All Comments on 'Critical Response Ch. 05'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlinaXAlinaX3 months ago

See, I want to know what shoes I'm wearing there. Was I *completely* hidden by the tablecloth?

oneagainstoneagainst3 months agoAuthor

I can neither confirm or deny your footwear or clothing choices. Or the existence of clothing at all at that point. You could fill in those details but you only have 750 words to do it

AlinaXAlinaX3 months ago

Busy right now. Still got forty words left and I'm not going to waste them on comments when Fiona's pussy is just so gorgeously wet and I just want to drown in it and... oh.

flynn99flynn993 months ago

Rotfl... Loved the play with @alinax 750 word stories. But, what will your Lily and Kayla do? A chill just went up the metaverse's spine.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi3 months ago

What a great story!! Such a cool premise!! Loved it!!! 5-stars, for sure!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved Wonderland and can’t wait for your next storyline. You are an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is an absolutely brilliant concept!

I love the idea of characters having free will and being able to influence things however they wish. Thank you so much for sharing it!

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaru3 months ago

Oh this is really great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES