Crew Harmony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now Saturday. I had told Ethan about Michelle, but he told me to forget about her. His view was that tonight would be like three birds in the hand compared with one in the bush. He made me realize how foolish I was being. Of course tonight would be every red-blooded man's dream.

The drive took over two hours and we were then to wait at a diner. The car would be left in the parking lot and at 7pm a bus would collect us and transport us to the Grove of Simila. It was all part of maintaining anonymity and security.

We arrived an hour early so had a light meal. I was looking at all the patrons as they entered and was perplexed as they were mainly men. Ethan then explained: "The 'Ladies' all congregate at another venue. We won't see them until they are all masked."

Just before the appointed time a small minibus pulled up. There was general movement of men to the parking lot. They all looked to be in their mid 20s to early 30s. Most were dressed casually. Quite a few of them were in pairs like Ethan and me and other than a couple of recognition acknowledgements there was little talking.

We all took our seats and without any words the driver took off. It was about twenty minutes later that we passed through some iron gates to an estate on quite a few acres of manicured land.

The house looked huge, however on arrival we were directed to a door on a patio. In a foyer we were greeted by a statuesque Goddess in a red cape and black Catwoman mask. The mask looked to be made of stretched fake leather that not only covered her nose but most of the top of her head. Of course there were two small cat's ears on top. The eye sockets were reasonably large allowing me to view her eyes brows as well as the most entrancing eyes.

Besides being tall and quite buxom, she exuded poise and elegance. If the remaining women looked half as good, it would be a worthwhile evening.

"My name is Juno. I'm the wife of Jupiter and your hostess for the night. I'll process you all, allocate your names, and then you may proceed to that change room. In there you'll find a chair corresponding to your name. Please have a shower; and then put on the robe, shorts and mask provided. In the pocket of the robe will be a complete suit of cards, Ace to King, plus a piece of cardboard listing the Goddesses with a pencil. I remind you that from now on only use your allocated name. Are there any questions?"

There were many questions running through my mind but feeling a little intimidated I took the lead from Ethan and remained quiet.

"While everyone has been selected for their willingness, should you receive a 'No', respect the answer or security will deal with you There are no second chances. Remember, no phones or cameras... in fact nothing other than your robe, shorts and mask. Those who have been here before, please have your fellow men on the pool patio by 8pm."

I followed everyone in the line for processing. I had to sign the non-disclosure contract which was added to a folder which included my blood tests and some photographs. These had been provided by Ethan with other personal details. I was then allocated the name 'Apollo'. When I caught up with Ethan, I found he was now 'Poseidon'. It turned out all the names were from Greek, Roman or Norse Gods.

The room had piles of towels, tissues, and a variety of men's toiletries. There were only three showers, however everyone was quick, so we were soon ready.

Over our black silk boxers we wore short sleeved lightweight silk or satin robes. They had a black floral pattern that was partially see-through. It was all tied with a black belt. I checked the pocket and found that my suit of cards was clubs. I detected that Ethan also had clubs, but his cards were in a different style.

I then checked out the names of the female gods listed on the cardboard that had a short pencil attached on a string. I noticed that there were fifteen names. I then counted the men in the changeroom and was not surprised when I came up with fifteen also.

The mask felt strange to start with. It was a black and red lace pattern on some semi rigid backing. Each person's name was embroidered in red thread on the forehead part of the mask. I tried it on and checked myself in the mirror. It probably was a good disguise while still leaving my mouth free for play.

With all the muscly men as competition, I had to suppress a momentary concern of inadequacy. I wasn't naked but standing in bare feet wearing very light boxers and robe created a slight sense of vulnerability. Despite all this, I could feel my thoughts turning from nervous anticipation to excitement.

I followed the guys from the change room, keeping close to Ethan. As we went down the corridor, he pointed out two playrooms. He explained: "These rooms are available and are often used by small groups with special fetishes." As the doors were open, I could see each had a king size bed. On a dresser were a range of straps and harnesses.

The main reception room was obvious as there were half a dozen large mattresses covered with red fitted sheets. They were pushed together on top of plush carpet. In the opposite corner was a large L shaped sofa complex. I was surprised that the room wasn't tacky although the décor strongly hinted at its purpose. Calming slow music just broke the silence.

Located in strategic positions about the room were full sized white marble-like statues mostly of naked women. On the larger walls there were paintings depicting women bathing in a stream or couples playing surrounded by nature. The idea of frolicking in nature was emphasized in the room where large green glossy leaved plants on side tables were placed beside additional seating. The lighting from hanging lamps was softened by red shades.

We walked through to the pool patio where the sliding doors had been drawn back into a cavity in the wall, opening the entire side. Outside the lighting was supplemented by underwater pool illumination with other lights directed up into a large fig tree and tropical foliage. About the paving were half a dozen outdoor couches, some uniquely designed for couple's play.

As we waited, the guys were casting their eyes about the area. There was a bar at one end, but no one was in attendance. I spotted trolleys placed about the patio and inside. They held folded towels, tissues and cleaning swipes. The hosts seemed to have considered everyone's requirements.

A moment later a tall man in red cape and mask, possibly in his early 40s, led out a procession of shapely women dressed in black robes and Catwomen masks as worn by Juno. Their robes were sheer lace and bordered by wide satin ribbons. It did little to restrict the view of shapely figures and a range of delightful bouncy breasts. Their barely-there thongs were clearly visible and only accentuated their tushes.

They stopped in a group a few yards from us and from the radiant smiles it was obvious that we were under just as much scrutiny. I scanned them and read their names from their masks. I tried to note those that I wanted to know more intimately. So many of them were sexy and intriguing that in the end I concluded there were no duds.

The separation between the two groups blurred slightly as a few girls recognized some of the guys who had obviously played here before. Their greetings were accompanied by salacious invitations that were quickly accepted. I guessed a few of the girls were first timers by their demure smiles. I sensed that they also had butterflies in their stomachs.

Once Juno stood by the red caped man, he commenced his welcome.

"Greetings my fellow Gods and Goddesses. I am Jupiter, and with my partner Juno, we are your hosts tonight as we celebrate at our home, Simila. We named this house after the Grove of Simila, near the Aventine Hill in Rome which is where the Roman Bacchanalian Cult conducted initiations at festivals which emphasized the sexual aspects of their religion. Tonight you are encouraged to partake in wanton, carnal delights without consequences or recrimination. While we are removing some unnecessary taboos, we do have a few rules. First, 'No' still means 'No!' Second, maintain everyone's anonymity by only using your God's name. Third, you must play our introductory game."

Jupiter then beckoned two newcomers into the room. "Come over here, Hero and Leander." They were also in red capes but underneath I could see Hero wore a red bikini while Leander wore red trunks. They both carried trays of champagne which they commenced offering to us. "Hero and Leander are here to serve drinks and snacks during the evening. Please be kind to them as this is their first evening here."

As I sipped at my champagne, Jupiter continued: "About the deck area and the main room there are trolleys with towels, wipes and lube if required. You are welcome to return to the change rooms to refresh if you like. Finally, as no one is wearing a watch, we have a noisy alarm clock on the shelf in the main room. It will ring at 4am as a warning for you to return to the change rooms. The men's bus will depart promptly at 4.30; the women's bus departs at 4.40, to return you to where you left your cars."

While Jupiter had been talking, my eyes had continued to wander over the collection of beauties. They were all within a few inches of each other in height, so I started focusing on distinguishing features. While their masks ensured their hair was pulled back behind their heads, I started collating hair color and length and their approximate size. The other prominent characteristic was their breasts. While there were many variations in shape, it was obvious that part of the selection criteria for women was lovely busts.

My lascivious thoughts seemed to have affected me. I could feel my penis growing and thickening. Refraining from looking down, I just hoped that my shorts would prevent it from becoming too prominent.

"Once you finish your drink, Leander will collect your glass so you aren't hindered during our introductory game," Jupiter continued. "I have found that this game helps everyone quickly overcome their inhibitions and ensures we feel comfortable together. Please look at the playing cards and the list of names you have been provided."

Everyone pulled the cards from their pockets.

"You will see that the cards are in sequence from Ace to King and that the men have the black suits of clubs and spades while the ladies have hearts and diamonds. You will also note that they are from different packs. They are all unique."

I examined the cards as Jupiter explained: "Each of you will have one minute to kiss and hug a partner. At the end of that time I will ring this bell on the bar; then you will each exchange the Ace card from you pack and mark off your partners name from your list. This list is like a dance card. That means that you will not partner up with that person again during this game. You will then select another partner for another minute to kiss and cuddle. Once again, I will ring the bell; you will exchange the deuce card and mark off your partner's name. We will continue looking for a different partner until you have exchanged all spot or number cards, Ace to 10. Please find a partner... commence."

As I looked around several of the women had already stepped forward to grab guys. While I may have been overwhelmed with choices, I realized that I would be hooking up with almost all of them during the game.

Just near me stood a slim brunette biting her lip. Due to her reticence, I guessed she was also a novice. I just said: "Hello Hestia."

This produced a reticent smile and the response: "Hello Apollo."

As I couldn't reveal my identity, I was stumped with what to say next, so I took a step towards her and reached out with my arms. She had a look as if she was entering the Lion's den, but she carefully wrapped her arms around my waist. I leant towards her offering my lips and after a slight delay we joined for a pleasant slow kiss that slowly built up as our initial awkwardness waned. By now my penis had a mind of its own as I realized she must feel it against her thigh.

I was surprised that the masks didn't hinder our kissing at all. We were just building up to exploring with our tongues when the clang of the bell shocked us into separating. For a moment we shared a conspiratorial smile as she seemed to be surprised by her boldness and her enjoyment.

All awkwardness seemed to have vanished as I could sense the openness and excitement all about me.

I pulled out my Ace card and swapped before recording the number 1 next to her name. Not wanting to waste time we then both separated in search of a new partner.

My next partner just slipped into my arms before I could make any conscious consideration. We held each other firmly and were mashing lips automatically. She was much more forward and had her tongue vigorously delving deeply inside my mouth as she ground her body against me. As my erection was striving for a more comfortable position, I pulled my hips back and pointed it upright. My blonde partner slapped her abdomen back against me and now ground against my cock. As she was slightly shorter, I grabbed her butt cheeks and lifted her, so she was on her toes.

We actually broke for a breath before the bell rang but the seconds weren't wasted as she grabbed hold of my cock. I considered that gave me a license to run my hands inside her wrap and feel her breasts. They proudly stood out and were absolutely perfect, however as I had guessed, they had been enhanced. Despite this disappointment, I knew she would be fun, so I noted her for later.

Once the bell rang, we swapped cards and I marked a 2 next to the name, Frigg, on my card. Just before she left. She whispered: "I would love to see you later Apollo."

"Same here," I quickly replied.

This time I had enough time to scan my next partner, Ceres. She was a brunette with a large smile and huge melon shaped breasts. I think we must have all understood there was no need for hesitation or polite requests. All I did was spread my arms in welcome for her to close in intimately and for us to lock our lips. By now I wasn't even embarrassed as she moved my penis slightly, so it lay up flat between us.

I don't know what it was exactly, but the kissing was awkward. I thought I would be happy to fuck her later, but I preferred Hestia and Frigg. As I placed a 3 next to Ceres name, I also added an S for satisfactory. I also placed G's for good against Hestia and Frigg.

Somehow, we were all naturally rotating. The men were moving clockwise, the women anticlockwise. Lust seemed to have overcome any residual inhibitions as everyone focused on their pleasure.

In the 4 to 10 encounters I gave another two G's and decided that two of the horny honeys deserved a new category of X's for exceptional.

When we had finished, we all turned to Jupiter as we expected more instructions. With a nod from Jupiter, Hero and Leander started circulating amongst us offering trays of peeled watermelon, cantaloupe and a green melon. As it wasn't the melon season, it had to have been imported. Everyone eagerly took a few pieces to refresh worn mouths.

"The next phase of this game involves the exchange of the Jack, Queen and King cards," Jupiter began. "With each partner you will have two minutes to kiss, touch and feel, but you must keep your robe on your shoulders. The only other stipulation is no oral at this stage."

A red headed girl with some freckles stood beside me. She asked: "How do we do this?"

I looked about and then suggested: "How about I lead for one minute and then you do what you would like."

I put my arms out so that we could start with a quick kiss. I then opened her robe and started kissing down her neck and chest. Her body was that of an athlete with modest pert breasts, but her nipples were large like bullets. Just on the bottom curve of each breast a small pair of birds had been tattooed. I drew the tip of my tongue about one nipple as I gently rolled its partner between my finger and thumb. As she grabbed my head with both arms, she sighed loudly her satisfaction.

I had no idea of the time, but knew it was her turn to explore. As I stood up, she pulled our chests together. She had no difficulty detecting my fully swollen cock as it poked her in the belly while barely contained by my boxers. Tentatively at first, she lightly held it before running her hand up and down the shaft. Her hand then rubbed underneath until she gingerly held my balls before returning to my cock. We once again shared a deep kiss until the bell was rung.

We swapped Jack cards and then I recorded a G against Aphrodite.

A short haired brunette with a cheeky smile joined me and loudly said: "Oh Apollo. I guess as the sun God, you have to be hot!"

"You are pretty hot yourself, Vesta."

"Let me check out to see whether you are as hard as that marble statue that I drooled over." She then slipped the waist band of my boxers below my cock so she could caress it with both hands. "Mmmmm... This is much larger than the statue and almost as hard. Oh... but the head is so soft and smooth."

Her focus on the ridge about the head of my penis sent lightning sensations up my spine. I knew this could quickly lead to an accidental discharge, so when I judged her time was up, I pulled her against me.

Now was my turn. I bent down and started sucking on her breasts as my hand slipped under the front of her thong. I could feel the moisture before I reached her smooth vulva lips. My adventurous finger had no difficulty sliding inside her warm vagina. Vesta's opening of her thighs and clutching of my body indicated that my touch was most welcome.

I continued rubbing and sliding inside Vesta, regardless my eyes just latched onto a blonde gasping with pleasure. There was something about her figure and that panting mouth. I knew there must still be three women that I hadn't partnered with, but I was determined this blonde would be my next.

Before the bell had sounded, I stopped touching Vesta and gave her a perfunctory kiss and then offered my Queen Card. The bell sounded and I didn't wait to record her on my card. I needed to reach the blonde before possibly two other guys.

As her previous partner departed, I was in position. I recalled identifying her when the ladies were first greeted on the patio. Her silhouette was shapely although she was slim. Her breasts were perky leading me to wonder; could they be real?

As I greeted her with: "Hello Diana," even though I could see less than half her face, it brightened in excited anticipation. Her face reflected my own emotions.

Then it occurred to me. Perhaps my attraction was that she looked like Michelle. She had the same clear blue eyes as well. Of course, Michelle couldn't be here. She wouldn't be permitted as she was only 20 years old. I had thought that lust would have banished Michelle from my mind. Perhaps it still would.

Diana instantly fell into my arms as we greeted each other with a soft opened mouthed kiss. Tentatively at first, I let my tongue explore her mouth and was exhilarated when hers fondled mine.

My hands rubbed her shoulders and back, eventually reaching between her butt checks. I pulled her firmly against me so she could feel my excited penis. I then slipped my fingers under the back of her thong and by tilting my shoulders to the right I could reach her warm moist heaven between her legs. As Diana broke from our kiss she sighed into my mouth.

Meanwhile, while holding me about the neck, she let her other hands rub over my chest and slip down inside my boxers where my tenting erection waited. She held my manhood and squeezed it gently. I didn't want her to stop, however her soft breasts pressing firmly against me caught my attention.

I kissed her shoulders and then down her breasts. I was ecstatic when I confirmed that these soft perky pillows were natural and spectacular. Surrounding a cherry sized nipple, I gently sucked and flicked my tongue about it. I then administered the same treatment to its twin. Meanwhile, my hand plunged over her taught stomach and into her slippery swollen vulva.

1...34567...10