?" I wait longingly for her to turn her eyes over to mine as she clenches her jaw.

Then abruptly, she alters her gaze at me. "I am Nina."

"I died in the world I was living. At least I think I did. I don't know what happened to me in that world." Her accent is as calm as a soft breeze, soothing but what she says hits like lightning.

"In that world? What are you trying to say?" I deepen my gaze at her, seeking the answer as she replies. "I'm from the future. I've reincarnated in this body. In Aadhya. Your fiance."

Why is she so serene? "Are you trying to deceive me?" I cannot identify words to convey my bewilderment. "I know it sounds like gibberish, but it's true. I don't expect from you to believe this, but it is what it is. I'm not an intruder."

"I assumed you have evolved." I cannot identify any other motive rather than her playing another sick trick on me. What she said can never be true. I don't recognize her game, but she is playing with me.

"Do you take me as an idiot?" My temper rushes blood in my veins and incapable of sitting aloof any longer I stand up. She immediately follows my action and stands beside her bed as well.

"I'm not making you a fool. It's the truth. It is true. I'm not lying!" I thought she'd become a better person, but I was mistaken. She's just playing games with me. "You can never change, can you?" I demand!

"Did you find out about what I feel for you? And this all is just a façade to crush my heart? To not indulge with me? Is that how much you despise me?"

Aadhya's P.O.V~

What does he mean? "Does my love disgusts you that much? You're forming such a dirty lie because of it. If you didn't wish to acknowledge my love, you should've just said so. Why are you doing this to me?"

His fury is ascending with each word he speaks. He expresses that he's been holding onto his feeling for quite a long now. In all the events transpiring to me, I didn't recognize when he fell for me.

"It's not what you're thinking. I'm not lying!" I answer with the same tone he's using, but just more generous. "Why would I lie about such a thing?" I require him to believe me.

I couldn't lie because if I had lied, he would've had me executed. He would've surely deemed me an infiltrator considering his hate for me. I didn't realize his feelings for me. I was just trying to protect myself by telling the truth, but he is taking it the wrong way.

"No! Stop!" He sputters, on the verge of breaking down. "I do not want to talk to you. Stay as far as possible from me." He strides back from me, shielding himself with his hands.

"You don't want my love and I will not force my love on you." Along with his body, he defends his eyes from me, adding. "I will never be warm to you. I will never give you another chance to lie because of me. You will not have to go through such ridicule again."

"From today, you will not have to suffer!"

_________________

I hope you enjoyed it!

----- Love, author! 💗