Creep from Down the Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison looked on with almost jealousy as her best friend sucked their blackmailer's dick. She bit her lower lip as she felt a growing heat in her loins. She watched as Maddy began to use her hand to jerk the bottom of Pete's cock off. Maddy did so rhythmically, her hand and lips meeting halfway before parting and going opposite directions. Madison suddenly noticed Pete's swaying balls and got an idea.

"Oh!" Pete gasped as while he was focused on Maddy didn't notice Madison go down and begin to suck his balls. Her lips gently kissed the one as her hand fondled the other.

Pete groaned as Maddy worked her lips on his cock, while Madison went back and forth licking his balls. He looked down at the lovely young ladies doing their best to pleasure his cock and he still can't believe this is happening.

After another minute or 2 of watching Maddy suck his dick, Pete grabbed the back of her head when she was at his tip. He thrusted forward and pushed her head down. Maddy didn't have a chance to react as her lips were forced all the way down his cock. She felt his cock hit the back of her throat as her whole body began to gag and jerk on his thick cock. His fat stomach laid on her head as she tried to get off.

Pete held Maddy down, enjoying his entire cock being surrounded by the warm wetness of her mouth. Maddy pushed against his thighs in hopes of freeing herself but Pete was much stronger than her. She started feeling lightheaded as she couldn't breathe with his cock in her mouth, her body still trying to gag it out.

Finally, mercifully, Pete released her. She pulled her lips off his cock and fell to the side, her hands catching her fall. She began to cough uncontrollably, leaving a puddle of spit and precum on the floor. Maddy's eyes teared up as she thought about what she had just done.

Meanwhile, without being told, Madison licked her way up Pete's cock. She planted little kisses on his head and looked up into his eyes. He smiled at the beautiful woman kissing his cock. Madison wrapped her lips around his head keeping eye contact as she teased his head, her tongue doing little laps around Pete's cock. Her soft right hand jerked his cock off as her lips sucked on his head.

"Ohhh yaaa!" Pete's moans of approval letting Madison know she was doing a good job.

Pete closed his eyes and let his head drop back, as he focused on the intense amount of pleasure Madison was giving him. Suddenly, Madison removed her hand and her tongue stopped moving. Before Pete could look down to see what Madison was doing, she plunged her lips down his cock, swallowing his entire shaft in one quick swoop.

Maddy, who had been recovering this whole time, finally turned around just in time to see her best friend skewer her mouth on this creep's cock. She was shocked at how Madison seemed so willing to do such horrendous things with Pete.

"Oh shit!" Pete screamed out, as the sudden deepthroat caught him off guard and he began to cum in Madison's mouth.

Madison felt Pete's cock begin to pulse and it became clear he was about to cum. Madison pulled her head back, keeping her head on Pete's cock. Pete reached down and held Madison's head with both hands as he began to cum in her mouth.

"Mmmm!" Madison moaned as his sticky liquid filled her mouth, it had a sweeter taste than she expected although it tasted like nothing she had tasted before and she absolutely loved it.

Once he was finally done cumming, Madison showed him her mouth was full of his cum before gulping down his thick cum. Maddy sat there awestruck as her best friend seemingly willingly swallowed Pete's cum.

"Kiss your friend and let her taste my cum on your breath." Pete demanded.

Before Maddy could react, Madison's hands cupped her face, she was puckering her lips and leaning in for a kiss. Maddy accepted the kiss as inevitable, and soon her friend's tongue was in her mouth. She closed her eyes as the sweet taste of Pete's cum invade her mouth. Madison's tongue was long and flexible, invading her mouth and rubbing Pete's flavor all over. Madison reached over and placed a hand on Pete's cock, jerking his cock off as the 2 girls kissed.

Finally, Madison pulled away giving Maddy a sensual smile. She then returned her attention to Pete's cock, licking up any cum left on his cock. Maddy meanwhile, sat back and looked up at Pete with contempt.

"Are we done here?" Maddy asked.

"I think so." Madison said. "This thing ain't getting soft."

"She right." Pete said with a smirk. "I have a little blue pill that should help us throughout the day."

Maddy's eyes widened. She came to the realization this wasn't going to be easy, there was no getting off early. It was going to be a long day with Pete and all his creepy desires. Maddy was dreading it, while Madison found it weirdly titillating.

Madison was disappointed that Pete came so fast, this weird dark fantasy of being used by an older obese man had quickly consumed her mind. But seeing him continue to be hard made her excited that this fantasy could continue.

"Why don't we go somewhere more comfortable." Pete suggested and helped them up to their feet.

He stepped out of his sweatpants and held each girl by his side, reaching down and grabbing each of their asses. Maddy's face showed disgust, while Madison's only showed lust. He began to lead them upstairs as his hands squeezed their buttocks.

"Both of you grab my dick." He ordered.

Both girls did as they were told, Madison playing with his circumcised head, while Maddy jerked his base off. He smiled as their 2 soft hands moved up and down his cock gently stroking him as they walked up the stairs. He wasn't sure whose reactions he was enjoying more, Madison's eagerness to please him, or Maddy's reluctance. Both had their positives as they made their way to the master bedroom.

The master bedroom was a good sized, with a large king-size bed against the left wall, a dresser in the corner to the left of the door, and a chair in the other corner with a bookshelf next to it. There was a large window, the curtains drawn obviously, and a door to the bathroom in the far corner. Pete had set up some vanilla-scented candles around the room, which he went around and lit upon entering. The girls looked around as he did this, taking in the surroundings.

"Mmm... you ladies have far too many clothes on." Pete said when he walked back over to where they were standing. "Let's start with your tops."

Both girls reached behind and started to unclasp their tops, Madison getting hers off first. Pete immediately went down and grabbed Madison's busty tits, his lips going right for her nipples.

"Eeeee!" Madison squealed in delight as her sensitive nipples quickly became hard due to Pete's licking.

Soon after Maddy got her top off. Pete saw this out of the corner of his eye, he went over and grabbed Maddy's breast, bringing his lips over to her nipples. While not quite as big as Madison's, Maddy's tits were perkier and still very nice.

"Mmph." Maddy moaned as Pete slobbered all over her chest. Even she couldn't deny Pete's tongue on her nipples felt pretty good.

As Pete played with Maddy's tit, Madison grabbed her own and stuffed it against Maddy's. She then unprovoked started kissing Maddy's lips again as Pete fondled and slobbered all over both girls' breasts. Pete had found paradise, his face mashed between their breasts and the sound of their sloppy make-out session reverberating through his ears.

But eventually, he needed to move on. He kissed down Madison's flat stomach to her jeans-cladded legs. The girls stopped kissing looking down and watching as he undid her jeans and began to pull them down, her white cotton panties coming into view.

Madison shimmied her jeans off, as Pete got on his knees and moved towards her panties. His fingers moved along her panties as he took deep breaths in through his nose, smelling her lovely scent. Madison was already wet and Pete noticed, smiling at the willingness of Madison. He then tugged her panties to the side revealing her glorious untouched pussy to him. It was a bright red and swollen, clearly ready to be fucked. He took a couple of licks tasting Madison's flavour.

Madison was already breathing heavily when she grabbed Maddy's head and guided it towards her breasts. As a reaction, Maddy started nibbling on her friend's nipple, causing Madison to throw her head back.

"Huh!" Madison gasped as she felt Pete insert his index finger inside her. She almost immediately began to cum, her pussy tightly wrapping around Pete's fat finger.

"Holy shit you're tight!" Pete exclaimed as Madison's pussy squeezed down around him.

After she was finished cumming, he pulled his fingers out and held them up, a small amount of blood on his fingers. "Here Maddy taste your friend." He told her.

Maddy somewhat reluctantly wrapped her lips around his finger. She tasted Madison's cum while not as sweet as Pete's cum, it tasted better in her mind.

"Good girl." He said, now shifting his focus to Maddy's mini skirt. "Turn around." He ordered.

Maddy did as she was told and Pete pushed against her back, forcing her to bend over at the waist. She placed her hands against one of the bedposts for support.

"Damn girl." Pete exclaimed as he began to massage her fat ass through her skirt. She felt her skirt ride up as Pete continued to massage her cheeks.

"Doesn't my friend have a great ass?" Madison said, pulling her skirt up to reveal Maddy's black panties which had wedged itself between her cheeks. Maddy began to blush as the two of them admired her round ass.

"She certainly does." Pete replied with a grin, both his and Madison's hands now felt up her strong butt. "Time to get a taste." He said, pulling her panties down around her ankles.

Maddy's pussy was surprisingly wet, almost as wet as Madison's was. Even though she wasn't nearly as willing, her body was nonetheless getting turned on by her current predicament.

"Huh!" Maddy gasped as she felt Pete's strong tongue enter her pussy. He twirled it around blindly, not truly knowing how to eat a woman properly. It didn't matter as Maddy's virgin body didn't know better and quickly became turned on. Her juices flowed into his mouth as he took in her wonderful taste, her reluctance to comply only making her taste sweeter to him.

"Why don't you lick her asshole." Pete instructed Madison, pulling his tongue out for just a second.

Madison pulled Maddy's cheeks apart, seeing her puckered asshole. She quickly started licking around her ass, lubricating the outside.

"Huh!" Maddy gasped again as she felt her friend push her tongue into her ass.

Maddy began to uncontrollably moan as she felt the 2 tongues inside her, Pete's fat and strong while Madison's was long and flexible. She finally came when Pete reached up and rubbed her clit with his fingers, forcing her to orgasm and even squirt out. Pete caught her squirting juices with his tongue as Madison pulled her tongue out of Maddy's ass.

Maddy stood up straight, using the bedpost for support as her legs felt like jelly. She had never felt something so intense as she struggled to catch her breath.

Meanwhile, Madison was leaning over and kissing Pete on the lips, the flavors of Maddy's pussy and ass mixing in their mouths as their tongues reacquainted themselves with each other. Pete's hands went behind Madison gripping her ass as her hands went behind his neck and pulled him tighter against her.

"I think it's time you lost your virginity!" He told them, after finally pulling away from Madison's lips.

"Hehe." Madison giggled, her excitement at hearing those words evident across her face.

Maddy felt a mix of disgust and excitement from hearing those words. Her hesitancy to submit had begun to crack from her first orgasm. Still, when she looked at the fat cheeks and acne-riddled face of Pete, she couldn't help but feel disgusted by his ugliness.

"Madison, panties off, on your back." Pete demanded. "Maddy, skirt off, on your hands and knees above her."

The girls did as they were told, taking the rest of their clothes off as Pete stood up. Madison got on the bed on her back, hips aligned with the edge, Maddy on her hands and knees above her. Pete grinned from ear to ear as he looked at the 2 young virgin pussy in front of him.

"Alright, who wants to lose their virginity first?" He asked, slapping his cock against their pussies.

"Mmmm... me!" Madison said to the surprise of no one.

Pete aligned himself, getting his dick just mere inches from Madison's heavenly cunt. He then grabbed the back of Maddy's head and forced it down until she was less than an inch from Madison's face.

"Kiss your friend as I take her virginity!" Pete ordered.

Without hesitation, Madison began to kiss Maddy, who quickly reciprocated. Having known each other for so long, kissing felt weirdly natural, like they already knew how the other liked to be kissed. Their tongues played together in unison like they'd kissed a 100 times before.

"Mmmm!" Madison moaned into Maddy's mouth as Pete stuffed his manhood inside her taking her virginity.

"Holy crap, that's tight!" Pete noted as Madison's walls hugged him.

He began to thrust his hips back and forth, his cock going in and out of Madison. Her fit body trembled as Pete fucked her with all he had, his cock opening her pussy up. Her kissing with Maddy suddenly became off-kilter as her focus shifted towards the pleasure Pete was giving her.

Maddy felt it as Madison moaned into her mouth, Maddy's tongue the only thing stopping her from screaming out. Madison finally broke their kiss and pulled Maddy's head down to her neck.

"Kiss... my... neck." Madison told Maddy through deep breaths. "Oh god!" She then screamed out.

Madison closed her eyes as Maddy began to suck on her neck. Maddy felt her best friend's body quiver with excitement, closing in a crescendo as Pete continued to fuck her young pussy. Madison's chest was rising and falling quickly, her tits gently smacking Maddy's as she moaned and groaned, a growing heat in her loins.

Pete suddenly slowed down doing slow, deliberate strokes, prolonging Madison's accession. His greedy fat fingers then found their way to Maddy's pussy, gently stroking it before diving in. Now Maddy was moaning too, the 2 young ladies' moans filled the room and filled Pete with joy.

Finally, he returned to a faster pace with Madison, his cock diving in and out of her with force.

"Tell her how good it feels Madison!" Pete demanded as he fucked her with all he had.

"Oh god, Maddy! It's so good! It's so fucking good!" Madison screamed out.

"Tell her how much she's gonna like it!" Pete told her.

"Oh Maddy, you're gonna love it! You're gonna love it when he fucks you!" Madison replied. "Oh shit, I'm cumming!"

Madison began to cum, her pussy gripping down around his cock. Pete stopped moving, his hands wiping his brow of sweat as he caught his breath and felt Madison's pussy tighten up around his cock. Her body squirmed and shook as the best feeling of her life vibrated through her body.

Maddy stopped kissing Madison's neck and watched Madison's face as she stuck her tongue to the side and her eyes rolled back. She babbled incoherently as her body came down from orgasm. Maddy was in shock and awe as she watched her best friend cum on their ugly blackmailer's dick. She had seemingly turned into a whole different person the moment they walked in his door.

"Damn, that was some good pussy." Pete said as he pulled out of Madison. "It's your turn." He said with a sinister smile, smacking Maddy's ass hard and watching it jiggle.

Maddy feels her body tighten up as Pete began to rub his cock against her pussy. Tears formed in her eyes as her innocence was about to be taken from her. She closed her, having promised herself she wouldn't cry today.

Pete lined himself up, his cock covered in Madison's juices, and began to push. He could tell Maddy was squeezing her leg muscles causing it to be harder to push in.

"Ooohhhhhh!" Maddy cried out. Her eyes shot open as Pete's cock finally forced its way in and this fat older man took her virginity.

"Damn, you're even tighter than your friend!" Pete noted as he slapped Maddy's ass and thrusted more of his cock into her warm pussy. He then put his hands on her hips and started fucking Maddy with all he had.

Maddy remained strong as she felt Pete begin to rock back and forth, banging her 18-year-old pussy. Tears formed in her eyes again as she felt violated. Pete's hard cock was inside her, his chunky greasy hands on her body and his large fat stomach crashing into her every time he thrusted into her. She never imagined losing her virginity like this, especially not to someone like Pete.

"Huh!" Maddy gasped as Madison, having regained her composure, began to suck on her nipples.

Maddy bit her lower lip, as Madison's soft tongue made her temporarily forget who was fucking her. Her mind repeatedly reminded her but her body didn't listen. It was enjoying being fucked by Pete.

His hard cock was opening her pussy up, showing her levels of pleasure she had never felt before. Pete wasn't that good, but being a virgin beforehand meant any sex with anyone was going to feel incredible to her. Pete wasn't a novice though and the rhythm he was pumping into her was making her pussy tingle. And with Madison playing with her chest, it was only a matter of time before she came.

Maddy felt it coming and closed her eyes. She didn't want to, it was like an admittance she was enjoying herself, that sex with this fat, ugly man was somehow a turn-on. But no matter how hard her mind fought it, her body was insistent.

Then just as Maddy was about to hit her crescendo, Pete slowed down, allowing Maddy to regain her composure. He had been dripping sweat all over her back and now rubbed it in, making her skin glisten from her ass to her neck.

"Tell me how much you're enjoying this, Maddy." Pete demanded as he rubbed his sweat on her back.

Maddy held her tongue, her body enjoying it was one thing but vocalizing her pleasure was her mind surrendering.

"Trust me, her face is telling me that she's enjoying herself." Madison said. Maddy blushed, it was embarrassing that it was plainly obvious to others that she was enjoying herself.

"I need to hear it from her. Say it." He said, grabbing her long blonde hair and pulling it back forcing Maddy to look upwards. He began to ram into her with all his remaining strength, their bodies bouncing against each other as he fucked her hard.

Maddy still held her tongue, her body once again inching towards an orgasm. "Say it!" Pete demanded, smacking Maddy's ass hard, leaving a dark red handprint on it.

"Ahh!" She screamed out as her body felt the strange mix of pleasure and pain, the pain only enhancing the pleasure she felt.

"SAY IT!!!" Pete yelled as he thrusted into again, pushing her over the precipice and into an orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes! It's so good! I love it, I fucking love it!" Maddy screamed as her body orgasmed, her mind finally relenting and went blank. She shook and stirred as her pussy coiled around Pete's cock. Her eyes rolled back and she began to pant as Pete smiled at the bitch cumming on his cock.

After Maddy was done cumming, Pete released Maddy's hair and pulled out. Her arms were weak and she fell forward onto Madison. Madison kissed her deeply, Maddy's mind was so far gone, that the kiss didn't even register.

"On your knees girls!" Pete demanded as he jerked himself to their naked bodies.

Madison got up and grabbed Maddy's hand. They both went to their knees in front of Pete. He stood over them, his massive frame contrasted by their petite bodies. He jerked his cock off, aiming it right for their faces, Madison with a naughty smile, Maddy still panting and oblivious.