Creating A BDSM History! Ch. 13 (Final)

Story Info
A writer ends up in history! (Femdom Story)
1.8k words
5
1.7k
00

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Female's P.O.V~

His past deeds have been niggling me, infuriating, a bizarre sentiment in me. I didn't attain why his behavior was poking me until he bade this question.

Do I admire him?

If I guise straight into his eyes, all I see is warmth and care. I've been propelling to guard myself against him when I didn't even require it.

"At first, I just wanted to survive here." He waits as I add, "I was afraid that you'll hurt me."

"I can never harm you." He defended, fondling my face in his palms.

"Now, I know. The time we spent together and apart has made me realize something. I do not know how love feels. But if this is how it feels then, maybe I am in love with you."

"What do you mean?" He asks, as his tone shrinks my heart.

I slither his hands on my thighs as I shift mine to his face, caressing him to mellow in my strength.

"I loathe it when you avoid me. I loathe seeing you angry with me." Stirring my thumb to his lips, I brush my fingers to his jaw, moving my lips adjacent to his lips.

"You make my heart palpitate whenever you look at me like that."

"How do you mean?" He asks, stiff and solid.

"Like I'm the most precious person to you." Gliding my other hand to his jaw as well. "You are the most precious person to me."

"Don't say that," I reply, just an inch away from his lips.

"Why?"

"I might lose my composure. I might do things to you. You've always made me greedy for your beautiful body. I do not wish to do anything wrong now."

"You can do whatever you want to me. Wrong or right. I do not care. I just want you." His lips remain distant from my lips, as my eyes can't help but glower at them.

"You provoke me, Prince. You drive me senseless." Unable to bear myself any longer, I push my lips against his, hauling him closer by his jaw.

He replies with the same passion, chewing and kissing me avidly. His hands travel to my breasts, then to my jaw, deepening the kiss.

"I have indeed fallen for you, my prince." He chuckles at my words, grazing his lips back on my lips.

Male's P.O.V~

She jerks herself away, leaving the taste of her lips in my mouth, and sits on the edge of the bed.

She retains her jabbing grimace at me and drives her leg to my thighs as I still sit on the ground.

Lifting her heavy clothing, I drive my lips to her legs, progressing to her thighs.

Her skin feels tender and ecstatic. I have yearned for this a lot. I craved her trace.

"Keep your hands behind your back, prince." She orders, eliminating her long and heavy skirt. "Why are you reddening up like this? You've seen all of this before as well."

Shame still clouds me, tormenting my length as I watch her rest back on the bed, spreading her beautiful legs in front of me.

Her parted legs expose such an exquisite sight. I seem to have lost my temperament.

"May I pleasure you now?" It's hard to keep my eyes on her. I want to do so much more than just watch.

"Who would deny such a dazzling face?" She claims, adjusting her foot on my shaft as I drive my tongue back again on her leg.

Kissing her soft skin, I progress to her thighs, smooching and sucking on her skin. Her mild whines stimulate me more and encourage me more to please her.

"Do you want me to be rough with you, my prince?" She adds in quite a bitter tone, sighting my hands travel to her legs.

"You can do whatever you want to me." I stutter, moving closer and closer to her wetness.

"Does that mean you can misbehave?" She clutches my jaw, staring into my eyes as I nod my head. "No."

"Then behave like a good boy." She shoves my face back again into her wetness, hailing my tongue on her clit.

Her honied aroma aggravates me further and enthuses my inner necessity for more.

I drive my tongue into her wetness, wriggling to keep my hands behind my back. She moans to my tongue and flicks on her clit, praising me with her sweet noises.

I can't help but retort to her moans and shove my tongue deeper into her. My knees are not serving me enough. My jaw hurts and my tongue desires her nectar.

Eventually, she jolts my head further onto her clit, rubbing her leaking wetness on my tongue. It's rigid to breathe like this, but I still suck and pleasure her.

I still drive my tongue into her.

Within a few minutes, it gets sturdy for me to breathe and she's not even providing me a second to catch my breath.

She moans gaudier, making me forget everything but her pleasure. My name escapes from her mouth as I whimper under her legs.

Her thighs tremble around my face, jittering as I flick my tongue more and more on her clit.

Abruptly, she releases her hot nectar in my mouth, resting back on the bed as I catch my breath and emphasis attaining every drop of her.

I yank her close to my lips by her thighs, sucking until she stops trembling.

Female's P.O.V~

"I want every fabric hiding you from me gone." He stands up, "look at me."

His hands roam to his chest, unclothing himself as he floats me, removing the rest of my clothing.

His knees position around my waist and his hands fall to the sides of my shoulders, harmonizing his hefty form above mine. His eyes momentarily bowl into my neck and he murmurs. "Princess, I'm aching for you."

His words form a smile as I clasp his face in my hands, jerking him to kiss me.

His body still stays untouched from me as his lips gnaw on mine. His tongue contests with mine, allowing me to dominate him.

Brusquely, his body falls heavy on me, grasping me closer to his skin. I can feel his heart pounding, his length poking and rubbing on my thighs and his hips humps against me.

"I can tell how gravely you desire me. But I demand to hear it from you, my prince." He whines under my neck again, kissing and imbibing.

His need reflects by the way his body acts. "You're always so cruel, Nina." My name driving out of his mouth sounds like striking music, and I smile.

"How come you learn all of this from your time?" He complains, biting my skin as he hides his face into my neck.

"You must have done this with men from your time. And the very thought of it enrages me." He bites crueler, driving me to sink my nails into his back and I yank his head back by his hair.

"Do you think you can avoid me and my questions anymore?" He gazes at me, defeated. "When I ask you something, you obediently answer it."

I drive him down on the bed, quickly straddling his abdomen as I move my grip on his throat. "What did I ask you?"

He chokes on his words, replying, "you need to hear it from me. You require knowing how awfully I desire you."

"Yes! That's what I asked you and what did you answer?" He chokes further, grasping my arms. "I apologize. But princess."

Before he can complete his sentence, I slap him roughly, still throttling him with my left hand.

"My sweet prince," I lean next to his ear, skimming my body against his, whispering, "I might've done this with someone else before, but now, you're my only one."

Male's P.O.V~

Her strength narrows on my throat, jolting my body as I observe her leisurely urge my member inside her. "There's no one else I'll ever do this with." She whimpers, planting her hands on my abdomen as she gently grinds on my member.

I can feel how rigid her wetness is. I can feel how sodden she is. I moan to her hips grating on me and feel her hands glide to my chest as her words affect my body more.

"Tell me, where will I ever find a body like this?" I crave to hear her more. "Nipples, which perk up to my slightest touch." She tweaks my nipples, twisting them as she raises the pace of her hips.

I feel the stinging pain hitting me with tight pleasure. Her insides gap up with each thrust, palpitating my member.

I moan more. Her lips graze on my hard nipples, biting and sucking them with aggression.

I squeal as she starts hitting her hips against my thighs, hugging every inch of my length inside her. "Tell me where will I ever find a man like you, who can create such melodies for me."

I can't help but redden at her remarks, feeling myself getting seduced more.

The sound of my member smooching her deep inside provokes me. "Princess!" I squeal her name, repeating and begging her to love me hard.

Her breasts start pepping as her pace fastens, digging her sharp nails into my chest.

She falls to my chest, biting my neck and sucking my skin as I yank her close by her fuller hips. "Princess, please say you love me."

"I want to hear you say it again and again."

"Are you not so greedy, my prince?" She pins my hands back on the mattress, grinding as I match my whimpers with hers.

"I am. I do not deny it." I stutter, watching her smirk. "I love you, my prince." My member twitches from the showcase of her love.

"I adore you more than anyone, my bratty prince." Her eyes don't lie, just like her words.

She bites her lips and moans as she words my mind, empowering me with the knowledge I craved.

"I love you, princess. Please never leave me!" I beg, gazing right into her eyes as I feel my member shudder more inside her.

Abruptly her wetness tightens further around me. Her thighs quiver as she descends on my chest, allowing me to pleasure her.

I quickly shove her onto the mattress, adoring the most beautiful woman right in front of me.

Wrapping her legs around my waist, I plunge roughly into her, driving her body to jolt from my thrusts.

She moans along with me, making my member twitch more and more as I grasp her body close to me, picking her up in my lap.

"Are you going to be my good boy from now on, prince?" She asks, digging her nails into my back as I thrust up into her, holding her fragile body in my arms.

"Yes! Yes, princess! I will always be your good boy!" She chortles at my words as I announce my release.

She bites on my shoulder, scratching my back with her nails, provoking my body to thrust faster and rougher.

"Release for me prince. Let your princess know whom you belong to."

I growl, hearing her squeal, as her body, quivers more and more. "You're my queen princess. You're my queen!"

_______________________

The End!

--- Love, author! 😍