All Comments on 'Crimson Reborn Ch. 13'

by Quixerotic1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BitcoinetteBitcoinettealmost 4 years ago

Intriguing entry in the milk series.

RedPandaSevenRedPandaSevenalmost 4 years ago

Love the tease of Helen and family at the start of the story with a definitely more to be told with Malcolm not being an active participant. Fingers crossed we get a great transformation out of him (personally I think Helen should get "twins" Nick and Malcolm to fuck her new form) otherwise loved the installment and how Lucy learned from past Crimson mistakes. Lowell's punishment seemed so fitting given the hints at his darker side and perfectly placed in Bethany's garden. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
An amazing new entry to the series

It does suck that have to just snap the kids away as felt like that was the easy way, but since on literotica and can not even do something like age them up eh what are you gonna do, sometimes have to take the easy way out. Either way though hot to see fuckplants become more and more popular.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuixerotic1@Quixerotic1
I have always enjoyed a particular type of erotica, the kind that focuses on our own base desires overcoming our sense of reason or decorum. Through fantasy or far flung science, my characters explore their sexuality's limits, often with transformative results. For everyth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES