Crew Harmony

Story Info
Some extracurricular benefits of a college education.
33.6k words
4.84
16.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greg15
Greg15
162 Followers

Crew Harmony

"Mais forte! Mais forte! Harder!" she shouted without any constraint. It was always like this with Felícia. It brought back flashbacks of disquiet, wondering if the neighbors could hear us having sex in the middle of the afternoon. Well one thing I had learned from those previous occasions, it was now too late to do anything about it.

I hadn't seen Felícia since before the holiday season although it was still January. Today she had turned up unannounced wearing a fashionable lady's trench coat. Before I had fully closed the door, she was already undoing the buttons. She had obviously decided that we needed to fuck!

I deliberately haven't used a euphemism such as we needed to sleep together or go to bed, because technically I had never done either of these things with Felícia. She had a thing for making out on my sofa.

My astonishment was only amplified when she carelessly let her coat drop to the floor. Underneath she wore a sexy one-piece, see through black lace, V-cut teddy. The stretched fabric could barely contain her generously enhanced breasts. Closer perusal of the apex of her legs revealed pink lips confirming that the lingerie was conveniently crotchless.

Despite it now being the end of winter, this Brazilian nympho's skin still flaunted the tan lines of a micro bikini. Her skin was golden brown and oozed sensuality.

Without the necessity of wasted words she set about unbuttoning my shirt. Long ago I had found out it was best to go with the flow, so I entertained myself by rubbing my hands over her body and down her bare hips.

With my shirt removed, she lunged at me to initiate what would be a series of kisses. Her wet mouth and soft puffy lips spread wide over mine. As I pressed my chest against her massive breasts, she released my belt and trousers.

I soon found myself pushed onto the sofa with Felícia kneeling before me sucking my instantly aroused cock. Enthusiasm rather than finesse was her maxim. Even so it took her no time to raise my slumbering libido to boiling point. Almost out of thin air she produced a condom that she placed into her mouth and expertly rolled over my engorged penis. The condom was a precaution she knew I required.

Now she decided the time was right to demand her own pleasure from my willing member.

After straddling me, she stared into my eyes, fixing my attention as she slowly lowered her hot wet cavity about me. She rarely needed foreplay, but she did demand my devotion and submission to her desires.

She slowly rode me massaging my cock with each deliberate thrust. I lay at her mercy trying to enjoy my good fortune while still maintaining some self-control. While my erection remained like steel, I knew by relaxing I could sustain myself for a second round. That didn't mean I wasn't going to exploit the pleasures of her body.

I pulled aside the shoulder straps of her lingerie and buried my face in the tight space between her visually perfect breasts. Felícia held my head gently and rubbed her jellied cushions over my face while continuing to ride me slowly. When my mouth found her proud nipples, I sucked them firmly as she groaned out encouragement.

Eventually her patience evaporated. She pushed me back against the sofa and placed her hands on my shoulders as she increased the tempo. Her breathing became more pronounced. Her face held a look of concentration with her dark hair falling either side of her head as it hung down.

In between pants, she declared: "Você é Gostoso... You are hot, meu gatinho!" Next it was: "Oh my God! Oh my God!" as her pussy slapped onto my crotch. Her body was bouncing like a bionic bunny. I could feel her sweat under my hands as I caressed her hips.

I wasn't completely in control. I felt my torso become rigid as I involuntarily commenced thrusting. It was only her unexpected howl of climax followed by her collapse onto my chest that prevented me from cumming.

I wrapped her heaving hot body against me as we both struggled to restore our breathing. I recovered quickly and appreciated the fragrance of her long hair that was draped over my face. As Felícia recovered, she once again expelled a series of interjections in both Portuguese and English.

"Oh, you have not yet cum!" she exclaimed, loud enough for the neighbors to hear. "Shall we go it again?" I knew this was a rhetorical question as we were following the same agenda as on the last two occasions.

Purely to appear an eager partner, I suggested: "Would you like to stand over the table?"

It was an old wooden table with the advantage of being heavy and solid. I removed a chair so that Felícia could stand facing one end. As I approached, she leant forward with her hands placed on the surface for support.

With one hand pulling an ass cheek aside, I guided my penis perfectly into its waiting dock. I pressed in slowly, straightening my legs to adjust my height until I was fully secured. For a moment I stood there just caressing her body, particularly her breasts. I allowed my hands to drop to her hips as I started my reciprocating motion.

Initially I did most of the movement with Felícia bracing herself. Gradually my thrusts increased as my excitement built.

She then stood upright enabling me to hold her body close to mine. She passed me a cheeky look over her shoulder and then started wriggling her ass against me as a pleasant tease. I gave her a cursory smile back, but my focus was on driving into her as deeply as I could reach.

As our tempo increased, she once again braced herself on the table. The noise of our bodies slapping together signaled our increase in pace.

I was focused on my own pleasure when she burst out with: "Mais forte! Harder! Harder!" Her demands suited my own impatience, so now I was holding her hips more firmly and pulling them back to meet my desperate assault.

The tension in my legs grew but I wasn't going to stop. Single mindedly I drove my cock without restraint. The collision of our flesh clapping together would probably have hurt if not for her well cushioned ass.

Just as my lungs were gasping for air, I could feel that tingle of inevitability in my groin. Felícia howled and cursed indicating her own culmination just before I exploded. I held myself deep inside as I convulsed and then lay against her back.

We remained motionless; my cock still buried deep in her while my ass checks twitched their final spasms. I was still wheezing heavily when I heard: "Oh my God! Você me completa!"

"What... does that mean?" I enquired.

"You make me feel complete, meu gatinho. Your putinha will miss you."

As my pulsing had stopped, I withdrew my cock and looked for the box of tissues that experience had taught me to leave on the side table. I grabbed a handful for Felícia and used several to contain my condom after wiping myself. We then both sat closely together on the sofa to fully recover.

I knew that Felícia often referred to herself as putinha which she had explained meant 'little slut'. I didn't understand what she meant by missing me, so I asked: "Why will you miss me?"

"Oh meu docinho. I am to leave tomorrow for Ohio. Rafael wants to marry me, and I think he will be a good pai." I was contemplating this news which Felícia must have taken as sadness as she added: "He is a successful dentist, and I can't wait around for other offers. Today I wanted to say adeus meu amor and... how do you say... save a good memory."

I had always known that Felícia had several lovers, including Rafael. She was in her late 20s, so I respected her need for marriage and financial security. I was just a little sad she had to settle for someone that she always described as ridiculous and pompous.

I offered to take her to lunch for a proper farewell, but she declined as she had packing to complete. After a brief exchange of thanks and best wishes she went to the bathroom before departing. When I checked my watch, I realized our whole encounter had taken less than an hour. That was fairly typical for Felícia. While I enjoyed our encounters, our relationship had been blessed by having no emotional complications. It was purely for the satisfaction of carnal lust.

Her planned departure was a pity as I was now commencing my final semester of my Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering. I didn't have time to have a serious relationship or girlfriend, but I also had what I supposed was a normal desire to regularly get my rocks off.

Just then I received a text message requesting that I see Professor Mendez tomorrow morning. Surprisingly the message was sent by Kevin, a friend I knew from the rowing club. Sara Mendez had been one of my instructors way back in my sophomore year of engineering studies, so being summoned to her office was unexpected.

The next day at her office, I knocked and promptly heard her call to enter. As she indicated to take a seat, I greeted her with: "Good morning, Professor."

"Good morning, Tyler. Thank you for coming, however remember to call me Sara, particularly now you are a graduate student."

"Of course, Sara."

"I didn't call you to talk about your academic performance, however I understand from my colleagues that you are doing very well. I heard that you declined to run for an office on the Boat Club Board so you could focus on your studies. Consequently, you may not have heard that I have been asked to fill the role as the Faculty Advisor for this year... again."

"That is a sound decision by the new board."

"Thank you... I just want to help. You have also been a selfless contributor to the club." While I was pleased with the compliment, I suddenly felt the need to be on guard.

I waited for Sara to continue.

"At our first meeting we had discussions about a new double sculls boat that was donated by some alumni. Initially it was thought the club could field a men's crew, but when some of the boys took it out, they found they had little freeboard. They also found it difficult to clear their hands over their knees even on still water. The shell has been manufactured to the lightest weight permitted at only 60lbs and is better suited for a lighter crew. I have identified a pair of girls for a women's lightweight double scull. The executive has agreed with my proposal so I was hoping you would coach this crew."

I hadn't expected this offer, so I had no prepared response. In reply I stumbled with: "Are you sure that I'm your best option? Some of the other coaches have more experience. Have you considered George?"

"I won't contemplate using George. He might be a good rower, but he'll never make a good coach. He lacks tolerance and can't even develop rapport with the men. With the women, he is just a bully. All the other coaches have been allocated to crews and even if one was available, I would still be asking for you."

I was wondering why she wanted me and before I could ask, she explained: "We don't have any other coaches that have been successful sculling. You must be 6 ft tall?"

"Six one actually."

"I watched you last season beat many scullers that were six foot three or more. You have a sculling technique that is both delicate and efficient. Please don't tell anyone but I feel these girls could be something special. During our athletics talent identification process last September, we found these girls exhibited the necessary attributes in the physical, physiological, psychological and skill domain to make them ideal for rowing. You know what I mean: long limbs and a tall sitting height, attitude etc."

I recalled going through the same measuring and testing process when I started at the College.

Sara continued: "They are both 5 ft 7 in and weigh just under 125lbs making them perfect for the lightweight category. In our Association there are very few crews in this category at other colleges, so they will mostly compete in the open category. However if they are good enough, they could compete as lightweights at the Under 23 Nationals. It would be unrealistic to expect them to be competitive for this June, but they have just turned 20 so we have another two years of opportunity."

"You seem to be very confident in their potential."

"They are both very fit. The first time we tested them their 2k erg times were 7 min 30 sec."

I knew this was an excellent time for a novice and even more amazing for lightweight women rowers. The Concept 2 rowing machine was the closest exercise to replicate rowing, but I knew that times on the machine were hard to reproduce on the water. Despite this, I was intrigued and declared: "I was going to refuse your request outright, but you have captured my interest at least."

"Good, I was hoping you would consider my proposal. I so wanted you on board Tyler. I watched you coach and produce success with that men's novice four last season when Mr MacLeod fell ill."

"Yes, they did well. All those guys have now been selected for the varsity eight."

"You had a light touch when giving advice and seemed to just know how to provide the right motivation."

"All those guys were bigger than me, so I didn't think it would be wise to be strident or overbearing."

"However I watched you use the same manner when offering advice to some novice girls. You are one of the few men I can trust to coach women without pursuing another agenda... if you know what I mean."

"Well thank you for your trust, but I suspect you are more confident than I am in my coaching abilities. The one issue for me is time. I'm finding the Master's course leaves me little to spare, plus I am still holding down a part time job. I had resigned myself to just sculling for fitness and relaxation this season as I haven't the time available to be competitive."

"Well even if you can't be present for every training session, I'm sure your guidance would be the best for their development. Lightweight rowing is all about developing the best technique and that is your forte. Will you come down to the boathouse this afternoon and meet the girls... I mean young women? I must stop saying that, but it is hard not to consider them as girls."

"Alright... will I meet you there at 4pm."

"That's perfect. I should give you a brief background on the crew. Physically they are very similar except their hair. Amber Bradley is a red head. She is the extrovert that attracts attention of all the other girls... and I suspect boys, because of her somewhat irreverent sense of humor. Michelle Thompson is the blonde. While she isn't really an introvert, next to Amber she may appear quieter and more serious. In fact she is very pleasant and has a strong sense of purpose. They are both adventurous and keen to have a go."

It was later I considered how this would all work. I loved the sport and had always imagined I would take up coaching more seriously one day. The fact they were woman, in theory, shouldn't be a problem. Many of the women were attractive, but I had successfully avoided temptation by just focusing on the sport.

In any case there were plenty of attractive women about the college that I liked. It wasn't hard to get a date, if I had the time. I enjoyed the anticipation of meeting a woman for a first date, wondering whether she would be just as keen as me to have fun playing about. I assumed my lustful desires were like other guys, but I found it was just too much hard work maintaining a relationship. In any case with the pressure of my studies this year I had already resolved that pursuing women was on temporary hold.

---------------------------

"He did what!" Emily exclaimed.

"He dumped me." Stacy replied in a resigned tone.

I was astounded and reminded Stacy: "But it was only last week that you were telling us all the sickly loving endearments he made to you."

"Michelle, it appears that a week is a long relationship for Brandon," Stacy explained to me with a heavy dose of sarcasm.

Just then Amber approached the three of us and asked: "What's going on?"

"Stacy's salty about being dumped by Brandon," Emily explained.

Amber didn't appear surprised and asserted: "Yeah, I heard he has hooked up with that cheerleader... Hailey it is. I wouldn't worry Stacy. He only went for her as everyone knows her body count is at least 20 just here at college."

If I was being honest, I was jealous of the freedom Hailey seemed to exercise, however I knew I could never live with her reputation.

"I'll get over it," Stacy declared. "I didn't love him at all, but I will miss that he was built like a horse."

"Oh my gosh! Really Stacy!" Emily exclaimed in shock. Emily was a school friend of mine; however she had grown up in an overprotective family. She was still adjusting to the liberation that most of us were experiencing in college.

I then asked Amber: "So what's going on?"

I hadn't known Amber before college but with a similar background and sharing the same classes, we had become immediate friends. I liked her lighthearted approach to life even though she was still diligent with her studies. We had agreed to be dating wingmen, but with little success so far.

We did double date at the end of last semester. The guys took us to dinner and dancing, but their conversation was limited to football. The only thing I learned about my date was that he was a bad dancer and had really sweaty hands. The guys made some obvious hints and while Amber and I were looking for fuck buddies, I didn't want to see these guys again. One night stands may be alright for guys, but I wanted to at least like the guy before I slept with him.

The night wasn't a complete failure as Amber and I went back to her room to drown our misery with some vodka cocktails. We eventually collapsed together on her bed and somewhat intoxicated we tasted our first sexual experience with another woman.

In the morning, once we were thinking rationally, we both agreed that our adventure had been pleasurable, but that we would still pursue men as the priority. More importantly we committed ourselves to being best friends.

Turning to me to answer my question, Amber said: "Mother Hen Sara wanted you and me to wait for her before heading out today." Turning back to Stacy and Emily, she added: "I wasn't told anything about you guys."

Just then Stacy noticed Sara Mendez appear at the shed. She was accompanied by a guy who I recognized as one of the senior members of the club. I had never spoken to him, but he always appeared calm and confident. I assumed it was easy to have confidence with his looks. Being tall, lean and with broad shoulders, he epitomized the look of many successful rowers.

Just as I was confirming my previous favorable assessment of him, Amber leant towards me and whispered: "I would swipe right for that guy."

I gave a furtive reply: "I have been wondering how to make contact with that hottie for some time."

Once again Amber seemed to have read my thoughts when she said: "Perhaps we'll get a chance now." Just then Sara recognized my squad of friends and they both walked towards us.

"Hi there g... irls; I mean ladies," Sara began.

We were used to Sara taking charge so we all just said 'Hi' and waited for her to proceed.

"I would like to introduce you to Tyler Phillips. I'm trying to convince him to coach the women's lightweight double sculls crew." As she continued, Sara indicated to each of us as she did the introductions. "The crew will be these young ladies: Amber and Michelle. Stacy and Emily are earmarked for the novice four."

Tyler nodded at each of us in turn and then added: "Nice to meet you all."

"Stacy and Emily; please also let Madison and Margot know, I would like you all here tomorrow for our introduction to rowing in a four. We still need to find a coxswain, but I'll sit in the stern as I teach the basics. Today just take a single again. The rest of us need to discuss the double scull."

Greg15
Greg15
162 Followers