Crime and Punishment (My Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber felt Nick's tongue leave her rectum just a split second before his mouth closed over her cunt. She could feel the vacuum for just a couple of seconds before he stood. Reaching above her he took the nozzle down and brought it to her asshole. She had not seen him put ant lubrication on the nozzle but it was sliding into her anus without any problems. She was actually starting to like the feeling of the inflated nozzle in her ass.

She heard the hiss of the inflator bulb the second her ass closed around it. She could feel it steadily getting bigger with each hiss. She counted nine before he stopped and pulled firmly on the nozzle. The balloon between her ass cheeks spread them even farther and she could feel the pull on the balloon inside. With a loud snap, Nick opened the clamp holding the huge enema back. Amber felt the sudden pressure and felt her legs tighten when the warm water hit her bowels. The cramps were next but her body fought through them.

Amber could tell that Nick had opened the clamp to full flow. She could see him slowly stroking his hard cock as he watched the size of the massive bag getting smaller as the enema found a new home in Amber's colon. Reaching up he closed the clamp down slowing the flow and allowing her body time to adjust. The long string of pre-cum hanging from the tip drove Amber's mind over the brink.

"Breed me," she said softly not sure if she had spoken the words or only thought them in her mind. Nick suddenly had a smile on his face so she knew then she had actually said it. The bag was over half-empty when Nick reached up and closed the clamp. Leaning over her, he placed his hand on the edge of the bench beside her head. Seconds later she felt the smooth head of his cock laying between the spread lips of her slick pussy. She couldn't help the steady flow of white cream that flowed from her and around the balloon holding her ass cheeks apart.

She felt the firm pressure first as the smooth head started to advance into her. She could feel the resistance as his cock fought for room and Amber could feel Nick starting to back off not wanting to hurt her there. "No. Push harder," she whimpered almost desperate. "I need you to breed me. I know you probably don't want that but I need to feel it. Something inside is telling me this is what should be. And I want the rest of my enema too," she added looking up into his eyes.

Nick felt his cock throb as she spoke. Oh yes, he wanted to be as deep inside her as he could get and he felt the need just as deeply as she was feeling it. His mind was racing as he started understanding what she had just told him. She had just told him that she was his woman if he wanted her. Lowering his face down to hers he softly kissed her and felt her kissing him back hard. Reaching beneath the bench he searched for her hands. Finding them he pinched the buckle and freed her hands.

Her hands were around his neck in an instant pulling his lips down hard on her own. He felt her strong legs pulling on the poles trying to get him to start into her cunt. With a deep moan, Nick forced Amber's hips back down on the bench. He felt himself pushing hard until the balloon inside her ass yielded room for him. He found himself in a warm wet tight glove and he only wanted to be inside her deeper. The tunnel was warm and slick and tighter than any hole his cock had ever been in.

Nick slowly started moving his hips making his cock start a slow in-and-out motion. Was it his imagination or was Amber getting warmer inside? The white cream started making the strokes easier due to the slickness and now Nick knew what was meant by a woman being in heat. Nick could hear and feel Amber's breath next to his ear as she held him tightly. "I want the rest of my enema," she whispered. "I want you to be proud of me. I'm sorry that I tried to steal from you and I want you to finish the rest of my punishments," she added softly.

Nick thought it might be her state of arousal talking but he reached for the clamp. The second Amber threw her head back, Nick knew the enema was flowing again and he closed the clamp a few clicks. He started noticing what he was feeling inside her. He could feel the enema moving in her colon through the thin skin separating her ass and cunt. Nick could feel his climax rising and could tell Amber was getting close too.

With just a bit of mean inside, Nick reached for the clamp and opened it full flow. The fast rush of agonizing pain drove Amber over the edge. Nick felt her body contract and her cunt closed down tighter on his cock. That drove him over the edge as he bottomed one last time and held as his balls pumped their full load into her cervix. Amber had never experienced a simultaneous orgasm with a man before in her life. She still held Nick tightly to her breasts and for the first time, they seemed to notice the sticky wetness between them.

Amber's breasts had dropped their milk again and a steady flow trickled from each nipple. Nick was just pushing himself up off of her when she turned ashen and she turned her face to vomit off to the side. The bag still held a cup of water and Nick watched as the bag became flat. Amber heaved two more times as the huge enema touched trigger points deep in her guts. Her hard swollen belly made Nick smile inside and her tight slick cunt spitting the tip of his cock out seemed to top the moment off.

Nick took his time deflating the nozzle being lost in Amber's soft whimpers as he worked. First, he deflated the balloon between her ass cheeks trying to tease her before he allowed her any relief. The second the balloon inside her ass was small enough the pressure of the massive enema forced the nozzle out while it was still partially inflated. Nick stood to the side holding the nozzle in his hand, watching Amber's rectum.

After the first small squirt of smelly brown water followed the nozzle out, Amber's rectum seemed to be frozen. She was looking at Nick with desperation in her eyes not knowing what was happening and why she couldn't shit. Nick smiled as he stepped closer and reached down with his hand. Savoring the moment he brutally shoved two fingers up Amber's tight asshole. He was spreading his fingers as he brutally fucked her ass. That did the trick.

A long hard stream of brown smelly water mixed with several lumps and a soft brown log flew several feet to splatter on the concrete floor. Amber breathed a sigh of relief when she felt the pressure dissipating. It was a full two minutes before there was a short break from the steady stream that was exiting her asshole. Nick seemed to enjoy watching everything coming out of her and the smell didn't seem to have any effect on his entertainment. Amber could see his semi-erect cock jumping every now and then.

Nick released Amber's legs once the show was over. He suggested that she walk around for a few minutes while he started washing down the floor with the hose. After a couple of minutes, Amber felt a sharp cramp that started high in her colon. She could follow it as it made its way down to her rectum. Stopping she squatted slightly so Nick could see everything and let out a long burst of reddish water. The smell was even worse than when she had first started to empty.

CHAPTER 6

Things were pretty much back to normal a week after the big storms. Jacob was a happy baby boy getting one of his mom's nipples every few hours. Amber felt safe here, with Nick providing everything that she and her son needed. But she knew that Wednesday would be her last punishment. This was going to come to an end but she was proud of herself for sticking to the agreement. Nick seemed to be a bit distant as the weekend approached.

She pretty much had the run of the house now and she found she loved taking care of Nick. It turned out she was a pretty good cook and she could see the pleasure in Nick's face as he ate. She loved relieving his stress with her mouth when she saw things were starting to get to him. She had called her mom two more times and was wanting to see her now. The conversations always ended with both of them in tears about what had happened.

Saturday morning Amber was awake early. As she lay there in bed listening to the soft steady breathing of her son she started drifting back over the last couple of weeks. Her little fantasies had turned into reality. She could feel her clit starting to get hard as she thought about that nozzle inflated in her ass. Her fingers made soft circles as she remembered the feeling of her bowels being forced to expand to take a load of soapy water being forced into them.

Her orgasm was fast in arriving and she could hear Jacob starting to stir as she quietly came down from the sexual high. She knew what she wanted to do this afternoon and with a smile on her face, she climbed out of bed. She could tell right away that Jacob desperately needed changing and that he was hungry. She felt the warm rush again when his small mouth closed on her nipple.

She made a large breakfast this morning for Nick. The closed eyes and the slight smile on his face, when he tasted the first mouthful of French Toast, was all the compliment Amber needed. The day was going to be pleasant as the temperature was going to be in the high 70s. Nick loved to lounge by the pool on Saturdays and just enjoy his success.

Just a little after 1:00 Amber slipped into the basement. Walking to the huge oak cabinet she opened the doors. The smell of rubber was instantly in her nose. On the right side were five rubber bags hanging from metal hooks. On the far left side hung the smaller of the five and moving right the bags got larger in size. Amber recognized all of the bags except for the smallest one and the big behemoth that hung on the right side.

Now she understood the increased size each week as she was punished. He hadn't used the smallest on her and he hadn't gotten the largest one yet. She felt her rectum tighten involuntarily realizing the one he was going to use on her for her last enema. Thinking of that made her heart sink, knowing that it would be all over with. But she still had a couple of days and she was determined she was going to make the best of it.

Taking the blue bag that he had used on her the second time she turned on the water in the sink. Laying the bag next to the sink she returned to the cabinet and took out one of the inflating nozzles that Nick had used in her. The large blue bottle caught her eye and she reached for it. Dr. Bonner Castile's Soap was across the side of the quart-size bottle. Looking down on a lower shelf she saw a large gallon jar. Glycerin was written across the side and she pulled it out also.

Amber worked quickly as she filled the bag to half full and hung it on the handle. Picking up the bottle of Dr. Bonner she snapped the cap open and gave a long squirt into the open top of the bag. As she was about to set the bottle down she thought better of it and popped the top open again. She gave another long squirt into the bag and then closed the cap and sat it down. She was sure now that she had enough soap in it and reached for the jug of glycerin.

Opening the jug she held it over the open top of the bag and poured until she thought she had at least a cup of the liquid in the bag. Finding the plastic cup that Nick must use she finished filling the bag to the top pouring gently so as not to make it all foamy. Picking up the nozzle she was about to push it onto the black connector but she stopped to study it. It took her only a couple of seconds to figure out it was a one-way check valve. Smiling she carried the heavy bag to the chain hoist and reaching as high as she could hung it by the steel S-hook.

Amber's cunt was wet as she stripped herself naked. Her nipples were hard showing drops of white milk as they swung. She looked into the cabinet again and found the K-Y jelly to lube the nozzle and her asshole with. The steel handcuffs caught her eye just as she was turning. Her mind was working fast as she studied how the cuffs worked. Walking to the hanging bag she popped open the cap and squeezed a fair amount of jelly on the nozzle and spread it making sure she got between the flutes. With the remainder, she spread it over her asshole and even pushed her finger inside.

Bending over at her hips she spread her feet. She pushed firmly when she found her anus starting the nozzle in. Pushing out like she was trying to have a bowel movement, she sighed when she felt the balloon slide inside her. Gripping one of the bulbs she squeezed and felt the balloon between her cheeks start to swell. Quickly grabbing the other bulb she squeezed firmly. On the second squeeze, she felt the balloon inside start to swell. Seven more firm squeezes and then the firm pull.

She had come to love the feeling of her ass cheeks being spread by the outside balloon and feeling the tug on the balloon inside her rectum. Picking up the cuffs she locked one around her wrist leaving her other hand free for the time being. Gently dropping to her knees Amber opened the clamp about halfway. The warm water felt good going in and she reached back between her legs and gave her clit a couple of soft circles.

She had to grab for the clamp once when a wave of harsh cramps rolled in her stomach giving her the desperate need to shit. She had noticed the cramps and the pain from the enema seemed to be a bit harsher than the enemas Nick had given her. But in her mind, she chalked it up to being super excited about what she was doing. She was taking really deep breaths and fighting to make her stomach relax as the last pint of water flowed from the bag.

Hearing the air being sucked in she closed the clamp and pulled the tube apart leaving the check valve in the nozzle. Now she was free of the bag and could move where she wished without having to take the bag with her. Standing she reached her hands behind her back and locked the cuff around her free hand. She had rendered herself helpless and now Nick would be the only one who could deflate the nozzle. The clear secretions running down the inside of her bare thighs had almost reached her knees.

The wave of hard cramps stopped her halfway up the stairs. She was breathing deeply trying to gain control again when she felt her stomach tighten suddenly. There was nothing she could do as she started pushing feeling her rectum trying to open wide enough to let everything out. She felt her eyes watering as her ass pulled the nozzle back in fully and closed around it again. She knew then that she had put too much soap and glycerin in the water.

Jacob was still sleeping as she turned around and felt with her hands for the door handle. Quietly she opened the door and stepped through and gently closed it behind her. Nick was laying back in one of the lounges under the huge umbrella. The baby monitor sat on the table next to him along with a can of beer. "Nick," Amber said trying to get his attention. "Nick!" she said louder seeing him open his eyes and turn his head to look at her.

His eyes studied her for s few seconds when she found herself needing to push again. He started smiling when he saw her desperation as she strained. He also saw the wet slickness on the inside of her thighs. He could feel his cock getting harder knowing that she had done this to herself. Seeing that she couldn't push the nozzle out told him that she had inflated it enough and he could feel just a bit of mean starting to come through. Amber saw the wickedness in his eyes and she started to smile.

"I think I put too much soap and glycerin in," Amber said as she walked closer to Nick. She could see that it was having the effect on him that she was hoping for. "I can't reach the bulbs to deflate the nozzle," She added feeling a wave of cramps starting to move through her. Nick smiled more when he saw her face grimace with growing discomfort. The mean was coming through more knowing that she would be fine once the enema was out of her.

"And what do you want me to do about that?" Nick asked already knowing how it was going to play out.

"I need you to deflate it," she said in a soft helpless voice turning so her ass was toward him. The chuckle that came from him almost made her cum on the spot. Instead of reaching for the bulbs, she felt his hand in the middle of her back pushing her over at the waist. Amber knew he wanted to see the nozzle in her ass and to see how wet and swollen her twat was. She found she couldn't help herself as she spread her feet wider apart wanting to give him the view she was now thinking her man deserved. "Her man," yeah, right Amber thought to herself. He probably couldn't wait to be rid of her.

"Well, we have just a bit of a problem," he said as he turned her around by her arm. "It seems you gave me this thing and I'm not deflating that nozzle until you take care of this," Nick said pushing the front of his shorts down and pushing his huge cock straight into the air. Amber could already see the clear pre-cum starting to ooze from the tip. They both heard the loud rumble from Amber's stomach as the enema worked inside her doing what it was supposed to do.

Amber raised her leg to step over the lounge chair. Nick's hands were around her waist instantly holding her while she placed her foot on the other side. She could feel the lips of her cunt spread open as she looked down at Nick. She knew Nick could smell her arousal, hell she could smell herself. She could feel Nick raising his hips trying the get the string of clear mucus on the head of his cock. She threw her head back and screamed as the enema forced her to push again.

Nick Timed it perfectly as he pulled her down by her waist and thrust up hard at the same time. Amber came down hard as Nick drove his hips up. The blazing fire and agony that tore through Amber's cunt and asshole was epic. There was no stopping what was happening as Amber screamed again feeling Nick's hard cock plowing up her cunt. She lost control of her bladder at the same time she blacked out.

Nick held her still form tightly to his chest breathing deeply not wanting to move. Her warm piss washed down over his full balls and it was everything he could do to keep from moving. He listened to her breathing for almost a full minute. "You had better breed me again," she said almost in a whisper against his neck. "Use me, I'm here for your entertainment. Make it hurt so I learn my lesson," she whispered hoarsely trying to get his meanness to surface again. With that, she found purchase with her knees on each side of the lounge.

Nick could feel the tight warm wetness as Amber raised her hips. Starting slowly their rhythm soon became one with a slow but steady movement. When Amber raised her chest and offered her dripping nipple to Nick he thought he had died and gone to heaven. Her milk was warm and sweet and Nick savored the steady stream into his mouth as he suckled. Amber's head was back and he could feel her hard swollen belly under his hands as they moved.

Amber felt the urge inside her bowels coming on fast. Dropping down hard so she made sure Nick was as deep inside her as he could be she pulled her nipple from his mouth. Dropping her breasts down hard on his chest she put her arms around him lounge chair and all. Nick could feel her stomach tightening, squeezing his cock even tighter. His Arms were around her and he held her tightly to him.

Amber moved her hips in short jabs and she could feel Nick moving the same way. Her climax was hard and fast and she felt Nick jab one more time as hard as he could. She felt his cock swell even more as he started pumping his semen into her. This was twice now she had cum with this man she was thinking when she felt the black start enveloping her again.

Nick felt Amber's body go limp as he pumped one last wad of semen into her. He held her tight and could feel her warm breath on his neck. With his hand, he reached down between her ass cheeks. His fingers worked their way under the balloon sliding on the lubricant. He could feel her tight rectum slightly cone out as the nozzle pushed from inside her.