Cree Women into Black Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Hmm," Kassim murmured, and he sat on the couch, sighing happily as Zara sucked him off. As he looked at the beautiful young woman who was pleasuring him, Kassim couldn't believe that she and his sarcastic yet demure gal pal were one and the same. Zara briefly glanced up at him and smiled with a mouthful of dick, and Kassim felt himself grow even harder...

"Come ride this stick, gorgeous," Kassim said, a little while later, and a grinning Zara batted his hands away as he reached for her. Instead of straddling him on the couch, Zara got on all fours, right on his living room carpet, and shook her thick round ass at him. Kassim grinned and admired Zara's thick derriere, which she sashayed this way and that, and he stroked his long, hard tool.

"Stop staring at this ass and come fuck it, we both know you want to, you love this ass," Zara said, and she winked at Kassim, a gesture which registered with a certain part of his body. Grinning, he came up behind Zara and caressed her big ass, then playfully slapped it. As a grinning Zara turned to look at him, Kassim kissed her ass, and then rubbed his hard dick against it.

"Such a nice ass," Kassim murmured, as if entranced, and a frustrated and horny Zara pressed her ass against his groin, and felt his hard dick rub it against it. Hope he gets the hint, the young woman thought. A heartbeat later, Kassim gripped Zara's hips and pushed his dick into her already wet pussy. With a happy sigh, Zara welcomed Kassim inside of her. At last, they were finally one.

"Don't hold back," Zara squealed, and Kassim fucked her with deep thrusts, loving the way her big butt bounced as he went into her. Zara's entire body shook, and she moaned softly, loving what Kassim was doing to her. The Djiboutian stud even pulled her long, curly black hair and smacked her ass some while fucking her. Face down and ass up, Zara welcomed the delicious onslaught, and Kassim pounded away at her until they collapsed in a heap on the floor, hours later...

"We should have done this a long time ago," Kassim said, as he lay in Zara's arms. The young Cree woman looked at him adoringly and the love he saw in her eyes amazed him. Tenderly he kissed Zara's lips, and then just like that, they resumed making love. As he made love to Zara, Kassim forgot about his academic issues at Ryerson and his immigration troubles. Nothing mattered more than being with his darling Zara, at long last, he'd figured out this much...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers
12