Cricket Anyone? India vs Australia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's much better," Madi sighed as she stretched her legs wide. One hand was scratching the back of her lover's head and the other was playing with her clitoris. She loved the way he was working her over. Slowly but sensually.

Russ could feel her excitement. Madiha's nipples were like stones and her pussy was making beautiful noises. He wasn't much better. It felt like he'd been rock hard from the moment he saw her back in Melbourne. It was like he'd been nearly two weeks with a permanent erection.

Madiha held his cock tightly and started stroking it. With no foreskin to pull on it felt a little different but oh so good. As she worked his cock she felt her hand slowly get wet with his precum. She let him go and brought her hand up to her mouth. She licked every wet finger, making sure Russ got a good view of what she was tasting.

Russ smiled then pulled his fingers out and slowly licked them. Their eyes locked together as they licked each other's juices off before locking their lips together in an intense, passionate kiss. Their arms wrapped around each other and their tongues clashed as they continued their exploration. Without saying anything Russ rolled onto his back and Madiha slid onto his body, facing the end of the bed.

Madiha licked her lips seeing the stiff, twitching cock just an inch away from her mouth. His musky aroma wafted into her nose inviting her to have a taste. She wrapped her hand around his cock, giving it a shake and letting it hit her nose. Giggling, she dragged her tongue from his base right to the tip and swirled her tongue around a couple of times before wriggling it on the slit. She repeated the move from the side of his shaft making sure it was nice and wet.

She licked on the exposed head a few times, feeling its firmness. With no foreskin as hindrance, it was not just easy to suck on but a lot of fun too. She took just the mushroom shaped head into her mouth and sucked in it a few times rapidly before swirling her tongue around it.

"Now let's see how much of this I can swallow," she murmured. With that, her lips covered the bulbous head of his cock and slowly pushed down. After swallowing a couple of inches, she came up before tightening her lips and pushing down again.

"Oh, this is so much better than thinking about it," groaned Russell as Madiha swallowed more of his cock into her mouth.

Her pussy was tantalisingly close. He tried to stretch his neck but it was just out of reach of his tongue. Frustrated, he held her butt cheeks in his hand and used his thumbs to open up her vagina. It looked and smelled wonderful.

Feeling his caress, Madiha looked over her shoulder. Seeing his problem, she stretched back to make herself available for his attention.

"Thanks," he said before giving her a wet, slow lick.

They settled into a leisurely session of 69, slowly sucking and licking each other. Madiha was bobbing her head up and down in a steady rhythm, taking in several inches of his cock. Every now and then she brushed her teeth against his cockhead, evoking a sharp groan.

Russ stopped his work and hissed with exasperation, "Oh crap, forgot to bring the Esky in. Better get that in the fridge before everything thaws out." He reluctantly slipped from under Madiha and playfully slapped her butt. "Won't be long. Care for a drink while I'm over there?"

"Sure," said Madiha, clambering off the bed. Russ watched her move, boobs gently swaying as she crawled, then bounced as she jumped off. It was the first chance he had to look at her completely naked body. Delectable. She certainly had wonderful curves, a fantastic smile, and a great sense of humour.

Russ put his shorts on and raced out to the car. He couldn't believe he'd forgotten the cold food, but then, he hadn't expected to be pounced on as soon as he walked through the door. He grabbed the Esky and shoved everything into the fridge, except for two beers. He turned to see Madiha sitting on the couch waiting for him.

"Hi Sunshine, here you go," Russ said, dropping his shorts before sitting beside her and handing her a beer.

"Hi Rusty hair," she said as she moved to sit in his lap, "enjoying the weekend?"

Russ tweaked a nipple, "It's pretty good. And... ohh nice... some fantastic sights. Geez Madiha, that's magic."

Madiha had grabbed his still hard dick and guided it into her body. Both sighed with relief that they had finally started something they had both desperately needed. No fuss, no build up. One second he was outside and the next he was deep in his girlfriend's vagina.

Russ smiled at that. His girlfriend.

Madiha looked at Russell and also smiled. She was thinking the same thing. Her boyfriend. She was fucking her Australian boyfriend at his beach house on a hot summer's day. And it was fantastic.

With her arms tightly wrapped around his neck and using her shins like a spring board, she bounced on his cock. His hands found their way to her supple breasts and squeezed them tightly, then quickly tweaked her nipples.

The flush of pleasure was overwhelming for Madiha. Pulling him close she kissed him on the lips. "You have no idea how much I wanted this," she moaned, gyrating her hips into his crotch.

"Probably the same as I wanted you," he groaned back. One hand was across her back while the other grabbed her luscious arse for support. He broke the kiss and kissed his way down to her boobs. She pushed her chest into his face allowing him to nibble on her nipples.

This was a dream come true for both of them. Russ loved how enthusiastic Madiha was, dropping hard into his lap and forcing as much of his cock into her as possible. He could see from her closed eyes and open mouth that she was enjoying him. He sucked and nibbled her boobs, swapping from one to the other making sure he devoted equal time to her lovely, ample globes.

Madiha was impressed with his staying power and stamina. He had the enthusiasm of a young man and the experience of someone older. He was rough when needed and soft when desired. Just when she thought he was going to twitch and let go, he managed to regain control and let her continue.

"Doggy... doggy... Can we move?" she moaned as she pounded his cock into her.

"Sure," he panted, "Head down, arse up. Sounds good."

They kissed before they disengaged and Madiha positioned herself on the floor for him so Russ could move in behind her.

"I really like someone who knows what they want," he commented as he slapped his dick on her swollen cunt a couple of times before slowly pushing back inside. Madiha was a fabulous partner. She was not shy in letting him know exactly what she wanted, and mostly just by a look or a shift in her gorgeous body.

He held her hips tightly as he slowly pulled back until his cut tip was nearly out, then slowly pushed back in relishing the warmth and smoothness of her insides. This was a game he'd been attempting to master for years. Staying inside a woman for as long as possible without losing it. To him, it was a matter of pride that he could get his partner to orgasm before he did. Holding himself together with Madiha was proving difficult. He just had to figure out what buttons to push to make her come. The slow fuck gave him time to think about his next move, and to help regain control.

Shlurp, boomp. Shlurp, boomp. In, out, in, out. Madiha wriggled her cute arse as Russ went on with the slow fuck. He scraped his nails up her spine causing her to shiver. The buttons he was pushing were having the intended effect on Madiha. She dropped her head and started slamming her crotch back into his. The squelching, the slapping and her panting filled the small lounge room as the pace increased.

"Geez Madiha, take pity on a bloke. I'm going to cum if you keep that up, and I want to feel you first. Stay still and play with your clit. I reckon you like hard and deep?"

Madiha nodded, panting with the heat and exertion as the pair really started bashing their bits together. Russ tried to reach around and squeeze her breast but Madiha shook her head, "No, just fuck me hard. Hold me. Push into me. Getting close. So close. Oh fuck... Deep."

Russ put his hands over her shoulders and gripped tight... and then he went to town. 'Thap thap thap thap thap...' His balls slapped against her swollen cunt.

"Ooh fuck yes... nggg... argggh... yesss!" she hissed as a massive orgasm approached. Her body moved forward with each thrust while his hands gripped her tight. Her grunting and his slapping sounds were in unison, like a perfect timed dance.

He kept going, hammering her cunt and impressing Madiha even more. Even after a lengthy blowjob and lengthier intercourse, this man wasn't cumming. It was unlike all her previous experiences.

What she didn't realise, Russ was actually struggling not to cum. He hadn't had sex in months and had pretty much been in a state of constant arousal ever since he first met Madiha. The sudden and intense sex she launched on him was overwhelming his senses.

"God Madi..." Russ groaned as he moved his hands to her hips and kept hammering her cunt.

This was what they both wanted, both needed. Raw sex. No pretence of love, not yet. Maybe later, but for now they were just devoting themselves to pure primal pleasure.

Russ closed his eyes and concentrated on the feelings wrapped around his cock. The warmth of her hole, the clenching of her body over his, The sounds of their lust. He unconsciously wrapped his hands in her long hair and pulled like they were reins of a horse. She moaned with pleasure and arched her back to meet his thrusting.

He could feel the subtle ways she was clenching her pussy and knew she was close. "Come on Madiha, come. Come for me. I want you to give it to me," he gasped, never slowing down his attack.

"Oohh yeahhhh... I'm.gonna cum... I'm cummingg..." she moaned just as she was on the edge. Her pussy tightened, her fists clenched, her toes curled, her body spasmed and convulsed as his hard stroking pushed her over the edge. She came and she came hard...

He felt her clench him tight, then a burst of warmth flooded over his still embedded cock. Russ kept hammering her pussy even as she came which intensified her orgasm. He finally stopped fucking her when her body started going limp and her writhing stopped.

He grunted, satisfied with his restraint. "You're magical, Madiha. My turn. And I want to watch your face as I do." He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her backwards, still nailed to his dick. He rolled back onto the floor so Madiha was now riding him in reverse cowgirl.

She looked over her shoulder at him and giggled, "Ok. Now what?"

"Now turn and face me. Don't get off. I want to be inside you as long as possible."

She moved up slightly and rotated herself so she was again facing Russ. She looked at him expectantly, wondering what his plan was.

"We're moving to the bed," Russ explained, "Wrap your arms around my neck, and as I lift, wrap your legs around my waist."

"Are you sure?" she asked dubiously.

"Sure. I need to do some weights today," he replied. Madiha shrugged and did as he asked.

Russ took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled as her hard nipples pressed into his chest. This was going to be tricky. It was a good thing Madiha was probably only a bit more than half his weight. He sat up and started to stand. Madiha shuffled to get a good grip and stay stuck on his dick.

"Good girl," he murmured. He stood completely up, wearing her like a cloak.

Madiha gasped as he picked her up. Even though she wasn't heavy, she wasn't a petite little waif either. She had never imagined anyone would carry her full weight with such ease. With her arms around his neck and her heels firm on his butt, she kissed him. He had one hand across her back while the other rested on her butt supporting her weight. Carefully, he walked to the bedroom carrying his friend. As he walked, he could feel himself sliding in and out. This was all experimental, but so far it was a raging success.

They kissed all the way from the lounge to the bedroom. He lowered her gently onto the bed and they shuffled up to the top together. When they were comfortable, Russ lay down on her body and brushed her damp matted hair away from her face. "You ok?" he asked.

"Yes, very ok," she replied dreamily.

Looking into her eyes, he raised his hips and dropped hard. Once in, he ground his pubic bone against hers causing his cock to rotate in her vagina.

"Hard now," he said as he started fucking her again.

She released her arms around his neck to make sure Russ could sit up. "More. Give me more."

Russ lifted himself higher and slammed in. She groaned and nodded her acceptance as he started his final run in.

Russ gritted his teeth and watched her eyes, "This isn't going to take....lo-eerrrg!" With one final plunge he released months of pent up frustration. He collapsed, panting, onto her body as Madiha cried out and bit his shoulder as she came with him. He was still pressing his cock in hard, still twitching and pumping the last bits of semen into her while her arms wrapped around his back tightly. Finally, he raised himself on his elbows, "Was that ok?" he asked.

"Oh, that was really good," Madiha gasped, still panting and recovering from her orgasm. She couldn't believe he had made her breathless. Madiha didn't know what was so different, but maybe the surroundings, the heat, her need, or possibly just Russell caused her to feel amazing. Madiha kissed him passionately as a token of gratitude for that magnificent fuck. She could feel his cock still leaking drops of cum inside her. She giggled, "So, that was umm... bloody marvelous."

He gave her a passionate kiss back and laughed at her dazed expression, "Good enough. Just don't expect a repeat straight away. Give me a bit of time to recover. And you were magnificent. I really could stay here forever."

"Should I help you recover with my mouth, or would you like a break?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows at him. He was still on top of her with his semi-erect cock embedded inside her. Her hands roamed his naked back as they exchanged light kisses.

"I'll never say no to a blowjob. But a drink first would be nice. I'm pretty warm. Would you like something?"

"Yeah... how about that nice cold beer?" she said as they disengaged. They both laughed as they watched semen flowing out of her vagina. "You really needed that, didn't you?"

"You're a fine one to talk, What was it, two orgasms? Alright, I'll get the beer," Russ said laughing as he retrieved two fresh stubbies from the fridge.

"Room service ma'am," he said, handing her the drink. He sat down beside her and took a sip.

"Thanks," she said, taking her own sip. "So how about I get busy sucking your cock now?" Madiha slid down between his legs and gently held his flaccid cock in her hand.

"Sounds like a plan," he laughed. He stretched his arms up. "Geez, that ironed some kinks out. I haven't had a workout like that for a long time." He settled back to watch Madiha envelop his softening dick in her mouth, gently pulling their combined juices off with her lips and swallowing it.

"God, you really know your way around a cock, Madi." he said as she teased his dick with her tongue.

"Well, I have had some experience doing this," she said, her tongue slowly circling the tip of his hardening cock. She could taste their mixed fluids - a little salty, a bit sweet. Madi knew her own flavour, and easily distinguished Russell's taste. He was slightly salty - probably from the Vegemite all Australians ate.

She slowly cleaned his cock head of their juices and licked her way down his shaft, making sure she cleaned off every drop she could find. She carefully licked his balls with the tip of her tongue and wriggled the base of Russell's cock at the point where his shaft connected to his balls. After licking them, she slowly took one of his nuts into her mouth and let it roll over her tongue. She sucked on it before popping it out of her mouth loudly and sucking in the other one.

After she was finished playing with his balls, Madiha traced her tongue from the bottom of his shaft all the way to the tip before opening her mouth wide and taking his cock in her mouth. The circumcised cock felt very different from the uncut ones she was more used to - much like a lollipop, so Madiha decided to treat it like one. A flick of the tongue. Grating her teeth over the knob. Slowly sucking, getting all the flavours in her mouth. She looked up at Russ and raised her eyebrows before pulling his cock out of her mouth with a loud pop, then sliding it back in.

He laughed at the sound, reached down and scratched her bobbing head, "Oh yes. Absolutely the best all rounder. Great blowjob skills, fantastic boobs, a pussy that just wants to give me more, and all packaged in a beautiful smutty girl that knows exactly what she wants and how to get the best out of her fucker. The best. No arguments..." Russ looked up at the roof and sighed, "So good..."

"Glad you like it..." she said and winked at him. As a reward for those kind words she wrapped her mouth tightly around his cock and started bobbing her head up and down. He gently pushed her head down, taking in a couple of more inches of his hardened dick. Madiha then moved back to his balls, still jerking his cock. Her strokes got harder. She then went back to vigorously sucking his cock, gobbling up inch after inch until all of it was stuffed inside her mouth.

"Geez, you are something special Madi. Never had someone swallow me completely. Turn around. I want to return the favour."

"No," she said remembering how hard their first 69 was, "I want to get you hard for the next round."

"And I want to make sure you're wet for the second round," he insisted.

She relented and turned around to place her legs next to his head. This time she lowered herself so her vagina was located perfectly near his mouth. As soon as her cunt was within reach, he latched onto it. Russ decided to try something a bit different. He stuffed one finger into her bum and one inside her vagina while he licked her clit. With his free hand, he reached up and squeezed her butt cheek.

"Much better," he mumbled as he slowly licked her.

She clenched her vagina and his cream leaked out onto his tongue.

"Thanks for that," Russ grumbled, and coughed.

"Well, if it's good enough for me to lick it off, it's good enough for you to swallow."

"Fair enough," he laughed as he licked her dribbling cunt clean, "Wouldn't want it to be said I don't share. My cum is your cum and vice versa."

"That's good. There will be more of this over the weekend." She lowered herself onto his face and rubbed her wet cunt on his lips, nose and cheeks. He grabbed her arse tightly and pushed his tongue deep inside her pussy. He scooped his cum out and cupped it in his tongue, then pushed it into her arse. Madiha squirmed at the change in Russ's tactics.

He poked her anus with his finger. "Stay in there," he muttered, and went back to tongue fucking her pussy.

Madi sighed with relief when he switched back. Now he was busy, she went back to her work. She grabbed his cock and gave it a tug, asking, "Are you ok? You're licking me like a thirsty dog." She dropped onto his chest and resumed her oral attack, sucking his cock hungrily.

"Thirsty for this. Ahh, that's nice," he groaned. Her pussy had stopped leaking but the evidence of their fun was evident. Russ took a deep breath, inhaling her aroma, then pushed two fingers into her and started rubbing her front wall.

"I'm searching for that elusive g-spot," he explained as Madiha stopped and looked at him.

"Ahhh, well... You're getting warmer..." Madiha moaned, while jerking his cock. Russ probed her insides, sliding his fingers around slowly in her, feeling for the slight difference that might indicate his goal,

1...7891011...13