Crew Harmony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greg15
Greg15
163 Followers

Once she had settled with me deep inside, she started rubbing her pussy lips by sliding back and forth. This was pleasant although a different sensation. Unfortunately, I doubted that this would get me off. Perhaps it was only fair that she stimulated her clit for a while, however I had plans.

Amber leant forward and supported herself with her hands on my chest. This gave me every opportunity to grab her breasts and manipulate them. As she had previously enjoyed some squeezing and nipple tweaking, I set forth to add to her pleasure.

Amber smiled encouragingly at me and then twisted her body to position a breast near my mouth. I obliged her obvious request and grabbed the nipple between my lips and sucked firmly. After giving it a thorough tongue lashing, she popped it from me so that I could do the same to the other.

The ache in my groin and balls made it clear I again needed relief. In order to accelerate the process, I bent my knees so that I could better thrust and control the tempo. As I used my arms to stabilize me, Michelle took over caressing Amber's breasts and rubbing down her belly to her moist pussy.

I could see that Amber's eyes were now more focused as I gradually increased the cadence which was accompanied by the obvious sound of our bodies slapping. Our heavy breathing accentuated our single-minded eagerness.

Our eyes seemed to catch each other's attention just as I could feel the tension explode in my groin as I shot my cum deep inside her. I could feel Amber's orgasm almost simultaneously as I held myself buried as deeply as I could.

She writhed and tossed her head back as she exhaled: "Ohhhh my God!" before flopping down on my chest. As we were both sucking in air as fast as we could, she heaved up and down on me until we calmed our breathing.

Amber had buried her head against my shoulder. Michelle had closed in on my other side again to share the heat and experience of close companionship. I was in no hurry to move and end this heavenly bliss.

Initially my cock had continued to throb in aftershocks, but now my shrunken member slid out of Amber's tender hole. I knew we were wet all over from our combined juices and sweat but the aroma from the girls' bodies was intoxicating. This just added to my elation and sense of triumph.

Eventually Amber made herself more comfortable by sliding to my side. I now had the two best looking women I had ever met in my arms. They both lay on their sides with their soaked pussies against my body. It was in this intimate proximity that we started chatting quietly.

"Today has been a good training activity for us Coach," Amber commented. "I feel you have worked every muscle in my body."

"Not quite," Michelle countered. With a bit of a chuckle she continued: "We haven't tried every position. The other day he did me in the shower and I'm sure that was excellent training for my legs."

"How are we really going, Tyler?" Amber enquired quietly across my chest.

"Well the sex was pretty great, but if you mean the sculling, then it is looking promising."

Michelle then added: "It is really starting to feel efficient on the water. Do you think we really could be competitive for the Under 23 Nationals?"

"Well we are too late for this year, however next year it is quite possible. Four weeks ago, your time was 8 min 40. Today with a time of 8 min 15 sec you cut 25 seconds off that time. The standard time for selection for lightweight women's double sculls is 7 min 14 sec but that assumes optimal water and weather conditions. Just to put that in perspective, the winning time at the World U23 Championships was only 7 min 22 sec. We have over a year to achieve that."

Amber then asked: "Will you keep coaching us then?"

"Michelle and I have been discussing what may happen. I can't make any guarantees, but I would like to. I'll at least see you through the next two regattas."

"We'll need some motivation." Amber declared.

"What were you thinking of?"

"Well if we win the next regatta, can we have another threesome? It would go a long way towards solidifying crew harmony."

I looked at Michelle who seemed to be enjoying my uncertainty, but she gave me a slight nod to show her view. "Only if your time is also an improvement," I insisted.

"Deal!" both girls loudly responded together.

Amber then offered: "You know, if you introduced me to your friend Ethan Marks, I might be able to let you off the hook at some stage. You must have said something to him as we were at a party, getting along like a house on fire until I mentioned you were my rowing coach. He had a real look of fear and excused himself using some pitiful excuse. Did you warn him off."

"No... OK... how about I invite you girls and him around to my place."

"That would be great... thanks."

Michelle then closed into my ear and whispered: "I just want to say, this mango loves you. Thank you for today."

I turned and just as intimately replied: "I love you too... you are my preferred fruit, and I am never letting you go."

We all remained quiet for a moment. I was wondering if I would soon be ready for another round of lovemaking when my thoughts strayed off on a tangent. Michelle must have been watching as she asked: "What is the cause of that amused look on your face, Tyler?"

"I was just thanking my lucky stars that I wasn't asked to coach a women's Eight or Four."

Greg15
Greg15
163 Followers
1...5678910