Crime and Punishment (My Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
170 Followers

Clear secretions were steadily flowing from Amber's swollen cunt. What she was feeling and the thought of that big cock being so close gave her another small orgasm. Amber's body was shaking as Nick lowered her arms and took the cuffs off. He handed her a huge fluffy towel to dry off with and to throw around herself. Nick put his own clothes back on as she dried. Back upstairs he let her dress.

"I want you back he a week from today at this same time," Nick said as he took her hand pushing a wad of money into it. "You can park your van in the lot next to the house but I'll be watching you," he said still trying to act pissed. But Amber could tell his demeanor had softened. Amber nodded as she walked out the door and to her van.

CHAPTER 3

Jacob was still sleeping softly when she quietly closed the side door of the van. He looked peaceful as he slept. Amber slid into the seat behind the wheel and opened her hand. She hadn't looked at the money until now and was surprised to find six fifty-dollar bills rolled up. Starting the van she pulled slowly out of the drive. She had enough money now to take care of her and Jacob for a couple of weeks if she decided to run. But her mind made her think things through a bit better.

She pulled the van into the gravel lot facing the house after she had gone shopping at the neighborhood Walmart. If he was going to be watching her she was going to be watching him also. She had diapers and supplies for Jacob and she had food for herself for several days. She sat on the bench/bed which ran down the wall of the van. Jacob pulled at her nipple hungrily as he fill his little tummy with mom's sweet milk.

Amber rocked her son until he was once again sleeping soundly. Looking down at him she once again affirmed in her mind that she would do whatever it took to keep him safe. And as he grew she would do her best to make him happy. Kissing his head softly she laid him back down in his bassinet. She knew she was not going to be able to live like this for long but it was all she had for now.

Looking up she could see Nick looking down from the second floor of the old house. Thinking back to the afternoon, she had never experienced anything like that before. What was it he had said? That was the small enema she had gotten. Meaning that the next enema was going to be even bigger. She had fantasized about being given an enema when she masturbated sometimes but had never known what one felt like.

The small fan did a good job of keeping the inside of the van cool but the heat gave her an excuse. She could see Nick still looking down at the van when she pulled her T-shirt over her head. She reached back and unclasped her bra and let her tits swing free. Her stomach felt good for some reason and she stood and unsnapped her jeans and pushed them down her strong slender legs along with her panties.

Her clit was hard and swollen as were the lips of her slick pussy. Taking one last look up at the window she could see Nick still looking down. She was pretty sure she could see his hand moving over his hard cock. Spreading her legs she started softly rubbing her clit. Running her fingers down between her swollen lips and then back up to the clit. Her eyes were closed now as she drifted off into her fantasy.

Laying back on the bed she pulled her knees back to her chest. She lay there as Nick walked in and hung a huge bulging bag above her head. She could see the faces of people she didn't know gathering around her to watch. Her fingers slid back over her cunt taking the slick juice down with them until they were making firm circles on her rectum.

As her mind worked Amber raised her bare feet into the air and spread them as wide as she could. She knew that the guests had a right to see everything good as Nick pushed the large nozzle into her ass. Curling the tips of her fingers she pushed firmly into her rectum knowing the guests could see the nozzle going in. She spread her asshole wider with the tips of her fingers as the wide part of the nozzle was pushed into her.

She could hear the guests taking deep breaths as her hole closed around the wide part of the nozzle pulling it in deep. Amber's hips moved as she heard the loud click of the clamp in her mind. She could feel the warm water pushing into her bowels as Nick laid his hard cock on her cheek. Turning her head slightly she could feel her mouth slide over the smooth round head. Yes, she was the entertainment for the night and she wanted Nick to be proud of her.

In her mind, she felt her stomach starting to swell as Nick started thrusting his cock into her mouth harder. He knew she was starting to get uncomfortable but she was the entertainment for the night. In her mind, she closed her warm mouth tighter around Nick's hard cock and she felt a strange pride as she heard him moan. She could feel her stomach slowly swelling and she hoped everyone could see good. In her mind, she could feel the huge wads of cum hitting the back of her throat as Nick emptied his balls.

Her climax was hard and her body shook uncontrollably. Slowly she pulled her fingers out of her tired rectum. Breathing deeply she lowered her feet remembering Nick's words. "This is the small enema" she remembered him saying. How much bigger would the next one be and the ones after that? Pulling the covers up around her shoulders she closed her eyes. She could remember the feel of her tummy slowly swelling as she fell asleep.

Nick stood looking down into the shadows inside the van. His hand slowly stroked the full length of his hard cock. He had watched Amber set her breasts free and remembered the taste of her sweet milk as he pulled it into his mouth. Jacob was a lucky baby indeed, to have one of those nipples in his mouth several times a day. He could see her as she lay back on the bed.

He started stroking harder when he saw her raise her bare feet into the air and spread them as wide as she could. He hadn't realized it before as it was the punishment he was about to deal out to her. But he saw her strong slender legs now and her pretty bare feet only added to the sight. He was glad he had good eyesight when he saw her fingers curl at her rectum and slowly push inside. He watched her face slowly turn and her mouth open. That was where his cock should be.

When he saw Amber's body start shaking he knew she was cumming. It felt right when his ass tightened and he started shooting large wads of thick white cum from the tip of his cock. He knew right away that he was going to ache from this climax, starting with his balls. His mind was confused as he watched Amber pull the covers up and roll to her side. Nick had a restless sleep that night as his mind raced. The mere fact that she would steal from him still enraged him. But the fact that she was still here waiting for the rest of her punishment said volumes about her too. He made a decision when he closed his eyes and inside he knew it was the right one.

There was a note taped to the window when Amber awoke the next morning. It nearly said breakfast on the back patio. She usually took a few minutes to relieve herself when she woke up, but this morning was a bit different. Jacob started cooing when she leaned over the second he recognized her. He needed changing and she wasted no time in doing so. Picking him up she slid the side door of the van open and stepped out.

The house was larger than she realized as she walked around the side to the back patio. The yard was large and there was a large pool with a cover over it. Nick sat under an umbrella wearing what seemed to be work clothes. Amber stopped when he looked up. His face seemed to be unreadable with neither smile nor scowl on it. Taking a deep breath she gathered her courage encouraged by the urgency from her bladder.

"Here hold him," she said as she pushed Jacob into Nick's arms. "I have to pee and would be really grateful if you told me where the bathroom was," she added pulling her arms away once she was sure Nick would take Jacob. The look on Nick's face was priceless and she chuckled. "He doesn't bite yet, bathroom"?

"Down at the end of the hall," Nick said still trying to figure out what to do with a baby. Amber slid the huge French door open and almost ran down the hall. The huge bathroom almost took her breath away when she walked in. The huge shower made her long for the feeling of the warm water. But the toilet was what she was needing at this second. Pulling her pants and panties down she barely got seated before the dam broke.

Nick seemed a bit more comfortable when Amber stepped back outside again. He had Jacob cradled in the crook of his and the baby's little hand was touching Nick's face. Amber felt the warm feeling of yearning as she took a second to watch before Nick looked up. As she took Jacob back Nick motioned with his chin to the chair across from him. She noticed the set of keys laying beside the plate as she say down.

"You can stay in the guest house until your punishment is done," Nick said lifting a large mug. Amber assumed it was coffee in the large carafe and she leaned forward to pour herself a cup. Jacob seemed to conveniently get in the way as she reached forcing her to stop. Seeing her dilemma Nick poured the coffee for her.

"Thank you," she said as she watched Nick take the coverings off the serving trays. The smell of crisp bacon and scrambled eggs made her mouth water but Jacob was hungry too. The feel of him touching her breast and trying to find her nipple sent a warm feeling through her. She smiled at Nick as she pulled her shirt and bra up so she could feed Jacob. She heard Nick's short breath as her nipple came into view seconds before it disappeared into Jacob's mouth.

"Are you hungry?" Nick asked as he stood and took her plate. Smiling she nodded and watched as he laid several strips of crisp bacon and a mound of scrambled eggs on her plate. It had been a while since she had a meal like this and she savored every bite. Jacob was hungry this morning too and she didn't even try to cover herself as she placed her other nipple to the baby's lips. Once again she felt the rush as his mouth closed on it.

"You're going to give me another enema next week aren't you?" Amber asked picking her coffee mug up. Nick only nodded. "I'm sorry for trying to steal from you and I know that trying to take care of Jacob is no excuse for it," she said. "And thank you for not calling the police. They would have taken Jacob away from me and I don't think I could bear that. "I'll take the punishment I deserve and please don't back off from what you were going to do to me," she said remembering the feel of the warm water being forced into her bowels.

"You have three more coming the way I figure it," Nick said. "The last two you are not going to like at all," he said. Amber felt the wetness between her legs.

"Don't hold back," she said. "I deserve everything and I won't fight at all," Amber said looking down and trying to convey how sorry she was. Nick smiled inside because he had seen the little shutter from her body. "You seem to know what you are doing with them. How come you know so much about them?" Amber asked looking back a Nick. Nick drew a deep breath and Amber was starting to think maybe she had gone someplace she shouldn't have gone.

"I used to be married to a kinda health nut. She used to love it when I would give them to her. She kept wanting larger and harsher ones and I would keep giving her what she wanted. So I learned a lot about them," Nick said. There was a dark scowl on his face now like remembering back had brought up some bitter memories. It only lasted a few seconds and it was replaced with a slight smile.

The next few days seemed to fly by with Amber and Jacob settling into the guest house. It was nice to sleep in a real bed again and Jacob seemed to like his new surroundings too. Nick seemed to be gone several hours every day and came home around dark. He seemed to be pleasant enough when he talked with her and she could tell he wanted to know how she had come to be in the situation she was in.

"So how did you get into this situation?" Nick finally asked on Sunday morning while he shared breakfast with Amber. He seemed to be a fairly good cook as far as breakfast went Amber noticed. Amber was quiet for a few seconds and it was now Nick's turn to feel uncomfortable.

"I went to a party one night with a girl I thought was my friend. She went ahead of me and told me she was going to get us some wine. She gave me the wine and I drank it. And that is pretty much all I remember. The next morning she sent me some pics of me tied over the back of a chair and cum dripping out of me. There were several of them meaning that several guys had used me," Amber said softly.

"Some friend," Nick said feeling for the young woman. Amber nodded in agreement.

"Two months later I found out I was pregnant and I couldn't tell my mom who the father was. The look on her face told me all I needed to know so I left that night and I have been doing what I needed to take care of myself and Jacob after he was born but this time I got caught," she said. "And thanks again for not calling the cops," she added looking at Nick.

Wednesday morning Nick didn't go to work. Amber knew it had been a week since her first punishment and this afternoon she was going to get punished again. She could feel the wetness forming between her legs already when she stepped into the shower. She took close care when she shaved her pussy. Sitting in the corner of the shower she spread her legs and pulled them back over her head. Feeling carefully she shaved the fine blonde hair between her asscheeks and around her anus as close as she could get.

It was 1:00 when she laid Jacob in his carrier to sleep. Quietly she closed the door and made her way to the back door. Nick was already waiting for her when she walked into the dining room. He had a stern look on his face and it sent a shiver through Amber's body. She felt her heart quicken remembering her first punishment and Nick saying that she had gotten the small one. "Round two," she said as she pulled her T-shirt over her head.

She heard a soft intake of breath from Nick as her bare breasts swung free. Smiling inside she unsnapped her blue-jean shorts and slid them down over her hips along with her panties. Nick pointed with his chin and she walked through the door and started down the stairs. The basement level was as she remembered except when she walked into the next room. The chain hoist was still there but now below it was a set of wooden stocks.

They sat on a sturdy wooden frame and the top half stood vertical. There were half-moon dips in the bottom part corresponding with the dips in the upper piece. Amber knew right away what it was and knew that in a few seconds, her head and hands would be helpless when Nick brought the top part down and locked it. She would be bent over at the waist and her punishment would start. Taking a deep breath she stepped forward and lay her head in the center dip and her hands in the smaller ones on each side.

Nick was careful as he closed the stocks making sure everything was as it should be before he locked them. He was gone for a couple of minutes before he was standing beside her with the thin rod in his hand again. "I hate fucking thieves!" he said as he swung the rod through the air. A split second later Amber's ass cheeks exploded with stinging pain. He brought the rod down nine more times. Amber squealed and jumped around on her bare feet but every swing landed square. She was sobbing and once again the tears and snot dripped from her nose.

Nick made sure she could see as he walked back from the huge sink with the huge blue rubber bag. He carried it by a steel S hook and in his other hand she saw the nozzle and the tube of K-Y Jelly. Amber knew right away that this bag was larger than the one he used before. The nozzle seemed to have two balloons with a narrow space between them. Hanging the bag from the chain hoist he looped the nozzle back over the S hook. She heard the snap of the cap as Nick opened the jelly and a couple of seconds later she could feel the slick jelly being spread over her tight rectum.

Nick wasted no time starting to push the nozzle into her helpless ass. Amber tried to relax her ass when she felt it starting to yield to the steady pressure. She could feel the nozzle sliding in and gave a soft sigh when her asshole close around the balloon. She couldn't see what was going on but she could feel the nozzle moving in her ass. She heard the hisses but felt nothing until the third one. Now she could feel the balloon swelling inside her ass just inside her anus. It grew in size every time she heard the hiss.

Amber's mind was flying trying to figure out what was going on. It wasn't until the ninth hiss and she had started whimpering that Nick had stopped. The hard pull on the nozzle had taken her by surprise and it was starting to dawn on her what the nozzle did. She could feel her ass cheeks starting to spread by the fifth hiss but there were two more that followed spreading her ass cheeks even wider. She now understood that her asshole was sealed and just to prove to herself she was right she tried to shit the nozzle out.

She strained and pushed hard but the nozzle was in her until Nick decided to deflate it. She heard the snap of the clamp just a second before she felt the warmth inside. The pressure just inside her anus was growing fast. "OH SHIT!" was out of her mouth in an instant. She could hear Nick chuckling as he moved to the chair and kicked his boots off. She heard the jingle of his belt buckle as he slid his jeans down over his lean hips.

Amber could do nothing as the pressure grew. Her right foot was off the ground as her body tried to deal with what was happening inside her ass. She was about to start begging Nick to stop the enema when the pressure was suddenly gone. Now she felt steady pressure and could feel the warmth moving deeper into her bowels. Nick let the enema run at full flow and Amber could hear him stroking his cock again as he stood to the side.

"Damn it, Sir, don't waste it this!" remembering the size of his hard cock the last time. She had wondered what the huge smooth head would feel like in her mouth and what he would taste like. Looking desperately at him she opened her mouth as invitingly as she could. She knew she had dropped her milk again and that her nipples were dripping non-stop. She could still feel her stomach swelling as it took the last of the huge load that had been in the bag.

She found herself wanting the punishment now. The cramps rolled through her bowels in waves but she was starting to relish them. She had also discovered that she could relax her rectum and that the nozzle would hold it all inside her. Nick stepped in front of her. His huge cock leaked pre-cum from the smooth head. Amber breathed deeply as he brought it to her lips. First the tip of her tongue and feeling the thin string of semen landing on it.

"Oh, My God!" Amber thought as she closed her warm mouth around the firm head. How many times had she climaxed thinking of this scenario? She could feel her swollen belly hanging below her as Nick started gently pushing into her mouth. The feel of the huge cock slowly going deeper into her mouth sent her to a darker side in her mind. She wanted to be Nick's entertainment and she wanted his pending climax to be so intense for him that he might want to keep her.

She could feel the cock slowly going deeper into her mouth with every stroke. Nick held the back of her head and was slowly fucking her mouth. She felt one of his hands leave and heard the hiss. The balloon inside her ass was getting smaller and she knew that Nick wanted to see her shit again. In the dark place in Amber's mind, she knew this was right. Nick had the right to see how well his enema worked on her. In her mind, she knew he would know by the amount of shit it brought out of her.

Astro1544
Astro1544
170 Followers