Creation's Guardian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers

Another thing, Kadir's a caliph. You may not be able to bond with her like you did Cassandra. I can give you an equalizing spell. Cassandra will have to recite it first, then me,then Kadir."

"Okay. But what's all that for?"

"Cassandra and I have no jealousy issues because we have a prior relationship, and I'm not bound to you as she is. None of this will be true with Kadir. The spell equalizes all of our relationships with you, and prevents jealousy."

"That sounds like a good idea. What does Kadir being a caliph have to do with the bonding thing?"

"I'm not sure it will have anything to do with it. But caliphs are very powerful beings. No caliph in the history of the Djinn has ever had a human master. I don't have a clue as to what will happen."

"All of this may be for nothing; Kadir may not even want it."

Aphrodite replied. "MEN! Sometimes you're so blind you can't see the nose on your face! You really do have a lot to learn Bob! Kadir calls you 'my lord'! Among Djinn it's not just a title. It's an expression of adoration and respect! It's as close as she can get to calling you her master. She'll want it all right!"

"I had no idea about all that. I still think I should talk to Kadir about it first."

"I agree. You owe her that much courtesy after all she's done for you. Kadir's likely to have a strong reaction. I would suggest you be prepared before talking to her. Do you still have the ring Hera was gonna use on me?"

"Yup! I wasn't about to let Hera get her grubby hands on that again!"

"May I see it please?"

"Sure." Bob made the ring appear, handing it to Aphrodite.

Aphrodite studied the ring for several minutes. Then handed it back to Bob.

"This ring will do fine as long as you can enchant it to bind to yourself permanently. I'd also suggest you remove the enchant that causes the ring to copy the powers of the binder. I've already removed Hera's clumsy attempts at enchants. All it has right now are Djinn enchants that I can't remove."

"Are you suggesting I steal Kadir from the Djinn?"

"That's exactly what I'm suggesting. It's the simplest way. You bind her to the ring. Take her upstairs, fuck her brainless. Bring her back down here. We recite the equalizing spell. It's all done."

"Okay. But how can I remove an enchant if you can't, and how do I enchant the ring to bind to me?"

"Usually, only the Great Caliph can remove a Djinn enchant. You have the same powers he does. You should be able to do it. Concentrate on the ring until you see the enchants. Then use your will to remove the one that allows the transfer of powers."

"Why remove just that one? Couldn't I remove them all?"

" You could. But then the equalizing spell wouldn't work. Kadir would be superior to Cassandra. You can't remove the enchants on Cassandra's ring. They're too entwined with her personality. The only way to make everything work, is to make the two of them as equal as possible."

After removing the power transfer enchant Bob said, "Okay. That's done. Now how do I get it to bind to me?"

"I think whoever is behind all of this wants Kadir to be a part of it as much as we do. Just hold the ring in your left hand. Try using your will to copy the enchant from the ring you're wearing. If that doesn't work, then you're gonna have to figure out how to write one that will."

Bob held the ring in his hand and concentrated. After a minute or so he said, "I think it worked!"

He handed the ring to Aphrodite. She stared at it for a few seconds. "Yup. It worked. You're all set lover."

She handed the ring back to Bob.

"One last thing. Kadir is part of the Djinn collective. The Great Caliph can easily spy on her through her own mind. Keep that in mind as you talk to her."

"The Great Caliph is too busy to even think about Kadir right now. He just got a message from Hera. She'll be there sometime late tomorrow night."

Aphrodite laughed. "You really are a cheeky bastard! You know that?"

"Yeah, but you love me anyway."

"Nah! I'm just using you for the great sex. Do you want to talk to Kadir in private?"

"Hell no! This is NOT gonna be just my decision! You're a part of this family just as much as Cassandra. You both have a say in whether we add Kadir or not."

"In that case, I say do it. I think Cassandra agrees with me. Don't you sweetie?"

Cassandra nodded enthusiastically. "I sure do mom!"

"Okay. Let's see what Kadir thinks about it all. I'll summon Kadir. But I want Cassandra to talk to her. I also want Cassandra to be the one to invite Kadir into the family. If that's what's decided on."

Aphrodite asked. "Why Cassandra Bob?"

"Simply put. Cassandra's the 'alpha female'. I think Kadir will feel more at ease if it all comes from Cassandra."

"Smart move Bob! I agree with you."

Bob closed his eyes."Kadir, how you doing up there sweetie?"

"Hello my lord, I'm fine. Thank you for asking. Is there something you need my lord?"

"You mean besides asking you to come down here so I can admire your beauty? Actually, we do need to talk."

He heard and felt Kadir's giggle."On my way, my lord."

A few seconds later, Kadir appeared.

"How may I be of service my lord?"

Bob replied. "Actually it's Cassandra that needs to talk to you sweetie."

Kadir turned to Cassandra. "Oh? What can I help you with?"

Cassandra replied. "I just have a few quick questions. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all Cassandra. Ask away."

"These questions may seem strange. But it's important that you answer honestly. Your answers are very important to us. Would you ever consider leaving the Djinn collective?"

Kadir stared at Cassandra for a few long seconds then replied. "I've thought about that for days. If it were possible, under the right circumstances, yes."

Cassandra smiled slightly. "Would you consider willingly becoming a bound servant?"

Kadir's eyes lit up. She had an idea where things were going. "To the right master, I definitely would be willing."

Cassandra took Kadir's hands in hers. "Final question Kadir. "Would you be willing to share masters with me?"

Kadir's heart was pounding so hard, she thought it would pop right out of her chest. "If there were a way for that to happen, I would gladly share masters with you!"

Cassandra replied. "It just so happens there is a way, if you're willing. Look over at our master sister. I'd like to be the first one to say welcome home Kadir!"

Kadir looked over at Bob. He held the ring out to her. Tears of joy streamed down her cheeks. She nodded enthusiastically, crying out, "yes, Oh my gods! Yes!"

Bob replied. "You understand this is being done without the consent of the Great Caliph? I'm effectively stealing you. Also, once it's done, it can never be undone."

Kadir's beautiful, blue eyes sparkled. "I know! I also don't give a damn! Please, I'm begging you! Do it! Just do it ma... I can't call you that yet, my lord."

"Okay Kadir. Get your hot, sexy ass in this ring." There was a long drawn out "yessss," as Kadir was sucked into the ring.

Bob looked at Cassandra and Aphrodite. "Why don't you two go down to the beach for a while? We'll join you there in a few hours. Okay?"

Cassandra replied. "Okay master. Have fun. Don't wear Kadir out too much. It's only her first day."

"Did I wear you out on your first day?"

Cassandra giggled. "You didn't exactly wear me out. But you sure as hell fucked me brainless. I loved every second of my first day with you master!"

"Okay. Off with you then. I have a cherry to pop!"

He went to the bedroom slipping the ring on his right ring finger. It bound itself to him, and Kadir appeared.

She smiled shyly. "Gods! That was horrible. I hope I never have to go back in there again master. Master...! God's! I've been dying to call you that since the first time we met!"

Don't worry sweetie. You'll never have to go into the ring again. I'm bound to it just like you."

"I get to keep you as my master forever?"

"Well I don't know about forever sweetie. But at least for eternity.

She gave a little girl pout, as her big, beautiful, blue eyes sparkled with happiness. "Well I guess we'll just have to make do with eternity then."

There was a slight stirring of the air. Instantly, his defensive shield covered the two of them.

A split second later, the Great Caliph appeared. "Who the fuck do you think you are! How dare you enslave one of my caliphs," he thundered.

Cassandra appeared out of nowhere dressed in her full battle gear. Her emerald eyes were blazing with fury. With a single swipe of her sword, she obliterated the Great Caliph's defensive shield. "You fucking pile of camel shit! Nobody talks to my master like that!"

Cassandra's sword nicked the Great Caliph's throat. "If you want to live you'll apologize to both my master and my sister! You'll beg their forgiveness. If you refuse, I'll cut your fucking head off and shove it up your pompous ass!"

The Great Caliph saw the fury in Cassandra's eyes. He had no doubt she would do exactly what she said.

"I'm sorry for speaking the way I did. It was rude, and uncalled for. Please forgive me."

Kadir spat out, "apology accepted. You're forgiven this time. But don't ever bother me again, you worthless piece of shit!" Bob patted Kadir on her scrumptious ass possessively. "Good girl sweetie."

He turned to the Great Caliph, "I accept your apology and forgive you too. I realize your close to losing your throne. If your council and the other caliphs find out I stole Kadir from under your nose, they'll demand you step down. Am I right?"

The Great Caliph nodded. "Yeah I'll probably lose my throne."

"I can offer you a way to save face, and your throne."

The Great Caliph sighed. "Just tell me what I have to do."

"When you go back, tell your subjects about me. About how my slave defeated the Olympians and made them surrender unconditionally. Tell them, for the good of the Djinn, you've formed an alliance with me. To seal the bargain, you've given me Kadir as a gift. You had to choose a caliph because I already have a powerful slave."

The Great Caliph smiled. "Yes. That would work. What's it gonna cost me in return?"

"Nothing. I keep Kadir. You keep your throne. I'd say we're even."

"Okay you've got a deal. What do I call you by the way?"

"My name's Bob."

"Okay. Thanks Bob." With that he was gone.

He looked at Cassandra. "Thanks for your help baby. I thought you were at the beach with Aphrodite?"

Cassandra replied, "I was and I am master."

"Are you saying you're in two places at once?"

"It would appear so, master"

"How is that possible?"

"I don't know master. I sensed danger and here I am. Cassandra sheathed her sword. She put her arms around Kadir, hugging her. With her arm around Kadir's waist, Cassandra said, "nobody fucks with my sister and our master!"

Cassandra kissed Kadir on the cheek. "Have fun little sister." She winked at Kadir then disappeared.

He sat on the foot of the bed. "Kadir honey. I know this is all new to you. I know you're scared. I'll understand if you want to put things off until you've had some time to adjust."

Kadir sat next to him and smiled. "I am a bit... um...nervous. But I don't want to put things off. I um, I've thought about nothing else since the first time I saw you. I want... no, I NEED, you to make love to me." "Okay baby. If that's what you want. Stand and dance for me while you take your clothes off."

She was dressed in traditional Djinn silks. Her long blond hair flowing down to the small of her back in soft golden waves. She stood about six feet tall, weighing about one hundred forty five pounds, with a flat toned belly, a slim narrow waist, and wide hips.

With a seductive smile on her luscious lips, her beautiful, sapphire eyes sparkling with happiness, she danced a slow sensuous belly dance, her hips swaying, her belly undulating to a tune only she could hear.

She would slowly, teasingly, remove a piece of silk, step forward, run it up the side of his face, around his neck, step back, toss it aside, then do the same with the next piece of silk.

He sat swallowing hard, licking his lips in anticipation, as she tossed each silk aside. When she took off the last silk covering her chest, he gasped as he got his first look at her succulent tits.

They were a large double D cup, perfectly round, full, and firm. With half dollar sized pink areolae, and big, pink, puffy nipples that were already hard as diamonds.

She cupped her tits in her hands, as she danced seductively. "Do you like my breasts master?'

"They're gorgeous," he croaked.

She turned her back to him, her hips still swaying, as she slowly lowered her silk pontoons. His breath caught in his throat when he saw her magnificent ass. It was a scrumptious little bubble butt with perfectly rounded heart shaped cheeks.

She stepped out of her pontoons. She kicked them aside, bent over, looked back at him from between her wide spread legs and asked, "like the view master?"

All he could do was nod and groan!

When she turned around, he could see that other than her head, her whole body was completely hairless. She bent over backwards, nearly folding herself in two and asked, "like what you see now master?"

He nodded and let out a long moan.

She stepped close to him. Her succulent nipples almost brushing his ravenous lips. "That was fun! What's next master?"

Kadir knew exactly what she was doing to him. She may have been a caliph. But she was also Djinn. A member of a race that specialized in the erotic, and the giving of sexual pleasure. She had the same sexual skills and knowledge of any other Djinn. She was just never allowed to use them.

He popped a big, puffy nipple in his mouth sucking on it. She threw back her head and moaned.

He did the same to her other nipple. Then scooped her up, throwing her over his shoulder, carrying her to the hot tub.

She squealed in surprise. Then giggled, as she squirmed, and kicked her feet.

He sat in the hot tub with Kadir in his lap. She let out a soft moan as the jets of hot water massaged her body.

"The water feels lovely master. But it's not exactly what I had in mind."

He pulled her in for a kiss. "Just relax and enjoy yourself baby."

When their lips touched for the first time he felt a jolt of electricity shoot through his whole body.

Kadir's tongue sought out his; her kiss became one of pure unadulterated desire. Her arms wrapped around his neck, her two hands grabbing the back of his head as her lips shifted to deepen the kiss.

His fingers tangled in her long golden tresses as their tongues dueled like two medieval knights fencing. It was an ancient duel of passion that only served to increase their lust.

By the time they broke the kiss and Kadir let him come up up for air; his breathing was short gasps, and his heart was pounding so loud, he thought it could be heard on the beach.

Kadir struggled to catch her breath too. "Holy shit master! You almost made me cum with that kiss!"

He nibbled on her ear. Then kissed, licked, and gave her neck little love bites. He slid his hands down, kneading the firm flesh of her delectable ass, as she mewled with pleasure.

"M, master please."

"Please what Kadir?"

"Please make love to me master."

"I'm not in the mood to just make love Kadir, try again."

She took a deep breath. "You tease! Please fuck me brainless with your huge cock master."

"You can do that anytime you want Kadir. Go for a ride baby."

She giggled. "As you command master!"

She raised herself up on her knees as he leaned back. Squatting over him, she took his enormous cock in her hand placing the huge head against the opening to her tight, soaked, virgin cunt. She slowly lowered herself, taking his fat cock a little at a time, letting her tight pussy adjust to his monstrous cock.

When she felt the huge head press against her hymen she stopped. She held herself there rotating her luscious ass, trying to expand her tight, virgin cunt. After a minute, she raised herself, took a few deep breaths, then closed her eyes. "Okay master! It's pop goes the cherry time!"

She slammed herself down driving his fat cock past her hymen, balls deep into her tight velvet slickness. She screamed, "fuck! That hurts!"

He felt her pain, and knew instantly, they had somehow bonded.

Kadir felt it too. Her eyes flew open. She gasped through her pain, " we just...bonded master!"

He thought to her."We sure did baby!"

Kadir sent."Oh my gods! This is sooo amazing! I never dared hope to bond with you master! It's the most wonderful thing that could have happened! I'm truly yours forever now!"

Cassandra felt it too. He heard her laughter in my head.

"Congratulations you two! Welcome to the family little sister!

Kadir sent."Thank you Cassandra!"

Cassandra sent."You better finish what you started sis! Our master may change his mind on you!"

Kadir was slowly pumping her magnificent ass up and down the whole length of his monstrous cock.

"Already working on that!"

"Feels great doesn't it Kadir?"

"Uh huh! The more I move, the better it feels. Our master has an amazing cock, Cassandra!"

"He sure does honey! Tilt your pelvis so you're rubbing your clit against him and move a little faster! Trust me! You'll love what happens!"

"Oh my gods Cassandra! That feels sooo fucking amazing! Thank you!"

"I think you can take it from here little sister. I'll give you some privacy now. But I'll be around. You need anything, just ask."

"Thanks Cassandra."

Even though Kadir was talking to Cassandra with her mind, she was moaning and whimpering out loud as she rode his massive cock.

He had a desire to fuck her from behind. Instantly, they were on the bed.

Kadir was on all fours as he slammed into her hot, satiny slick cunt. She rolled her hips, slamming her luscious ass back.

Her bucking matched his thrusts, as she cried out, "yes! Oh gods yes! Fuck me harder master! Pound my hot little cunt!"

He gabbed a handful of her long, golden tresses yanking on them hard, forcing her head to rise and her back to arch. He caressed and squeezed one of her succulent, firm globes occasionally pinching and tugging on a diamond hard nipple.

Kadir was insatiable! The harder he fucked her, the more she wanted. "Oh gods yes! That's it master! Fuck me like a bitch in heat! Make me your horny little cum slut!"

He moved them off the bed, suspending Kadir in mid air. He flipped her over forcing her ankles up against her ears. He rammed his enormous cock in and out of her satiny slick, hot velvet cunt.

He created a magical tongue rimming her virgin asshole. Two more magical mouths were licking, kissing, nipping, and sucking on her scrumptious tits.

Kadir went wild! She was squirming, twisting her body, thrashing her arms around, as she screamed out, "oh my gods master! That feels sooo fucking good! Keep pounding my tight little pussy just like that master! You're fucking me so deep, I can feel your huge cock in my belly! Oh my gods master! I'm cumming!"

Super-novae exploded behind her eyes as a massive orgasm tore through her body like a nuclear bomb. Her whole body convulsed in pure delight, as every nerve ending fired with pleasure.

It was a full body orgasm that sent tidal waves of delight surging throughout her body. She gasped for air, as her eyes rolled back. Her arms and legs became impossible for her to control, flailing about wildly.

He grasped her ankles as he rammed his enormous cock balls deep into her tight, juicy cunt, splattering the walls of her satiny slick pussy with spurt, after spurt of hot, gooey cum, sending her back over an orgasmic cliff. It's intensity causing her to pass out.

He sent a quick command to Cassandra."Your cock cleaning command is suspended.

bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers