Creep from Down the Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you gonna cover us in your cum, babe?" Madison asked.

"Ya, I am, you ready." Pete answered.

"Hell ya!" Madison responded. "Cover our faces in your sticky juice, babe."

Madison's encouragement was definitely working for Pete. "Open your mouths!" Pete demanded his cum quickly on its way.

Madison opened her mouth wide sticking her tongue out, waiting for her grand prize. Maddy was still obviously, her mouth slightly agape as she breathed in and out through her mouth.

"Here... I... CUM!" Pete yelled out as the first wad of cum escaped his cock.

It wasn't until Pete's sperm was hurling towards her face that Maddy realized what was happening. She was horrified as his first drops landed on her lips, some of which slid into her mouth. She shut her eyes and mouth but the deed was already done as she tasted his spunk.

Madison, on the other hand, closed her eyes but kept her mouth open, happily catching as much cum as she could. It was the biggest load of Pete's life as he covered both girl's faces in a thick layer of cum. Madison began to lick herself clean, using her finger to pick up Pete's cum. Maddy meanwhile was internally screaming as she felt his warm cum all over her face.

Pete just looked down at the 2 young sluts covered in his cum and had to smile. A fun day for him had just begun.

------

"Oh ya! Madison you're really good at that!" Pete said as Madison sucked his dick again.

After he came on their faces, he instructed Madison and Maddy to clean off and then come downstairs to the dining room. Maddy was first to clean off, taking a shower in the en-suite bathroom, hoping to clean off the disgust she felt. Madison took one right after, moving much faster than her friend. Madison had brought a little makeup in her purse just in case and the girls put some on as they let their hair dry.

"What's going on with you?" Maddy asked her friend.

"What do you mean?" Madison answered.

"You seem like you're enjoying this." Maddy replied.

"I'm just playing the part." Madison responded. "Pete wants us to be his little sluts for the day, then we should play it up for him."

"But you really seem into it." Maddy said.

"What can I say, I'm just a really good actor." Madison responded. "You should do it too, just play the part."

Once they were finished putting on their makeup and styling their hair, they left the bathroom and noticed Pete had left some lingerie for them, putting name cards on their set.

Madison's were a blue set covered in little gemstones. The blue bra pushed her generous chest up, while the thong bottoms showed off her bubble butt. Maddy's meanwhile were a light purple and lacy. She felt almost naked in this set, her nipples and pussy nearly exposed. The thong did little to hide her strong ass as it wedged between her cheeks.

"Play the part." Madison said before they both walked down the stairs.

Pete was in the dining room, patiently waiting for the girls. He had put on a white tank top and a grey pair of boxers while waiting. His eyes glowed up as he saw them walk in.

"Wow, you girls look incredible." He said. "How do you like the lingerie I bought you?"

"It's really nice." Madison answers. "But I think the bra is a size too small. My tits are basically spilling out of it!" She said, grabbing and pushing her tits upwards.

"I don't think so!" Pete replied, his hungry eyes devouring Madison's tits.

'Play the part.' Repeated in Maddy's head.

"What about my thong, is it too small?" Maddy asked, turning around and showing Pete her thong-cladded ass. She grabbed each cheek and spread, showing her panties had lodged themselves between her pussy lips.

"Not at all!" Pete responded, his eyes nearly popping out of his head.

Internally Maddy was crying but externally she kept the facade, smiling and giggling at his reaction.

"Mmm very nice." Pete said, admiring the young ladies' bodies. "Alright, I'm quite hungry, Maddy go make us some pancakes, while Madison comes over here and blows me."

"Yes sir!" The girls replied.

Madison quickly went to her hands and knees and began to crawl towards Pete. Pete admired her amazing body, those large jiggling tits, her fit torso, and that plump bottom. Madison was smiling, a look of excitement plastered all over her face.

When she got to Pete, she raised herself up and kissed his lips, letting his tongue explore her mouth. His hands went down and grabbed her tits, quickly going under her bra and playing with her nipples.

"Mmmm!" Madison moaned into his mouth as she got turned on by his touching of her nipples.

Madison's hands meanwhile head straight for his groin pulling his boxers down and releasing his cock. She wrapped her hands around his cock and began to jerk him off, as Pete's tongue entangled with hers.

Meanwhile, Maddy had walked to the kitchen, glad that it was Madison he had chosen and not her to blow him. The main floor was open concept so she could see the 2 of them making out. The island countertop blocked her sight of Madison's hands but she could imagine what they were doing.

Madison eventually broke the kiss and slid down to her knees in front of Pete. She started by licking his cock up and down, teasing his head by doing circles around his head. She could still taste the remnants of her and Maddy's juices on his cock.

"Oohh ya!" Pete groaned as Madison wrapped her pretty pink lips around his cock.

Madison quickly swallowed him up like it was nothing, his cock tickling the back of her throat. Pete closed his eyes and focused on Madison's incredible lips on his cock. She bobbed her head up and down quickly, holding her head at the bottom every so often.

Maddy could hear Pete's groans of pleasure as she cooked. There wasn't much food in the house, just enough to make pancakes. She was just happy to have a break, although the sounds of Madison blowing him reminded her it wasn't going to be a long break.

"Let me fuck your tits!" Pete requested.

Madison, like a good fuck toy, obliged, pulling her lips away from his cock, then reaching behind herself and unclasping her bra. Pete leaned forward, kissing her lips again, and grabbed her chest. He tugged on her nipples as their tongues found each other again.

Eventually, he leaned back and Madison spat in between her tits then rubbed it in. She wrapped her big tits around his cock and began to bounce her chest up and down his shaft. Madison looked up at Pete, her big brown looking even better with his cock between her tits.

Madison was squeezing her tits together tightly, her ample tit-flesh feeling incredible around his cock. Madison started to quietly moan as she got turned on fucking Pete's cock with her breasts. Her chest was getting hot and her nipples were hard as his cock fit perfectly between her breasts.

"Oh god, Madison! Your tits are amazing!" Pete moaned out.

"Mmm... this cock is amazing!" Madison moaned back, pulling Pete's cock away from her chest and getting back to eye level.

Madison started to blow him again, her right hand stroking him in tune with her lips. Her left hand caressed his balls as she did her best to make him cum. She moved at a slow constant pace, keeping at least half his cock in her mouth, only coming off when she needed air.

Maddy was close to finishing breakfast when she heard the familiar groans of Pete getting close to cumming. She was disgusted that she could recognize that sound but it was clear what was happening. She grabbed the steaming hot plate of pancakes and a container of syrup, then began to walk to the table.

"Here... I... cum!!!" Pete yelled out as Maddy walked around the counter. She saw Pete holding down her best friend's face as he came into her mouth. "Oh god yes." He kept moaning.

Once he was finished, Madison pulled herself off and opened her mouth showing Pete his cum in her mouth before swallowing it again. Maddy kept her composure as she walked up next to them and placed the pancakes down.

"Maddy, there's some juice in the fridge and plates in the cupboard next to it. Why don't you get us those for us, while Madison puts her bra back on." Pete said.

Maddy walked back to the kitchen, Pete smacking her ass as she passed by him. He was disgusting but Maddy had to accept his touch. She came back with the plates and a half-empty pitcher of pineapple juice. Madison had put her bra back on and sat next to Pete. Maddy set the table and sat on the other side of Pete.

They began to eat the breakfast that Maddy prepared. At first, Maddy felt very awkward but saw how calm Madison was, she was clearly flirting with Pete. She and Pete were talking, learning about each other. Madison was giggling at his innuendos, making some herself and giving him the fuck me eyes. Maddy had finished her pancakes before Madison had even finished 1.

'Play the part.' Maddy thought.

"So, what was university like?" Maddy asked. She started to sensually stroke his hairy arm, shifting Pete's attention.

"It was great, fucked a lot of whores just like you." He said, Maddy giggled although her stomach was in knots from that comment.

"Were they as naughty as us?" Maddy asked, scooping up a bit of leftover syrup with a finger and then licking it off.

"Definitely not." Pete said licking his lips. "Now that you're finished you can show me how naughty you are." He said, turning his chair to Maddy's side so she could see his boner.

'Play the part.' She thought as she slid down to her knees and got between Pete's legs.

"Oh ya!" He moaned as Maddy didn't waste any time and immediately wrapped her lips around his cock.

Maddy started to bob her head up and down, going a little further each time. She eventually felt herself need to gag and pulled herself almost all the way off. With just his head in her mouth, Maddy jerked his cock off as her tongue teased his head.

Pete collected Maddy's hair and made sure it was out of the way. He loved watching these young sluts use his cock, especially with their warm, wet mouths. Maddy soon started to thrust her lips forward again, sucking in more of Pete's cock. This time though, she pushed through her gag, going deeper down his cock. Maddy fought her body, which desperately wanted to gag, and sucked down all of Pete's cock. Pete held Maddy's head down, he could feel her body spasming, gasping to gag.

"How's she doing?" Madison asked, standing up and moving to beside Pete.

"Ooh, amazing!" Pete answered, finally releasing Maddy, who took a big breath before returning her lips to his cock.

"And breakfast was good?" Madison responded.

"Yes it was tasty... but now you have something I want to taste." Pete replied, one of his hands reaching down and rubbing Madison pantie cladded crotch.

Madison gave Pete a coy smile, then moved his plate and cup out of the way. She jumped up onto the table, spread her legs then moved her panties out of the way so Pete had access to her soaking wet pussy.

Pete twisted his body, so his lips could taste Madison's cunt while Maddy sucked his dick. It was like a dream, as he tasted Madison's sweet pussy and felt the back of Maddy's mouth. Pete's tongue quickly entered Madison, his large tongue swirling around blindly. Pete was no expert at eating pussy but it didn't matter as Madison was so turned on already.

She leaned back on her elbows and closed her eyes, focusing on Pete's fat tongue inside her. She instinctively began to rub her chest, pulling her tits back out and tugging on her nipples. She began to loudly moan as she quickly approached an orgasm.

Maddy had continued to suck Pete's dick, glad that his focus was now on Madison rather than herself. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and started to lick up and down the sides, then going down and licking his balls.

"Maddy, sit on my dick." Pete demanded, pulling his tongue out of Madison before she orgasmed.

'Play the part.' Maddy reminded herself, as she pulled her mouth away, a string of saliva hanging from her mouth to his balls.

Pete watched as Maddy stood up and took her panties off. She then turned around, not wanting to look at Pete while she fucked him. She reached behind herself and opened her ass cheeks as she lowered herself onto Pete's cock.

Meanwhile, Pete had returned his focus to Madison's pussy. He now licked her clit, stroking it gently with his tongue. He also took 2 fingers and aggressively shoved them inside Madison's pussy.

"Mmmhhmmm!" Madison moaned, her pussy on the verge of cumming.

"Damn, both your pussies are tight as fuck!" Pete groaned as Maddy thrusted all the way down and held his cock there for a moment.

Maddy then began to bounce on his cock, moving up and down his length. She'd pull herself almost all the way off his cock, when she felt his mushroom-shaped head at her entrance, she slammed her pussy back down. Maddy was still tight, Pete's cock was plenty big enough to stretch her out.

Somehow, fucking Pete this time disgusted her even more. The first time, Maddy was a passive participant, she let Pete use her but didn't actively partake. But this time, Pete wasn't doing anything and she was fucking Pete. This made it worst in her head, the only thing saving her from tears was Pete was focused on Madison's pussy.

Pete was pistoning his fingers in and out of Madison's pussy. He started slowly, as to enjoy the tight feel of her pussy around his fingers. He went up and started to lick Madison's clit, eliciting squeals of joy from her. He soon began to finger fuck Madison's faster, quickly getting her to the edge.

Maddy heard the squeals of pleasure from Madison and knew she was close to orgasming. Maddy could feel her orgasm building as well, a glowing heat in the pit of her stomach had been slowly growing. Despite her disgust for Pete, his cock definitely felt good inside her. She could feel her brain becoming numb again and she was powerless to stop it.

Her pussy had gotten wetter and wetter as she slid up and down Pete's pole. Maddy was moving faster now, focused on her own pleasure as she rode Pete. Her ass smacking down on Pete's lap was making a loud slapping noise, she could feel his fatty legs jiggle when her ass smacked into him. Maddy started to moan, which joined Madison's loud chorus of moans in a symphony of young women's wails of pleasure.

"Oh fuck yes! I'm cumming!" Madison screamed out, as she arched her back, her eyes rolled back and her pussy squirted out on Pete's face.

"Mmmm... your cum tastes magnificent!" Pete noted after Madison had finished.

"Let me taste!" Madison replied, sitting up, cupping Pete's face, and kissing him. Madison's tongue quickly invaded his mouth, getting a good taste of her cum. "Mmm... you're right, I do taste good! But now my wet cunt is ready for you to fuck me some more." Madison told him.

"Definitely... but first we need to get your friend off." He replied, slapping Maddy's ass.

Maddy had continued to bounce up and down on Pete's cock as Madison cummed on his face. She was inching closer and closer to an orgasm, but part of her brain was still resisting, unable to give herself completely over to Pete.

Suddenly, she felt Pete grab her hips and pull her all the way down on his cock. He then forced her to lean back, she could feel his disgusting fat stomach against her back. Pete then reached down and lifted her legs off the ground and spread them apart, so Maddy was fully sitting in his lap, her head on his flabby chest.

That's when he started to thrust up into her with all his might. Adrenaline pumped through his veins as his cock pumped in and out of Maddy's pussy. Maddy was so close but the final push happened when she felt Madison's tongue on her clit. Her eyes opened wide as she cried out, her pussy tightly hugging Pete's cock.

"Fuck... you're such a good whore." He whispered in her ear as she came hard on his dick.

Pete lifted Maddy off his cock and threw her aside, her body crumpling when she hit the floor. He pulled Madison up by her hair and forced her to bend over the table.

"Hehe!" Madison giggled, seeming to enjoy being treated like a rag doll.

Her ass wasn't as big as Maddy's but was still strong and well-rounded. Pete quickly inserted himself again and started jackhammering her pussy. Maddy had already brought him so close, he didn't think he could last much longer.

He grabbed Madison's thin hips as he banged her. The sound of his fat body smacking against her tight round ass reverberated through the house. Madison groaned in pleasure as Pete's cock slammed into her. She had a wide smile on her face, her hands reached behind herself and spread her butt cheeks as her toes curled. She could feel Pete's cock pulsing inside her and knew he had no plans on pulling out, which only excited her more.

"Here... I... CUM!!!" Pete roared out as his cock began to pump Madison full of his cum.

"Ahh... I'm cumming too!" Madison screamed back as the feeling of his cock bursting inside her caused her to orgasm with her.

Pete felt Madison's pussy tighten up around him, seeming to try and squeeze every last drop of cum out of his cock. The 2 of them moaned and groaned their way through their orgasms, Pete keeping his cock buried deep inside Madison until both were done.

At some point, Maddy had lifted her head and watched as this fat ugly man buried his seed deep inside her best friend's pussy. She couldn't believe that Madison seemed to be enjoying it, this didn't seem like someone just playing the part to Maddy.

Pete finally pulled out and bent over to look at his accomplishment. His cum was currently leaking out of the hottest girl in town and she enjoyed him cumming inside her. He gave her ass a hard smack before standing up straight.

Pete walked over to Maddy and picked her up like she weighed nothing. "Alright, Madison I want you to clean the kitchen, while Maddy and I have a private session together." He told them as he walked away carrying Maddy in his arms.

She unintentionally gave him doe eyes. She had a strange mix of emotions running through her as Pete carried her to the living room. Once there he put her down carefully this time.

Pete sat down on the couch and ordered Maddy to sit on his dick. She obliged, facing him this time as his cock split her pussy lips open and entered her again. For the next 20 minutes, Maddy would ride his cock alone. She would have 3 orgasms on his cock, each one unique in their own way.

Maddy started by bouncing on his cock, up and down she rode. Pete was thrusting up into her in rhythm, Maddy's ass making a loud smacking noise against his thighs. She closed her eyes and looked up, refusing to look at her ugly lover as he fucked her well.

She soon felt his 2 fat hands grabbing at her lingerie-cladded chest. He forced her to lean forward and stuff her chest in his face. She kept the same pace of thrusting as Pete reached behind her and unclasped her bra. He took it off her and threw it aside. He then began to manhandle her chest and soon brought her left nipple to his mouth and sucking on it.

"Ahh!" Maddy yelped a bit as he gently nibbled on it. He then moved over to the right.

His treatment of her tits was definitely doing it for her. She tried to resist but her body was getting a warm glow all over as Pete continued to switch between her tits. She knew an orgasm was coming and quickly.

"Look at me while you cum." Pete demanded, feeling how close she was.

Maddy obliged, telling herself to play the part. She opened her eyes and looked at him, a detestable grin on his ugly face. Pete started thrusting up into Maddy harder and faster. Maddy stopped moving, instead letting Pete use her body as he pleases. Her mouth instinctively opened as a long moan came from her, her body so close to orgasm.

"You like that dick?" Pete asked her.

"Uhh... yes... uhh... fuck yes!" Maddy cried out.