Creep from Down the Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls stood frozen looking at the disgusting dimly lit room, while Pete went and sat down on one side of the couch.

"Come here and sit down." He said a giant smile plastered across his face.

Madison brushed some crumbs off the couch as Maddy still cowered behind her. They sat down on the opposite side away from Pete and looked at their blackmailer with disgust, his belly trying to escape his shirt.

"So, your... Jackson?" Madison asked.

"You can call me that." He answered, knowing it was best as of now for them to not know his name.

"Ok." Madison replied a little weirded out by his answer. "So, what is it that you want from us? We have a bit of money saved up for college."

"I don't need your pennies." He told them.

"Then what do you want?" Madison asked.

"Let me answer that question with a question: Are you 2 virgins?" He replied.

Maddy's eyes went wide, it was so obvious now what he wanted, how did she not see it before? Madison kept a calmer exterior having somewhat expected this. She had hoped their blackmailer was at least somewhat handsome but this cow in front of them was anything but. Yet something awoke inside of Madison, she couldn't explain what it was but hormones started rushing through her body as she heard Pete's question.

"Why does that matter?" Madison responded.

"More a question of intrigue." He answered. "But if you want that video to be gone, I suggest you work with me." He said, putting his greasy hand on Madison's inner thigh.

"And how do we know that video will be gone?" Madison replied, his hand on her thigh only increasing her body's hormone production.

"I'm an honorable man, I'll show you that I've deleted it, from my laptop, phone, and cloud." He told them, his hand now gently stroking her leg.

Madison looked behind and saw Maddy giving her a look that said she was not going to do it. "Can you give us some time to talk it over?" Madison asked.

"If you answer my original question." He answered, his hand creeping ever closer to her privates.

"Huh... yes, we're both virgins." Madison told him. It was true, the guys their age in this town sucked and they both wanted to wait for better options in a big city.

"Terrific." Pete said with a big smile. "You'll have until Saturday night. Come Sunday, either that video is being sent to the authorities or you girls will be upstairs with me."

"Ok. We'll see ourselves out." Madison said, standing up and removing Pete's hand from her thigh.

The girls quietly walked out as Pete checked out their asses. He had never been that close to either of them and he had even touched Madison's sexy legs. He wanted so desperately to go jackoff but he was saving himself for what he hoped was their return.

The girls walked out and took a couple of deep breaths, savoring the fresh air. They walked silently at first, both collecting their thoughts on the encounter.

"So are we going to confess to our parents or Mr Whitmore first?" Maddy finally said.

"I think we should do it." Madison replied.

"What are you insane?!?" Maddy yelled.

"Keep your voice down." Madison responded. "No, I'm not. Think about this rationally. If we do this one time then we never need to talk or think about it ever again. If we confess, best case we're expelled then we don't go to university and at best we end up as gas station attendants if our parents don't kick us out. Worst case... we are totally getting raped in prison."

"But... did you see him? He was disgusting and the place smelled." Maddy replied. "I don't want to lose my virginity to him."

"And for all anyone else will know, we still will be." Madison responded.

"But I'll know I'm not." Maddy told her.

"There's no other way, we either confess and screw our lives up or we... do what we have to do." Madison replied.

"There is one other option." Maddy said.

"What's that?" Madison asked.

"We could..." Maddy slowly dragged a finger across her neck, signaling she wanted to kill him. "...him."

"We couldn't get away with basic breaking and entering, why do think we could get away with murder?" Madison replied. "Plus neither of us have the guts to go through with it."

"You're right... but I still think we should confess." Maddy responded.

"Just think about it, please." Madison asked her friend as they approached their houses. "And don't do anything without telling me."

"Ok, fine." Maddy replied a little perturbed Madison was considering going through with it.

------

"Earth to Maddy." Maddy's father said.

"Hmmm... what?" Maddy replied, having been deep in thought and not paying attention. It was Friday evening and she was having dinner with her family.

"Are you feeling alright, honey? You've barely touched your food." Her mom said.

"Ya, I'm just a bit tired and not really hungry." Maddy responded. "Now what were you saying, Dad?"

"You know who I saw at the grocery store? Brian, apparently he's back from college." Her dad said.

Brian and Maddy were friends growing up, their families were close so it was only natural. Brian was 2 years older and Maddy always had a crush on him, he was just always taken. He went off to college at Oregon University 2 years ago with plans to go to medical school one day.

"Well, I heard a juicy piece of gossip about him." Maddy's mom said. "In college, he got caught cheating. Apparently, the pressure got to him and he snapped."

"What happened to him?" Maddy asked, now very invested in the conversation.

"He was immediately expelled, that's why he's home I bet." Her mom replied.

"It's a damn shame, he was a smart kid and threw it all away." Her dad said.

"He'll be able to get into another university, right?" Maddy asked.

"No chance, once you've cheated, it's a big red mark on your record." Her dad said. "I doubt even a community college would take him."

"What's gonna happen to him?" Maddy asked.

"Probably find some minimum wage and live his life out." Her father answered.

"His dream of being a doctor are gone, just like that?" Maddy replied.

"Yup, that's why you should never cheat." Her mom responded.

"Or don't get caught." Her dad joked.

"Honey, don't say that." Her mom replied.

"I was just kidding." Her dad said, then jokingly winked at Maddy.

"Hey, Madison just text me to come over, do you mind if leave now?" Maddy asked.

"No, it's fine but dishes will be waiting for you when you get home." Her mom responded.

Maddy got up and walked over to Madison's in a hurry. She knocked on her door and Madison's mom answered.

"Hey Maddy, Madison is up in her room doing homework right now." Madison's mom said.

"Thanks, Mrs. Bush." Maddy said as she entered and went right upstairs.

She opened Madison's door and saw Madison at her desk doing her homework as her mom said she would. "Alright, let's do it." Maddy reluctantly said.

"Really? Are you sure?" Madison asked.

"Ya. You're right, better a day of horror than a life of one." Maddy replied.

"Good, I was beginning to think you might not want to go through with it." Madison responded.

"But I want some ground rules in place with him." Maddy told her.

"Of course, what were you thinking?" Madison asked.

"I'm not entirely sure, maybe we should brainstorm some." Maddy suggested.

"Good idea." Madison replied.

Pete was sitting on his couch enjoying a large greasy meat pizza. He was watching old teenage mutant ninja turtles episodes, trying to ignore his raging boner. He had been stopping himself from masturbating still in hopes of bedding Madison and Maddy soon. It was becoming increasingly difficult as he thought about how he had touched Madison's incredible leg.

But the longer he waited for a response, the longer he was worried they wouldn't go through with it. It wasn't so much he was worried they tell the police about his blackmailing, he hadn't given them his name and the Instagram account wasn't traceable to him, he had deleted the messages he sent, so they had nothing on him. He was more worried he had pushed too far right off the bat. This was his one chance and he might have blown it.

There he sat in his own head, going through the situations of what could play out as TMNT played in the background.

Bzzt

Finally, the quiet but distinct sound of his phone vibrating cut through his thoughts. He immediately picked it up and saw it was a message from Maddy. He started to get nervous as he unlocked his phone to read the message.'Alright, we've talked it over and we have a few requests before we accept.' It read. Pete jumped up in celebration, it was going to happen. He was going to bang them both.

Another message popped up. '1, you have to wear a condom. 2, you have to clean your house up, we don't want to deal with that smell. 3, you need to clean and shave yourself. 4, we need a video of you admitting to blackmailing us for sex. And lastly, no other pictures or videos are to be taken. As far as you're concerned after that night you can never talk about it again.'

'I can do all except number 1. I need to feel you girls raw. I can provide you with plan Bs as an alternative.' Pete quickly responded.

'What about STIs?' They responded back.

'I have an STI check from a few weeks ago you can look at and see I'm clean.' Pete replied. It was true, he had gotten checked just before moving here as he had paid a prostitute and had gotten scared when a strange rash showed up. Turns out, he just needed to change his underwear.

'Alright, we accept then.' The girls wrote back.

Pete couldn't contain his smile as he messaged them back. 'So you know, I get everything I desire, there's no saying no, there's no more conditions. What I say goes. Understood?'

'Yes.' Was their simple response.

'Good. Be here 7 AM Sunday, don't make me wait.' He messaged them.

It was happening, in less than 36 hours, Pete's dream was going to come true.

------

"I look like a slut." Maddy bemoaned as they walked to Pete's house.

"That's the point, the faster he cums the faster we get out." Madison replied.

The girls had been up since 6 AM preparing themselves for Pete. They were both lucky to be natural beauties, only needing a little massacre and some blush. Madison was wearing a white crop top that pushed her chest up nicely and tight blue jeans that hugged her curvy legs. Meanwhile, Maddy had a strapless beige top that showed off her chess and a tight black skirt that only amplified her curvaceous ass.

Maddy was nervous, although not as much as she expected to be. She had spent all of Saturday mentally preparing for today and seemed to have worked at least a bit. She was not looking forward to losing her virginity, especially to the bear of a man Pete was. But she kept reminding herself that this one torturous act would be saving her from a life of misery.

Madison was having a much different reaction. She was excited, even looking forward to the experience. There was something about being blackmailed into losing her virginity that thrilled her. She had been throbbing since Friday, thinking about how this ugly older man was going to take her and use her. It was disgusting yet turned her on.

As they walked up the steps to his house, Pete's door swung up. He had been awake for a while in anticipation of their arrival. He had spent almost all of Saturday cleaning his house, trying to scrub out every stain, vacuum every crumb, and throw all the trash away. It looked pretty good he thought, although there was still a lingering food stench.

He had bought some scented candles while out getting the plan Bs. Ha had several in each room, so wherever they went, he could light them up and alleviate the smell.

As the girls walked up the stairs, they looked at the man in front of them. It appeared he had done as they requested. His face was cleanly shaved, his clothes and hair looked washed and he even popped the pimples on his face, making him look less disgusting to Maddy. He also wasn't wearing his glasses, having put in contacts. As they got closer, Madison looked up into his green eye. They were striking, if not altogether beautiful. She wasn't sure what was happening but she felt oddly attracted to this obese man.

"You ladies are looking lovely this morning." He said.

"We thought you'd appreciate the effort." Madison replied.

"Oh, I definitely do." He said with a grin, shutting the door behind them.

"Alright before we go any further, we need to see that STI test and the video you promised." Maddy said getting down to business.

"A little eager are we?" Pete joked, then walked past the girls. He picked a paper off a nearby table as well as his phone. He handed the paper to Maddy as he showed the video to Madison. "See everything, you asked for."

As he stood next to her showing the confession tape, Madison leaned her body against him, and her hand instinctively went to his stomach. Pete looked down at her and she met his gaze, biting her lower lip, giving Pete a look of eagerness he was not expecting.

"Why do you want this tape anyway?" He asked.

"Mutually assured destruction. We both have blackmail now, so neither of us can release it." Maddy replied looking through the paper, Madison falling further into Pete's eyes.

"Smart girls. I'll send it to you when the day is over." He responded.

"This says Peter Stevenson on it." Maddy remarked.

"That's my actual name." Pete told them not looking away from Madison. "But please call me Pete."

"Got any proof?" Maddy asked.

"Ya, my wallet is on the table over there." He answered, pointing to a table.

As Maddy walked over to grab it. Pete leaned down and kissed Madison. She closed her eyes and happily accepted the kiss, opening her mouth for their tongues to play with one another. Pete was waiting for Madison's facade to drop, for her to be disgusted by him. But as he made out with the busty brunette, their tongues twirling around in unison, he began to wonder if she was actually into this. While they kissed, he felt her hand go southwards and begin to feel his cock through his sweatpants, prompting him to reach behind her and grab a handful of her jean-cladded ass.

'Ugh... he wasn't lying.' Maddy thought, having hoped in a last-ditch effort he had lied about the STI check. But looking at his ID, it was clearly him.

"Madison!" She exclaimed when she looked up to see her best friend making out with the obese man.

"Oh don't be like that." Madison said, finally prying her lips away from his. "We're about to fuck him, we might as well kiss him as well."

"Actually, it's a necessity." Pete replied. "Why don't you come over here." He said to Maddy.

Maddy tentatively walked over. Pete had one arm around a rather excited Madison and as soon as she was close enough he wrapped his other arm around Maddy and pulled her close. He puckered his lips and leaned down, Maddy timidly accepted, keeping her eyes open and mouth shut. Pete had to force her mouth open and wiggle his tongue in. He felt her reluctance, she was much more rigid than Madison, whose hand was still rubbing his cock.

Maddy wanted to throw up, Pete's slimy tongue was exploring her mouth. Maddy was looking over at Madison, who was looking weirdly enthusiastic. She saw her hands were on his body, one clearly around his crotch area, and wondered how she didn't look like she wanted to puke. Madison looked over at her and mouthed the words 'Just go with it.'

Maddy knew what she had to do. She closed her eyes and started kissing Pete back, her tongue entangling itself with his. She felt her body begin to relax and lean further into the kiss. Once she was fully relaxed, Madison grabbed Maddy's hand and guided her over to Pete's cock, which was already rock-hard. She began to instinctively rub it as Madison's hands began to rub Pete's balls. Madison then went in and started to kiss Pete's fat neck, finding it rather erotic.

"While this has been quite nice, I think it's time we took this up a notch." Pete said after he moved away from Maddy.

"What were you thinking?" Madison asked.

"Why don't you ladies go to your knees." He replied.

Both girls slowly bent down and got to their knees. Maddy could feel herself gulp as she got to eye level with his manhood. She had figured he was going to want a blowjob, when a man says everything a blowjob seems like the bare minimum. Yet, being inches away brought her nerves on.

Meanwhile, Madison was more than happy to suck Pete off. The further they went with him, the more excited she became. She couldn't control herself, like some strange primordial instinct was taking control of her. She pulled down his sweatpants, noticing he wasn't wearing underwear. His cock was hard and slightly above average in both size and girth. He had shaven all his pushes clean off. His circumcised head was a bright red and throbbing being so close to the 2 women he so desperately wanted.

"Ooh, that's a nice dick." Madison said.

"I thought you said you were a virgin?" Pete asked as he took his shirt off, his large belly now fully exposed.

"Doesn't mean I can't appreciate a tasty-looking cock." She replied.

"Well, why don't you both stick your tongues out and let me give you a taste." Pete responded.

Madison quickly did as she was told, Maddy a little more hesitant. He started with Madison, slapping his cock head against her tongue then moved over and did the same with Maddy. His cock was already leaking precum and he gave them both a taste of the salty liquid. He then pulled his cock away and Madison instantly started licking one side of his cock. Maddy joined in, only after Pete put his hand behind her head and encouraged her.

Their tongues went up and down his length, both in different styles. Maddy went quickly and robotically up and down his length. She closed her eyes and pictured anyone else being there instead of Pete. Although she was reminded whose penis this was every time she got to the base as her head would tap against his large belly.

Madison, on the other hand, was doing slower more artistic lickings. Rather than just lick, she gave his cock several kisses and would tease his head by doing revolutions with her tongue around it. Madison kept her eyes open and looked up into Pete's eyes, only increasing his pleasure.

Pete had clearly cleaned himself off this morning and yet his musky taste resonated through. It wasn't quite how either girl thought it would taste like, but even Maddy had to admit it tasted pretty good. Hearing Pete groan in pleasure as the girls licked his cock was also encouraging to them, like hearing praise on a job well done.

Pete was in heaven, the 2 young ladies he wanted most were going to town on his cock. He had to pinch himself just to be sure this was real. He lovingly stroked their heads, their beautiful heads of hair within his grasp.

"That's enough teasing. Maddy open wide." Pete told them. The girls moved their heads back and Maddy opened hers wide. "Look up at me." Maddy exhaled in despair but tipped her head upwards and looked into his eyes as his penis crept closer to her mouth.

"Ahhh!" Pete moaned as his cock entered the warmth of Maddy's mouth, her saliva enveloping his cock.

His musky flavor now invaded her mouth, setting all of her taste buds off. She relaxed her mouth, her lips resting around Pete's cock, creating a tight seal. Pete kept pushing further into her mouth but Maddy soon had to gag. She pushed against his thighs, forcing her lips off his cock.

"Fine, then you do the work." He told her as she caught her breath.

Maddy gave him a look of disgust as the obese man stood in front of her, his drool-covered cock, standing at attention. She then opened her mouth and returned her lips to his cock. She began to bob her head up and down, going down just to the point she knew she wouldn't gag then returning her lips back up.