All Comments on 'Crimson Pt. 05'

by AssassinWolf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting timeline. I hadn't kept up on your stories after the switch from the MC to Santo Diablo. I never think to look in the novels area. Cool that your stories have connections even if currently unreleased.

>The situation with his family, as currently configured, looks to require a larger living arrangement with everyone living under one roof. It could be possible with even a simple two bedroom place. A small room for Peter next to James' bedroom with the ladies. A three person sized bed of course. Peter could still overhear their activity if not allowed to view directly.

>But that aspect may be unnecessary now. Peter did seem to relish the idea of completely releasing Jordan to James, he just didn't want to be left 'alone' in the world so to speak afterwards. With his guidance needs met he may not even need the voyeuristic emasculation. Just tasks to be completed to James' satisfaction. If that turns out to be the case, I wonder if he'll end up just living in the office area of the casino? Doing his assigned duties resulting in accolades or punishments daily may make him happy.

>If Brenda accepts Jordan as her sister submissive/wife to James they could have their own ceremonial divorce of Peter and Jordan followed by a wedding of James, Brenda and Jordan. Peter and Jordan officially divorce, papers signed, notarized and recorded by the state. Jordan removes the ring from her finger as well as the one from his.

>Maybe a jeweler is a part of Crimson? The rings could be cut and run through piercings in Peter's frenum and perineum that could be used as his chastity mechanism. If its decided to be permanent, the rings are looped together before being rejoined into complete rings. Otherwise they can be rejoined and then connected with a small lock allowing release as necessary. Giving a much easier cleaned chastity condition. If the lock is used, Jordan could always be the key holder since James would assign her when orgasms were allowed and for daily checks of his shaving smoothness. With permanent rings or even not unlocking she could still milk Peter's prostate with an anal toy/vibrator to relieve/reward him as directed by James. Then make him consume his mess.

>An aspect Reggie never considered seems obvious with Peter's inclusion as a Crimson employee/property. He could try expanding Crimson into accepting rich dominant women members or start a new related organization serving that community. Peter might be a good enticement to a first lead lady member. Start the ball rolling. Then the organization could 'recruit' suitable males for submission to the Lady members and repaying their debts to society that way. (just an idea)

>Another idea since smoothness is preferred, after a period of time once it is certain the training is ingrained, outstanding examples of the women could be allowed permanent laser hair removal. Then they are always perfectly smooth so the check is merely a pleasant formality from then on. 😁

>I look forward to more of this story, great work as always AssassinWolf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great. Loving the story. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, looking forward to more!

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!!!

Congratulations and thank you for some of the most interesting and enjoyable tales that I have encountered in this website. Please continue to further entertain us with additional chapters

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

That timeline is very handy, thank you very much for that it helps.

Great story

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAssassinWolf@AssassinWolf
You've probably noticed a slowdown in my writing. I've been busy standing up my Subscribestar and writing some commissions. My stories are now on my page, which you can access by following this link: https://subscribestar.adult/assassin-wolf I will continue to post new c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Crimson Pt. 04 Previous Part
Crimson Series Info