Cricket Anyone? India vs Australia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madi followed up with washing his shaft, stretching his penis and lightly brushing her fingers over it, feeling the contrast in texture between it and the head. That was so velvety to touch. "Nice," she murmured, slowly running her hand up and down and rubbing her thumb over the tip.

Russ reacted to her touch and expanded to his full length. She dropped the shower and slid her lips over Russ's glans, resting them on the slight depression at the top of his shaft. Madiha swirled her tongue over his tip and sucked on it. Unlike her frantic afternoon blowjob, she was taking her time. Her head moved back and forth slowly, focusing her attention on his cock head. Her tongue brushed the underside while her lip caressed the top. There was no urgency but there was affection and love in the way she sucked her man. She looked up to meet his gaze, eyes locked as she sucked on his cock gently. Though no words were spoken, they both could sense the sparks flying.

One hand fondled and caressed his balls as softly as her mouth while her other hand gently caressed his butt. Still matching his gaze, she lowered her mouth down to his balls and sucked on them as lovingly as she had sucked his cock. Her hand stroked his shaft slowly while her tongue licked his balls. She then traced her tongue from his balls, along the shaft and then enveloped her mouth over his cockhead. She broke their gaze and started bobbing her head faster, taking in inch after inch. She took a deep breath and pushed forward so all his cock was deep down her throat. She closed her eyes and inhaled through her nose, relaxing her mind so she wouldn't gag. Madiha put her hands behind Russ and pulled him closer, nodding her head slightly so she could rub his entire penis with her mouth.

Russell groaned and placed his fingertips on the back of her head, gently massaging but pushing her towards him at the same time. Madiha reached under her chin and gently tugged on his ball sack, then slowly pulled her head away. She stopped with his tip just in her mouth and started squeezing it between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. She looked up at him and smiled, saying out of the corner of her mouth, "Told you I was a meat lover."

Russ half laughed, half moaned at that. Madiha started bobbing her head, working his cock over like it was her favourite plaything. He was sure it was. Madi was a truly sensual woman who was so excited about sex. The thought drifted in that four weeks out of her twelve week stay had just ticked over, but he shoved that away. Now was not the time.

"Come on Madi, stand up and lean against the wall. I want to get inside you again," he finally managed to say.

Madiha nodded and pushed him deep down her throat again, then let him go. She slowly stood up, kissing him seemingly every millimetre along the way and finishing at his mouth. "I'd like that. Make it quick. I want to feel you come in me, and the mosquitos are returning."

She bent over with her hands braced against the wall, lower back under the still warm shower. "Fuck me, Russ. Fuck me now," Madiha purred seductively.

"You're a tiger, aren't you?" Russ asked as he roughly pushed his penis into her vagina. She tossed her head back and sighed in contentment as her boyfriend grabbed her arse and drove into her with no hesitation.

"Come on Rusty, give it to me. Just do it, come in my pussy. Oh god, ya... Like that..." Madiha had closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on the feeling of his cut penis sliding through her body.

Russell figured that seeming he'd given Madiha a good sized orgasm, he was free to use her cunt as he needed. He was sure she'd be open to nearly anything he suggested, but at the moment all he wanted was to fire off into her hole. He pulled back so he was nearly out, then pumped in. Madiha rolled her head with pleasure as Russ thumped in and out, slowly increasing his speed, water splashing off her back as she moved in time with his thrusting.

"Grab my hair if you want," she panted.

Russ grunted and obliged, winding his hands in her long locks and hauling her head back. He thought Madiha was amazing. Every single minute he spent with her made him like, no, actually love her even more. Her sexual appetite was one thing, but she was just so much fun to be with. He also loved how she could switch instantly from that slow, loving blowjob to this tigress. He shook his head and concentrated on the feeling in his penis. Love... That wasn't something he wanted to say. Not yet.

Madiha arched her back even further as Russ hauled her head backwards. He was firm, but not too rough. The feeling of being willingly restrained and just used as his fucktoy was novel and exciting. She was enjoying every minute with her White Knight, and her thoughts were drifting from really liking her saviour to loving him intensely. It was a sweet, but slightly bitter thought. She closed her mind to that and concentrated on the feelings in her cunt. That wasn't something she wanted to say. Not yet.

Russ let go off her hair and quickly put his arms under her shoulders, pulling her back towards him. A couple of seconds of adjusting and he was off to the races. Plock plock plock... His wet balls slapped against her wet, swollen cunt.

Madiha hung her head low, closed her eyes and moaned and whimpered as he fucked her hard from behind.

He wrapped his hand around her chest and pulled her back. With her back resting against him, his other hand quickly found her clit and started playing with it even as his cock pistoned in and out of her cunt. His other hand squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples while his lips nuzzled and kissed her neck.

The vaginal and clitoral stimulation did the trick as Madiha gasped and shook violently from the intense orgasm. Russ didn't slow down, not just to intensify her orgasm, but also because he was close to his own. He wrapped his hands around her to hold her from falling down as his strokes got shorter and erratic. Madiha could feel his cut cock twitching inside her and she knew when he was coming. He hugged her hard, causing her to hiss. He slowed his attack and Madi felt him give one final twitch, then explode deep inside her and then shot after shot filled her.

"Thanks Madi, that was great," Russ said, slowly running his quickly softening penis in and out.

Madiha stood up and stretched, then turned around to kiss him. "My pleasure, really my pleasure." She picked up the hand held shower and washed her vagina out, "You've got a really good hot water system."

"Uses bottled gas. I'd better make sure there's some left," Russ laughed, looking on in amusement as Madiha flushed herself out. "Do you want a hand?"

Madiha turned the shower on him. "No thanks, you've handled me enough for the moment. Let's get inside. I'm hungry and thirsty."

"No worries, I am getting a bit peckish. Good thing I bought some hummus dip and corn chips to snack on," he said, turning off the showers and handing her a towel.

They picked up their beach gear and walked inside the house. Russ slipped the pizzas in the oven and grabbed the corn chips and drinks.

"Here you go. Happy Australia Day, Madiha," he said, handing her a cranberry cruiser, and sat on the couch beside her naked bum.

"Thank you. I like a holiday that starts with a bang."

"Yeah, that was pretty good. And thank you. It would have been pretty lonely by myself," Russ sighed and clinked his bottle against hers.

They sat together listening to the quiet. Madiha was so used to the noise of the city that silence was actually unnerving. She was glad the dull roar of the sea was always present in the background. "Snuggle me?" she asked, working her way under his arm.

"Sure," Russ said, lifting his arm and dropping it over her shoulder. Eventually he asked, "Have you ever looked at the night sky outside the city?"

Madiha nodded, "Once. We went to a hill station which is surrounded by forests so we had a nice view of the stars without any lights and pollution. Only problem was the place was really cold so we couldn't be out for long. The stars were so pretty."

"Mmmm, ok. What about dinner under the stars? As much as I like seeing you naked, you'll need to get some clothes on."

"Sure, but why do I need to get dressed?" she asked, sitting up.

"Aerogard. It's an anti-bug spray that gets sprayed on, and tastes terrible on boobies."

"Boys and boobs," Madiha laughed and waved hers at Russell, "Ok, so shorts and a t-shirt?"

"That'll be fine. Stay here and I'll set up the lounge chairs and bug zapper outside." Russ stood and kissed her cheek, then pulled some clothes on and went outside. Madiha was left alone with the smell of the pizza and the dip. She picked up a chip and dragged it through the hommus. It was pretty tasty but she really wanted the pizza. After all the energy they'd exerted, she was starving.

The timer on the oven went 'ping!' and Russ came back in to look. He grunted happily and pulled their dinner out of the oven. "All done, I'll spray you with repellent, and you'll be right. Then grab some drinks please, and wander outside."

Madiha did as he asked, and picked up her plate and drink. She walked outside and curiously looked at the sky. "Wow. Just... wow."

Russ chuckled as he came out behind her. "I thought you'd seen the night sky?" Madiha was staring at the deep blue-black sky, brilliantly lit with stars. He waved at a lounge chair. "Have a seat."

Madiha sat on the chair and put her feet up. The sky was amazing. The beach was amazing. The pizza was amazing. And Russell was more than amazing. And that was a touch depressing. She sighed deeply.

"You right?" Russell asked.

"Hmmm? Yes, fine thanks. Just relaxing."

They ate their dinner watching the sky and listening to the dull roar of the ocean, interspersed with the occasional zap as a bug met its demise.

Occasionally he spotted a meteorite that flicked across the sky, or the relatively slow track of a satellite. Russell stared at a falling star and fervently wished that Madiha didn't have to go back home. He knew it was a forlorn hope, but what did he have to lose?

"I could watch this forever," Madiha murmured. She laughed quietly to herself, 'No worries. She'll be right. All good. Take it easy. Don't work too hard.' It all made sense. Now it really made sense. Madiha closed her eyes. She was tired. Full in so many ways, and happy. She felt a kiss on her shoulder and opened her eyes to see Russ grinning at her.

"Tired Madi?" Russ asked. "I think you dropped off. Want to go to bed?"

Madiha smiled, "Yeah. It's been a big day." She stretched and sat up, "So what are we doing tomorrow?"

"Breakfast, then probably the beach. I'm just happy to be here with you, if you want."

"I'd love to spend some more time at the beach. Although spending the day in bed would also be good..." Madiha said.

"No worries. They both sound really good. Come on, let's go. We'll see how much we can fit into the weekend. Whatever you want to do is fine by me. I'm just your tour guide."

"Do you fuck all your customers, Mr Guide?" Madiha giggled as she held out her hands for him to haul her up.

"Only the really cute ones," he said, pulling her up and wrapping his arms around her.

Madiha followed him inside and turned towards the 'dunny'. She hoped it was the toilet...

She finished and walked into their bedroom. Russ had set a fan going and rolled a blanket to the end of bed. "Just in case you get cold," he explained.

"Thanks, but I'd prefer you to snuggle up to me if I'm cold," Madi said as she took off her clothes and slid between the sheets.

"Not a problem. More than happy to snuggle you," he said, following her example.

"Now isn't this a much better idea than sleeping in separate beds?" Madiha asked as they wrapped their arms around each other.

"I was only being polite! And yes, yes this is much better. As you can tell."

She could. His penis had woken up again and was poking her in the stomach. Madiha shook her head and kissed Russ. "You're as bad as me, but can we do something less energetic than before? I'm ready to fall asleep."

"Sure. Whatever you want."

Madiha rolled over and drew her legs up towards her chin, then lifted the upper one. "Slide in and stop," she said. She grunted as Russ found her vagina and pushed his way in, "That's nice. Just hold there."

Russ spooned into her and kissed her shoulder. "You're full of surprises. No worries."

The following morning Madiha yawned, blinked and looked around at the unfamiliar room. She smiled and touched the hardened trail of sperm coating her leg. The last thing she remembered before falling asleep was her boyfriend slowly rocking his dick into her. She didn't remember him coming at all. 'Must have been tired,' she thought, sitting up. Russ was still asleep so she quietly got out of bed and headed to the dunny - which actually was the toilet. After a pee and a quick clean she went back to see Russ sitting up.

"Good morning Sunshine. Sleep well?" he asked.

"Very well. I didn't even notice you finishing, I was so tired," she laughed as she climbed into bed beside him.

"Yeah, I thought you'd dropped off, but you wouldn't let me go," he said hugging her, "The last thing I remember was I came in you again, then I woke up."

Madiha ran her fingers through his semen encrusted pubic hair and grinned. "Ya, so what do you have planned for today?"

"Breakfast, then the beach. It sounds like the surf is bigger this morning so I'll take a couple of body boards for us to use. Body surfing. Come back here for lunch and whatever," he grinned, rubbing the inside of her thigh. "Then back down the beach, fish and chips for tea, and watch a movie. How's that sound?"

"What?" Madiha exclaimed, feigning indignation. "No pre-breakfast sex?" she laughed and kissed Russell's cheek when he started to stammer. "It's fine. My pussy could use a break until after lunch. But I will want more."

"I sort of gathered that. I've got tea, toast and jam for you. That ok?" he asked.

"That's fine," Madiha replied, "but what about that infamous Vegemite that scares tourists?"

"I'll give you a piece suitable for noobs," he said getting out of bed and pulling his shorts on.

Madiha put some clothes on and went outside. It was only about 9 am but it was getting hot already. Going to the beach first was definitely a good idea. She sat on the lounge chair and watched some small birds dart through the shrubs chasing insects. Listening, the waves did sound louder than they did the previous night.

"Here you go. Tea and toast," Russ said, placing breakfast down on a table beside her. He went inside and came out with his meal. "Now, try this. Just a nibble first," he said, handing her a quarter of a slice of toast.

Madiha took the offered slice and sniffed dubiously at it. It had a tangy smell, but there didn't seem to be much else besides butter on it. Shrugging, she took a small nibble off a corner and instantly regretted it. "Oh my god, that's horrible!" she gasped, quickly taking a sip of her tea. "That is nothing like I expected! How can you eat that?"

Russell shrugged. "Years of practice. Same as how some curries would strip paint off a wall. Damned if I know how anyone could eat anything that hot. Anyway, try Nan's apricot jam."

They finished breakfast and cleaned up then got into their togs. Russ grabbed some items out of a small shed and tossed them in the back of his car.

"You'd better grab a t-shirt to wear in the water. When you get tumbled under the waves - and you will, you'll probably want something to stop a boob being exposed. Ok to go, apart from that?" he asked.

"Oh, ok. Can I borrow one of yours? And yes. I'm looking forward to a day at the beach," Madiha said as she looked at her phone. She was a bit surprised she had no reception. "Huh. I was going to send a photo to Neha to make her jealous. No cell available. Is this normal?"

"Yep. Don't have coverage everywhere. Good for hiding from the boss. Back in a tick," Russ replied as he raced back inside. He tossed a shirt over to Madiha, then they drove off.

A few minutes later Russ pulled into a carpark and they carried the gear down a track through the dunes to the beach. Madiha noticed a couple of red and yellow flags flying in the sandy beach and three people with yellow and red shirts watching the water. She knew from 'Bondi Rescue' they were lifesavers and the flags were what she had to swim between. Apart from them, she guessed there were another twenty people on the beach. She shook her head, still amazed about how empty Australia was.

Russ waved at the lifesavers and found a spot at the base of the dunes. He flipped up a freestanding tent and unrolled a couple of towels. "Ready to be creamed?" he asked, holding up a tube of sunscreen.

"Cream me anytime," Madiha laughed, taking off her outer clothes and holding her arms outstretched. It was only about 10 am, but she could feel the sun starting to bite. She couldn't wait to get back into the water.

The morning flew by. The waves were larger than the day before, and after some splashing and swimming Russell started to teach his girlfriend how to body surf. Madiha was glad her boyfriend had insisted she wear a shirt over her bikini. She spent more time under the water than on it, but she was having a ball. This was exactly what she wanted to do in Australia. Lie on the beach, surf, and have some hot sex. That came after lunch. And after fish and chips for dinner.

Then Sunday morning sex and breakfast, with another try at Vegemite. Followed by more surfing - real surfing on a real surfboard, which was awesome. Russell, who was wearing a wetsuit, took a lot of photos of her falling off, but eventually she managed to stand up. Madiha was so excited she threw her arms in the air in triumph and immediately fell off. Russ laughed his arse off, and Madi was mortified that he managed to catch a photo of her in mid-fall. He decided lunch and a sex break was needed.

"What am I doing wrong?" she asked, hands behind her head.

Russ was on top, slowly rocking his penis into her. "You're doing brilliantly. Just don't do this." He sat up and waved both hands madly, then fell down on top of her screaming.

"I didn't scream like that!" she laughed, slapping his shoulder. "And it's rude to make fun of the girl you're fucking. Didn't your mother teach you good manners?"

"Yes she did, but this particular example never came up. Shall we finish and hit the beach again?"

"Yep. I want to get up again... Errr... That sounds weird."

After finishing their quick, hard fuck they went back to the beach. Madiha was determined to stand up on the surfboard and ride it into the shore. Russ sat on another board coaching her, camera around his neck.

"Gotta say, you're persistent," he said in admiration. "Just stop trying so hard. Relax. Just like we tried. Kneeling, then standing."

Madiha took a deep breath and slowly exhaled, trying to remember how she managed to stand up before lunch. She looked at the handful of other surfers who made it look so easy. 'Relax, just relax,' she thought, watching the waves roll in. Russ and a couple of other surfers had given her some advice about how to spot a good wave, but that was the easy part. Catching it at just the right time, then standing was a real art.

One of the other surfers yelled and pointed at a large wave that was starting to break a bit further out than normal. She waved and started paddling into shore, watching the wave over her shoulder. It caught up to her and started pushing her forward.

'Careful, careful, careful,' she thought as she managed to jump from prone on the board to a squat. Madiha bit her lip, 'Nearly...'

She slowly stretched her arms out for balance and rose slightly out of the squat, concentrating solely on the tip of the board, trying to eliminate all other distractions. She then found herself underwater with the waves breaking over her, the leg rope attaching her to the surfboard trying to drag her out to sea. Madiha stood up spluttering and wildly looked around. She was on the beach! Her swimsuit felt like it was full of sand, but she was on the beach!