Creature of the Night

Story Info
Celtic spiritual tradition.
1.3k words
4.33
4.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I volunteer at CVLS offering my legal services to woman in need, founded in 1964, Chicago Volunteer Legal Services (CVLS) is the first and pre-eminent pro bono provider of legal services to those in need. The annual fundraising cocktail party and dinner in the Sinclair Ballroom inside the Waldorf Astoria Chicago Hotel was there biggest event of the year. For over 55 years, CVLS has built a strong relationship with Chicago's court system and judges. Judges in Probate, Chancery and Domestic Relations appoint CVLS to represent parties in complex litigation and to serve as guardian ad litem for children or disabled adults.

Walking down the downtown streets dressed to kill in a Givenchy black dress with slinky black heels on my cute little feet toes painted red was quite a contrast to the crowd on State Street drinking, bar hopping. My long red hair flowing in the the cool autumn air I was thinking about the stories, folklore. my Irish grandparents told me about the night of Samhain and women alone at night.

I waited on the corner for the light to change to cross Illinois Avenue. Stepping off the curb to cross the street my heel broke, stumbling, falling, a strong hand grasp my arm steading me, holding me up. Looking up into dazzling blue eyes framed by wavey grey/white hair, standing very tall, a grey/white beard covering his strong chin. Dressed in a black Armani suit he seemed has out of place has I did.

"Thank you for the assist," I said with a smile.

"Are you alright my dear?" He responded in a deep accent I could not place.

Laughing, I nodded my head, steading my self on his arm to remove my broken heel then the other.

"Guess I'm headed back home for another pair of heels," I laughed standing there barefoot holding my heels.

"I can walk with you if you would like?" He asked. "I'm Alexie," His deep voice ringing in my ears.

"That would be wonderful," Still mesmerized by his elegance, dazzling blue eyes, a true gentleman, I took his arm and pointed the way. "I'm Cheryle," introducing myself. He moved with a grace not seen in other men his voice a deep melody in my ears. I took his arm as we walked down the downtown streets talking, he was very charming. Arriving at my apartment building I turned standing on my tippy toes I kissed his cheek his beard was soft and warm tickling my nose.

"Would you like to come up for a quick drink? While I find a pair of new heels," I asked coly.

"I'm only in town for tonight, but sure a quick drink would be nice..." Reaching out to take his hand. We crossed the lobby to the elevators has we stood waiting I asked, "Are you in the city for business or pleasure?"

"A little of both I think," he said with a wink, his accent was intoxicating bringing strange feelings to all the right places. Entering my apartment I poured him a scotch on the rocks directing him to sit on the sofa. Handing him his drink, there was no thought of finding heels or the party I was suppose to be attending. I sat facing Alexie with my feet under me as we drank scotch and chatted more. Looking at the time I said I have to make at least an appearance at the fundraiser and I ask if he wanted to accompany me.

We entered the Sinclair Ballroom with it's timeless décor, reminiscent of 1920's Paris, personalized menus and a staff who is devoted to exceeding all expectations, I have attended other events at the Waldorf Astoria Chicago hotel they are always sure to be extraordinary. Located on the 5th floor of the hotel, ideally suited to host events with restrained but elegant décor, high ceilings and generous natural light. Custom crystal chandeliers, gracious moldings and silk wallpaper are the perfect back-drop.

I mingled and made the rounds talking up my work at CVLS Alexie right by my side the whole time. He was a wonderful date charming, delightful, good looking with elegant manners. He was like a character out of a romance novel leaping off the page and I was Cinderella.

Walking back to my apartment building holding his strong arm again. I laid my head on his arm a beautiful maybe even tender moment between people who had just met a couple hours earlier.

Once inside my apartment I kissed my handsome charming escort. Stepping back I stood before him watching him watching me. Talking off my heels slowly, my hands gliding up unzipping my dress letting fall to the floor stepping out of it. Removing my bra standing before him in only my black thong.

Dropping to my knees he stroked my long red hair has I fumbled with his belt and pants. Freeing his beautiful cock surrounded by the same grey/white hair feeling his penis grow in my hand. Licking the head finally taking him in my mouth deeper inch by inch deeper till my nose was tickled by his grey/white pubes. He moaned has I worked his cock with my mouth and long tongue.

Alexie removed his shirt his chest covered in soft grey/white hair my hands caressing his chest my mouth bobbing on his cock. I looked up into his blue eyes knowing what he wanted without words I pushed my thong down my smooth legs turning on all fours he crawled in behind me licking my now soaking cunt. His nose pressed between my ass cheeks. His rough tongue working magic driving me to pant and moan. The room filled with my scent his nose tickling my asshole I bucked with pleasure.

Alexie crawled up kissing my neck his soft hair pressing on my back as his cock poked between my pussy lips. Sliding in he humped with wild abandon pounding my pussy I looked at the mirrored wall watching the scene play out. Something primal, something different, was happening I never felt so fulfilled, so fucked, so satisfied. I was sore from his relentless humping, pleasure and pain combined into multiple orgasms, oh my God, how long could he last?

My eyes were closed pushing back in rhythm with his thrust waiting for his gift. Feeling the first warm squirt hit my insides, I open my eyes horrified to see I was mounted by a great grey/white wolf howling his excitement. I exploded in another wild orgasm, his hot warm cum filling me, his white fangs glowing. Watching my lover dismounted laying down next to me, snuggling close, his soft warm fur, safe and warm. I laid on the floor exhausted, not understanding what had just happened, I stroked his fur slowly.

Waking in the morning still naked on the floor Alexie was gone a creature of the night. Was it real or had I dreamed the whole thing I have not seen Alexie again since that magical night. Colleagues and friends who were at the fundraiser still ask me about him though.

Life has been growing inside me carrying on an ancient seed to a new generation, the spirit of the wolf, waiting to be born again. Nine months, to the day, later I gave birth to a boy, he came out with a full head of grey/white hair and dazzling blue eyes. I named him Alexie after his father who I hoped to see again some night.....

Wolves feature prominently in Irish mythology. Airitech was a mysterious werewolf-like creature, coming to life once a year on Samhain, a pagan religious festival originating from an ancient Celtic spiritual tradition.. The Irish words for wolf are Mac Tíre "Son of the Country(side)", Faoil and Cú Alladh "wild dog", and association with human transformation linger, to this day.

Accounts of the fabled werewolves of Ossory are recorded in Medieval Irish, English and Norse sources. The legends most likely originated from the fact that warriors in ancient Ireland are often referred to as having wolf like characteristics from the wearing of wolf skins to have wild hairstyles.

The earliest surviving example of man-to-wolf transformation is found in The Epic of Gilgamesh from around 2,100 BC. However, the werewolf as we now know it first appeared in ancient Greece and Rome, in ethnographic, poetic and philosophical texts.