Creating Constellations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Plump?" This time Lex attempted dismay.

"Perfectly and shape-ly plump!" Lex stumbled a little on her words. "Sorry, the tongue needs more stretches." The petite goddess stood to full height to come in for another round of powerful kisses. "You keep taking away my ability to speak. It's time for me to return the favor."

Alexus's muscular, svelte body pressed against Grace was already eroding her ability to produce complete sentences. "You've..." She was cut off as Lex nuzzled into her neck; toying with her ears was a way to her heart. "...managed to... umm..." Her body was liquefying beneath the blonde's ministrations. "Take it away... already." It seemed to take forever to complete the thought.

"Just wait." Lexi's incandescent smile seemed to collect every drop of fading light. "Is everyone jealous of these two?" She went back to worshiping Grace's breasts. A flickering tongue and precise puffs of air and sucks of nipple sent another shudder through Rae.

"Mmm... you're good at that," Grace muttered without embellishment. "I don't know. I'm jealous of your amazing puffy and suckable nipples."

"You were really good with those." Lex started to move down Grace's thrumming body. Kisses and delicate nips fell on her hips as the woman's strong arms encouraged Rae to float up in the water and grip the wall behind her. The nibbles landed on her hips and down her legs before returning to Grace's nexus. Rae's legs over Lex's shoulders looked exquisite.

"My God, you have the prettiest pussy I have ever seen. It's so smooth and compact." The beauty's tongue flicked out and caressed Grace's labia. "It being so tasty isn't fair." Alexus's tongue dove deep into Rae's pussy.

"Unh!" Grace couldn't help gasping as Lex devoured her. "A... little... angry... that I haven't sampled yours!"

"There'll be plenty of time for that. I gotta make you scream my name." The woman's lips encircled Grace's clit, and she sucked on it hard, skirting the line with too intense. It would have been too much if Rae had not been marinating in desire since she spoke to Lexi for the first time. Now, though, it felt incredible.

"If... you're as good as you say you—are, that, unk!" Grace's words were sporadic. Lex was making it very difficult to speak. Only seeing her eyes as she stabbed her tongue into Rae's vagina, Lexi was proud of the attack. "won't be a problem." Came out as a sigh when a single digit slid into her womanhood.

"Still sounds like a challenge." Alexus's lips left Grace's quim when a second finger stretched Rae further. Those lips slowly wandered up her body. The action pressed Grace back into the water as her lover roamed higher.

Alexus got once again distracted as she reached Grace's breasts. One nipple and then the next was titillated by a dexterous tongue. The woman hadn't been boasting without being able to back it up. Rae involuntarily started to gyrate her hips into Lexi's fingers. In every other sexual encounter that had involved water, the liquid almost paradoxically dried her out. She was too excited tonight to have all her lubrication washed free.

"You're so gorgeous. Especially when you're moaning." Lexi's fingers never stopped as she spoke. Her thumb flared across Grace's clitty, sending a blast of vibrant energy slamming through her nervous system.

Mercifully, X came in for a kiss. Her lips, with a soupcon of Grace's pussy still on them, were furious and forceful, yet still more delicate than Rae's male lovers. Women seemed to better understand where the line between rough and insistent lay.

"I need to cum, Lexi!" Grace bellowed when their lips finally parted.

"Decisions, decisions. Do I want to watch your beautiful face as your body surrenders to me, or do I want a taste?" X paused her actions to postulate.

"This is because I didn't just let you climax, isn't it?" Grace's hips bucked more forcefully against X's skilled digits.

"I don't think you understand how hard that orgasm was. There needs to be more teasing." Alexus's smirk was a mixture of endearing and infuriating.

"Fuck, Lex! Is this what sex with you is always like?"

"No." Lex had started to move back toward Grace's pussy with an agonizing speed.

The woman sucked and nibbled any spot on Rae's flesh that seemed connected with even an iota of pleasure. There were nerves that Grace had no idea reacted in that fashion. Maybe her lips are making new spots and not the other way around. Grace mused with a fraction of her mind that was not consumed with the need to orgasm.

"No?" Grace yipped back incredulously. The blonde's fingers were masterfully directing a symphony within Rae.

"I'm better with a bed and toys." Lexi's eyebrow arched.

The maestro planted a kiss on either of Grace's hips as she encouraged the woman to float once again. She draped Rae's long legs over her shoulders and roamed around Grace's quim with an insistent tongue.

"I need this, Lexi!" The command likely lost a little of its gravitas as it came out a mew.

"Not until I get my fill." Lex beamed.

Graciously, Alexus didn't spend more time teasing. Her powerful tongue joined a pair of fingers inside Rae. The sounds that Grace was emitting had to be audible not just outside the grotto, but the screams had to be roaring back into town.

The cartilage of the blonde's cute and tiny nose pressed against Grace's pearl. It reciprocated across the nerves in time with flicks and licks of Rae's vagina. Lexi's fingers seemed too short to find a particular susceptible spot high up on Grace's vaginal walls, but she could feel them sliding up and down the precise location.

Sloppy sucks and cool blows across Grace's womanhood caused her whole body to lurch and splash water around the hot spring. The waves were constructively growing larger with each twist and turn of Grace. Her nervous system seemed incapable of getting this much pleasure without being kicked into a screaming climax.

It was as if her entire being was plastic explosive, molded and melded into a perfect shape. Heat and physical smacks were battering it, but she would keep from exploding without the exquisite catalyst. Lex was a well-trained expert in forming Grace into the precise shape she needed to catalyze the pleasure into the ideal tool.

"FUCK LEX!" Another scream was torn from Grace. "Please... please." She managed to beg after expelling the energetic shout.

Lex looked up with a subtle nod and then surrounded Grace's clit with her stunning pink lips. Her expert tongue twirled around the pearl as she sucked fiercely. A male lover wouldn't know how sensitive those nerves were. They would either be too timid or too aggressive. A tiny portion of Rae's mind noted how she would make her next attack on the lass.

"Fffff... Ff..." Grace tried to shout again as Lex jabbed on the detonator. Rae's hands released the rock behind her head as she screamed. The vibrant sunset above them had nothing on the swirling kaleidoscope of silvers, reds, and violets shattering against closed eyelids. Vaguely, she could feel Lexi embrace Rae's screaming and shuddering body.

The climax was epic, satisfying, and necessary to clear some room for Grace to think again. She thrashed and screamed as she briefly became a creature of nothing but ecstasy. Lex's breasts pressed into her, and continued expert fingering elongated the peaks of bliss. "Gah... Gah!" Grace shouted formlessly.

Orgasms were a frequent companion of Grace's. She loved to start the morning with a vibrator session after a long run. It was her reward for continued healthy habits. That near-daily release had nothing on the all-consuming blast of sensation, shattering her ability to reason.

"Fuck!" Grace finally uttered as her blissed-out fugue state released her. "I think you were underselling yourself!" Lex was holding her tight as Rae felt weak after the terrific release.

"I like to under-promise and over-deliver." Lexi helped her to the edge of the hot spring after a more subdued flurry of kisses.

The orgasm had been so intense it seemed to leech the strength from Grace. It needed everything to express the power that Lexi had wielded with her dexterous fingers and agile tongue.

"Wait, I'm not arguing because, wow! But, how did you over-deliver when you said you were the best?" Rae argued weakly as the energy began to re-coalesce in her body.

"If I was bragging, I would have told you I was the world's best, not some indefinable best." Alexus's Cheshire grin was only slightly infuriating. "Come on, let's grab the towels. It'll be warm here, but I'm getting all pruney."

"We can't have that." Grace came in for one more kiss before climbing out.

Alexus -- A little later

"You can see the Milky Way!" Grace pointed toward an arc of fuzzy stars that lanced through the trees.

"Yup, and so many constellations."

"You know, when I was a scout, I had a counselor convinced that the Greeks had to be drunk when they named them," Gracie revealed a little more of her adolescent days. Lexi thought it was cute, but she was addicted to everything about her.

"Makes sense. They did like there wine." Lex pointed up at a few of the stars. "How else would that be a snake."

"Yeah, makes sense."

"I liked making up my own earlier and was only slightly buzzed. Feline Minor is better than those Greek myths."

"You would say that. I think I like the Milky Way itself more than the other stars. You don't see it as often, and it's so beautiful." Grace whispered and pointed out the arc again.

"It's the second most beautiful thing up here." Lexi snuggled closer to Grace. She couldn't get enough of the incredible redhead.

"Second most beautiful? Where's there a mirror?" Grace leaned in for a kiss.

"I was worried that I was getting a little too cheesy."

"Nope, bring the schmaltz."

"You do inspire it." Lexi's blissful attitude had more to do with the extraordinary lass beside her than the incredible orgasm.

"When do I get a taste of you?" Grace curled her head down a little and sucked a nipple between her lips.

"Mmm... Whenever and however often you want, my dear." Lex cooed. "You gotta practice if you want to be the best." She giggled, hoping she didn't sound too conceited. Grace brought out a confidence that Alexus rarely felt with a lover.

"I hope you don't mind frequent training." Grace switched to the other breast as long fingers fell upon Lexi's quim. "Making you cum is addicting."

"Unh!" A sigh was torn from Lexi as a finger curled into her pussy. "Good, because Grace is the best meal I've ever had. I'll bet it taste even better without being diluted by a hot spring."

"Huh? Sorry got distracted by your perfect nipples again." Grace's eyes, challenging to see in the low light of the stars above, danced with mischief. "Why don't you bring your pussy closer to me?"

"I think that can be arranged." Lexi didn't immediately comply; instead, she rolled over atop Grace again. The redhead's teardrop-shaped, unfairly perky, and massive breasts looked spectacular from every angle she attempted to spy them. The sharp nipples were cold as they pressed into Lexi's skin. "Yup, much better than the Milky Way." She smiled down at the incredible woman.

"You did improve my view significantly. Now bring me that pussy I've been hearing so much about."

"It's not as cute as yours." Lexi grinned one more time. "Not like you'll be able to see much anyway."

"I think I can fix that." Grace smiled. Grab your water bottle and fill it with hot spring water. It's empty, right?"

"If you split it with me, it will be."

"Probably a good idea after all the beer." Grace nodded. "To pull off my trick, it needs to be full."

"Yes, ma'am." Lexi scampered off her lover and grabbed the water as Grace rolled over to her towel and got out her phone. Alexus couldn't help staring at Rae's pert booty as Lex quaffed half the remaining water. "That butt, girl."

"It's not as nice as this." Grace patted Lexi's bottom as she turned on her recently procured phone.

"Lots and lots of barley lifts." Lexi shrugged as she handed Grace the other half of the water.

"Maybe you can start a new fitness club trend. Brewery fit would be a hit." Grace giggled after gulping down half the remaining water.

"I don't know, isn't that like having a gym with a window facing the donut shop?" Lexi couldn't help her goofy smile around the woman.

"You may have a point." Grace squatted down to fill the empty bottle with the mineral-rich hot springs water. "But you could look at it the other way. People might decide to visit the gym after a few brews."

"Hmm... I'll have to run it by AJ." Lexi met Grace with a kiss as the redhead stood. "What's your plan for mood lighting, babe?" The pet name slipped from her lips but felt right.

"Babe? I like that from you." Grace blushed again. "The cloudy water will make this even better." Grace found a flat spot on a rock just above the large flat one they were employing as an adequate bed substitute. She turned on the flashlight on her phone and then closed the leather case over the screen. It took her a moment to get the water bottle positioned right, but the light from the device diffused off the impurities in the water and gave the area a soft romantic glow. "Ta-da!" Grace pointed at her improvised lantern.

"Wow, that's lovely." Alexus was amazed at how gorgeous Grace looked in the diffuse light. Her green eyes almost seemed to glow with delight. The proud smile on her face and slight blush had Lexi's heart pattering harder in her chest.

"I believe you were about to bring your pussy up here." Grace laid back on the towel a few feet away. Lex could have been exceedingly happy to just sit and stare all evening at the magnificence of the tall, silly, funny, and adept woman. However, if Rae would beckon her closer, there would be no way to refuse.

"I need a few more kisses first." Lexi straddled the beauty and met her hungry lips again. Grace didn't complain as they made out for a few minutes. The warmth from the geothermally active area wreathed their bodies in slick perspiration. Skin sliding against skin was far more inebriating than all the stouts they had consumed today.

"It's hard to argue with more of those. My God, you have the most glorious blue eyes." Grace grinned as they needed to catch their breath. "Pussy, now, sexy Lexi."

"You're not the first one to call me that. But it sounds better from you." Lexi repositioned herself so she eclipsed Grace's face.

"Better than the stars." Grace gushed before her tongue speared Lexi's quim. "Tastier too!"

There was nothing tentative about Rae's exploration of Lexi's pussy. Slurps and sucks echoed in the enclosed grotto. If Lex needed more proof of her excitement, the aural fury of Grace going to work was a great reinforcement. The sorceress snaked a hand under Alexus's thigh and probed a finger into her.

"Mmm..." Lexi gave in to the sensation. She was careful not to bring her entire body weight down on Grace. The slick rock was significantly less pliant than a mattress where this maneuver would typically be attempted.

Grace's eyes were positively smiling, even if her mouth was obscured and busy. Her tongue flicked and twisted over almost every millimeter of Lex's womanhood. Rae's lips caressed Alexus's labia, occasionally tugging and sucking at the tender skin. A second finger joined the first in stretching and stimulating Lexi's vaginal walls.

Conspicuously absent from the exploration was any touch of Lexi's swollen clitty. Grace's tongue would get close enough for Lex to feel its powerful gravity. There were occasionally blasts of breath across the pearl, but never a natural touch. Alexus ached for it as her legs started to burn as she maintained a squat to keep the brunt of her bulk off her lover.

"Umm..." Lexi sighed toward the stars as Grace finally grazed across her clit. It was just a brief interaction with the tip of Rae's nose, but a lance of bright pleasure bounced through her system. "You're good."

"And maybe a little competitive. I need to see how well I stack up against the best." Grace's voice was muffled and sent a tingling vibration into Lexi's quim as she spoke. Any stimulation of Lex's nerves now set off more murmurs through her system.

"If the competition's who can get the other off..." The sentence was cut off for a moment as Grace's lips surrounded Lexi's clit and tongue pressed into the nerves. "Ohhh..."

"You were saying something?" Grace inquired as her tongue slammed into Lexi's tunnel again. The temptress made it a struggle to complete the thought.

"Unh... Damn!" Lexi stuttered and cursed as Grace's nose slid across Lex's clit. "Sounds... like... so much... OH! Fun!" The thought took too many quickened breaths to get through.

"There are worse problems to have." Grace's giggle rumbled through Lexi's needy form.

Grace didn't allow Lex to speak again. She was taking the competition seriously. There were slurps and licks, nibbles and sucks, hot and cold breezes over her clitoris as the wonderful woman worked. Lexi reached out and found a handhold on the rock in front of them to take some of her weight off her legs. Grace's fingers were a blur in and out of Alexus.

Lexi closed her eyes, imagining she saw the spectacle from a detached view. She could almost see the pink lips of her lover as Rae sucked hard on her clit in little bursts. Just as soon as it seemed that her climax was inevitable, Grace would back off and go back to teasing another part of Lex's sex.

"Please, Grace!" Lexi begged in a shout.

"Soon enough." Grace's voice sounded dispassionate with a hint of a tease. "I've not yet gotten my fill."

"There'll be more time for that later!" Lex had lost the ability to control the volume of her voice. Grace was erasing some of Lexi's mental capacity.

"Okay!" Grace was cheery as she found a favored spot in Lexi's vagina with her fingers. It was a twin effort as her lips held Alexus's pearl captive and lashed at it with her tongue.

Lexi's entire body seemed to liquefy into pure golden bliss in only a few seconds. Every climax had its own flavor in Alexus's experience. This one was unctuous as if the perfect umami-rich portion. It was going to be so addicting. Lex's hands released from the rocks, and she sluffed off her mount. With the tiny fraction of mental capacity that remained, she collapsed beside her woman.

Across closed eyes, stars of gold played through a scarlet, orange, and violet sunset. New, vivid constellations formed and were obliterated repeatedly. Strong arms gripped Alexus as her body almost convulsed to pulse the pleasure through her system. Skilled fingers continued to work in her quim as Grace made the orgasm not only powerful but drawn out into what briefly seemed like it would never end.

"Hi!" Grace had a proud smile as she used the greeting that had broke Lex out of the stupor she had been in when they met.

"You're going to be stiff competition." Lexi's head lolled as her control was released from the powerful climax.

"I hope so. I don't like to lose." Grace giggled and came in for a kiss. The taste of Lexi's womanhood on her lips perfectly accompanied her tender smooch.

"It'll be fun to compete," Lex smirked.

"What now? Do you think AJ and Celina are ready to head home? I really want to get you somewhere more comfortable."

"Have you ever tried to walk out of here after dark?" Lexi got serious for a moment. The only injury that their group had experienced out here was trying to leave well past sunset. Salvy fell off the path and broke his leg in two places. Brad and AJ had to improvise a splint and carry him out to get him to an emergency room. "It never goes well. I think you're stuck up here until morning."

"Oh." Grace looked confused and sad for a few long heartbeats. "I'll take any excuse to stay next to you." Her smile returned with added intensity.