Crime and Punishment (My Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swaying her back trying to give Nick the best view she could of her rectum she stopped squeezing. Relaxing her asshole she let the first long stream come out. Nick was pushing his cock in deeper now and she could feel it starting to swell even more. She could feel her rectum open as her body pushed out several hard lumps and then a longer log. It was then that Rick pushed his cock down her throat and held still while he emptied his huge balls directly into her guts pulling back as the last wad was pumped out.

Amber's body shook as her climax hit. Never in her life had she ever cum this way without rubbing her clit. Nick's semen tasted salty and sweet at the same time and Amber savored the taste. The smell was back in the room again but neither seemed to care. Nick pulled his softening cock out of her mouth and she did her best to give the tip an extra suck trying to get all of his cum.

It took her another ten minutes of pushing before she thought she had the enema out. Nick unlocked the stocks and she raised up staring at him. She wanted desperately to kiss and for him to kiss her but he made no move. "Walk around for a few minutes. It's not all out of you yet," he said moving to get the water hose and start cleaning up. She liked the fact that he didn't move to get dressed right away and was comfortable being naked around her.

Nick was right as a sharp cramp started high up in her colon. She could follow it as it moved toward her rectum. Moving quickly she squatted over the drain in the floor hoping that Nick was watching. One thing was for sure, Nick knew how to make an enema and she found herself looking forward to the one next week.

CHAPTER 4

The storm moved in on Thursday night at about 11:00. The second clap of thunder shook the windows and Amber was instantly awake. She could hear the wind starting to pick up and knew the rain wouldn't be far behind. She remembered back to that night a few weeks ago when she and Jacob had ridden another storm out. She remembered how she shook with fear and softly cried while she held Jacob close to her body.

The wind had shaken the van so hard she thought a couple of times it might even go over. She remembered hearing the tree limbs cracking and how helpless and scared she had felt. Throwing the covers off of her she quickly bundles Jacob in a blanket. Stepping out onto the patio she quickly walked to the sliding door. She was so relieved when it slid open. Stepping through she slid it closed again as another loud clap of thunder cracked following several lightning bolts. She heard herself squeal softly as she started climbing the stairs.

Nick's room was not hard to find. The soft glow from the clock let her see his sleeping form under the covers. She could feel herself starting to shake more as it storm outside increased. Softly rolling the covers back she sat on the side of the bed and swung her legs moving in closer to Nick so she could lay Jacob down beside her. She could feel the warmth from his body but tried not to touch him or wake him. She felt herself shake again when the thunder boomed above the old house.

She felt his strong hand on her hip first and then felt it move to her flat stomach and then to just below her breasts. She could feel the firm pull as she slid in closer to him. She felt him move and then felt his chest against her bare back. She could hear his soft breath in her ear. "Your safe," was the soft whisper she heard as she let out another soft whimper. She closed her eyes and for the first time in a long time, she did feel safe. She let the warmth of him slowly allow her to drift off to sleep never hearing another roll of thunder.

Jacob stirring woke her from a deep sleep. She knew right away that he needed changing and she had not bothered bringing any diapers with her when she had left the guest house last night during the storm. Her breasts were full and she set her nipple at his soft mouth. She smiled when he turned his little head slightly and pulled the hard nipple into his mouth. Amber held him as she made her way to the bathroom so she could relieve herself.

She had not grabbed anything for herself when she had made her hasty exit from the guest house last night either. Taking down a large soft towel she wrapped herself in it and made her way down the large staircase. She could hear Nick in another room talking on a phone as she quietly slid the huge door open and stepped out on the patio.

The storm had left a mess pretty much everywhere. She could see tree branches and debris laying all over the huge yard and even on the patio. In the guest house, she quickly gave Jacob a bath in the huge sink and laid him in his carrier. Stepping into the shower she had herself dressed and walked back across the patio in twenty minutes carrying Jacob. Setting him in a shaded area where she could hear him she started picking up the tree branches and dragging them towards the road.

She had been working for close to half an hour when Nick came out to join her. He was carrying a couple of pairs of leather gloves and he handed her the smaller pair. He had no sooner bent down to pick up one of the larger branches when his cell phone chimed in his pocket.

"Lancer security, this is Nick," he said into the phone. He stepped away from her several yards and continued talking. Amber's mind was racing as she dragged yet another limb to the growing pile. Where had she heard that name before? Then it dawned on her, Lancer Security was the largest security company in the four states area. Now the crossed spears she had been seeing everywhere made sense. That was the company logo for Lancer Security and Nick Lancer was the owner. Those were not spears, they were lances.

They had the yard back in good shape before they went back inside. Amber held Jacob on her lap playing with him. His little face was grinning and she felt the joy in her heart when he started giggling. His little hands reached for her hair hanging down as she made baby noises. Nick stood to the side and out of sight with a soft smile on his face as he watched. The chirping of his phone broke the pleasant sight as he pulled it out of his shirt pocket.

"Lancer security, this is Nick," he said like he had the last time. He started walking quickly back through another wooden door. Jacob was drifting off to sleep when Amber laid him back in the baby carrier. She was going to have to find a crib soon and a place they could live. The van had been okay for her when she was pregnant but now that she had Jacob things were different. Walking quietly she approached the open door where she could hear Nick still talking on the phone.

"Yeah, I heard they had been hit harder down in that area early this morning on the news," Nick was saying. "Try and get all those businesses back online and secured as fast as you can. Yeah. You're the best Sam. I know I can count on you," he said just before he disconnected the call. The phone chirped again a few minutes later and Amber was pretty sure it was another one of Nick's crews checking in.

He was sitting in a huge leather chair with the phone to his ear when Amber walked up to him. She could see the stress in his face as he talked. She knew his phone hadn't stopped ringing for several hours. Amber couldn't believe what she was going to do. Taking a deep breath she pushed Nick's chair back from the desk he was sitting behind. Dropping to her knees she reached for his belt buckle.

Nick drew in a sharp breath as he felt Amber's warm mouth close over the smooth head of his hardening cock. He closed his eyes as he tried to keep up with the conversation he was having on the phone. Amber's mouth dropped slowly down the shaft taking more and more in until he felt the back of her mouth. Then slowly she pulled her head back making sure that her mouth was wrapped tightly around the shaft.

Nick realized that this was a gift that Amber was giving him and he would demand no more than she wanted to give. She was good even if she didn't realize it. She seemed to instinctively know how to give him the most pleasure. Slowly her head moved up and down ever tightening her mouth around his straining cock. He could feel her sucking harder as her head moved back up and then the tight pressure as she lowered her head again.

She seemed to know when he was ready to cum. Lowering her mouth one last time she used her tongue to massage the underside of his cock. Nick could see her closed eyes and felt her shudder as her small climax washed over her body. Nick felt something inside himself change when he realized that she actually wanted his semen this way. In her mouth so she could feel it and taste it and savor it.

Nick felt his balls tighten as he started pumping huge wads of cum into the back of Amber's mouth. She held her mouth tightly closed moving up and down the shaft just hard enough to coax every last drop from his now aching balls. He knew the ache in his groin would follow in a few minutes. He was watching Amber as she opened her eyes and slowly released his softening cock pausing as she pulled the last drip from the slit on the end.

Nick's heart was just starting to slow down when Amber looked him in the eyes and opened her mouth. He could see the huge load she had coaxed from his now-empty balls sitting in the back of her mouth. She slowly closed her eyes and mouth again as she moved it around. Her face seemed to glow as she tipped her head back and let her throat work feeling the load slide into her stomach. Nick watched as her body shuddered again as another small orgasm washed over her.

By the end of the day, things were slowing down a bit. Nick's crews were indeed good and they had all of the company's clients back online and secure in record time. Rick had left just a bit after 4:00 and was gone about an hour. When he returned Amber was surprised when he handed her a brand new cell phone. "Call your mother," was all he said as he went back out to his pickup. Amber stood watching him as he pulled a large flat box out and started carrying it back towards the house.

The picture of a blue bassinet was on the top of the large box and Nick carried it into the living room where he started opening it. Amber dialed her mom's number on the new phone and waited for her to answer. "Hi, Mom," Was all Amber said for almost a full minute. Nick listened as he put the bassinet together. "I had a little boy, His name's Jacob," Amber said softly as the tears started in the corners of her eyes. "He's beautiful Mom. I'm sorry too," Nick heard her say. "We're both ok and we will try to get up there to see you soon. I love you too Mom," Amber said quietly as she pushed the end icon on the phone.

Amber was still crying when she turned and handed Nick back the phone. "The phone is yours," Nick said. "It's paid up for a year," he added as he tightened the last small screw. The little bassinet stood on the small castor wheels and smelled of new. Nick laid the small mattress on the bottom. "Jacob needs something bigger than that carrying thing to sleep in," Nick said. Amber was at a loss for words so she softly said "Thank you".

Dinner was a Domino's pizza and hot wings served with a cold beer on a paper plate that night. And Nick had already decided that Jacob got the best dinner plate as he watched the little baby pulling on Amber's nipple. He could feel the slight twinge in his cock as he watched. Amber smiled when she saw him watching and she thought about offering her other nipple to him but thought better of it. Nick carried the bassinet out to the guest house for her as she carried Jacob.

The days were pleasant after the storm and the temperature seemed to moderate for a bit. Amber found she liked being here and Nick seemed to always be in a pleasant mood. Wednesday morning she was up early. Her breasts were full and she was hoping that Jacob was going to be super hungry. She saw Nick's truck in the drive so she knew he was still home. She also knew she was going to get another punishment this afternoon.

CHAPTER 5

Amber wheeled the bassinet across the patio at 12:30. Jacob had just nursed and was falling off to sleep when she gently laid him down in it and covered him with a light blanket. She could hear Nick down the basement rooms but she wasn't sure if she was supposed to wait for him or just go down. She waited till 1:00 exactly before she started unbuttoning her blouse. Free of her bra she rubbed her breasts trying to get them to look as pretty as she could. Once she was naked she started down the stairs her bare feet making no noise on the concrete floor.

When she entered the room she had been punished twice before before she found Nick. There was now a narrow padded bench several feet to the side of the stocks she had been restrained in the previous week. Two tall poles were set out a foot or so from each side and she could see the chains hanging from the eyebolts. She felt the warmth wash through her cunt as she tried to picture what was going to happen to her this afternoon.

Nick turned and saw her and she loved how his breath caught every time he saw her naked. There was a slight smile on his face as she looked at the bench. He had said she wasn't going to like the last two enemas but in her mind, she wasn't so sure. He walked up to her holding a black sock hat and held it out to her but above her so she would have to reach to put her hand into it.

"You are going to pick the number of swats you get this afternoon," Nick said as she reached into the hat. She could feel three ping-pong balls in there. "One has a zero on it. One has a five on it. And one has a ten on it," he added as she pulled her hand out. Without looking at the number on the ball she handed it to Nick and kept her eyes down the way she thought she should. She was here to be punished again and she wanted her mind in the proper place.

As Nick raised the ball she caught a glimpse of the zero and thought she had picked the right ball. But as Nick turned it in his fingers she saw the one also appear. Nick almost felt sorry for her and realized that his anger toward her for what she had done was starting to soften. "Lay down on the bench," he said trying to put the authority into his voice he needed.

Laying down Amber let her feet rest on each side of the bench while Nick buckled a cuff around each ankle. Nick could smell her strong musky scent that nature had intended for him to smell. As he worked he could see the clear secretions forming on her lips and running down to where her ass cheeks came together. Standing quickly before he gave into his lust he pulled first one foot then the other back to the poles. With quick latches, he secured each foot now leaving her legs spread wide. Her arms he quickly secured under the bench with a pair of velcro cuffs that snapped together with a pinch buckle.

Amber tipped her head back so she could see what was happening. Nick was just stepping out of his clothes and she could see his half-hard cock swinging as he moved. Stepping to the cabinet he retrieved a thin leather strap and started back toward her. She was pretty sure her ass was going to be stinging again before he was done with her spanking. Nick could see the confusion on her face when he stopped and stood over her head.

"I'm afraid the ten swats are not for your ass today," Nick said. It took a couple of seconds before Amber understood. She tried to close her legs and now understood the reason she was in this position. Nick saw her tremble but she didn't say a word. He was pretty sure she was thinking back to the deal she had begged him for that first night. He hesitated for a few seconds and Amber could see he was about to change his mind.

Amber heard the leather strap moving through the air a split second before she felt her cunt explode in blinding pain. "AAAAHHHH FUCK!!" she screamed as she tried to close her legs. She only managed to lift her ass off of the bench and jerk it in the air several times before she relaxed her legs and let the ass settle back on the bench. The swat had landed perfectly between her spread twat lips with the tip of the strap turning her asshole into a burning zone.

Nick waited for a full thirty seconds before the next swat. He was marksmanship was good as he landed the next four swats exactly as the first. The tears flowed down Amber's face unchecked as she sobbed loudly. Her clit throbbed and she knew it was swollen. She had pissed herself on the third swat as she tried to protect her defenseless cunt with her legs again. As she lay there sobbing she kept waiting for Nick to say something like he was "sorry" but those words never came.

Amber also noticed something else by the fifth swat. She found herself raising her ass off the bench but now she was keeping her knees open instead of trying to close them. Her cunt and asshole throbbed harder with each swat and the burning now only made her want the next swat. Nick noticed the difference too. Looking down he could see Amber looking back up at him. She pulled her ass off the bench again with her legs, spreading her knees wide trying to convey to him she was ready and wanting the next one.

"Make it hurt," she said so softly that Nick was not sure he heard right. He watched her raise her spread cunt even higher and move it up and down trying to get him to swing again. He made the next swing the hardest one thus far. He knew the swat had landed perfectly when Amber threw her head back and screamed at the top of her lungs. Her hips were jerking uncontrollably and he could see the new wave of clear secretions oozing down between her spread ass cheeks. He made sure the last swats hit the mark before he moved. He gave his cock several hard strokes as he moved back to the sink.

Amber heard the water run for a long time before Nick turned around. Her tears had turned into soft sobs over the several minutes since the pussy spanking had stopped. Tipping her head back she could see the huge teardrop-shaped bag that Nick now carried by the steel S-hook. She already knew it was larger than either of the last two bags. Once again the ballooned nozzle was on the end of the tube that hung from the bag. Her eyes followed him as he hung the bag from the eye bolt at the top of the pole.

She could tell the bag was completely full and her mind could only imagine what her belly was going to look like holding this monster. Nick knelt down by her ass looking back between her spread legs. She could see him studying her holes and looking back at her face. She could see the smile and she found herself grinding her hips. It seemed to work as Nick dropped his face closer and took a deep breath. Seconds later she felt his soft tongue lick just above her anus.

Amber could feel the tongue as it started cleaning her secretions flowing from the bottom of her cunt to run over her stretched rectum. Nick knew what he was doing when he laid the flat of his tongue on her asshole. She had showered before she had come over so she knew she was clean down there. The feeling of pleasure she was feeling from Nick's tongue she could even describe in her mind but she knew she didn't want it to stop.

Her mind was confused when she felt the tip of his tongue trying to penetrate her rectum and constantly asking it to soften with firm jabs and pressure. In her mind, she knew she was here for another round of punishment. So why was Nick trying to obtain entrance into the most intimate part of her? Looking up at the bulging bag hanging above her she felt herself allowing her rectum to soften. Then she felt pleasure like she had never felt before.

Nick's tongue pushed deep inside her rectum and Amber could feel it exploring inside her. The clear mucus from her cunt had turned white and her scent was stronger. Inside her body and her mind, she knew that by nature's law now was the time she needed to be bred. The primal urge deep inside told her this was true and her body had told this man that it had chosen him.