All Comments on 'Cropping and Harvesting My Wife Ch. 01'

by finely_crafted

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

great idea.... but it wud have been a cracker with emotions involved

finely_craftedfinely_craftedabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Comments

Will try to improve my English and grammar in next part.

I use Microsoft Word 2016 with English and Grammar used English UK. Seems alright in MS Word but if still there is issues, I'll try to improve in coming stories. Do keep reading and leave comments for scope of improvement.

Thank You for your time and suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

Continue bro

Want update

finely_craftedfinely_craftedabout 4 years agoAuthor
Next Part

Next part will be up soon, a day or two. Third part will need time as working on other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We were on holidays and met an older Indian business man, he was always looking at my wife's tits, he would talk to her tits as we say, but my wife was liking the way he was paying her attention, she said that she would like for him to fuck her, I am going to invite him to our hotel room and see if he really wants to fuck me.I say ok I will go for a walk and then get drink in the bar, called or tex me and let me know.

As I was site seeing I got a tex saying they are in the room and he was feeling her tits, she said she was in the bathroom and is excited, tex you later. About two hours later I got a text saying he is gone, I went back and she told me that he fucked her twice and his cock was big and tick. He wants to see me tomorrow morning, I said I would like to be here when he comes. She calls him and told him what we talked about, he said great I would like your husband to see me fucking you, he came around 10am thanked me for allowing him to have sex with my wife. They started and when he was fucking her he looked at me and said, your wife is now my fuck wife, and I will fuck her any time I want. She is mine now, I said ok I am happy you are enjoying my wife, he then said you are my slut from now on and you will be ready any time I want you. She said yes I am your. He fucked her a few times that day, next day he took her to his home and kept her all night, when she got back to our hotel room she told me that he had two friends there and they all fuck her a few times,and they are coming here tonight. We live about one hour away from the hotel, now they come to our home every second weekend and they all use my wife for the weekend.

We are happy with the arrangement, as are them. I love watching them fuck my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfinely_crafted@finely_crafted
I'm Male 24, from India, location classified - don't want to share, my creation are some fiction, some inspired from real events. I have a girlfriend who helps me in inspiring with stories and equally participate in editing my stories once finalized.