Crimson Reborn Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hang on, what are you doing?"

"It's a hands free show, Lowell. Don't worry, you'll get your moment of bliss."

Oliver and Alice moved over to the padded stage. Like her mistress, Alice eagerly popped her swollen tits out of her blouse. Oliver actually held more of Lowell's attention though. He'd known the bartender for a few years. Oliver was supposed to be a scrawny kid with bad hair, yet as he pulled off the shirt and pants, Lowell thought he looked more like an underwear model. When the band of his boxers came down, Lowell actually gasped in awe and shame. He'd never seen a cock so big in real life. He suddenly had no desire for his own to be brought out.

Alice didn't like being outshone by her beau. She wriggled out of her tight black pants, letting her ass sway for Lowell's entertainment. She made sure her cheeks pulled apart when she took off the red lace underwear, giving him a full view of her asshole and pussy. Alice liked it in her ass the most, so she hoped Lowell kept that idea in his head. Neither of the demonically transformed couple wanted to keep their human glamour up, but their mistress had been very explicit. Alice could live without having both Oliver's cock and tail shoved in her pussy, but only if it meant getting all of Oliver's cock in her ass.

Lucy moved back in front of Lowell. Working quickly, she unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. His small cock popped out, straining for attention. With their deal struck, her influence gave him a little taste of the potency Oliver and the other cock wielders wallowed in constantly. Lucy left him straining in the cool air as she took her seat beside him. "You cum with Oliver does. Not until. Go on, get them started. Tell them what to do."

Lowell had no idea what to say. The most beautiful woman he'd ever seen sat beside him clad in the waist down in a red latex suit and gloves while her tits rested in plain view. In front of him, another pair of gorgeous people stood naked and waiting for his instruction. "Kiss her?"

With a playful snarl, Oliver brought Alice to his lips. Their tongues dueled in their mouths. So long as their mistress couldn't see, they saw no reason to keep the glamour up. Behind their lips, demonic tongues writhed against one another as they waited for the next order.

"Touch her," Lowell said, finally finding some kind of inspiration. He pulled against his restraints, but they wouldn't budge. Oliver's hands moved over Alice's hips slowly. "No, her tits, grab her tits." Oliver obliged, hands moving quickly up to Alice's fat breasts, squeezing the soft flesh and flicking his thumb over her nipples. She tittered and moaned into his mouth. "Ain't you going to touch me?" Lowell asked Lucy.

"Like I said, when Oliver cums, you do. So you have to make him cum."

Lowell grumbled in frustration. His dick ached for something to rub against or touch. He kept his eyes on Oliver's hands, slowly pushing and pulling on that delicious milky flesh. "Suck her nipples."

Oliver smiled. He bent his head down and drew Alice's left nipple into his mouth, tongue dancing across the sensitive flesh. A thick stream of delicious milk flowed into Oliver's mouth, making his cock even harder. It took an amazing restraint for him not to throw Alice down and fuck her savagely, but he relied on his mistress and her delightful song to keep him compliant. Alice's hand moved down his back, gently stroking his rippling muscle.

Lowell grunted. This wasn't enough. He'd made a deal to torture himself. He wanted to be the one sucking Alice's tits, not watching this big dicked fool do it. "Put her on the ground and fuck her, slowly."

With quick strength, Oliver lifted Alice up and dropped her on her back. He hovered over her as his cock pushed against her pussy lips. Agonizingly slowly, he slipped his cock into her. Alice quivered and gasped, still surprised after fucking Oliver a hundred times at how much he could fill her up. Inch after inch spread her tight pussy open, but Lowell could barely see. He strained harder against his bonds, trying not only to free his hands, but move around for a better view. The ropes cut into his flesh, and he hissed in frustration. Oliver kept at his task, moving slowly in and out of his lover. His hands moved down her thighs to squeeze the sides of her ass. Considering Lowell's previous order to still stand, he lowered his mouth to her other breasts and sucked, amused by the slightly different taste of Alice's other breast's milk.

"Gah, fucking hell. Enough of this lovey shit. Choke her while you fuck her senseless."

Oliver's eyes flicked momentarily to Lowell. This time, Lowell was certain they were as black as night. The young man's muscular arm shot forward and grabbed Alice's throat. She laughed, husky and deep, before Oliver's hand squeezed. Her eyes rolled to the side with a gleeful smile as Oliver started slamming into her. The wet sound of skin slapping skin filled the air. Alice moved her leg up, giving Lowell the view he wanted. He could see each inch of Oliver's cock sliding into Alice's juicy pussy. Her hands grabbed Oliver's forearm, urging him to put more pressure on her throat. She had no idea if she could even pass out so long as her mistress wanted her conscious. The rutting couple stole a look at Lucy. Other than lightly toying with her nipples, their mistress only observed, keeping more of a watch over Lowell than them.

With every command, Lowell's frustration grew. He wanted to feel her. The inside of her pussy, the grip on her neck, her hands clawing at his arm. He wanted her to look up at him with pure trust and adoration as he held her life in his hands. But he was tied to an unmovable chair, cock vainly leaking precum. And she wouldn't look at him like that anyway. She would look at him with hate and revulsion. "Flip her over. Stick it in her ass. Make her cum. Cum on her ass!" He wanted to stop or slow down, but the frustration was driving him insane.

Oliver released her throat. Alice took a theatrical gasp of air before rolling over and sticking her butt up to rub against Oliver's gargantuan cock. He let it slide between her bubbled cheeks for a few minutes before holding it in place. It popped past her asshole with ease, sliding into her bowels as her asshole squeezed his length. Orders from their mistress aside, Alice's arousal eventually won out over her magic. Milk oozed out of her tits and splotches of her true color showed on her body. Lowell didn't notice though. He seemed on the verge of having a seizure.

Oliver gave her Alice's ass hard swats as she humped back against his engorged cock. He let her set her own pace as she rubbed her pussy in time with the throbbing cock in her ass. Oliver loved watching her get closer to orgasm. He'd become so in tune with her body that he could sense the tensing of a single muscle or the meaning behind the different pitches of her quiet moans. When she came, her whole body tensed. She shoved her fingers into her pussy while her ass squeezed his cock. He remain lodged inside of her until she unclenched. His cock slid out and flopped between her cheeks. He looked to his mistress who nodded. Oliver pushed Alice's ass together and let his cock slide between the soft mounds for three strokes before his cum sprayed out, splashing on her ass and back.

Drool oozed from the corner of Lowell's mouth. His eyes bugged forward as the ropes around his hands cut deep into his flesh. His hips bucked involuntarily in time with the spurts from Oliver's cock. Lucy reached over to him, took hold of his small cock, and squeezed. With a pathetic grunt, his seed spilled out in one big gush, wetting his pants and creating a puddle underneath him. Lowell slumped in the chair, finally relieved of the maddening pressure inside of him. As his senses returned, shame flooded through him, more potent than any he'd ever experienced before.

"Now then," Lucy said, pulling her top back up. "Shall we go finish our business?"

***

Lowell hung his head for the ride out to the Garden. He pretended to read the contract in his lap, but mostly he wanted to keep his eyes away from the others in the car. Alice drove while Lucy rode beside her. Oliver lounged on the opposite side of the rear seat from Lowell. Occasionally, Lowell stole a glance over at the rod shoved down Oliver's pant leg. He didn't want to act like a scalded dog. Lowell wanted to shout and rave and rebel against the whole notion of the situation, but he couldn't find it in himself to do it. He wanted to finish the bargain, take the money, and get the hell away from this cadre of weirdos.

He'd seen Bethany's family farm several times over the years. It had always been a dusty patch of land with little on it other than hardship. As they passed through the small gateway of pines and oaks, he saw a sprawling, lush garden of every plant he could think. Roses, vegetables, various cultivated ferns, small saplings. It amazed him, but his attention quickly went to the strange, greenish figures moving among the leaves and fronds. They were women, as gorgeous and shapely as Alice, but they looked green. Lowell was certain he was losing his mind until they got out of the car and walked to a small wood table where Bethany herself sat, completely naked in the sun.

"You look divine," Lucy said. "Really pulling off the whole Mother Gaia vibe."

Bethany smiled, stirring from her seat. Tendrils of ivy interwove with her hair. Dark green lips smiled as her emerald eyes raked over Lowell and his escort. "You're a little early, Mistress."

"Surprisingly, he lasted less than we thought he would. Oliver and Alice did put on a good show, though." Lucy turned to look at Lowell. "How are you holding up, Mr. Cammack?"

He looked down at his feet, trying to put the thoughts of Bethany's massive, green breasts out of his head. "I don't need any more sex stuff. It's a nice costume, but I'll soon as sign the papers and take the money."

"He still doesn't know?" Bethany asked.

"People see us for what we are when they are ready to accept alternate possibilities. I'm not sure he's capable of that. His mind would snap before he could admit to not understanding something. Humphrey? Bring the case. Let's be done with it."

Lowell looked toward the sound of movement. From out of the ivy covered house, a beast emerged. It wore a hog's head and walked on cloven feet wearing a sort of kilt. Still, the thing's eyes looked eerily familiar. "Bossman," the monster growled as it tossed a case onto the table. Its mouth hung open as a long tongue unconsciously licked at one of its tusks. He looked at Alice and Oliver, "What's with the outfits?"

"He still thinks this is all normal," Oliver answered. "Probably thinks you're wearing a mask."

Humphrey laughed, a high pitched squealing chuckle that made Lowell's skin want to run away. All his sense told him to follow that intuition, but Bethany opened the case on the table. Stacks of bills, as green as her skin, sat inside. He looked down at the contract still in his hand. He put it on the table and pulled a pen from his pocket. Lucy yanked the contract away. She held it on the other side of the table with her hand as she bit her lower lip. "Are you certain, Lowell?"

The doom and shame plaguing his thoughts abated for a few seconds. In its place, he did not feel compassion or relief, but contempt. "Fuck you, a deal's a deal. Give it over."

Lucy sighed and released the contract. He scrawled his name on the appropriate lines. "There, Humphrey. You're the proud owner of one freak show. Now, I'll be taking my money and getting your boy to drive me back. Or the girl, maybe she can —" Lowell felt strange. His insides folded up on one another, and his legs gave out as he tried to stand. No one moved to help him, they all watched as he crawled back away from them. "What've you done? Did you poison me?"

Bethany smirked. "You'll be a fine suck plant, Lowell."

He wanted to demand further answers, but his jaw cracked. Pain shot through him as bones up and down his body broke and dissolved. His legs melded together into a single trunk of flesh. He couldn't breath, and his vision blurred. Why aren't they helping me? More drool oozed from the lips of his broken jaw. His body continued to dissolve down into nothingness as soft flesh grew out from his chest. I have tits? What the fuck is happening? Suddenly he was flying. Not flying, someone's carrying me. Bethany? How? Have I shrunk? He moved through the air. The others watched with horrified fascination as Bethany carried him to a pot Humphrey had placed on the table.

Suddenly he could breath again. His legs, or what had been his legs, delved into soil, splitting into roots as he adjusted to the pot. His fat tits sat on the edge of the clay rim as his neck elongated into a bizarre vine. His teeth vanished as his mouth lengthened into a long tube, oozing with a gooey lubrication. His lips puffed into plump cushions as his vision turned to darkness. Instead of sight, he could smell. Tits, cock, pussy. The scents, each distinct, filled his limited mind. As the last bit of his humanity evaporated, Lowell longed to feel a cock between his lips.

The others looked at the plant sitting on the table. Alice spoke first, "That was unusually horrific, mistress."

"I think he's much improved," Bethany said. "Thank you for the addition, mistress."

The plant moved. Its sucker mouth opening and closing with a squelch.

"Is he still there?" Oliver asked. "Does he know what he is?"

Lucy shrugged. "No. I can't destroy a soul completely, but he's been reduced to nothingness. Basic sensory things, but all that was Lowell Cammack is gone. His soul trapped in that plant until...well, until whatever happens."

"Can I fuck it?" Humphrey asked. He pulled the kilt aside, revealing his uniquely shaped cock. After a nod from Lucy, he stepped forward to the plant. "Go on then Lowell, take your treat." The plant sensed the nearby cock and moved toward it with its lips opening and closing. Humphrey slid into the long opening with ease and sighed as the warmth of a slippery fuckhole closed around his cock. The others watched the plant slurp the pigman's length with mild curiosity. Alice fingered herself to the sight of Humphrey's massive balls more than the strange plant. Unable to resist the growing mood, Oliver dismissed his glamour and moved over to stick his cock in Bethany's pussy. Humphrey groaned and emptied his balls into the plant's gooey mouth. The bulb-like tits on the plants lower half releases a burst of nectar.

Lucy scooped some of it up and brought it to her mouth. It tasted sweet. "I think he'll fit in nicely in the north corner. Don't you, Bethany?"

The gardener moaned, grabbed the plant, and guided its hungry mouth to her tit. "Yes, mistress."

"What about the money?" Humphrey asked.

Bethany shivered as the plant drew out her milk. "I'll turn it to mulch and use it as fertilizer. He did earn it after all."


12