Cross Country Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her washing her breasts mesmerized me. They weren't the biggest in the world nor was she flat. They looked to be a nice handful, with dark areola. She wasn't shaved, but her pubis was nicely shaped. When I was in there, I hoped she liked what she would see. As she stood under the water rinsing, I turned back to the television. I had to get my boner under control before I stood to take my shower.

Chapter 4

~~~ Mom

As I opened the door of the shower, I glanced out at Tim. He was sitting on the bed with his back to the bathroom, just as he promised, watching the news on the television. Grabbing a towel off the rack, I stepped back into the shower to dry myself. The towels were huge. When I was done I wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out into the room.

"Okay, Tim, you can take your shower," I told him.

Turning he smiled at me, then whistled at me wrapped in a bright pink towel.

"That has to be the brightest pink I have ever laid eyes on," he laughed as he went to the shower stall.

"They are, aren't they," I laughed. The towels were pretty garish.

As Tim climbed into the shower, I pulled my bag open and pulled a pair of panties and a t-shirt out. The t-shirt was an extra long one, more of a night shirt. The panties were white cotton briefs, granny panties the kids called them. Pulling them on I dropped the towel to the bed. Then once dressed I picked up the towel and started to dry my hair.

As I sat on the bed I glanced over at the shower. I don't know why, but I did. I gasped at what I saw. Tim was standing under the cascading water. I could see the dark patch of pubic hair at the juncture of his legs. I could also see the long flaccid penis he sported. My pussy suddenly flooded with fluid. My insides convulsed. My nipples popped out, hard and aching. I was still drying my hair and couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight of my son in the shower.

Then it dawned on me, he had seen me in all my naked glory. My pussy convulsed at the thought of him watching me shower. It convulsed again as I watched him wash his cock. I shivered at that word. Then I groaned as he stroked it in his fist. My god what was I doing. I tore my eyes away from the sight of him masturbating. God, I was wet. The thoughts of him over me flashed through my mind. I shook my head to clear it. The thoughts persisted. I suddenly found my hand rubbing my clit as I watched Tim stroke his long, lovely cock.

Then I was coming. Eyes close, I squeezed my legs together, clamping my hand to my pussy. Then the shower shut off. Pulling my hand from between my legs I grabbed the towel and scrubbed it against my face. The chill of the wet towel calmed me somewhat. I shook my head. My hair flopped about, the cold of its wetness cooling me even more. By the time I heard Tim step out of the shower, I was calm once more. I went back to drying my hair and watched the T.V. to distract me from the thoughts flashing through my mind once more as I listened to Tim dress.

Then the bed moved beside me. Turning, I looked into my son's eyes. He smiled as he looked into mine. I just continued to rub my hair with the towel in my hands. Nodding, Tim rose and walked to the left side of the bed. Although with a round bed were there really any sides?

"Well, I'm beat. No need to keep the volume down on the TV, my roommates in college never did and I was able to sleep. Good night Mom." He leaned over and kissed my cheek. I pressed my face into his kiss for a moment, relishing his touch. Then his hot lips were gone and he was sliding under the covers.

"Good night Tim," I told him a slight shiver running through my body.

Shaking my head to dispel all those nasty thoughts I was having, I too slid under the covers. I lay on my side as I watched TV. Soon Tim was snoring softly as the poor dear dropped off to sleep, while I was wide awake. I vowed to stay awake tomorrow as my son drove.

~ ~ ~ ~

I woke in a warm embrace. I could feel the strong arms as they squeezed me to the powerful chest behind me. Then hardness pressed against my ass. I moaned at the feel of a hard man behind me and pressed my ass against his hardness. It pulsed against me, slipping deep into the crevice of my ass. My panties were now pulled tight against my pussy, the friction on my clit made me wet. A hand brushed my nipples as the arms let go of me. The delicious hardness moved away from my ass. I sighed in disappointment as he rolled away from me.

~~~ Tim

I pressed my cock into the crevice of Mom's ass one last time as I rolled over. All kinds of dirty, filthy thoughts raced through my mind. She was so beautiful. I loved her so much but didn't want to offend her with my advances. I closed my eyes as I heard her sigh.

~~~ Mom

The sun was shining through the curtains. As my vision cleared, I saw Tim standing in the bathroom, peeing. His shorts were down around his knees. His ass was clenched and his stream was loudly splashing into the bowl. Suddenly, I too had to pee. I closed my eyes as Tim's head swung around to look at me. I heard the toilet flush and my bladder gave me a twinge. Flipping the covers back I jumped up and almost ran to the bathroom. Shit, no door.

"Problem?" Tim asked looking at me.

"No." I pushed my panties down and quickly sat on the toilet.

Tim stood there watching. I let loose, my steam sounding loud as it splashed into the water in the bowl. As I watched Tim, I saw his cock slowly become erect. It pulsed as he watched and listened to me pee. Then I was done. I cleaned myself, stood, and pulled up my panties quickly.

"Enjoyed that did you?" I asked standing there with my hands on my hips.

"Yes," Tim croaked, his erection still pulsing.

I just laughed as I grabbed my skirt from my bag and slipped it up my legs.

"Get dressed, we have a long way to go and I'm hungry."

"Okay, mom."

We were both dressed and out the door in next to no time. Tim drove down the road to a fast food place and bought us something to eat. We were back on the road doing seventy miles an hour through the desert.

Chapter 5

~~~ Tim

For the first couple of miles, Mom and I didn't say a word. The scenery was getting nicer as we left Nevada behind and entered the great salt flats in Utah. Yet after a while, even the unusual sights here soon grew monotonous.

"So Mom," I said startling her out of her revere. "What is it that you do at the hospital?"

"A little of this a little of that."

"Mom?"

"I help those who can't help themselves. You would be surprised at how many people need help."

"No, I wouldn't."

"Oh Tim, you would. Even those with family, need help. So many families just can't visit family in the hospital for one reason or another. What I do is sit with the sick and infirmed. We talk, I read to them, I make sure they are comfortable. I..."

"You are an angel," I told her.

She blushed deeply at my words. Then leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you."

"Mom you are. By your own description, you brought comfort and peace into many lives. You are an angel."

"I suppose, but I was just helping people. Many of them became good friends for a short time. A few who I still stay in contact with."

"Oh, I hope you leaving won't upset those contacts?"

"Heavens no. We just exchanged Christmas cards and things like that."

We talked for a long time. Mostly about Mom's volunteer work at the hospital and church. We were in Salt Lake City in next to no time, but the car needed gas.

"Hungry?" I asked Mom.

"Yes, I am," she smiled looking ahead.

"You want a sit-down or fast-food-style place?"

"Fast food, we really need to keep going. You have to get to work."

"Yes ma'am," I laughed pulling into a Burger King.

I ran inside and got us some burgers, fries, and milkshakes. We ate in the car in the parking lot. When we finished I dumped the garbage in the trash can. I then pulled over to the gas station and filled the car up. Mom ran to the restroom. She came out as I was finishing the fill-up.

"My turn," I shouted as I headed for the restroom.

~~~ Mom

I stared at Tim's butt as he trotted over to the restroom. I couldn't tear my eyes away, even though I tried. I stood next to the car in the cool air that swirled around me. The air felt good and cooled me down. Even though we had talked as Tim drove, I couldn't get the feeling of his hard cock between my ass cheeks last night, out of my mind. I still felt it, even now. I sighed as a gust of wind ruffled my hair cooling me off. Then Tim was trotting toward the car. I opened my door and climbed in. Tim climbed in, started the car and we were on the road to the highway.

For the next hour, Tim drove and we didn't speak. My mind kept running about what happened this morning. Looking up, I saw that we were heading into the mountains as we drove out of Salt Lake. No more dull, flat, desolate landscapes. I smiled as we started going up. After about a half-hour my ears popped as the pressure changed.

"So where do you think we'll be when it's time for dinner?" I asked.

"Let's see," Tim said reaching for the navigation system the car was equipped with.

He pressed on the screen and it came to life. He did some more pressing and a map appeared with a route on it.

"There. Rawlings. It's about four hours away. That should put us there about six."

"What motels are there?"

"Let's see...a Holiday Inn Express," Tim said grinning at me.

"That will do," I replied laughing.

"All right then," Tim said shutting the nav system off.

"Have you found yourself a girl?" I asked truly interested.

"Mom," Tim croaked.

"Oh Honey, I'm just interested if you have found companionship," I said trying to ease his ruffled feathers.

"Mom," he cried.

"Okay, okay, no more questions like that."

Silence once again filled the car.

Chapter 6

~~~ Tim

Mom had just asked if I had a girlfriend. I didn't have a steady, but there was one young lady who I really liked. We had gone on a couple of dates and had fun together. She was very pretty and had helped me with my project, so we had worked very closely.

"Mom?"

"Yes, dear?"

"There is someone."

"Is she nice?"

"Very. She helped me with my work. We have also been on a couple of dates, nothing serious yet."

"You did say yet? So there could be something serious in the future?"

"Mom. Yes. Yes, there could be. She is going to be working with me on the project."

"Good. I'm glad you have someone. Does she make you happy?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you happy when she is around?"

"Oh, yes. Very."

"Good."

Silence. I watched the road as we raced through the forested hills. Mom's car was so quiet, just a slight throaty sound, you could hear the wind as we glided down the road. My hand was on the shift lever when Mom placed hers on mine. I glanced over at her. She smiled and nodded toward the front. I turned back to watch the road flow by.

"It will be nice to spend time with you. When you are home that is."

"That's why I asked you to come. I have felt a loss deep in my heart without you around."

"Oh, my," Mom said huskily. "I have missed you too. Very, very much."

~~~ Mom

We rolled into Rawlings an hour ahead of Tim's estimate.

"Are you hungry?" Tim asked.

"Not really. Are you?"

"No," he said fiddling with the nav system. "We could just keep driving. In another two hours, we can be in Cheyenne."

"That would put us there at seven."

"Yes. We have enough gas to get us there, but we might stop along the way to fill up."

"Do it."

Tim stepped on the accelerator and our speed increased as we rolled through Rawlings. Looking at the speedometer, I saw we were going eight-five miles an hour. Ten miles an hour over the speed limit. It only felt as if we were doing forty-five. I loved this car. Sometimes if the speed was just right and I sat just right, the vibrations coming through the seat would...there it was.

I was becoming increasingly excited. My labia were being vibrated most pleasantly. I placed my hand on Tim's. This time he didn't look my way. My orgasm raced through me as I bit my lower lip to keep from making a sound.

I closed my eyes as the vibrations continued. Tim turned his hand so he was holding mine. Another orgasm ripped through me. It was hard not to make a sound. It was hard to keep my body still.

"Mom, you all right?" Tim asked.

I opened my eyes, turned to look at him, and smiled.

"I'm fine dear, just fine. A little tired. Don't let me fall asleep."

"I won't Mom."

We cruised down the highway.

~ ~ ~ ~

My attention was drawn back to the front as we slowed. Tim was slowing quickly as he aimed the car at the exit up ahead. I saw the glowing sign of a gas station just off the highway. I suddenly had to pee.

"Gas?" I asked.

"Yes and I have to pee," he said.

I giggled.

"Me too," I said.

When we pulled into the station we both got out of the car.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Laramie," Tim said walking with me to the station building.

Tim got both keys and we went around the side of the building. The women's room was clean at least, but there was a lingering odor. I hurried and returned the key to the man inside. Tim was standing at the car filling it with gas. I climbed in and waited. Several things went through my mind as I did. The main thing was what had happened, was it just this morning. I shivered as I thought about the feelings, both physical and emotional.

"All ready?" Tim asked as he got in the car and started the engine.

"Yep. How much longer?"

"Twenty minutes should put us at this little sleazy hotel where a man can take a woman and make all the noise they want."

"Now I'm sure there is a nicer hotel than that in Cheyenne?"

"Of course Mom," Time said laughing. "There are several. Holiday Inn okay?"

"Sure, we should be able to make all the noise we want there too and have clean sheets to lie on."

Tim gasped, then laughed nervously. I smiled as we pulled back out onto the highway. True to his word, twenty minutes put us in the Holiday Inn parking lot. I was almost sorry. I wondered the whole way what it would have been like at the sleazy hotel, making all the noise we wanted. We had to go through the lobby to get to our room, hence the designation hotel.

"Two rooms?" Tim asked.

I stood there looking into his eye, the sleazy hotel pictured in my mind.

"No, one with two beds would do," I told him. He smiled at me nodding.

Tim carried the overnight bag. We were on the third floor and the room was nice. Not great, but nice. I was still thinking about the sleazy hotel as I went into the room. There were two queen size beds, a couch an easy chair, and a coffee table. I stood in the middle of the room, stretched my arms above my head, and listened to the muscles pop. Tim gasped as he heard that.

"That's what happens when you sit all day," I told him.

"Hungry?" he asked smiling.

"Sure, what's close?"

"It looks like there are several nice places. Steak..."

"No, not steak."

"Okay...Chinese..."

"No, not Chinese."

"All right...Italian..."

"That's it, Italian. I love a good Chicken Marsala."

"Okay, Italian it is. How did you know it was a Carrabbas?"

"Just a wild guess," I replied smiling.

Dinner was great. The chicken was excellent. The wine was too. I think I had too much, but I wasn't driving so I didn't care. I was happy and I wanted to feel good. Wine made me feel good.

Chapter 7

~~~ Tim

I enjoyed dining with Mom. We talked about a lot of things. She inquired into what exactly my project was. Now Mom is a smart woman, but after about ten minutes of me droning on, she waved her hands in front of her face and told me she gives up. We both laughed. Mom was giggling by the time we were finished. A little too much wine, but I thought it might do her some good.

When we returned to the hotel, Mom calls the shower first. This time I wouldn't be able to watch, there was a door on the bathroom. I flipped on the TV and turned it to the news channel. I always like to know what's going on in the world. Mom was in the bathroom for thirty minutes or so. She came out in her t-shirt and panties. No big deal. I headed for the shower. It took me ten minutes.

I flopped down on my bed, flipping the covers down, and lay there in my t-shirt and boxers. Mom was lying with her feet at the head of the bed, on her stomach, chin propped on her hands. Her t-shirt had ridden up and her panty-covered butt was visible. I just stared at her ass. It was covered, but her panties hugged her ass cheeks. She looked so sexy. I shook my head and rolled over closing my eyes. I was beat from the drive.

~~~ Mom

I heard Tim come out of the shower. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't watch him. I guessed he was disappointed too. I felt his eyes on my ass. I could also see him in the mirror on the wall. I didn't move. When he rolled over and pulled the covers up I exhaled not realizing I had been holding my breath. I waited for a little, then moved to the head of my bed. I switched off the TV and lay down. I lay there, in the dark, thoughts I shouldn't have racing through my mind.

I suddenly froze. I thought I heard something. Silence filled my ears. Then my bed moved. My heart was racing. My breath short, as I felt Tim lie next to me. I rolled over to face him. I was nose to nose with him. He looked a little startled.

"And what do you think you're doing?"

He just gazed at me. Then his lips were pressed to mine. Gently. I didn't pull away. I should have, but I wanted to kiss him. As seconds passed, his lips pressed to mine harder. When I brought my hand to his face and gently caressed his cheek, he sighed. He slipped his right arm under my head, his left came up and over my side, his strong hand flat against my back.

I moaned when he pressed me to him. Our legs entwined. I rubbed his calf with the flat of my foot. He moaned. Then our kiss became frantic. His tongue touched my lips. I almost pulled back, but instead, I opened my mouth to allow him access. When his left hand moved to my ass, I sighed with pleasure. Then his hand was inside my panties, his hand against my bare ass. I froze. If I let this go any further, I knew our relationship was changed forever.

"Wait," I said, pushing him back from me.

"What?" he asked confused.

"Tim, my dear Tim. If we go any farther..."

"I know..."

"The question I have is, can you...can I...can we handle..."

"I don't know. I just know how much I love you. How much I...how long I have wanted something like this..."

"Timmy."

"It's true. For a long time now I have...lusted for you."

"Timmy!" I was shocked, but I knew what he said was true, for I had felt the same for some time now.

"Mom..."

"Call me Beth...please. If we do this... mom is not a word I want to hear out of your mouth in bed."

"Beth, I love you."

"Oh god."

I stared into his eyes. I saw a fire there. I saw passion. I saw lust. I pulled his lips to mine. He squeezed my ass. I groaned and shuddered at his touch. We kissed for a long time. Then Tim moved his hand to my breast. I shuddered at his touch. My pussy was on fire. Suddenly, I need him inside me. I pushed him away. The look on his face almost broke my heart. When he saw me pull my t-shirt off as I climbed to my knees. His eyes lit up. When I pushed my panties down my thighs. He ripped his boxers off in a flash of cloth and flesh.

I pushed him onto his back and straddled his hips. I leaned down and kissed him hard, then sat back up. Reaching behind me I grabbed his hard cock. He gasped at my touch. He was hard as steel. I rubbed the head against my labia. I moaned. I groaned. I sighed loudly. Then I sat on his hard cock. It was in me all the way in an instant. I just grunted. Then the shaking started as I realized what I had just done. Tim was looking up at me. His mouth was open, his eyes wide. His hands were on my tits, gently caressing my flesh.