Crime and Punishment (My Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick strained as he swung his bare feet over the edge of the lounge. Taking a deep breath he used his powerful legs to stand. Amber responded as a sleeping child would wrapping her arms tightly around his neck and her legs wrapped tightly around his hips. His hand never let his grip go and he used his fingers to massage Amber's rectum as he carried her to the yard. Dropping to his knee he gently laid her in the grass.

Looking down at her realized just how beautiful she was. Her body was lithe and strong, with the legs of a runner and the breasts of a mother. It had been a long time for him since he had felt anything for a woman and now this thief was making a deep impact on him. He let his fingers move over her tight rectum one last time before he pulled them out.

Reaching for the inflator bulbs he pushed the button on each. He listened to the hiss as the balloons deflated. As he knew would happen the nozzle slid out of her followed by a long stream of brown water. It only took a couple of seconds before the soft shit started sliding out and collecting on the grass. Nick was mesmerized as he watched her rectum work. Opening softly to let the soft brown lumps out and then closing again. He smiled when he saw the soft log slide out and then curl on the grass.

Amber watched him through slitted eyelids hiding the fact that she was awake. She just let her body clean itself out, changing nothing including her breathing. She even let the watery farts out when her body needed to. She felt almost euphoric as she relaxed her bladder letting Nick see everything. She had fantasized about things like this for a long time but living it for real made the fantasies seem pretty tame.

She started moaning, acting like she was just awakening. Nick was on his knees beside her naked form. She could still see the darker piss stain on his shorts from earlier. Leaning down he kissed hard on her lips. "Oh Fuck it," he said. "I don't want you to leave," he added looking at her for some kind of reaction. He could see her fighting back the smile trying to look stern and businesslike, but he saw through it and just stared at her until the smile broke across her face.

She had her arms around him in a heartbeat and was squeezing the stuffing out of him. Inside he was as happy as she was but he had to keep up the strong outward appearance. "Do I get to sleep with you now?" she asked already knowing the answer. Nick squeezed her even tighter loving the feel of her bare breasts against his chest.

"I've wanted you sleeping with me since the storm. Actually, since the first time I saw you," Nick said.

"You mean when you caught me trying to steal from you," Amber said. Nick held her at arm's length and nodded.

"I admit I was mad as hell that anyone would have the audacity to steal from me. But when I saw what you looked like and the fact that you would let me punish you so you could protect your son, that just did it for me," Nick said.

"How did I break in so easily anyways? You're Lancer Security. This should be the hardest place to break into in the four-state area," Amber asked with a bit of sarcasm in her voice.

"Everyone around here knows better, but then you're not from around here," Nick said chuckling. "And I know a couple of smelly people that could use a shower," he added standing up and pulling Amber with him. Amber was quiet for several seconds.

"I want the rest of my punishment," she said looking down at the pile of brown on the grass. She could still see the harder lumps but the water and the softer stuff had already leveled out into the grass. "This doesn't change anything as far as that goes," she added taking a deep breath and resigning herself to what she had just said. And besides she was starting to really like getting these enemas.

CHAPTER 7

There had been another piece added to the stocks that she had gotten the second enema in. There was now a wooden T that was hip high, anchored to the frame. Amber had been wet all day, knowing this was going to be the meanest enema she had gotten so far but she found herself wanting this one even more. She was living her fantasy of being the entertainment of a handsome wealthy man. She remembered seeing the look on Nick's face when he had watched her last weekend.

She was already naked when she came down the stairs. Once again Jacob was sleeping after filling his tummy. Nick was at the sink with the water running and the huge amber bag that hung beside him took her breath away. She knew it was the huge bag that had been hanging on the end of the cabinet. Nick turned and saw her and motioned with his chin for her to make her way to the stocks. He was beside her in just a few seconds and with firm hands, he bent her over the brace.

With her head and wrists in the three indentations, Nick brought the upper part over and made sure he didn't pinch any part of her and locked it into place. She could strain her neck up to see to the sink and the cabinet. When Nick turned back toward her he had the bulging bag in his hand. There was no hiding the secretions running down the insides of her thighs. She watched his every move as he carried the huge bag and hung it from the chain hoist and raised it higher above her.

She had not noticed before but the tube coming out of the bottom of the bag was a lot longer than the hose on the other bags. Amber realized that the higher the bag, the more pressure that was forcing the enema deeper into her. Nick seemed to be enjoying having her helpless this way. Dropping to his knees behind her he pushed her feet apart. She felt her swollen lips separate and she could tell by the throbbing that her clit was swollen also.

There was no hurry for Nick as he pushed his face up into her open crotch. Her smell was strong and musky and he could feel nature working inside him. She needed to be bred again and every fiber of his being told him this was true. Closing his eyes he started licking up her soaking thigh. Closing his mouth he could savor the salty taste. Licking her slowly over her swollen clit and then back between her spread lips.

He made sure he smelled deeply as he moved his nose over her rectum followed by his tongue. Amber's eyes were closed when she felt his mouth stopped over her anus. With the flat of his tongue, Nick stroked over her tight brown star several times before the tip of his tongue started asking her to soften. Amber whimpered softly as she tipped her ass higher with her hips and started relaxing her rectum. Nick closed his eyes when he felt her hips shift and her hole soften. He was in heaven when he felt his tongue push through the tight ring.

Amber relaxed her ass even more when she felt Nick moving his tongue up inside her. She had never felt anything like this before and she knew she would be wanting to feel it again. She could feel Nick's tongue trying to push deeper making firm circles inside her. Nick kept his mouth closed tightly over her hole with his tongue probing as deep as he could push it.

Amber wanted her hole to stay loose as Nick pulled his mouth away but she felt it tighten up for just an instant before she could relax it again. Nick took a couple of minutes to strip his clothes off. Stepping behind Amber he ran the smooth head between her spread lips letting just the tip start into her cunt before he pulled back. Amber whimpered again when she felt the nozzle starting into her softened asshole. She could feel her rectum close around the balloon and waited for it to start swelling.

She didn't have to wait long before she heard the first hiss from the inflator bulb. By the third hiss, she could feel the balloon swelling just inside her rectum. Nick gave the inflator bulb nine steady but firm squeezes. Amber could feel the balloon and tightened her rectum pulling the balloon inside just a fraction of an inch more. With the balloon properly seated, she relaxed her hole again and felt the firm pull. Nick quickly gave the other inflator bulb seven hard fast squeezes. Amber sighed as she felt her ass cheeks being pulled apart by the balloon.

Amber heard the loud snap as Nick opened the clamp just a second before she felt the trapped air and then warm water. As it always did it felt pleasant with the soft pressure and the warmth she could feel spreading inside her. She knew that it wasn't going to last too long. She already knew that Nick had opened the clamp to full flow just by what she was feeling inside her stomach. Nick let the enema flow until half the bag was inside her ass. He could already see her belly hanging lower beneath her. The brace at her waist that she was leaning over would hold her if her legs became to unsteady to.

His hard cock stood out from his body at a forty-five-degree angle with a long string of pre-cum hanging from the tip. Stroking it slowly he stepped to Amber's head. She didn't hesitate a second before her warm mouth closed over the smooth head. Nick felt his knees buckle slightly from the pleasure that shot through him. He knew he was not going to last long with this kind of stimulation. Reaching for the clamp he opened it to half flow as he forced himself to pull his cock out of Amber's warm mouth.

He stepped to the side and watched the level of water in the huge latex bag slowly lower. He could see her stomach swelling slowly and hanging even lower under her. When she started dancing back and forth on her bare feet he closed the clam again. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Nick asked softly leaning over her back. There was still over a quart of water left in the bag. It took Amber a couple of seconds before she answered.

"This is my punishment for trying to steal from you. I agreed to be punished by you any way you saw fit if you didn't call the cops. You held up your end now it's time for me to hold up my end," Amber said. "The fact that I love you shouldn't change any of that. You need to make me take the rest of my enema and whatever else you need to do to me so we are even," she said. Her eyes and mouth were open wide as Nick kissed her between her shoulder blades and reached for the clamp again.

Nick opened the clamp to full flow again and Amber felt the hard surge of water being forced into her ass. Reaching over her back with his hand and reaching under her swelling belly from the side he stood on he pulled up and forward hard just above her pelvis driving the enema deeper into her colon. Her body only heaved once before the vomit flew from her mouth and splattered on the floor. Tears rolled down her cheeks and her warm piss bathed the insides of her thighs. Her tits had once again dropped their milk and steady drops fell from them to land on the concrete below her. Nick watched the last of the huge enema flow from the bag as it collapsed.

Amber's weight rested on the brace under her hips and her huge belly hung beneath her. Her words "the fact that I love you," kept running through his mind over and over again. Oh fuck, who was he kidding, he loved her too. Just plain and simple, but right now he was enjoying seeing her like this. He didn't feel bad about it and he knew he would want to do it again to her. He felt his meaness starting to rise again as he stood looking at her helplessness.

He knew Amber was in agony and under normal circumstances he would make that stop. But right now he stepped in front of her face so she could see him rub the vaseline over the head of his cock and down the shaft. He stroked it slowly as he moved around behind her. Amber felt the nozzle in her ass move and realized what he was going to do. His huge cock wasn't going into her cunt this time. Gathering her determination she forced her legs to straighten and spread her feet wide again.

She heard the hiss and felt the balloon inside her ass getting smaller. Once again the balloon didn't have a chance to shrink all the way before the pressure inside her colon forced the balloon out. Nick stood behind her as several hard lumps flew from the hole and hit his stomach. The stench only seemed to drive his mind deeper into the darkness. He wanted to hear Amber scream and he wanted to make her hurt. He needed to claim this hole as belonging to him too.

Amber threw her head back and screamed as she felt the fire driving through her asshole and into her colon. She could feel it all the way and the vomit flew from her mouth again. She could feel the hard wave of water being driven back into her guts as he body heaved again. Nick knew he wasn't going to last long when he felt the indescribable tightness and warmth from Amber's bowels. It only took four full long strokes before Nick threw his head back. "OOHH FUUUCK!" he screamed as he held himself as deep as he could as he emptied his balls.

With his lust slated he leaned over Amber's back trying to catch his breath. His nuts and his whole groin area ached. He felt Amber's asshole spit his cock out with a loud pop and then the feeling of warmth washing down over his softening cock and balls. Amber was sobbing as her body pushed out the huge enema that he had just driven back into her. With his mind clearing Nick forced himself to stand. He couldn't believe he had just done this to the woman he loved. Working quickly he unlocked the stocks and gently help Amber to stand.

She was in his arms in an instant with her arms around his neck. The steady flow from her rectum didn't stop for almost a full 2 minutes. It didn't matter to either of them as the smell reached their noses. Leaning down he kissed her softly. "I'm sorry I did that to you," He said softly starting to feel a bit of guilt. "I couldn't stop myself. I love you too and I can't believe I did that to you," he added. Amber held on tightly as she listened to him.

"This one hurt a lot, but I understand that I will need something like this from time to time," Amber said. "I understand that I need to be cleaned out and I want you to do that to me. Maybe this super big one maybe twice a year should keep me in line," she added. They stood just holding each other until Amber's body had finished pushing the remainder of the enema out. Her stomach seemed to be a bit sore from being stretched so much but the euphoric feeling was there. She helped Nick clean up stopping every once in a while to let a squirt of smelly brown water out or a watery fart.

EPILOG

Amber turned out to be a God-send for Nick. It turns out she has a good head for business. They were married in the fall of that year and Amber is now carrying Nick's daughter inside her. Nick gives Amber a good cleaning out every two weeks and she has started asking for his cock in her ass. Jacob is growing like a weed and Nick couldn't be prouder of his "Little Man".

Amber's mother broke down in tears when she saw her daughter for the first time in over a year. The two women spent the next twenty minutes apologizing to each other over and over and now Grandma is going to keep Jacob for a couple of weeks. Nick had said something about giving her a huge enema on the drive up and when she looks at her husband her rectum involuntarily tightens.