Creating Constellations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Besides, there's a campsite along the real trail. If we came out of there with our flashlights on a summer weekend, there would be questions. I don't want to be the one to reveal our paradise." Lex rolled onto her side to grab a few more kisses from her paramour. "I hope you don't mind sharing a sleeping bag."

"You're tiny." Grace snickered again. "Though it sounds like an unnecessary excuse to get closer."

"You're not going to get scared off now that you got what you want?" It was supposed to be a joke, but Lexi was concerned that she sounded mirthless.

"You're kidding, right?" Grace reached out and grasped Lexi's hands. "You expect me to be satisfied with a single taste of the most beautiful woman I've ever been with?" The sincerity in Grace's green eyes was so stark it almost brought a tear to Lexi's eye.

"I sure as fuck hope not. I need more of you."

"The way you made me cum... I'm addicted." Grace's kiss was sweet and slow.

"Good," Lexi said honestly. "I need another helping." She started to kiss down Grace's body.

"Hmm... Another competition then." Grace maneuvered around so their bodies were parallel but inverted from each other. "As long as you're not too short for this." Rae leaned across and smacked Lexi's ample rump once sharply.

"Long torso and stubby legs come in handy occasionally." Lexi smiled as she surveyed the succulent pussy in her eye line when she huddled closer. Grace's improvised lantern cast a better light on Rae's incredible quim as Lexi wasted no time getting to work. "First one to climax loses."

"Not sure if I would call that losing," Grace announced just before her tongue dove back into Lexi's pussy.

"You're right, but I won't make it easy on you." Lexi could see Grace's beautiful quim so much better this time with the woman's improvised lantern shining above them slightly. A soft, romantic light gave everything a velvety wreathing of playful brightness and shadow. The inverted view was also changing her perception of the prettiest pussy that Alexus had ever seen. Honey dripped from Rae and was readily lapped up by Lexi's greedy tongue.

"Unh..." Lex had to stop her motions to moan. "Ffucckkk..." Her declarations of being the best may have met a new savant of a challenger.

While the last round of exploration had been slow and teasing, this go-round was laser focused and competitive. Lexi sank a pair of fingers into her new favorite vagina and was rewarded with a loud gasp that distracted the woman currently concentrating on sucking hard on Lexi's clit.

The towels may have been thick and padded the rocky surface well enough, but the position was a challenge. Still, nothing was going to stop the train that was streaming down the tracks. Grace's fingers found Lexi's nipples and stroked them tenderly. She wasn't getting Alexus's vagina in on the fun. She was doing a fantastic job with just her lips and tongue.

Lexi tried to concentrate on bringing the redhead to the next plateau of pleasure. She had not been employing hyperbole when Alexus told her presumptive new girlfriend that she was competitive. Her fingers found a spot on Grace's vaginal walls that had made the woman twitch spectacularly when Rae was in the water with her earlier. She would need to employ any ounce of intelligence she had been able to find from the lass to please her in the moment.

Lapping at her clitoris with her tongue, twinned with one finger working at the unique spot as the other concentrated, providing very pleasing friction, Lexi was again rewarded by a mighty sigh.

"Oh!" Grace gasped. Her fingers kept the pleasurable vigil on Alexus's breasts, but the bombshell paused to speak. "You really aren't going to make this easy." Her tongue drove into Lexi's vagina deeper than seemed possible.

"Gah!" Lex had to gasp herself. "Better get used to it, I found a good sparring partner, and I don't plan on letting..." Skilled lips ensconced Lexi's pearl and obliterated the rest of the thought.

"I don't plan on conceding defeat, my dear." Grace irritatingly was able to get out with perfect eloquence.

"Grr..." Came out as an incensed growl as Lexi tried to shove the building pleasure out of her increasingly bliss-addled mind. Her actions started concentrating on the hard nub at the crest of Grace's exquisite labia.

Alexus didn't leave a single item out of her well-stuffed playbook. Grace's actions were thrown off a few times, but she was unstoppable, like a villain from a slasher flick. She let Lexi run in panic while she walked calmly and coolly toward her goal. An instance of frustration helped throw off the orgasm that was blitzing toward her.

Her fingers were a blur in and out of Grace, causing the woman's legs to tilt up and down occasionally, making Lex's targeting difficult. Far more of a challenge was that Lexi's next orgasm was barely keeping itself from becoming a screaming reality. That didn't stop her from trying to win. That and the addicting nature of Grace's potent nectar flowed with every lick. The woman couldn't be very far away herself. She didn't relent until it was impossible to resist the moment.

This orgasm was the quiet but incredibly energetic type. Lexi could feel her legs shake as she could barely control enclosing her thighs on Rae. There were little guttural sighs as she quaked. At some point, while the climax was making starbursts of silver and reds across her clenched eyelids, Grace moved and embraced her as Lex shook. Bliss suffused through every neuron and seemed to build on itself, pushing higher heights.

"I win!" Grace boasted as the energy finally ebbed out of Lexi.

Lexi responded by pulling the beauty into a long, slow, intoxicating kiss.

Grace -- Seconds after her victory

Lex had no idea how close she had come to winning their playful and intense contest. One more lick or slide of her fingers may have been all she needed to cascade into bliss. Grace almost gave in and forced the issue with her own skilled digits, but she was too struck by the sight of an orgasming Alexus to do more than stare at her goddess.

I've got it bad. She thought as their kiss meandered. Their tongues took back up the dual, though some intense and insistent energy had been wholly converted to bliss.

"Nice to have a real rival." Lexi's smile hinted at the orgasm that had momentarily stupefied the woman.

"When I hear someone else is the best, it's like waving a red flag in front of a bull."

"A very sexy and feminine bull." Lex smiled. "Okay, what do you want your prize to be, babe?"

"Prize?"

"You won. I've got to be as good of a loser as a winner." Lexi giggled. "That's my rule."

Grace came in for another kiss. "I like that. What are my choices? I can't very well demand dinner out of you before I've paid my debt."

"How do you want me to make you scream my name again? I'm a little short on my typical collection of toys out here, but I'm a strong improviser."

"I... I don't know. I want to try something new that I haven't done with a woman before. Other than the whole sixty-nine thing we just did."

"You hadn't tried that before?"

"Nope, I guess my lesbian experiences have been rather vanilla. Fingering, cunnilingus, and vibrators are about all I've tried." Grace leaned back on her towel, and her hands acted as a pillow.

"We can't have that." Lexi snickered and came over to lay across Rae's stomach. Her breasts pressed against Grace momentarily short-circuited her brain. "Name anything you want to try, and if I can do it, I'll make you cum that way." Lex's lips met hers as if daring the lass's mind to devise something perverse. "I'll bet you'd like me with a strap-on, but I didn't bring that."

"You have a strap-on?" Grace didn't mean to sound so incredulous, but she had a slightly warped view of what pure lesbians liked about sex.

"Of course," Lexi's eyebrows waggled. "Just because I like women doesn't mean I don't like to get fucked sometimes. She's the same color pink as the feather on my cap, and I call her Bertha."

"Fun." Grace's blush was from embarrassment.

"It's also fun to do the fucking." The Cheshire grin on Lex's face was even more devious and radiant than before.

"You got a thing for pink, don't you?"

"Always have, always will. I hope you can handle a princess of a lesbian."

"That's built like a Greek statue." Grace grabbed a big pinch of her lover's ass.

"If you don't count the short legs." Lex's expression turned dour.

"I like every part of you, Lexi! Other people might like longer legs, but your proportions make me tingle in all the right ways." Grace found Lexi's hands and gave them an encouraging squeeze.

"Lucky for you, I like a nice pair of long, luscious gams." Lex practically purred.

"Gams? Are you an old-timey gangster now?"

"I'm anything you want me to be until I pay my debt. Name it and claim it."

"Well... I've always wanted to try... That is if you let me..." Grace looked away from the intense icy blue eyes looking back at her. Rae's face must have been tomato red from all the heat in her cheeks.

"No need to get embarrassed with me." Lexi's voice was encouraging but had a slight edge of a playful tease.

"I've seen it a few times in lesbian porn, and I've really been curious."

"A lesbian porn fan too? Goody."

"It's the only porn I like. Don't get me wrong, I like dudes and all. I prefer to experience cock more than watch it." Grace couldn't believe she had just blurted out that statement that seemed like word soup.

"What do you want to try, babe?" Lexi brought them back on topic before Rae could further spiral.

"Tribbing, scissoring? Making our hoo-hoos smooch." Grace's nervous laughter was joined by Lexi's own.

"You are a bi-girl, aren't you?"

"Why's that?"

"They always want to try tribbing. I always tell them no, though. I prefer something a little more committed before I do that." Lexi's expression became utterly neutral for a moment. "You beat me in a contest of wills, though, so you earned it." Her smile was as brilliant as it had been all night before she came in for a kiss.

"Are you sure? I don't want to make you do something you don't like."

"Are you kidding me?" Lex furrowed her brows. "I like it a lot. A lot, a lot!" Lex kissed her again. "It's too intimate for a fling."

"Is it?"

"Always seemed like a good way to spread STIs. Direct hoo-hoo to hoo-hoo contact and all." Lex giggled as she motioned her fingers on opposite hands into a pair of Vs and thrust them into each other.

"That seems like the idea," Grace responded to the hand motion and not the invocation of possible repercussions from a night together. "I'm clean if you are."

"It just reinforces that this isn't a one-time thing."

"After sex like this!" Grace faked slightly angry disbelief. "I'm not going to let you chase me off."

"It's also a great core workout!" Lexi sounded a little more excited.

"I am trying to look hotter to impress this chick I'm crushing on." Grace shrugged and then leaned up for a kiss.

"I know the feeling. Okay, let me work to get us started since you're a tribbing virgin." Lex giggled again. "We can use a similar position with a double dildo. That's also a good time."

"You have much to teach me, great lesbian sex sensei!"

"I appreciate the honorific, but with what you just did, I think you can teach as much as I can."

"Praise me later. More sex now!" Grace chuckled.

"I like a horny younger woman begging me for sex. Especially when they're cute redheads."

"Named Grace?"

"Another bonus." They got caught up in making out again, as seemed to occur frequently. "Now, before they send out a search party for us, lay like this with your legs spread wide so I can get in there."

"Okay. Does this work?" Grace asked as she imitated the pose that Lexi had on display.

"Almost." Lexi knelt over Grace and tapped a thigh. "This leg needs to go here. Then this one a little more spread." Lex took the opportunity to lean down and kiss Rae's mound softly. Her tongue slowly encircled Grace's pearl and got a soft moan. "After that, I need to stop getting distracted by your pussy. It's just so pretty and tasty."

"It does seem to have that effect on you." Grace gasped again as Lexi sucked on her clit. "Tribbing first!" She scolded the impish blonde lightly.

"Gotta keep me on task when I see something shiny."

"That shiny is coming from how turned on I am!"

"Perfect." Lexi laid down on the rock and maneuvered her lithe and muscular form so their legs were splayed between each other. "The worst part of this position is there's no kissing."

"I'll make it up to you later."

"I'll hold you to it."

"As long as you hold me." Lex smiled.

Grace wasn't sure if it was her imagination or if she could feel the heat rolling out of Lexi's womanhood. "Do we need to get closer?"

"Are our hoo-hoos touching yet?" Lexi kept using the rather childish term that Grace was now a little embarrassed about using.

"I don't feel your vulva on mine yet, no." Rae decided to go entirely clinical with her terminology. Engaging her abs and hips, she moved closer.

The spark of sensation that spread out from Grace's pussy when it met Lexi's was nearly as potent as when their lips met the first time.

"Not quite as dexterous with this set of lips, but damn does that feel good," Grace announced after a minute or two of getting into a rhythm. Lex hadn't been lying about it, making her abdominals burn a little.

"Wait until we get our clits in on the fun." Lexi pivoted a little and pushed forward. Grace could feel the woman's dense pearl sliding along her labia, not quite hitting the mark but getting closer on each orbit.

"Ungh!" Grace wasn't sure if it was a simmering anticipation or the incredible sensation that tore that desperate sigh from her. She humped against Lex, their twinned honey providing more than enough slickness. They were lost in the action for several minutes. Peeks of building orgasm kept popping into her periphery. Rae still hadn't gotten relief since the last challenge.

Maybe I should have taken care of myself then. Grace thought and pressed harder into Alexus. Sweat started to coat her body in a slick sheen. It became harder to keep a hold of Lexi's leg, but she needed anything to make her feel closer to her incredible blonde beauty.

"Is it... always this... awesome?" The effort and her burning core muscles were causing her to stammer at least as much as the rising passion forming in her nexus and radiating outward.

"No... This... is... b-etter!" Lexi was struggling to speak as much as Grace.

Every muscle ached in Grace's body, but she couldn't stop, not with the power of the climax so close to the surface. She only needed to work harder to evoke it and make it real. Lex's frantic gasps made it sound like she was close as well.

"Fuck... I'm close! You're going to win this one!" Grace yelped out.

"Just... A... fuck! Little... more!" Lexi begged.

She must be close, too. A tiny nugget of her consciousness decried. It was enough to hold out a little longer. Grace was desperate to cum but not at the expense of her paramour not experiencing the same.

"Cum with me! We can tie!" Lex made a persuasive plea.

Even as her core burnt and the passion flared like a new star, Grace didn't stop. Their clits and vulvas were very much making out as feverishly as any of the multitude of sessions the women had experienced. Each gulp of air stalled the coming of her bright and super nova of a climax. She held her breath. Rae couldn't remember trying to stall out an orgasm before. Experiencing bliss with her new girlfriend was all she could think about.

"Ffff... Fff..." Grace stammered.

"Let go, Lex! Give in!" Grace demanded. She needed to before her orgasm consumed everything in her.

"FUCK!" Lexi roared as her legs started to shake around Grace.

With a shriek, Grace relaxed and gave in to her own release. The climax was so epic that her grip on consciousness was left tenuous. Her whole body shook as if trying to blast out the orgasmic energy. Her body was too fragile a vessel to keep a torrent of bliss held within her form.

Her vision was filled with reds of passion and the icy blue of Lexi's eyes. They melded and made blobs of the most brilliant violets that slid across her clenched eyes like wax in a lava lamp. Her exhausted body gulped in panicked breaths to replenish the oxygen that blasted out in her orgasmic wails.

When control slowly filtered back into her blissed-out body, Lex was glommed onto her. Her agile fingers managed to make the climax not only epic in strength but awesome in length.

"Holy fuck, that was fun."

"It's never been that good." Lex kissed her softly.

"Really?"

"I've never almost made my woman pass out before!"

"Come on! Doing that with you is incredible." Grace's breathing was still ragged.

"Never that good. Though I've only ever done this with one other woman. But that's probably not a first date story."

"You want to hold me and stare at the stars for a while? We can make up our own constellations." Grace reached up and grabbed her phone to turn off the romantic light. Her body was completely wrung out of pleasure.

"You had me at 'hold me.'" Lexi chortled and pulled in closer. The warmth and softness of her form were addicting. "We won't even need the wine."

Alexus -- A little earlier

It felt greedy, but another orgasm was closing on Lex like it was hunting her down. She needed to make sure that Grace came again first, though. Rae may have been a little meek and hesitant when she asked for her prize; however, nothing was tentative about her now. Whatever mental roadblock had been put in place was now obliterated.

Lexi was a little miffed that she couldn't see Grace's face or stare into her eyes as easily while not only in this position but also working her body hard. She must look so sexy while she's doing this. Lex tried to imagine she was a detached observer again. Grace's abs had to be undulating with every extreme hump. Her breasts had to shake hypnotically.

Leveraging her imagination was briefly staving off another climax. When Grace declared she was close, Lex discovered that her stalling tactics had been too effective. This close to one more powerful orgasm was manifesting avarice over collecting on more this evening.

With added gusto, Lex visualized the coming climax and gave in only after she was confident Grace would cum. Alexus's body shuddered as a quick but stunningly powerful orgasm engulfed her. This one may not have had the same potency as the last; however, Rae also yelping out in pleasure made it infinitely more incredible.

The robust and silken embrace of orgasm ebbed quicker in Alexus than it did in her new lover. Lex ignored the bliss still pulsing in her veins to scramble her body around and grip her lover. Skilled fingers found Grace's pointy nipples and sunk into her spasming vagina. The redhead gushed nectar as she squirmed. Her breathing became soft and ragged, and for an instant, as the climax broke, Lexi was worried that the beauty had passed out. She pulled her fingers free and hugged the tall woman close.

"Holy fuck! That was fun." Grace's words had an edge, but she looked like she had just awakened from a nap.

It took a moment for Rae to recover as they huddled close and watched the epic view of the Milky Way spiral soundlessly above them. The mountains perfectly blocked the tiny amount of light pollution from their small town, and another few ridges kept Denver's much more significant impact from making an appearance. It always served to make Alexus feel infinitesimally small.

"I've missed out on not coming up here sooner," Grace whispered as if a sense of sanctuary had descended on them.

"The stars are something special."