Crew Harmony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my face pressed into her breast I could feel her heart pump decisively as my fingers stoked her delicate pussy lips.

The bell was rung, but I returned to give her a caressing kiss. I didn't want this to be our final kiss.

As we broke, she said in a hushed tone: "That... was delightful... thank you Apollo." Despite her words being breathy and slow, her voice sounded familiar. Although the light was dim, I looked carefully at those clear blue eyes for confirmation. Was it just my wishful thinking?

"Will I see you again?" Her words now made me absolutely certain it was Michelle. Well almost certain.

"Definitely!" was all I could muster in reply as my thoughts spiraled in many directions. Would she want me if she knew who I was? Would this make it awkward back at college?

Like an epiphany, it was suddenly very clear. I wanted Michelle regardless of the consequences. I desperately wanted to be with her and without conscious thought, I possessively grabbed her hand. Instantly she rewarded me with a smile and a firm squeeze.

Just as my brain filled with elation, Jupiter interrupted my thoughts: "Now before we pair you up for unrestrained pleasure, I need to check your cards. While waiting you should take the opportunity to sample the food on the bar and the side tables, plus Hero has a tray of mini quiches that are very tasty. Leander will be serving a variety of drinks from the bar as well. There is champagne already poured and there are also jugs of water by the food."

I retained hold of her hand as we wandered to a fruit platter to help ourselves. Reluctantly I let go of her hand so we could eat, but my eyes remained on her. I was checking her height and as much of her physical appearance as possible. I wasn't certain about her hair length as I had mostly seen it in some form of braid. Maybe this girl's breasts were larger, but maybe Michelle had them concealed by a sports bra. The only way I could be sure would be to ask her name, but that would be at the risk of being thrown out if I was wrong.

After receiving some quiches, I went to the bar and grabbed two glasses of champagne. As I came back to her, I rationalized that the night would still be fun whether she was Michelle or Diana.

Our host then announced: "Now that you have had some refreshment, I need you all to present your playing cards for checking. Could I ask the Goddesses to come to me one at a time please."

A couple of the women raced forward, however as most were drinking or eating, they followed as soon as Jupiter was free. I held the glass for Michelle... or Diana, as she stepped forward. Even though I expected her to return for her glass, I was happy when she stood by me and smiled.

"That is amazing, Jupiter declared. This is the first time that we haven't had someone double up on a partner. Could the Gods also present their cards for checking, please?"

The guys filed through quickly. Jupiter quickly splayed the cards on the bar to confirm that the backs were all different. I returned to Diana... Michelle, and then listened to the next instruction from our host.

"We will now partner you up to really get the party going. This will be done by what I call; 'Everyone gets screwed'. Could the Goddesses file past me and take one nut from this bag and then stand on this side. Do not show your nut until all the Gods have picked a bolt from this second bag. You will then be able to find your matching partner to get screwed. Feel free to use the facilities indoors or out."

My spirits were suddenly dampened as I didn't want to be separated from Michelle. When I looked at her, I could see she shared my disappointment.

Michelle fell in line with all the other girls. I then quickly joined the men thinking I needed to be able to see who Michelle was partnered with. I would stay close and available, even if I couldn't be with her first.

"Now you can compare and screw your nuts and bolts," Jupiter announced. "Happy fornication to you all."

Suddenly all the men were holding out their bolts looking for a match. Two of the girls almost jumped at me to try out their nuts. As they didn't fit, I looked for Michelle. It was like a swarm of bees about the hive as numerous guys just stood in my way, lining up to see if she was to be their partner.

They soon moved on and as I realized she still wasn't matched; I felt a strange sense of hope. I quickly moved over to her and held up my bolt. She held her breath and slowly we watched as the nut twisted slowly around the thread.

We both giggled with relief and anticipation of what was to come. I now wondered how to make the night special for Michelle, or Diana.

About us, couples departed together; robes, shorts and thongs were discarded. Some stayed on the patio, but most moved inside to the mattresses. I noticed outside, a couch still unoccupied as it was a little further away. I held her hand and asked her to join me there.

Diana sat next to me, turned towards me so our thighs were touching. Her radiant smile reflected my own excitement and nervous anticipation. The only difference was I was worried whether I should reveal my identity... if in fact she was Michelle.

I thought for a moment then said: "Do you like sculling?"

Instantly her eyes widened appreciably as she gasped and her expression showed shock, then uncertainty.

---------------------------

The absolute decadence of this party was illuminating and exciting. I was about to give myself up for unadulterated lust with perhaps several men. What was most exciting was the best of them would be my first partner. The fact that he reminded me of Tyler just increased my anticipation.

I maintained a firm grasp of his hand and when he beckoned me to a couch, I willingly followed. As we sat closely together, I inhaled his intoxicating scent. It just made me want him even more. I wondered if he would take the lead or whether I could anticipate and start touching him all over.

Before I could commence Apollo asked: "Do you like sculling?"

That wasn't what I had expected. Now I was confused.

Was he Tyler?

Immediately I worried; would he now think I was a slut? No, that would be ridiculous as he was also here.

I studied his face. From what I could see... it could be him. His physique was similar too. I tried to remember his voice, but words had seemed unnecessary up until now. Then I turned his hand over. There they were! Under his fingers were those distinctive small calluses of a rower.

His question had been guarded due to the requirement for us to remain anonymous. I considered the best way to reply. "Do you like coaching?"

His face just brightened as he contained his laugh.

"Michelle?"

I nodded and whispered back: "Tyler?"

He confirmed then said: "You do know that I hold you in the highest regard and affection. Maybe you are aware I have been warned to keep my distance from you?"

I nodded again.

"I just can't fight my attraction for you and have the strongest desire to let our relationship bloom. I don't care what Sara may think but if you have any reservations, please say so now as I will understand."

Without a moments delay I eagerly responded: "I want you also. I know you like me more than just a friend and I share that desire. I have dreamed about us being together since we met."

This time when Tyler kissed me, we shared not just lust but a mutual affection that filled me with warmth and security. I wanted him. I needed him. Now his hands caressed me rather than just exploring me. I wanted to make love with him.

"I have an idea. I would prefer to make love to you privately. There are some small playrooms which may not be occupied yet."

"That sounds perfect," I confirmed.

Still holding my hand, Tyler led me through the main room. I realized that we were probably the only couple still wearing our robes. The mattresses and sofa were full of writhing naked bodies. Couples were engaged in various positions of sexual congress. Some were still cuddling, or giving oral, but those enjoying penetrative sex were obvious due to the slapping of flesh and loud exhalations of bliss.

If I wasn't so desperate to also be fucked, I would have found it interesting to watch.

Tyler led me into a room down the corridor and then shut the door. We were alone. The room had a large bed covered in a red sheet, an armchair and a dresser. The curtains to the outside were drawn closed.

Tyler stood before me and slowly disrobed me. His hand ran down my belly and his fingers caught in my thong to drag it down my legs. I wasn't embarrassed but I wondered what he thought as it must have been dripping with my excitement.

I didn't shrink under his observation as I wanted to be his. I then removed his robe so I could fully appreciate the body I had only seen with furtive glances. I then reached and pulled his boxers down, releasing his swollen penis that bounced up almost hitting me in the face.

As I stood back up, I had no doubt he looked more magnificent than any statue of a Greek God

"I don't suppose anyone will know if we remove these now," he explained as he took off his mask. I quickly followed his lead and dropped mine on the chair with my robe.

We came together to kiss. I savored his warm, strong body without any incumbrance. We then moved to the bed and continued our frantic kissing and touching. My nipples were now on fire and every touch sent spasms through my body directly to my groin. His lips were tender, and his tongue wickedly intruded into my mouth. I was now in need of other intrusions.

I was in raptures when he sucked my breasts, but when his kissing started moving to my stomach and downwards, I pulled him up. "Please just fill me now!"

I had been sexually wound up for over an hour and while I was thrilled that I was with Tyler, I desperately needed release. It didn't matter how it was achieved.

As Tyler positioned himself between my legs, I spread them as wide as possible. He was lying above me with straight arms as he probed against me. Steadily he pressed and gradually filled my vagina with his velvet hardness. He kept coming and stretching my muscles until I was totally filled with his pelvis hard against mine.

His hot poker made me feel full and somehow complete. I needed to memorize this moment as I knew this had to be the beginning of my destiny.

Slowly he withdrew... most of the way... and then returned. I instinctively wrapped my legs about his body as I couldn't allow him to withdraw completely. He continued and even though he was still slow, his power made me momentarily hold my breath until he was fully sheathed.

I reached for his shoulders and then ran my hands down his chest. I ran my fingers through his chest hair and as I played with his nipples, his eyes told me how this turned him on. It seemed this was enough to weaken his self-control.

His rhythm now increased, matching my own need. Almost without thinking, I was now meeting his thrusts, pushing my pelvis up to increase the rhythm. My body demanded to climax now. Lovemaking could be undertaken later.

His face was showing the effort of his own determination to sprint to the finish. There were pearls of sweat across his brow as his cheeks puffed hard. I was bucking back against him and knew my climax was very close. My own need totally captivated me.

I almost exploded. I cried out some guttural sound as I expelled my lungs and then desperately sucked back for air. My body just squirmed and threshed while my legs remained constricted about his body.

Tyler's climax was obvious as he tried to bury his penis deeper inside me as he shook and groaned. I held him tightly as waves of spasm shook his body. With my hand on his butt, I could feel the clenching of his cheeks as he emptied the last of his seed into me.

He had now collapsed onto my body, with his elbows just holding some of his weight. His head was beside mine buried in the pillow covered by my hair. I could loudly hear his breathing almost in syncopation with my own. What was more thrilling was feeling his heart race as it pounded in his chest.

Once we recovered our breathing, Tyler raised his head and gave me a long sensual kiss. As he looked me in the eye, his face was beaming with pleasure. I was very conscious that his still swollen penis was continuing to fill me as he moved it just minutely. My nerve receptors continued to tingle.

Exaltedly he whispered: "You are gorgeous!"

Feeling like I had won the greatest prize, I was barely able to keep my reply to a whisper. "You're not so bad also!"

Our smiling then became mutual giggling. I wanted to say so much. This feeling of intimacy and relaxation made me want to share all my thoughts. I wanted to tell him how long I had wanted him, desired him, but the newness of the situation prevented me from coming up with the right words.

I lifted my head just enough to make it clear I needed another kiss. His lips firmly pressed me back down and at the same time he started rocking his penis inside me. It was as if we were now one body moving in harmony. We couldn't be closer, but I still tightened my legs around him endeavoring to make us merge even more.

Gradually his rocking became longer thrusts and I was surprised that my own body was eagerly responding to this increased stimulation. Each of his thrusts were met by mine. As he slowly withdrew, I squeezed his penis with my muscles to enhance this most intimate massage. I was now so full of both our juices; it didn't matter how hard I squeezed; he maintained the same cadence.

He kept it slow and now I knew what making love was like. Our mouths melded together before he trailed kisses down my neck and chest. He then straightened his arms to reach my breasts and to suck slowly on each nipple.

Constantly he kept plumbing my depths. He was slowly pumping me up. It was like an intense pleasurable buildup that I knew would ultimately explode. It was just that the need for that explosion was becoming an overwhelming necessity.

Obviously, Tyler was in accord with my need for urgency as he lowered himself back on me and started driving more robustly. He grabbed my shoulders for better purchase and pressed down on my breasts. His body slipped over me assisted by the sheen of our perspiration between us. I now cried: "Harder! Yes... yes... yes!"

I knew I was soaking wet, but this became more obvious when our energetic motion generated a range of squelching noises followed by slaps of our meeting flesh.

I was now breathing hard and pulling him firmly against me and then I lost control. "Arghhhrrrrr!" The intensity of my climax shocked me!

My muscles contracted and I bucked setting off Tyler's own orgasm. He was squirting into me as mentally I demanded all he had. It was intense and beyond any previous experience. This just seemed the perfect consummation of our love.

Again, we panted together. He was heavy and his chest was flattening my breasts, but I reveled in the closeness of my lover.

My mind was now able to drift to other thoughts. The first was a realization that I had never climaxed twice before with a man. This just provided additional validation that Tyler was just perfect for me.

Once we had recovered, we shared several quick pecks and then Tyler slipped to my side. He wrapped his legs under my own and pressed against my butt. His hand reached across to cup my breast before he said: "Michelle... I don't want you to think this is just about sex. I really would like us to be together... much more than friends."

"So do I," I responded before choking up. I could feel myself tearing up as I was so happy. I knew I should say more, but what could I say other than I wanted to also be 'much more than friends'. I considered saying 'I love you', but I knew that would be foolish so early in our relationship. It could just scare him away.

"Are you all right, Michelle?" Tyler asked as he studied my face with concern.

"Yes... wonderful," I continued as I wiped my eyes. "I'm just so happy... you know... it's a girl thing." To reassure him, I turned and smiled at him and ran my hand along his arm and his broad chest.

Tyler then went to the dresser and fetched a glass of water that he poured from the bottle provided. After we quenched out thirst, he resumed his place against me.

For the longest time we just studied each other's face. Without saying anything we seemed to understand each other's devotion.

Our contemplative silence was broken when a look of seriousness appeared on his face. He then said: "Of course you came here to have sex with multiple men. I'll understand perfectly if you would now like to join the main party."

Now that I was with him, the last thing I wanted was to break our bond. Hastily I said: "No... that isn't what I want." Was I being selfish? Maybe he had such desires. "I don't need to be with anyone else, but please feel free to join them and play."

Tyler chuckled and took his time before replying, "I think we are of a similar mind. None of them could be as exciting as you."

He gave me a kiss and then on his knees, started smooching down my body. He pulled my legs apart and before I realized what he was up to he moved between my thighs.

Realizing how wet and messy I must be, I hastily said: "No... Tyler, you don't have to... OOhhh!"

He swiped his tongue the length of my labia and just clipped my clit. Pleasure signals ran up my spine to my brain. I could feel his tongue wriggle about my vagina and then he tenderly took each of my labia lips into his mouth and sucked slowly. The licking was sometimes long and then varied with sideways flicks. His attention was so delicate and perfect. I had thought Amber had been good, but Tyler's technique was driving me crazy and reawakening my wanton cravings.

He had me close a couple of times and then he changed his actions. His face was now fully pressed into my groin, so I resisted the urge to buck, but I did gently tense my muscles in waves to encourage his finalization.

When it came, I screamed with abandon. "Yeeess!" Without fighting it, I allowed the waves of gratification to drown me. This was a different high that just left me buzzing.

I remained sensitive down there, so I pulled on Tyler's arm that was fondling my breast so that he would join me. When he did, he pressed his wet lips against mine and we shared our juices in a most debauched and delightful mushing of mouths.

We caressed... touched intimately... and kissed tenderly until my body finally recovered. Tyler continued stimulating me so that I still craved more. I just touched the soft smooth head on his penis lightly and it immediately jerked up indicating he was also ready.

Just to make certain, I sat up and grabbed his tumescent shaft and licked it all over. He had trimmed his pubic hair, but his balls were shaved and tight against his body. These and his penis were amazingly warm. As I sucked down on his shaft, the throbbing became noticeable. It wasn't long before its core was stiff as steel.

It was now my turn to pleasure him. I straddled his body and holding his shaft, I positioned my vagina lips to just touch him. He was holding his breath in anticipation. Rather than tease, I slowly slid down. He closed his eyes as if he needed to concentrate on the sensation of our joining.

Even though he had ploughed me twice before, the stretching of my muscles and the exquisite electricity stimulating my nerves still created amazing exhilaration. This feeling could never become routine. As I slowly rode him up and down, the growing tension produced a titillating quiver through my body.

Tyler started toying with my breasts and then declared: "How could I be so lucky? You are perfect. I'm sure our bodies were made for each other."

As meaningful as I could, I stared as if I could see through his eyes and responded: "Mmmm... use my body for your own pleasure... cum in me!"

1...45678...10