Cricket Anyone? India vs Australia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Warmer... warmer... warmerrrrrr... yesss, that's it... god yesssssssss..... ummmmmm," she said, gobbling his dick and sucking it deep into her throat.

A smug look appeared on Russell's face. He loved solving problems and getting the best out of what he was working on. Women were the ultimate puzzle. Getting them to orgasm was amazing. He loved that response when he literally pushed the right button. Taking a chance, he eased a third finger in so he could work her spot harder.

Madiha started working her hips in response and frantically sucked his cock, trying to get it hard as soon as possible.

"Ummm," she moaned as her boyfriend fingered her, bucking her hips in his face as she orgasmed for a third time.

She rolled off him and kissed his penis. "Oh, I want you inside me again now!"

"Cowgirl?" Russ asked.

"Oh yes. Cowgirl I like," she said as he slid flat on the bed. Madiha enthusiastically swung her leg over him and aligned his cock with her pussy. She slowly lowered herself and cooed when his cock breached her cunt. As inch after inch went in she moaned, finally hissing, "Ohhh yesss..." as she touched down. After a few moments to feel his girth, she placed her hands on his chest and started moving back and forth

"You like being fucked, don't you Madiha?" Russ knew it was a silly question. The look on her face was pure bliss. Her hands were firmly planted and she was working her hips up and down, trying to get as much of his cock sliding through as possible. Once she settled into that rhythm, Madiha made a slight change. As their bodies touched she rotated her hips so her clit rubbed sideways across Russ. She loved being impaled, and her clit being rubbed added to her joy. There was one thing missing.

"Hey, Rusty!" She shook her boobs at Russ, who had been watching them bounce. "They're lonely!"

"Sorry Madiha, I was mesmerised by their bounce." He reached up and gently pulled both nipples and gave them a quarter twist.

Madiha groaned and resumed her rocking. "Don't have to be gentle with them."

"OK then." Russ grabbed one tit in each hand and roughly squeezed.

Madiha threw her head back and worked his cock harder. She leaned a bit forward and then started slamming her crotch into his cock. At that angle it hit her in the right spot. Russ was merrily squeezing her supple breasts and tweaking her plumped up nipples. The sensation was great but she wanted his warm mouth on her nipples.

"Open your mouth," she ordered and Russ promptly obeyed. She caught her breast in her hand, squeezed it a bit and lowered it into his mouth.

He willingly accepted her offering, catching a nipple in his teeth and tugging it. Russ didn't think it was possible, but her nipples actually got harder. He sucked hard and flicked it with his tongue, causing Madiha to hiss with pleasure.

She released her breast to support herself with her hands, and he held the boob he was working on. Tugging, teasing, squeezing, twisting. He swapped from side to side, even snuggling her cleavage, trying to only concentrate on what he was doing and ignoring what she was doing to his penis. That was tough. Eventually he had to leave her tits alone and fell back flat.

Even though Russ was enjoying everything that Madiha was doing to his cock, he decided not to stay idle. He grabbed her arse, raised his legs and started fucking her hard from under. Now it was Madiha's turn to stay still and enjoy the hammering she was getting.

The room was filled with the sweet sounds of their genitals slapping and their animalistic grunts. Her breasts swung wildly like pendulums and Russ' eyes were fixed on them. He relentlessly fucked her and her growing moans signaled her impending orgasm.

"Aaaoohhhh... fffuuuucckkk..." she groaned loudly as she came. Russ stopped at her orgasm, catching his breath and watching her flinch and twitch. But Madiha wasn't done yet. She knew what was coming and taking a deep breath to regain control, doubled her efforts. Slamming down, rotating, then sliding back and forth, she used every trick she knew to make him cum.

"Oh, man you're good!" Russ groaned. He closed his eyes tightly, trying to delay the inevitable but it was no use. Madiha was relentless and wanted him to cum in her pussy again. She didn't have to wait much longer. With a grunt, Russell's hips jerked and he squirted again into her waiting vagina.

She laughed and collapsed on his chest. "That was great. Time for another beer."

"You're not going anywhere Sunshine. Not just yet. I want to be inside you as long as possible, and if I have to wait for a beer, so be it." Russ clamped his hands on her butt so Madiha couldn't move.

"Okay, I guess I can wait," Madiha said as she nestled back down on his chest.

"That's nice," Russ murmured, kissing her on the forehead and wrapping his arms around her body, "Bloody marvellous, you are."

They relaxed into each other, listening to each other breathe, listening to the waves rolling over the beach, listening to the gulls in the distance. Russ's legs were together, Madiha's apart. Still joined at their hips.

Russ had his eyes closed. He really did love this girl. Now she had literally eaten him alive, he realised that he now didn't need to take things slow. If anything, he was going to have a hard time keeping up with her. He sighed deeply and hugged her tight.

Madiha had snuggled down onto Russ's pale chest. She was staring at the light patch of red hair in the centre of his chest, her eyes fluttering, trying to stay awake. The combination of exertion, the warm summer day, and a bit of alcohol had taken its toll and she dropped off to sleep.

'Sleep tight, Madigirl,' Russ thought. He was slowly retreating out of Madi and could feel their cum leaking out of her and down his leg. He kissed her and leaned back. Eventually, he fell asleep as well.

Madi woke up and for a moment wondered where she was. She then remembered who she was lying on, and sat up. Her movement woke up Russ, who rubbed his eyes and smiled.

"Hi Gorgeous, have a good sleep?" he asked sleepily, looking at the time. A bit after 7 pm. They'd snoozed for about an hour.

"That was a really nice start to the weekend," she said, stretching her arms up, "but can we go for a swim? I seem to be sticky in strange places."

Russ laughed, "Sure, no worries. I'm feeling a bit hot and sweaty myself. Don't know why. Put your togs on and we'll wander down to the beach. Swimsuit..." he corrected himself as Madi raised her finger.

Madiha picked up her bags from where she launched her assault on Russell and wandered back to 'their' room. That made her smile. She couldn't believe her new boyfriend actually planned for her to sleep in a separate room. Chivalry wasn't quite dead.

Russell had pulled on his Joker shorts and a plain blue t-shirt and was watching her move back into their bedroom. He had hoped Madi didn't want to sleep in a separate room, but thought it would be a bit rude to suggest she sleep with him up front. It was a bloody good start for the weekend though.

Madiha dropped her bags on the bed and strutted up to Russell, lifting her boobs and waving them at him. "So, I guess you don't mind I'm sleeping in here with you?"

"Not at all. I didn't know how to suggest it," he replied, cupping her proffered breasts and pinching her nipples.

Madiha put her hands over his, stood on her toes and kissed Russell. "You just had to ask nicely." She broke away and dug a black bikini with a thick neon orange border out of her bag. "This is the one I bought in America. I thought it was so daring," she said as it went on.

"It's a lot more, ummm, conservative than that blue one. Better for surf though," Russ admitted.

Madiha shrugged. "Not conservative for India. Anything else I need?"

"Hat and shoes, I'll grab a couple of towels. And you may want to put sunscreen on. You may already be a bit brown, but you'll still burn. Aussie sun will bite hard. Take it from a pale redhead. Sunburn's a bitch to deal with."

"Oh. That's not something I'm used to. Ok, I'll put some on."

"Let me help. I'm an expert," grinned Russ.

After applying sunscreen to Madiha, including some places unlikely to see sun ("You can never be too careful," Russ laughed), they headed towards the beach. It was a relatively short walk, which Madiha was grateful for. It was pretty hot, and the sun did feel like it was trying to bite. They turned off the road and walked down a narrow winding path through a patch of dense, low growing shrubs.

"Watch your step through here. My sister tripped on a root and went A over T and broke her arm. Arse over tit..."

They broke through the ti tree scrub and walked over a stretch of sand dunes. Madiha stopped and gasped at the site as she reached the dune's crest. Bass Strait rolled out endlessly before her, wave after wave gently rolling onto the empty, very wide sandy beach. Looking left and right, she couldn't see anyone. It was like they were the first to discover this idyllic piece of the coast.

Madiha turned to Russ, open mouthed in wonder. "It's beautiful! And... empty. I thought you were joking when you said no one would be around."

"Follow me, be careful," Russ warned as he eased his way down the steep slope to the beach, "Told you not to expect a crowd. Just a warning, especially as you're not a strong swimmer. Do not go past your knees here. If there's a rip, a strong current, it could pull you out to sea. Keep your feet on the sand."

"Great," she muttered, "something else in Australia trying to kill you."

Once at the edge of the water, her worries disappeared. The sea looked fairly calm and inviting. She kicked off her shoes and followed Russ into the water.

She gasped at how cold the water was. St Kilda was like a hot bath compared to this.

"Water's a bit nipply, isn't it?" Russ smirked. He'd pushed out to his waist depth and dropped so his shoulders were under water and sighed, "Much better."

Madiha waded out after him to knee depth and stood watching Russ dive under and reappear. The shock of the ice cold water hitting her hot body gradually reduced until a larger swell reared up and washed over her midriff. She squealed and started panting at the extreme temperature difference at her head and toes. "My God, how can you handle this? It's so cold!" she complained.

"Drop completely under. That'll help," he said, slowly swimming back to her. He stood up and held her hands. "Go on, you'll be right."

Madiha looked at him sideways, then took a deep breath and sunk under the waves. She rose out of the water and took in another deep breath. "You're right. It's not so bad now." She flicked her hair away from her face and put her arms around Russ. "I feel cool and clean. Wanna get dirty again?"

"Sure. Now or after dinner? I've got a couple of pizzas Joe made for us."

"Ham and pineapple?"

"Yep, and a meat lover's for me."

"Let's go. I wasn't hungry until you mentioned food. I'll snack on your meat while we wait for it to cook. I'm a bit of a meat lover too."

Madiha let his hands go and waded back to the beach. She looked around, and again not seeing a soul, stripped out of her bikini and ran naked back to their gear. Dropping her swimmers Madi turned and ran back to Russell, giggling all the way.

"I'm naked on the beach! That's something off my bucket list!" Madiha laughed as she grabbed his hands. "Come on, get naked too!"

Russ nodded his head, resigned to doing whatever his excited house guest wanted. He peeled off his shirt and dropped his shorts. "Better?" he asked.

Madiha put one arm around his waist and pinched his shrivelled penis, "Yep, but this poor little guy's so cold, he's hiding. Let me warm him up a bit first." She quickly dropped to her knees and buried her face in his crotch. Her tongue searched for Russell's cold cock, and once found, sucked it in. She immediately spat him out.

"Ughhh! So salty!"

Russ laughed again. Madiha still had a lot to learn. "Yeah, this is the sea. You get that. And sand. It's going to get everywhere." He grasped Madiha's hand and walked back to their stuff.

Madiha sat down and looked towards the setting sun. Russ handed her a bottle of water and sat down beside her. "Here, rinse your mouth with this."

She smiled her thanks and rinsed the seawater out, then leaned forward to stare at the waves. "I thought the waves would be bigger. The ones at Bondi Beach looked bigger on the TV."

"Today's a good day for a swim. Nice and flat. Not like you," he said, for which he received a whack in the arm.

"Owww. So, it depends on the weather here and further west. Don't worry, the surf will come up. Come on, let's head back." Russ stood in front of her and held out his hands. She held them and he hauled her upright.

As she rose, in the fading light she noticed sand all over his balls and legs. Putting her hand behind her she could feel her backside covered in sand also.

"That's all part of the beach experience," Russ said, noticing her trying to brush the sand off her bum. "Most beaches have very fine sand, much less than 1mm. It gets into everything. Under the seam of your swimmers and in every crevice. Ears, bum crack, between the toes, in your hair, pussy... The after swim stretch and scrape to get rid of it is normal."

Madiha stopped brushing herself and looked horrified at Russell. "Sand up my pussy? Oh god... I don't want that to happen to me!"

"You'll be right. Unless you have a natural gape and go naked, no worries. Bend over and I'll dust it off. We'd better put some clothes on for the walk back."

Madiha bent over and spread her feet. Russ kneeled down and started brushing the sand away. Once her bum was clean he gently flicked the sand off her labia. When the outer was clean, he carefully opened her up.

"Just checking for anything in here. I doubt anything has gone right in," he murmured, using a finger to brush the sand away. It didn't want to go, so he used his shirt to wipe her clean. A kiss and a lick later, Russ smacked her bum. "There you go. One lovely vag not so sandy."

Madiha had hoped his cleaning would progress more. The scraping of the rough sand, the thrill of being naked on a public beach, and his sloppy kiss and lick had made her excited again. "Thank you, that was very kind to clean me up. Let's go. I'm feeling a bit hot and hungry."

"No worries. Should have put the oven on before we left. There's a shower out the back of the house we can use to wash the salt off."

They wandered back over the dunes and through the scrub. Madiha was glad they hadn't left it much longer. It was getting dark, and insects were starting to attack. Madi slapped at something biting her neck. "Owww. Mosquito!"

"Yeah, nah they love this scrub. Don't get too many back at the house. Just keep moving."

"Is there malaria around here?" Madiha asked anxiously.

"Nah. Mossies'll just make you itch. I've got stuff back at the house that'll help."

They broke through the scrub onto the road opposite the house. "Wander around the back. I'll turn on the oven and meet you there," Russ said, waving towards the rear.

"No worries Russ," Madiha said, smiling to herself. She was getting used to the language.

The shower looked inviting. A large tiled area was open to the world above but shielded from view by the dense vegetation surrounding the house. It had a big shower head and a hand held unit. She stripped off and put her bikini on the adjacent bench, then turned the overhead shower on. Madiha waited until it warmed up, then stepped under the water. It instantly relaxed her.

Russ walked around the corner carrying two beers and stopped. Madiha had her back to him and was washing her long black hair. He just stood, admiring her curves, her movements, especially her curvy butt and a hint of her boobs from the side. He cleared his throat. "You look beautiful Madi. I'm so glad we met. Beer?"

Madiha looked over her shoulder at him and smiled, "Thanks. Are you joining me?"

Russ put the stubbies on the bench and quickly stripped off. "I'm very ready to join with you."

"Oooo, is that a double meaning? Come here, and you can come here also." Madiha purred and crooked her finger at him.

He stepped under the water and wrapped his arms around her. "Was that a double meaning?"

"Maybe. I'd like you to make sure I don't have sand in my vagina. Can you please check?" Madiha bent over and grabbed her behind, then stepped wide.

"Hmm, I'd better get the spray head." Russell grinned and turned the water to the hand held shower head on. When it was warm he knelt down behind Madiha, who was bending over against the shower wall and waved the water over her open pussy, again gently wiping any grains of sand away. Once he was sure all sand had been washed away Russ dropped the shower head, grabbed her arse and pushed his tongue as deep as he could into her.

Madiha giggled, "Oh, I don't think anything got in there, but it's worth checking. Deeper. And you may need to probe... with your... mmm fingers..."

Russ was one finger ahead. He pushed his index finger in deep and crooked it against her front wall. Now he knew where her weak spot was, it didn't take long for him to get the reaction he was looking for.

"Feels pretty good Madi, can't find any sand," he said. "Better make sure though." He slapped her bum and inserted three fingers, then raked them over her ticklish spot.

Madiha was supporting herself, hands on her knees. As Russell rubbed her insides she arched her back and hissed, "Oh, that's good. That's the spot. Circle..."

Russ took her hint and ran his fingers in a tight circle over the slightly rough patch. Madiha dropped her head and thrust her hips back towards the attack, rocking her hips to heighten the feeling. She closed her eyes and started panting, water running over her body, dripping off her hair. "Harder. Faster please."

"Sure, no worries Madi." Russ said, smacking and squeezing her arse with his free hand. The free hand went under her body and grabbed a dangling boob and the other started pistoning into her vagina. He was only half aware of what she was saying, what she was moaning. His sole focus was on a tiny spot inside her gorgeous body, concentrating on minute changes in her fluids, the sounds her pussy was making, the way her vagina was squeezing his fingers. Her nipple was another very hard point of information. It swelled with his attention from both ends and Russell now had her nipple pinched hard between his fingers.

Madi gasped with his relentless attack. Sexually, she had tried nearly everything but never had a partner so focused on getting her to orgasm. He really was single minded, kneading her boob and just so focused on her pussy. She could feel her orgasm approaching, starting to build like the waves crashing onto the shore not so far away. Her legs started to wobble as the feeling intensified in her abdomen.

"Rusty, please don't stop. So good. How... nnnnn oh fuck..." she sighed as her knees gave way. As she came and collapsed, Russell slipped his arm around her waist and gently lowered her to the ground. She lay under the running water, panting from the exercise.

"You right?" Russ asked, kneeling down and kissing her lips. Madiha grabbed him behind his head and kissed him passionately in return.

"Thanks. That was a nice cleaning. My turn to clean you," she said, sitting up, "and I'm getting hungry for my meat lover." She reached between Russell's legs and guided him under the shower. Picking up the hand held shower she waved the water over his pubic region. "Your hair is so red. I've never seen anyone like it."

"I've never had anyone so fascinated with my hair," Russ laughed.

"I've never had someone with such fascinating hair," she retorted. She gently held his balls and rolled them in her hand, spraying them with warm water. She closely looked at his penis in the closing darkness. It was so pretty, all laid out there for view. Smooth and shiny, full of blood, veins bulging. The two tone look of the incision. The corona, all happy mushroom wide out there for view. The frenulum, so obvious. So different. Like a big arrow pointing to where his dick wanted to be licked. She nuzzled his cock and balls, feeling the texture against her cheek.