Creating Constellations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brad and Salvy are eating for two too." Grace laughed. "I didn't make AJ mad, did I?"

"He's still pissed about what happened to his mill, but he's not angry at you." Lex put a comforting hand on Grace's shoulder and gave it a squeeze.

"I'm sorry about that. It's a nice workplace, even if I disagree with their business practices. Want to help me again?" Rae held up the brightly colored bottle of sunscreen.

"You just want an excuse for me to touch you." Lexi grinned as she grabbed the bottle.

"Guilty. Can you blame me after that kiss?" Grace rolled over onto her tummy and smoothed her scarlet ponytail off her shoulders.

"It was some smooch." Lex didn't waste any time straddling the tall woman. "Lucky for you, I want to try and make some new constellations."

"I'll say."

"So, how's our plot going?" This go around, she took the time to warm the creamy lotion in her hands before she started to rub it into Grace's smooth pale skin.

"Maybe I talked up AJ too much. Celina's just looking for a hook-up today."

"Huh, that's what Alejandro's looking for too."

"I might have to let her know. Lucy and Melanie raved about him. Did you know about that?"

"I just learned about Lucy today, but Melanie wasn't a surprise. We were all witnesses."

"Huh?" Grace didn't sound like she was playing dumb.

"Come on, you had to play truth or dare when you came out to the pond."

"I can neither confirm nor deny that." Grace turned slightly toward Lex. "Though I have this strange memory of having to finger myself right over there by that log the first time I came up here."

"That's another reason I should have been up here." Lex giggled. "Melanie had to pick one person to have sex with on a dare, and she chose AJ." She started to smear sunscreen on Rae's pale shoulders. "Lucy and I had to hook up that same outing, though we got privacy."

"Too bad we hadn't been inducted into the group by then." Grace giggled.

Lexi traced from one freckle to the next with her fingertip. "I don't know. I've learned so much since I was a novice lesbian then. I'm the best now."

"Are you bragging, Lexi?"

"Is it bragging if it's true?" A chuckle gave her boasting away.

"Are you drawing an animal?"

"Maybe. I'm making my first constellation out of your stars."

"Is it a mammoth?"

"Nope." Lexi started to trace back over the same spots. She wasn't much of an artist, but it seemed like an excuse to play with the minx she was straddling.

"Maybe it's a horsey?"

"Wrong again."

"Puppy?"

"Nope."

"Is it a kitty cat?"

"Ding ding, winner!"

"Oh? What do I win."

"How about another kiss?" Lex suggested with a hint of a giggle.

"That would be a perfect prize for such a tough puzzle." Rae gave out an exaggerated sigh. "Sunscreen first."

"I would hate for you to burn," Lex explained, then leaned in and kissed Grace's shoulder.

"I thought I decreed a kiss after." Grace nestled her head onto her hands in front of her.

"You think that counted as the kiss?" Alexus started massaging another helping of sunscreen between her palms to warm it. Grace's skin seemed to practically drink the substance.

"Good, it didn't. I was worried that it did."

"And deprive me of your lips? I think not. I adore your subtle lip gloss, by the way." Lex was thorough as she examined every inch of Grace's backside. She made sure that the pale maiden was covered entirely. Sweat and lotion made Lexi's body slide across Rae. As she backed down the tall woman's form, her clit grazed against Grace's prodigious and shapely butt. It was brief, but a lance of pleasure shot through Alexus.

"Why'd you pick a kitty cat?" Grace questioned.

"Your freckles formed some long whiskers for an animal; the first one I thought of was a cat." Lex concentrated on the woman's fantastic ass and hips.

"It wasn't because your brain is stuck on my pussy?" Grace's words were mildly interrupted by her laughter as she blushed again.

"That doesn't have any whiskers. I've studied it closely." Lex made Rae's blush get redder. She rubbed lotion down the woman's shapely thighs and calves.

"Would you..." Grace started out and then looked around the area. "Would you mind making sure she's covered with sunscreen too?"

"Twist my arm." Lexi got one more helping of sunscreen and again warmed it up. She started slowly as Grace opened her legs a little. Lex massaged her inner thighs and slowly approached Rae's pink perfection. She kept her touch light as she swirled around Grace's labia and coated every millimeter of delicate skin. The woman's natural lubrication may have made the lotion less effective. So desperately, she fought against the urge to dip a finger inside.

"Go for it," Grace whispered.

Alexus let her fingertips graze over Grace's clitoral hood. The beauty emitted the softest of sighs at the touch. It didn't matter that there were close to a hundred people gathered around the swimming hole. No one else was paying attention, and Lex needed to explore the young woman. She pressed a finger into Grace, who spread her legs further and canted her butt toward the stimulation.

"We're going to hike up to the cave. You two want to come along?" Brad must not have seen what Lex was doing as he stepped closer. She quickly pulled her hands away from Grace.

"Eep!" Grace emitted a shocked noise and buried her head in the towel she used as a pillow. Her legs reflexively closed, and her hips pressed her glorious rump away from Lexi's touch.

"Right now? Grace needs to put sunscreen on my back." Lexi showed no fear and didn't admit that she'd been caught.

"In five minutes or so. Everyone's going along, though Celina and AJ are a little baked."

"We better go along to keep those two safe." Grace let out an exasperated sigh.

"Okay, meet us over at Lucy and Salvy's spot." Brad waved and skipped away.

"Almost got caught with my hand in the cookie jar." Lex laughed as she got up off Grace. "Your turn."

"Damn, I wish we had a few more minutes."

"Probably for the best. It was hard to resist giving a very public show."

"I wouldn't have stopped you." Grace rolled over to lean in for a kiss.

Lexi complied with the lean with a quicker but no less passionate smooch. "That's what scared me a little. I don't think I could've either."

"On the towel, missy. It's my turn to lotion you now."

"Make sure you get everything." Lexi couldn't help giving Grace a conspiratorial wink.

"Almost everything, we're being watched now."

Grace -- A little later

Although she would have liked to have taken another beer with her on the hike up to the cave, Grace needed to be lucid to help corral AJ and Celina. They were feeling the effects of the cannabis gummies they had taken near the end of a late lunch as well as their own beers. Cel was in her typical giggly mood when she had too much THC. Brad, Mel, and AJ were absorbing most of the lass's touchy affectation that the substance seemed to bring out. Whatever modicum of social anxiety Rae's best friend exhibited was obliterated temporarily.

Grace didn't have enough of a read on Alejandro yet to tell if his mood had been similarly altered. He was typically very social, from the stories she had heard about him. AJ was very much an extrovert that got his energy from the group. He would be suitable for Celina. Her friend could use someone else in her life that could absorb social energy and let Cel be herself. Grace mused as they hiked up the craggy expanse from the pod. Her fingers were intertwined with Lexi, who was regaling her with yet another bawdy tale about adventures up at the pond.

"You and Celina found this cave?" Lex asked. She looked so adorable in her cowboy hat and pink hiking boots.

"Yeah, the trail to the swimming hole was overgrown and blocked by a fallen log, and we got a little lost. Celina had started to imbibe as we walked the trail, and my sense of direction wasn't great. Fortunately, you can make out the swimming hole from a ledge outside the cave. I was about three minutes away from yelling for Lucy and Salvy to find us."

"You two are explorers, too." Alexus smiled broadly. Even with the rest of the group heading up the mountain, Grace and Lex were in their little world. "It might be somewhere to get a little privacy, maybe not now with this group, though."

"We could let them go back without us," Rae suggested with a smirk.

"That sounds extraordinary, but we're not done trying to get Celina and AJ together."

Alexus's broad and slightly lecherous smile promised fun later in the day. Grace couldn't help falling for the woman. It wasn't merely a cute and compact body that made her heart patter differently, nor was it her humorous and playful personality; there was something more profound and less definable pulling them together. I hope she's looking for a girlfriend and not just sex.

The cave was about a quarter-mile journey up switchbacks that may have been etched into the soil by mountain goats or something similar. The sky was slightly obscured by puffy clouds that might bring the possibility of a quick shower in the steamy heat of the late afternoon that would feel good. Regardless of the chance for rain, a swim would be in order when they returned.

As they got close to the cave, there was the sound of some movement. Grace froze and stopped Celina, AJ, and Lexi. The cave might make a fine den for some sort of animal. She slowly reached for the canister in her backpack; she would be prepared if they stumbled into a bear.

"What's that?" Lucy questioned as she crept closer to the last bend of the path. Just beyond would be the yawning mouth of the cavern. Grace asked why the pregnant woman was taking point, but there was no use in arguing with her. Soon, she motioned for the group to follow. "It's not an animal." She whispered as the group gathered around them.

Stepping closer to the mouth of the cave, the activity within snapped into better focus. The sound of rustling had been joined with yips, grunts, and screams of pleasure. The shelter had become a carnal haven for fraternity guys and sorority girls, with several sets paired up around the dark and cool interior.

A burly guy with a condom-ensconced small penis didn't seem to care that others were watching him and a pair of ladies posted near the entrance. From the earnest cries of the woman he was taking from behind, his lack of physical size didn't hinder her pleasure. The pale, cute blonde was lying atop a thin woman with small breasts and dark chocolate skin. The blonde's cries were frequently silenced by a kiss.

Toward the back of the chamber, two ladies were curled against each other as busy fingers slid in and out of wet vaginas. Grace wanted to take the two ladies' places with her new friend. She looked down at Lexi, who met her eyes and gave her a little shrug that seemed to say, 'There goes my idea.' One of the women shared Melanie's complexion and petite build, while the other was a curvier and slightly shorter Latina.

Using a ledge on the opposite side of the cave, a tall, thin man was buried within a buxom brunette. His cock was long and thick. Unlike his frat brother across the way, he wasn't using protection. A pair of small diamond rings spoke of a more committed relationship than the three-way near the entrance.

"I think they found another use for your cave." Lexi came in and whispered.

"Another use? I have a story or two to tell you about from previous visits." Grace winked at her.

Although Alexus had shared several stories about her bawdy visits to the swimming hole, Grace's time here hadn't been celibate. She and Celina had snuck their boyfriends up to the cave a few times while visiting. Rae remembered the fun but also the scratches and scrapes from the rock, as neither she nor her boyfriend had thought to bring towels or blankets with them.

"You think anyone can use the fuck cave?" Lucy smiled deviously. Her hand was wrapped around her husband.

"I didn't see a sign-up." Melanie made a low giggle and then grabbed her husband by the cock.

"Only one way to find out. You guys want to use the space too?" Lucy gigged.

"Never been the public sex type." Celina blushed.

"Someone's got to see the two high ones back to the swimming hole." Grace declared purposefully not eschewing public sex. It wasn't something she had really participated in, but she wouldn't count it out with the woman still clutching her hand.

"Your loss." Lucy pulled Salvy out of cover with her.

"Not like I can get more pregnant." Mel shrugged.

"Is this the sex cave?" Lucy yelled out as she stepped inside. "You don't mind if we use part of it, do you?"

"Go for it." Nodded one of the two women engaging in the sapphic brand of sex. The other groups didn't seem to as much as look over. They were too engrossed in their carnal pleasure.

"I need to go for a swim." AJ turned around and started stepping back down the path well ahead of the gaggle.

"Is someone getting a boner?" Alexus teased after the fleeing man.

"Starting to!" Alejandro declared as he grasped both hands over his crotch.

"He's going to need the cold-water part of the pond." Lex laughed.

"I can't blame him; these two could cut glass," Grace said with a sigh as she pointed to her breasts.

Lex looked up and over, taking advantage of Rae's declaration. "And now I'm wet." She giggled.

"So am I."

"Too bad we have this pair to wrangle. I know another spot or two where we could get some privacy."

"Damn. Oh well, the things we sacrifice for our friends." Lexi squeezed Grace's hand a little tighter.

It seemed to be a positive sign that Celina and AJ were walking side by side and conversing quietly ahead of them. Alejandro had stopped concealing himself, but he only had a slight excitement on his cock. A quick analysis seemed to argue that Cel would be happy with his endowment.

"So, you've used the fuck cave before?" Lex's voice intoned a lot of teasing.

"An ex-boyfriend a couple of visits and an ex-girlfriend another time. Though on that occasion, we were at the swimming hole by ourselves. Honestly, the floor is a little rocky for my liking." Grace grinned. "It wasn't a result of truth or dare."

"Maybe we can play sometime."

"Are you talking truth or dare or the fuck cave?"

Lex shrugged and then giggled. Both options sounded astounding, though Grace would remember a towel if they returned to the cave.

It took a few minutes to return to their spot on the shoreline and take a refreshing dip. This time there were tickles and caresses as they frolicked in the water. An hour later, AJ and Celina had finally come down from their high and didn't need so much babysitting. It was starting to get later in the evening, so another naughty sunscreen session didn't need to happen.

More games were played with the college students. First, a football was tossed around in the water. It started as fun but morphed into a competition. Although there was no bet against her this time, Grace had to ensure she used her height to crowd out Lexi on a few of the tosses. It was far harder than suspected, as the blonde was apparently hewn from solid granite and had a hell of a good vertical. Alexus held her own, but Grace scored more on the passes tossed by AJ.

After a shirt break to grab some granola bars and another beer, Lexi and Grace were on the same team for a round of cornhole against their recent nemesis couple, AJ and Celina. Rae was silently hoping that this would be a view of future endeavors. Celina might be protesting, but Grace could see how they looked at each other.

"So, are you going to jump her?" Celina questioned. Being opponents in cornhole put her and Celina on one side of the play surface against AJ and Lexi.

"As soon as she gives me an opportunity." She covered her mouth with a beanbag as she whispered back. "What about you and AJ? He looks like fun."

"He is," Celina whispered and then tossed her beanbag. Whoever won this round would have to take on a pair of frat guys standing and watching. One of the two was doing more leering than Grace would have liked. "Still, I don't know." Celina's bag skidded to a stop just south of the hole. A good portion was hung over the lip.

"What's not to know? He's cute and single." Grace tossed her bag and watched it slide up the surface. It spun and fell in without knocking Cel's bag in with it.

"And when it doesn't work out and I come to visit you up here?" They watched as AJ and Lex took their turns.

"It's a big town. You probably wouldn't have to run into him." Grace shrugged.

"Bullshit. You're completely smitten with X, and they're a package deal." It was somewhat telling that Celina was using AJ's nickname for Alexus.

"So are we. That's if you ever get another day off."

"Someday. I can't keep this pace forever."

"Oh?"

"I want to be a kickass chef, but I also want more."

"More?"

"The hubby, the family. Time to travel again. Wanderlust runs in my veins, and I'm shackled to that restaurant."

"I didn't know you were getting weary of it."

"I didn't think so either, but a day off gives me a lot of time to think."

"It's weird how time to reflect will do that. Selfishly, I miss my bestie. You don't care if I date a woman, right?"

"I know you want two-point-five children and wild adventures. I don't think it particularly matters to your dreams if your partner has a cock or a pussy." Celina stepped forward and tossed again, putting the perfect spin on her bag and getting both this and her previous bag to fall into the hole. "Does it matter to you?"

"No, not with that woman there." Grace's next toss was significantly less successful than Cel's, but she did position a decent blocker.

"Go for it, Gracie. You need someone that looks at you like that."

"Don't neglect AJ." Grace tried to play her wing woman role.

Alexus -- A little later

"Dang, I didn't know Celina was a ringer." Lexi was usually a gracious winner. "Rematch some time, me against you, AJ." She hated losing anything to her best friend, though.

"Any time, X! Any time." He flashed his smug smile.

"The sun got in my eyes, sorry." Grace came over to Alexus.

"You need one of these," Lexi explained as she tipped her cowboy hat toward Celina to acknowledge a good victory.

"I even told Celina to bring a wide-brim hat and didn't take my own advice. Can I get you a beer to drown our sorrows?" Grace smiled.

"As long as there are a few left."

"There's plenty," Grace grinned as she bent down to grab a couple of cans of stout. "I guess you figured that Lucy would be the only one not drinking."

"Yeah, but that cooler has been unguarded most of the day." Lexi accepted a beer as she rearranged their blanket so they could watch the next cornhole match. "I don't know if we thought this out."

"What's that?" Grace snuggled in close to Alexus.

Their touching hips allowed a pleasant warmth to suffuse as the sun started to play peek-a-boo around some of the surrounding mountain peaks. It would reemerge for a while before it settled between a valley this time of year. This may be her first Nude Day up here, but mid-July was a popular time to come to the swimming hole.

"Celina and AJ should've been opposite teams." Lexi discreetly pointed toward the pair. They were winning the next match quite handily already. "Playing like this, they're ten yards apart."

"You're underestimating Celina's competitive spirit and team camaraderie." Grace pointed out.

The women sat and talked to each other, mostly joking and teasing. Lex was falling hopelessly for the woman but was trying to keep her wits about her. It felt like Grace was looking for more than a fling. Alexus was done with flings. They always seemed too ethereal and lacked the substance she needed.

Back when she used to be the one to travel to festivals, Lexi had fallen deeply for a woman she met on the trip, but it had yet to be reciprocated. Lex had fond memories of those times. However, they were interspersed with heartache and melancholy. She had never been quite as infatuated with a woman as she was with Grace, though. And then there was that kiss. Her brain wouldn't let much time pass before reminding her again.

1...45678...12