Creating Constellations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexus was as confident that he would end up marrying that woman as she was that Grace was her soulmate. I'll thank him for dragging me to the swimming hole for the millionth time.

Before working on her makeup in the half-assembled vanity, Lex crossed through the house to de-wrinkle her and her love's dresses. The ceramic tile with radiant heating had taken several weeks, but AJ and Celina had helped. There will have to be so much payback when they get their own place. Grace's love seemed so obvious now as she had already been helping create the perfect love nest for the pair for months. Even if today was the first vocalization, it was far from the first time she expressed it.

Being naked as she roamed the halls wasn't a conscious thought any longer. Her tall, beautiful nudist had influenced her early on, and now it seemed natural. The warmth of the tile on her bare feet was much better than slippers. She was also why Alexus's pussy was now waxed instead of shaved. It felt right if her kitty was so often on display. AJ and Celina joined in frequently when they came over.

"Almost ready?" Grace walked into their bedroom wearing the sexiest red lingerie, and Alexus had to do a double take. She was so used to seeing her love naked, but this distracted her. The way her love was glowing told Alex she had noticed the longing look. Nude didn't always mean sexy times were ahead for them, but that lingerie all but guaranteed it.

"Wow... You dress up nice!" Lex beamed at her love as she was rolling on pantyhose.

"I need to impress someone's uncle today. Are you ready to meet my family?"

"I want to spend the day here and take that back off of you, but what do you say we put on dresses and open a brewpub?"

"I'm following you anywhere, my dear."

"I'm going to hold you to that."

"Perfect." Grace stepped over and leaned down to punctuate the sentiment with a perfect, enticing kiss.

Grace -- Five years after the first Nude Day

"She's going to fight you to take a nap, but don't let her win." Grace handed Cameron to the girl's grandma. Cammy had fiery red hair like her mother and grandmother, though the baby's mop was still sparse on the top of her sweet head. Green eyes and freckles were another prominent familial trait.

"She's like a lot like one of her mothers then." Rae's mom smiled.

"Both of them, according to my sister." Lexi smiled; they were much closer now that her sister's family had moved to Denver for her husband's new job. Her parents had even met Cammie once on the neutral ground of her older sister's home. There were still a lot of wounds to be healed, but they were finally talking to their daughter again.

"Here's her favorite stuffy." Alexus handed over a fuzzy purple woolly mammoth toy to Grace's dad before she kissed their daughter gently on the forehead. Cammy disliked being woken up nearly as much as she fought against nap time.

"We got it, honey. We did manage to raise three children." Grace's mother argued with a sly grin as she rocked the eighteen-month-old. "Go have fun." Cammy had fallen asleep on the half-hour drive from home. Her parents had moved closer to Denver to be around their grandchildren since they retired. "Goodness knows you two need a weekend off occasionally." Grandma's scarlet hair had almost been entirely crowded out by gray in the last couple of years.

"The offer to watch her for a week every year still stands." Her dad wanted Grace and Alexus to take a one-week vacation together yearly. His parents did it for him when Grace and her siblings were young. He argued that it was essential in strengthening their marriage. Unlike Alexus's folks, her parents were thrilled by Grace's selection of their daughter-in-law.

"How does the middle of September sound?" Grace looked at Alexus and then smiled. "I finally convinced someone that AJ and Celina can run the brewery for a week without it burning down." Her wife had taken two weeks off for their honeymoon and a month when Grace gave birth, but she rarely wanted to relinquish control of her burgeoning empire for too long.

"That sounds great. A long weekend will get you into the practice." Her dad beamed proudly.

It would be the first time Alexus and Grace had left Cameron with anybody for longer than a date night. With July 14th falling on a Friday again, the brewery was set up at the festival all day today and tomorrow. Then a couple of days off afterward would be great for recharging. Alexus was closing the brewery on Monday to repay all the prep that had gone into this weekend.

"You two work so hard, baby. Don't forget to take time out for each other." Her mother kept the conversation going as she rocked the babe.

"We want to take a vacation before it's my turn to be pregnant." Alexus grabbed Grace's hand as she smiled. That was always their plan.

"I told you they wouldn't want just one. You two better get going. Your bride is one of the two guests of honor." Her father came in for a hug. "We'll call you if anything comes up, but we got this." It was Alexus's turn for a hug. "Take care of our girl, and we'll take care of yours."

"Always."

"Your mommas love you, baby," Grace whispered, planting the softest kisses on her toddler's forehead, careful not to wake her.

After goodbyes and only the briefest of tears, the ladies got on the road. Being without Cammie was weird. They waited until they were a couple miles down the road to pull over and strip off their dresses. Grace's hippy parents didn't indulge on the day, so it might have been weird to be nude before. Grace had taken a year to feel confident in the nude after her pregnancy, but Lex encouraged her to be her most comfortable. She was happy that her wife had, as the sun felt so nice on her bare skin.

Alexus was even more beautiful than she had been when they first got together. Although Body by Brewery didn't make it past the ideation phase with AJ, it looked great on the petite powerhouse. On the woman's shoulder was a tattoo of a tessellated kitty cat. Grace had let her draw the constellation on her shoulder with a permanent marker so the tattoo artist could make her best copy a year after they got married.

"It's going to be a rough weekend without Cammie." Alexus looked a little morose. Below Feline Minor was a more recent addition that looked like a kitten. Lex had gotten it when their first child was born. She already had a spot picked out and an idea in mind to complete a constellation of the most vital people in her life.

"First weekend without our angel. We'll call her tonight before her bedtime." Grace had the same feeling about missing their stupendous daughter.

"It's going to be weird to have reception up there."

The private gathering had ballooned into an officially sanctioned event. The year after Grace and Lex reunited, a ranger stumbled upon the impromptu party and kicked everyone off the land. AJ wasn't happy to let that stand, and he, along with Celina's brother, who happened to be a kickass lawyer, caught the attention of a state senator. By the following year, it was allowed but not advertised. It took another year to construct a road and parking lot.

Some of the magic was gone from where Grace had found the love of her life, but they endeavor daily to make that magic for themselves. Alexus needn't have ever worried about Grace being unable to be in a relationship with a woman. Grace's heart and soul had belonged to the captivating woman from the first conversation.

"Have I told you how happy I am that AJ talked me into going that day?" Alexus's hand fell on top of Grace's as it perched on the shift lever.

"A time or two." Grace smiled. She never wondered how much her bride loved her and their daughter. "Celina gets to be the slow one this year. She's going to DD, right?"

"Her or Lucy. Sal and Luce are expecting their third."

"I've never seen AJ smile as widely as when they told us Celina was pregnant. I hope she slows down a touch while she's carrying their son."

"Son? When did they find out?" Alexus smiled.

"Oops. Shit!" Rae stammered. "They are going to do a revealing thing today, and I was sworn to secrecy by their doctor." Grace could feel the fire in her cheeks as she blushed. "Someone had to get the blue smoke ready to go. Don't worry, it's just powder, and there's no fire involved." She had no interest in making the news for a gender reveal stunt going wrong.

"I'll try to look shocked."

"Are we going to be able to camp out there tonight?"

"They're going to chase everyone else out at ten pm tonight. Sponsors get to stay with their stuff overnight."

"You think we can sneak up to the hot springs?" Grace grabbed her love's hand and gave it a squeeze. From the first moment she saw X, there was no doubt they were destined for each other. Love, at first sight, seemed to be a Hollywood contrivance before that pair of magnificent blue eyes met her own.

"We better." Alexus had the greatest indecent smirk.

"I need more alone time with my sexy Lexi."

"We can make more of our own constellations." Alexus's radiant smile beamed.

"In the stars or my freckles?" Grace giggled as she gripped Lexi's hand.

"Why not both?" Lex didn't take her eyes off the road as she picked up Grace's had and kissed it.