Cross Country Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In about an hour we would be pulling into South Bend. It would be an interesting night.

~~~ Mom

When Tim pulled off the highway at South Bend, he found a Holiday Inn Express and pulled in. I stayed in the car while he registered. He came out, got in the car, and drove around the back of the hotel. Without speaking a word, I helped him with the luggage and followed him to our room. We were now down to a single bed in the room for the two of us. Was he assuming that I didn't want or like my own bed? I would be happy to share a bed with him, but we needed to talk.

I quickly undressed and headed for the bathroom and a hot, relaxing shower. Holiday Inn might be by some as a little stuffy, but the clear shower curtain alluded to some sense of the erotic. Not only didn't it fog up, but the water ran off it in sheets. I saw when Tim came into pee and stayed to watch me wash. I was pleased he liked to look at me. I did not put on a show for him, nor would I until we talked.

He was naked as I stepped out of the shower. He stepped in, copping a small gentle feel, as we passed. I giggled, grabbed a towel, and dried myself, watching Tim the whole time. He was staring at me as he washed his powerful and wonderful body. When he washed his cock, my eyes were riveted as his strong hand slid up and down his shaft. He was hard after two strokes. He looked me in the eye as he stroked himself and caressed his balls.

My hand went to my vulva and squeezed. Shivering, I hung my towel up, turned, and left the bathroom. I was so horny, I so wanted him inside me, but we must talk out this fantasy of... was it his or mine? I didn't know just then, my head was spinning with thoughts of his powerful muscle sliding in and out of my body. I shivered again as I closed the door, cutting off the sight of my wonderful son.

Chapter 11

~~~ Tim

Well, she had watched. Even if it was for just a little while. I hurriedly finished my shower, dried off, and went out to... I froze in the doorway. What was I looking for from her? What was I looking for from myself? I loved this woman I called Mom. She said she loved me. Stepping out of the bathroom, I found Mom sitting at the end of the bed watching TV, dressed for dinner. Smiling I dressed quickly, then sat down next to her. She turned her head toward me for the first time since I entered the room. Looking into my eyes she smiled.

"I love you," she told me.

Then she closed her eyes and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I love you too," I replied, reaching my arm around her shoulders and giving her a gentle squeeze.

Mom sighed, took a deep breath, and lifted her head to look into my eyes.

"Dear, sweet Timmy," she started. "We must get something straight between us... no, not that you terrible child." I had reached down and squeezed my cock jokingly. "If you really want me to, I will be your whore mother, but not just yet. We have a lot of things that we need to settle before I'm comfortable enough to do that. Hush now. I have had, as a lot of women have, a fantasy about selling myself to men for sex. Do I really want to? Right this moment, no. I still have things I want to do with you, to you, for you, before I start to explore my other desires and fantasies. Do you understand?"

"Mom, Beth, Christ... taking you to that sleazy motel wasn't... didn't mean I wanted to sell you. That was your idea... sure I went along with it, but... Beth, my dear sweet Beth, I don't think I could handle seeing or even thinking of you in another man's arms. I know, I know there may come a time when... we both find someone else and when that time comes I hope I can let you go. But right now, I would be crushed and heartbroken. Do you understand?"

"Oh Timmy, yes. Yes. Yes, I understand."

Her lips pressed against mine, her tongue slipping into my mouth. I kissed her back, forcing my tongue into her mouth. We sat there, our tongues battling in her mouth for a long time. Then she was pushing me away.

"Let's eat, I'm starving," she said quickly standing.

She turned to watch as I stood, my hard-on tenting my pants. She smiled, patted my manhood, turned, and was out the door before I could grab her. I picked up my coat, holding it in front of my crotch, and hurried after her.

~~~ Mom

We had settled our little foray into kink. Did I mean what I said? Yes. I would be happy to explore any kind of kink with Tim that he desired us to. The walk to the restaurant was interesting. Tim put his arm around me while trying to keep his coat in front of his hard cock tenting his pants. He brushed my tits, causing my nipples to pop out, several times on the way. He always seemed to brush them as someone was walking toward us.

Dinner was good. We didn't linger. We were back in the room and naked within an hour of leaving. Timmy was sitting on the edge of the bed as I kneeled at his feet, his hard cock in my mouth. He was big enough that I had to stretch my jaw to engulf him. It felt wonderful. He tasted wonderful. His balls filled my hand as I caressed them. Timmy was moaning as I took as much of him in my mouth as possible.

"Oh god. Beth, you... oh god, that feels good."

I sucked, licked, and pulled on his shaft. All the while, I gently squeezed his balls. My pussy was on fire, but I wanted him to cum in my mouth first. I bobbed my head up and down. His shaft slid between my lips easily. His spongy head pressing against the back of my throat. Then his hand grabbed a handful of my hair and pressed my face to his crotch. I gagged. He came. I swallowed. His cock, now lodged in my throat, spurted cum. I came. Things started to fade from sight. I couldn't breathe. I went limp.

When I came back to the living, I was in the bed. An anxious Tim was hovering over me. Smiling, I reached up and caressed his cheek.

"Oh god, I thought I had really hurt you," he said breathlessly.

"No, just next time you have to pull back once in a while to let me breathe."

"Oh, I'm so sorry... "

"Shut up and fuck me," I told him.

His eyes opened wide. I could feel his hard cock pulse against my thigh.

"Well?"

~~~ Tim

I was between her thighs in an instant, slipping my cock into wet, open pussy. She just smiled up at me. The farther my cock slid into her the farther her eyes rolled up into her head. Her hips started to buck against my pelvis as I pushed all the way into her.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed. "Now pound my pussy, hard."

Pulling out I slammed back into her hard enough to force her breath from her. She gulped air into her lungs as I pulled out, only to slam into her once more.

"Yes, yes, yes," she cried bucking up to meet me.

I pounded into her pussy for a long time. When I finally came mom had been coming, over and over the whole time, I had been pounding her. As I slammed into her one last time, my prostate pulsed and pulsed filling her with my seed.

"Fuck!" I yelled pressing mom into the mattress.

As my cock pulsed for the last time, I flopped down next to mom. After a couple of deep breaths, I got up to get her a warm wash cloth. After she cleaned up, she turned to me and kissed me hard.

We made love this time. I was so hard after our fuck, I slipped it into her gently and slowly fucked her for an even longer time. When I came, I pulled out and shot all over her stomach and tits. I then rubbed my cum into her skin and wouldn't let her go clean up. We fell asleep our bodies entwined and sticking together.

~~~ Mom

I was content. I was sated, for the time being. I was sticky with my son's cum. I was exhausted. Too exhausted to fight with him about cleaning up. What was it with men and their cum. They liked to leave it laying around all the time. I giggled at the thought and went to sleep.

Chapter 12

The next morning we showered, checked out, ate breakfast, and were on the road before ten o'clock. Timmy was driving rather sedately until we were out of South Bend proper. Then he opened it up and we were doing ten over the speed limit. Even at ten over the police would still chase you down. Tim was watching ahead and behind. I let him concentrate on driving and watch the scenery go by. Indiana was by no means a pretty state. Flat, mostly farmland, there was really nothing of interest as we traveled down the interstate.

The miles were flying by but at a cost of time. Tim said we would be stopping for lunch in Toledo, then on to Milton for our last stop before going to Princeton. Our long trip was ending soon and a lot had changed. There was just one more thing I needed to tell Tim before we arrived in Princeton. Something I needed for him to know. Something that could affect our relationship. I Hoped it wouldn't but it could. I would tell him tonight after we made love. No rough sex tonight. Just gently, sweet lovemaking.

~~~ Tim

Mom sat quietly while I concentrated on driving the congested road ahead of us. I pondered what was keeping her so occupied, but could think of nothing. The traffic cleared ahead and I accelerated to ten over the speed limit. The miles started to fly by. We were approaching Toledo in next to no time. I stopped at an IHOP just the other side of Toledo. Mom ordered pancakes. I had a BLT. I filled the tank at the station across the road and we were off once again.

Two hours later I pulled off I-80 onto I-76 at Youngstown. I-76 would take us right into Princeton and home. I pulled into a rest area just outside of Youngstown to use the facilities. Mom had to pee too. The air was crisp, cool, and clear. We were now headed to Pittsburg. Mom reached over and took my hand from the gear shift, holding it in her soft, warm hand. I shivered slightly at her touch. Smiling I just watched the road ahead.

We were now on the Pennsylvania Turnpike, a toll road. Every time we exited we had to stop and pay to get off the road. It added a little time to our travels, but not a significant amount. We did stop again at a rest area and then again to fill the tank. But both of us sensed we were getting close to our destination.

~~~ Mom

We had just pulled back onto the highway and Tim had slowed to the speed limit. Then we hit the areas of road construction which slowed us even more. Shaking his head, Tim was working with the nav system.

"Well, our best bet is still Harrisburg. Everything else is... there is nothing but really small towns until then. We'll be there about eight with all this construction."

"That's fine dear. How much longer tomorrow before we are home?"

"Let's see... a little over two hours if traffic is light and... well it looks like there is no construction to worry about, so we should be home early tomorrow, depending on when we get started in the morning."

"That sounds nice. Continue to Harrisburg. If nothing else we can take our time leaving in the morning. Check out shouldn't be before noon."

Tim chuckled and drove on. Still holding his hand, I looked back out the front windshield and the road ahead. We were slowly progressing through a construction zone... speed limit, 45MPH. Funny thing was, there were no workers. No construction trucks or equipment, just the left lane blocked off. The next two hours were tedious, but at least the scenery was pretty.

~~~ Tim

Two hours and forty-five minutes it took us to make it to Harrisburg and they made us pay to drive on this section of road. I got off the turnpike at the New Cumberland Army Depot exit. There was a Best Western just off the turnpike. I checked us in and we went to the room to freshen up. I had asked at the front desk where there was a good place to eat. I had seen Pizza Hut, McDonald's, and Bob Evans, but I wanted something else. He suggested John's Diner and showed me on the map where it was.

The place was nice for a diner. They had a fair selection of dishes. And the place was clean. The food turned out to be good, excellent in fact. Then we went back to the hotel. Mom took first dibs in the shower. No clear curtain this time. So I just stepped in with her. She was a bit surprised but didn't object.

I took the soap from her and finished washing her. She giggled as I soaped up her tits and under her arms. I scrubbed her back, then dropped to my knees to wash her lovely legs. She giggled each time I came close to her pussy. Then I was soaping it up and the giggles turned to moans of pleasure. I soaped her up real good, making sure not to get soap up inside her. Then I was washing her ass, her beautiful, round ass. Then my finger was in her asshole. She squealed, then groaned as I pushed in deeper.

"Tim, please stop, I can't take... oh god," she huffed as I pulled my finger out, then shoved it back in. "Please dear, not here."

I stopped, pulled my finger from her ass, and stood. Taking the soap from me mom washed me. She saved my cock for last, soaping it up and then stroking it with one hand, while her other washed my balls. She was looking up at me, a big grin on her face. She moved her hand from my balls to my ass crack and washed me there. Then her finger was in me.

"Feel good?" she asked.

"Not really. But continue if you wish," I told her.

She pulled her finger from my ass and stood, still holding my cock. I backed under the shower spray to rinse. Once the soap was washed off my body, Mom let go of my cock, stepped out of the shower, and started to dry off. I followed her. Back by the bed, Mom pulled my lips to hers and kissed me hard. I wrapped my arms around her naked body and hugged her to me. We kissed for a long time, bodies pressed together.

Chapter 13

"Get in bed. On your back," Mom commanded.

I complied, sprawled on my back, cock sticking up into the air pulsing.

"Move down a little," Mom told me. I did.

Mom now crawled into bed. She moved and straddled my head. I was looking up at her beautiful pussy as it lowered to my mouth. I kissed it, then started to devourer her. I sucked on her labia, slipping my tongue between the soft, wet petals of flesh. Mom pressed her pussy to my mouth, moaning loudly.

"Oh god, you do that so good," she cried out. "Don't stop, please."

I ate her for all I was worth. I loved eating pussy. I loved the smell, the taste, the juices flowing out and all over my face. I was in heaven as I sucked on her clit. She screamed as I pulled it into my mouth and gently bit down on it with my lips wrapped around my teeth.

~~~ Mom

Tim had just made me cum so hard, that I almost blacked out. My hips were jerking wildly. His tongue was sending electric shocks from my pussy to my tits as I pinched my nipples. I was coming. I was coming hard. I never wanted it to stop.

Leaning forward, I engulfed Tim's cock with my mouth. He tasted so good. He felt so good as the soft, spongy head pressed against my throat. He groaned into my pussy sending new and exciting vibrations through my body. I sucked and licked him. I bobbed my head up and down as his cock slid in and out of my wet mouth. His hips started to buck up to match my bobbing head. He was fucking my face. His tongue was fucking my pussy. I came again, shrieking my pleasure around the hard cock in my mouth.

We ate each other for a long time. But Tim could hold back no longer. His cock twitched and pumped a powerful stream of cum in my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed. I was coming hard again as his cream bathed my teeth and tongue. He tasted wonderful. Salty and creamy. My hips were sliding all over his face as he roared into my pussy. I finally could take no more and collapse on top of him, the last few spurts of his come flying into the air to land in my hair.

Tim continued to lick and suck at my pussy. He stayed away from my clit. My Tim was a smart boy. I lay on him, feeling him breathe, just enjoying the closeness and his mouth. He was wonderful at eating pussy. Then with a roar, he pushed me off of him and was quickly between my legs pressing his renewed manhood into my wet pussy. I could feel my eyes roll back into my head as he entered me. It was the most wonderful experience. His cock stretched my vagina as no one had ever before.

~ ~ ~ ~

~~~ Tim

I was inside her again. Oh, how I loved being inside her. Her pussy was so tight, so wet, so hot. I just pushed into her as far as I could without hurting her. I never wanted to hurt her, ever. She grabbed my ass and pulled me to her. Farther and farther I sank into her wetness. Until my entire shaft was sheathed by her hot pussy.

"Oh god," she cried as I groaned loudly.

I didn't move. I wanted to savor this moment. I wanted to feel my Mom surround me with her soft, hot pussy. I was in heaven.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear.

"Oh god," she cried. "I love you so much," she croaked her stomach convulsing with orgasm. "Don't move. Just... " then her words became incomprehensible.

I just hovered over her, my cock pressed into her body, pulsing with my heartbeat. It felt wonderful. She looked amazing. Her head was thrown back, her eyes were shut tight, her mouth was open. She made not a sound now, just shook and shivered. Her hips were moving in small circles under me. Her clit was trapped between us. I could feel it flip around against my pelvis. She came and came. Then she collapsed.

Her eyes flickered open. She smiled when she saw me hovering over her. Not a word was spoken. Her hips bucked gently. I pressed in harder. She moaned. Then I pulled out slightly, slowly. Then back in her just as slowly. I made love to her. No frantic fucking. Lovemaking. We were making love. On our last night on the road and we were making love. Sweet love. I moved slowly, in and out of her. Her hips bucked gently, meeting my every thrust into her. It was magical.

I was pressing her to the bed, my face right there in front of hers, lips barely touching, eyes open, staring. My hips moved slowly. My cock was harder and bigger than it had ever felt before. Mom's pussy was a furnace. Hot and wet, it surrounded my flesh, it burned my flesh and it felt wonderful.

~~~ Mom

Tim was making love to me. He was gentle and caring. He was all the way inside me, his pelvis pressed against mine. I was coming. I hadn't stopped coming. I was in heaven. I was beyond heaven. I just smiled as our lips touched. Tim was crushing me into the mattress, yet I was in no distress. My hips bucked, jerked, and convulsed as Tim slid in and out of my body. It was wonderful.

But, soon, he needed release and his lovemaking turned to fucking. Even then I was delighted. His hips moved faster. He plunged into me harder and faster. The bed was complaining bitterly. God, he was so good. So good. I'm coming, yet I can't make a sound. My stomach convulses. My orgasm slams into me. My hips are now bucking frantically. Then Tim is pressing into me, filling me with his seed. My pussy convulses around his hard cock. We are coming together. I claw at his back as my orgasm takes from me, my sanity.

Then, I am relaxed. I still convulse, but I am at peace with the world. Warmth spreads through my belly. My dear son has filled me with himself. I am ecstatic with pleasure and the love I feel for him. He rolls off me, his cock popping out of my body. I miss him already. I feel his cream rush out of me, but I don't care. I lay there savoring the warmth as it flows down my ass to the bed, I am too tired to move. Too tired to care. All I know is I want him in me again and again. God, I love him.

"I love you," I whisper my voice crackling.

"I love you too," Tim croaks.

Tim reaches over to the nightstand and grabs the bottle of water there. He opens it and hands it to me. I drink thirstily and hand it back to him. He drinks then drinks again. He flops back and we are at peace with each other. His hand finds mine. I grip him gently, lovingly.