Cross Country Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~ Tim

We lay there a long time before either of us moved. Then it was Mom, who rose to her elbows, looked down my body, and smiled. I was hard once more. Mom rolled on top of me and slipped her wet, full pussy down my shaft.

"Oh god," she sighed.

Then she was bouncing up and down on my hard cock frantically.

"Need to come some more. Help me come, baby," she gasped.

I bucked up into her as she slammed down on me. She was thereafter three powerful strokes.

"I'm coming. Oh god, I'm coming again. I love you, baby, I love you so much," she almost screamed.

"I love you too," I huffed still bucking up into her pussy.

I was almost there again. She made me so hot. She could make me come so quickly, so hard. I was there.

"I'm coming," I roared.

"Oh baby, come in me," she grunted as she slammed down on me.

My cock spurted, once, twice, three times and then I was done. My balls ached. I was exhausted and couldn't move. Mom was shaking with her orgasm. Her eyes were wide with her excitement. Then she was laying on me, spent. Then everything went black.

Chapter 14

I woke to the noise of a lawnmower buzzing outside somewhere. I was relaxed and warm. Mom was still draped over me, my soft cock now flopped down between my legs. I lay as still as possible, but that damn mower kept getting closer. Mom moaned. Her eyes opened and she smiled, slipping off me to snuggle up next to me. Her hand went to my flaccid cock. It was hard on the third stroke. She quickly moved over me and plunged her pussy down on me, hard.

"Oh god, oh god," she cried. "I have to pee... " she said, then did.

I was surprised at how good it felt. Her golden liquid flowing down over my tight balls and pooling at my ass crack. Then it hit me, I had to pee too.

"I have to pee," I said and before she could move I did.

"Oh god... no... oh god," she cried as I filled her with my hot piss.

Was this too kinky? Was what we were doing beyond what we should be doing? Wait, she was my mother, we were already beyond what would be considered kinky. Then I was bucking up into her as I pissed. As I finished peeing I started to cum.

"Oh shit!" she screamed as her orgasm shot through her body.

We both collapsed. Then mom was running to the shower. I followed her. We washed each other, but mom looked disturbed, even though she seemed to enjoy me soaping her and her soaping me. The room was filled with tension and silence as we dressed. It also smelled of urine. Outside it was nice, cool, and sunny.

"We are going to have to have a very long talk when we get to your apartment," Mom said as I headed for the interstate.

"I know. What happened this morning... "

"No Tim, not about that. That was... "

"Terrible... "

"No. That was exciting. Although I don't think we should try it at home. Don't want our sheets and mattress smelling like pee. No, we need to talk about something completely different."

"What?" I asked as I accelerate up onto the interstate.

"Not while you're driving." Was all that she said.

~~~ Mom

Tim actually thought I was upset about him peeing inside me. I almost laughed. If he knew what kinky things I had done when in college. I should have talked with him last night, but I got wrapped up in our lovemaking. I watched out the windshield as we glided down the interstate. The road ahead was empty. Well, it was early... no wait it was almost noon. It was Thursday, there should be traffic. Then we caught up with what traffic had been ahead of us and Tim had to slow.

Two hours later we were pulling off the interstate at the Princeton exit. Then we wound our way over surface streets until Tim pulled into an upscale apartment complex. It looked nice on the outside.

"Okay Mom, we're here," Tim announced climbing out of the car.

I waited until he opened my door and swung my legs out holding out my hand. He took it and helped me exit the car. Closing the door he took my hand and pulled me after him.

"What about the luggage?" I asked.

"I'll get it after I let us in and show you around," Tim answered.

Nodding, I allowed him to lead me to his apartment. It was a ground-floor end apartment, which I was glad for. I detest stairs, even though climbing those does wonders for my ass and legs. Opening the door, he led me into a very nice place. It was big. We stood in the middle of what was the living room and could see into the kitchen and dining room. No walls, all open. Then he led me down a hallway. Showed me where the bathroom was, my bedroom would be, his office, and then his bedroom.

"This is all nice Tim, very nice."

He had tried to keep me in the bedroom, but I had gently left and now stood in front of the sliding glass doors that led to a small patio overlooking a very nice expanse of green lawn. Tim came up behind me. Wrapped me in his strong arms and squeezed me tight. I sighed. It felt so good.

"Tim, we must talk." He squeezed me again. "Now son," I used my scolding voice. He stepped back.

"Okay, Mom."

I took his hand and led him to the couch.

"Sit," I told him. He sat looking up at me expectantly. "No, you're not in trouble. No, I'm not leaving." I could see those questions in his eyes. "But what I have to tell you could change your mind. Tim? Have you ever wondered about how a 40-year-old could have a 25-year-old son? And only have been married for 15 years?"

His face screwed up in concentration.

"Tim... your dad and I are not your biological parents. You were adopted."

"When?"

"When you were 10 years old."

"I don't remember... "

"You were in a car accident. Your real parents were your dad's sister and her husband, they died in that crash. You were almost unhurt but had a severe case of amnesia. Your dad, I mean your uncle, and I, we took you in, nursed you back to health, and raised you as our own. Your real parents were well off and left not only a huge estate but also a boatload of life insurance benefits as well as a trust fund to raise you. Your uncle, dad... shit, this is getting so confusing... "

"Easy there... aunt Beth," Tim said softly. I shuddered, closing my eyes. "Mom?" That made me feel better.

"Yes?"

"I still love you."

"I love you too. Now let me finish. Your, dad gave me the trust fund and all the life insurance proceeds when he left."

"Are you going to tell me why he left?"

"Oh, Timmy. Yes. He left because you reminded him too much of his sister, your birth mother. You look just like her, yet masculine."

"Oh! Do you have a picture of her?"

"I do. It's in the storage unit with my other belongings."

"Oh, okay. I would like to see it, her."

"I will be happy to show you. You can keep it if you choose, I kept it for you."

"Thanks, Mom." My heart soared when he called me mom.

"You're welcome, dear. Now, I'll let you think about what I have said while I fix us something to eat. I'm starved."

Chapter 15

Mom had just laid a blockbuster on me. She was actually my aunt by marriage. My aunt. Oh, how wonderful. So what we were doing wasn't taboo by law. She wasn't even a blood relative. She was my aunt by marriage. God, I loved her even more now. No stigma with making love to your aunt by marriage.

I leaned back into the cushions. My dad was really my uncle. My real mom and dad had been killed in a car crash. My uncle and aunt had raised me since I was ten. I searched my memory. I remembered my twelfth birthday, but none before that. I sat there thinking, searching my mind, while Mom, yes I still thought of her as Mom, she raised me, fixed us something to eat.

God, I loved her. I supposed I felt this way about my real mom before she... well don't dwell on that Timmy.

"Dinner is ready," Mom called.

I got up and went to the kitchen, sat at the counter, and looked like a mom. She was a beautiful lady. Soft auburn hair, sparkling blue eyes, soft olive skin, the perfect sized breasts... a handful, no more... legs that just looked divine and led to even better places. God, I loved her. We were having PB&J sandwiches. The only thing in the cabinet. The bread had been frozen. I had thrown everything else in the fridge out before I went to mom's so it wouldn't spoil and smell up the place.

"Mmm, PB and J, my favorite," I said chuckling. It had been when I was growing up. Wait. Where did that memory come from? I don't think Mom had ever given me a PB&J sandwich until just this instant.

"What?" Mom asked looking at me with concern all over her face.

"I don't know where that came from. I suddenly had this memory of PB and J sandwiches. In the memory, I was a lot younger than ten." I stopped not knowing what to say.

"Oh, my... " Mom whispered.

"What?" I asked. Then it all came flooding back. The days with mom, my real mom.

I must have fallen off my stool at the counter, for I found myself on the floor with Mom kneeling beside me a look of concern and worry on her pretty features.

"Don't move, you may have hit your head," she said pressing her hand on my chest.

"I didn't. Mom, why didn't you tell me sooner? I remember everything. Everything. I remember my mom and my dad. I remember PB and J sandwiches. I remember... I remember... " Then I was crying. Mom was there, holding me as I sobbed. All these years. All this time.

I continued to sob at the loss I felt. I was almost devastated, but then I thought... if I had remembered all this at an earlier age, would I love Mom the way I do now? I pondered that question for a long time as my head rested on her breasts. She smelled so good. She felt so right.

"I'm sorry dear," Mom whispered. "I should have told you sooner, but your dad, uncle, he couldn't handle talking about anything to do with his beloved sister. I think there was more there than sibling love... "

"Mom, I love you."

~~~ Mom

Tim had just said the words I longed to hear.

"I love you to my dear sweet Timmy." I almost choked with joy.

He was hugging me, pressing his head to my breasts. I felt more than heard the low groan as he nuzzled my nipple.

"Oh Timmy," I cried as his teeth nipped my breast.

"Mom," he cried.

Suddenly I was in his arms floating up into the air and moving off to his bedroom. I gulped as I thought about what was to happen. My Tim was going to love me and I was going to love him. I was standing at the foot of his bed. He was undressing me. I was undressing him. I was in heaven.

~~~ Tim

We were still lovers. I had her naked now. She had me naked. My cock was so hard it hurt. Her hand wrapped around my manhood. Pulling, pushing, squeezing. It felt good. It felt right. My hand was on her breast. Squeezing, tweaking her nipple. My other hand rubbed her vulva, my finger slipping into her pussy. I pressed my lips to hers. They were hot and pliant. God, she was a good kisser. God, I loved my Mom.

~ ~ ~ ~

After making love, I dressed and went down, and got our luggage out of the car. Tomorrow we would have to do some shopping. Tonight we would eat out, then back here to make love. Until we could get Mom's bed out of storage, she would have to share my bed. This was fine with her and me. Who knows, even if we get her bed set up, she might never use it, except when I was gone, maybe. Anyway, I think we were going to be very, very happy.

# # #