Cross Country Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," I cried.

He was touching places inside me that hadn't been touched in a long time. He moaned as my pussy convulsed of its own accord. We had done it. We were coupled together like lovers. I couldn't move. My pussy was holding him still. I was shivering as if an arctic chill had swept through our room. My mind was in a frenzy. My pussy was still on fire.

Slowly I lifted off my son's hard cock. I groaned as it pulsed inside me.

~~~ Tim

I was inside her. My beautiful, loving mother was sitting on my hard cock. It felt wonderful. She looked wonderful. Her tits were magnificent. I held them in my hands as she slowly lifted off my cock. Then she was sliding back down to engulf my manhood with her pussy. I sighed loudly.

"God Mom, that feels so wonderful."

"Yes, it does. I thought I told you to call me Beth," she hissed rising up off me again.

Then she lifted up once more until I almost fell out of her. Looking down at me she smiled evilly. Then she slammed her pussy down onto me hard. Up, down, she was pounding her pussy down onto my cock as hard and as fast as she could. I just lay there, letting her do as she pleased. She started coming on the third of fourth slam. She looked so pretty, her face all scrunched up, her eyes rolled up into her head, tits bouncing as she fucked herself on my cock.

"Oh god. Fuck. That...feels...so... good. Oh god," Mom cried out as she fucked me.

I held her, my hands on her hips as I watched her tits flop up and down with her movements. I could feel my balls tighten as my pending orgasm grew close. She was wonderful. I loved her. I loved the way she was using me. She slammed down on me one last time, shaking and shivering.

"Oh god, what have I done," she cried out. "Oh fuck," she yelled shaking violently.

Her eyes were staring down at me as I looked up at her. I just nodded and pressed my cock up into her body.

"Oh Timmy, oh god," she said still shaking.

Pulling her body down to me, I kissed her hard. I rolled until she was under me. Now it was my turn to use her. Her eyes opened wide as she realized I now had control. I slowly pulled my cock out until just the tip was inside her body.

"Don't hurt me," she whispered.

"Beth, I will never, ever, hurt you," I told Mom.

I slammed into her, our pelvises slapping together. I could feel her clit mashed between us. She screamed.

"That's it. This is the no-tell motel where you can make as much noise as you wish," I told her slamming into her once more.

She screamed again. Then I was pounding her into the mattress. The bed was complaining loudly as I fucked my mom. My cock was on fire as it slipped in and out of mom. She was...she...was good. Her pussy was gripping me as I slipped out and let me plunge in unimpeded.

Chapter 8

~~~ Mom

My orgasms were coming one after the other. I looked up at Tim wide-eyed. I was in heaven. Not since my days back in college have I had this many orgasms in a row. It would seem that with Timmy I am multi-orgasmic. And even though he drove all day and has been fucking me wonderfully for the past fifteen minutes, he isn't slowing down. My god, it feels so good. So right. Even though it isn't...right.

"Oh god," I cry out.

"I love you, Beth," he tells me. That only makes me climax harder.

My hips are bucking up to meet his thrust. They are on autopilot. I'm just hoping this feeling never stops. Yet I know it must come to an end.

"Fuck," Tim growls.

His hips slam against mine. I can feel his cock pulse inside me. A warmth fills my belly. He is coming inside my body. I cry softly as my orgasms subside. My wonderful son has made me feel happy. I lie beneath him, hugging him to me, our bodies sweat-covered and hot. I can barely breathe. Tim is gulp air to soothe his oxygen-starved lungs. I revel in the feel of him on top of me.

~~~ Tim

I push myself up off Mom. She is looking up at me, a broad smile on her pretty face. I smile back. I move to her side and lie down next to her. Her eyes followed mine. I prop my head up on my hand so I can see her whole, wonderful face. Mom's eyes get wide. She is up off the bed and running for the bathroom. The door slams shut. I look at the door, wondering if I did anything wrong. I flop down on my back and stare up at the ceiling. I smile at the remembrance of her vagina around my hard cock. I moan as my cock starts to rise.

~~~ Mom

As I lay there looking into Timmy's eyes I felt his cum start to roll out of me. Not wanting to sleep in a wet bed, of course, I could just take his, I rolled out of the bed and ran to the bathroom.

After cleaning, I opened the door. Timmy was still in my bed, look at me as I exited the bathroom.

"Everything all right?" he asked.

"Yes my dear boy, everything is just fine now that I cleaned you out of my vagina," I said teasing him.

His eyes opened wide as I laughed. Then he was looking sheepishly at me.

"I'm sorry. I guess I should have gotten you a warm cloth, huh?"

"That would have been nice. But no harm done," I said laying down next to him.

He looked like he wanted to say something but was afraid to.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing... uh," he stammered.

Then his lips were pressed against mine. I relaxed and let him do as he wished. We kissed for a while then his lips moved down my neck, sending shivers through my body. Eventually, his lips stopped at my tits. His wet tongue was gently sliding over and around my hard nipples. His free hand was squeezing my other tit. I tilted my head back and enjoyed the feeling of my son pleasuring me. His free hand moved down my body, brushing ever so gently over my stomach. I groaned at the thought of where it was headed.

Gently Tim pressed his hand to my vulva, slipping a finger between my wet lips, the tip popping into my slick pussy. I could feel his hard cock against my thigh and want nothing more than for him to shove it inside my willing body. Instead, he slipped his finger into me until the knuckle pressed against my entrance. Pulling out he drove two fingers into me. I shuddered with pleasure. Then he was wiggling his fingers inside me. Stretching, pulling, make my insides shudder as he moved my vagina around inside me.

"Fuck me, dear, I need you inside me again," I whispered to him.

"First I want to make you cum with just my fingers."

"Well," I said shaking with a mini-orgasm, "you're doing a good job."

"Cum for me Beth. Cum really hard for me," Tim said softly.

His fingers were wiggling faster now. All the while, he was plunging them in and out of my wet, sloppy pussy. I was in heaven. My orgasm hit me like a freight train.

"I'm coming... "

His fingers flew in and out of me as I lifted my hips off the mattress shaking in orgasm. He kept me coming for a long time, which was probably only a few seconds. Time seems to slow down when you are having fun.

~~~ Tim

Mom was coming for me. My hand was soaking wet from her wonderful juices. She looked so beautiful as she came. Her pretty face a mask of pure pleasure. Eyes closed tight, mouth open. Then the scream started. A low moan to start with, rising quickly to a high-pitched squeal of delight. Her hips collapsed back down onto the mattress and her body went limp. I pulled my fingers from her body and licked them of the golden honey that coated them. Mom moaned as she watched.

Climbing to my knees, I moved so my cock was dangling in front of her beautiful face. Tentatively, mom took hold of my cock. Once she had her hand around it, she quickly sucked it into her mouth. I shook with pleasure as her soft, wet mouth engulfed my manhood. Looking down, I saw her beautiful, wet pussy, just waiting for my tongue. I shook again as Mom swirled her tongue around my cock. Then I was kissing her pussy, sliding my tongue into her wet hole. She tasted wonderful.

For the next hour, we pleasured each other. When I was about to cum, I would pull my cock from her mouth. She just kept coming and coming. Eventually, I moved around between her wonderful thighs and plunged my cock into her as far as I could. I banged my Mom for a long time, then filled her with my cum again.

~~~ Mom

Tim has just finished fucking me. That's all I could call it. First, he fucked my face, while he tongue fucked my pussy. Then he fucked my pussy with that wonderful cock of his filling me to the brim once more. This time he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom so I could clean up. Eventually, I would teach him how to do it for me, but that would come later in our relationship. When I was done he carried me to his bed, mine was a mess. We lay down and went to sleep with him spooning me, his hard cock pressed into the crack of my ass. Even though he was hard once more, he looked exhausted and I told him to sleep, even though I would have loved to have him in me once more. At least, once more.

Chapter 9

~~~ Tim

We woke the next morning entwined in the bed sheets. Mom smiled at me and covered her mouth.

"Good morning my dear," she said behind her hand.

Nodding, I smiled, let her go and we both went to the bathroom to brush our teeth and pee. Mom brushed her teeth but watched as I peed. Then she peed and I brushed my teeth. I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful body. Now that we had made love, she wasn't modest in the least. She walked around the room proudly, naked. I had another hard-on but resisted throwing her down on the bed and ravaging her. We needed to go. I needed to get her home. We were a little shy of being a third of the way home. We still had a long way to go.

~~~ Mom

My boy was watching every move I made his hard cock bouncing as he moved. I would have loved for him to take me again, but we had to go. It was still a long way home. Home. Home, where I would be alone with my Timmy. I shuddered at the thought. We quickly dressed and gathered our things. We loaded up the car and headed to the restaurant for some well-deserved breakfast. Even though it was closer to lunch.

After breakfast, we were once again on the highway headed east. Tim was flying down the road. The speed limit was seventy, he was doing just shy of eighty. We were through Cheyenne in no time. We stopped in North Platte, Nebraska for a little bite to eat. A stop at the restrooms and we were off again. Three hours later we stopped in Grand Island for dinner. Once we were done, Tim decided to press on to Omaha, where we would stay for the night. It was only a little over two hours away and we were both rested and relaxed. We would get there about eight in the evening.

~~~ Tim

Mom didn't say anything as I pulled into the sleazy little motel. She was shivering and groaned softly. I smiled as I got out of the car to register. As I drove to our room, on the far end of the motel, mom was still shaking. Whether it was with anticipation or anger I couldn't tell, but she remained silent as I led her to the door. I slid the card into the slot, the lock clicked and I pushed the door open. Then mom grabbed my head pulling my lips to hers. I dropped our bags and kissed her back. My free hands went to her body. One hand on her ass, the other to her breast. Mom's free hand went to my cock, pulling on it hard.

"Fuck me, god oh god, fuck me," she cried pulling her lips from mine.

Still holding her breast and ass, I kicked the bags into the room and started to pull mom in. She pulled back, still holding my cock.

"No, fuck me here! I have no panties on," she said pulling up her skirt.

She unzipped my pants, freed my cock, and pressed the tip against her very wet pussy. I slipped in easily.

"Oh god yes," she hissed.

"Why?" I croaked.

"Well, if you're going to take me to a dive like this you might as well treat me like a whore."

I slammed into her hard. She hadn't been angry, just turned on. I pumped into her for a few minutes, her grunting as I slammed against her body. Standing, she slides down onto my cock, her feet still off the ground. Turning I walked into the room, the door closing behind us.

"So, you like being the whore?" I asked.

"For you, yes," she hissed as my cock pulsed inside her. "Anytime you wish, I will be your whore." Mom pressed her lips to mine, her tongue pushing its way into my mouth.

I walked to the bed. I lay her down, then climbed between her thighs and fucked her, hard. I don't know why, but what she had said turned me on, a lot. I fucked her hard and fast. She was coming hard after about two minutes. When I came she screamed that she was coming too. We collapsed with me on top of her. She tried to push me off, but I wouldn't let her.

"Timmy, my clothes will get all... "

"I know," I whispered, my cock pulsing back to life.

"Oh god," Mom moaned.

I fucked her again. Then I fucked her again.

"So you want your mom to be a whore for you?"

I fucked her some more. By the time we were both exhausted, her clothes were a mess as were mine. I had come more times than ever before. Mom had been coming continuously for most of the night. When we were finally undressed, I wouldn't let her shower. I pulled her into bed all messy and cuddled up next to her.

"Good night my whore," I whispered in her ear.

"Good night my love," she whispered back shivering.

~~~ Mom

When I had seen that sleazy motel, something just came over me and I wanted to act like the kind of whore that would come here with her john. Tim seemed to really get into the role play, yet I don't think I was actually role-playing. Every time he called me his whore, I would come like crazy. Every time I thought about him using me like he did that night, I would come. I even thought about what would happen if he decided to sell me for a night or an hour and I came. The thought of my son selling me turned me on.

From the moment he slipped his cock in me when we were standing in the doorway, I was coming. I came for the rest of the night. Timmy amazed me. He filled me to overflowing. My skirt was a mess. I tossed it in the small trash pail in the room, but Tim pulled it out and shook his finger at me. He folded it and put it in my suitcase. Now my clothes would smell like his cum. All my clothes.

We went to sleep, him holding me. I was going to object when he wouldn't let me shower, but decided to see how far he would take this. He cuddled up behind me and went to sleep. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about my clothes smelling like my son's cum and fell asleep.

The next morning, after breakfast, we were on the road again. Me smelling like Tim's cum and him smiling an evil little smile. We road in silence for the first two hours when we stopped in Des Moines for a pee break and to get some more coffee. Then it was back on the road.

"Mom?"

"Yes, dear?"

"I guess we should talk about what... "

"Not now dear. Later. In the room tonight. If you can wait that long?"

"Sure, I can wait. Can you?"

"I guess I'll have to."

"We'll be stopping in Davenport for lunch."

I nodded, silently having an orgasm. We were in Davenport about two hours later.

Chapter 10

~~~ Tim

After a nice lunch, Mom and I climbed back into the car. We were back on the highway headed for home once more. I looked over at mom she was watching me. I winked and smiled then looked back at the road.

"Tim, I love you."

"I love you too Mom... or is it Beth?"

"Mom will do when we're not in bed together. So, what are your plans for your old mom?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I said I would be your whore. I meant that dear."

"Huh? Oh god," I cried as my cock pulsed. I had just come thinking about whoring out my mom.

"You don't have to answer me now, but do think about it while we continue home. Did you just cum sweetheart?"

"Oh god," I groaned.

Mom turned back to look out the front window. I guess two could play at this game. I drove on, thinking furiously. About half an hour down the road, I had the start of a plan, it was time to see what mom thought about it.

"Beth?"

"Huh? Yes, dear?"

"Tonight, we'll check into a nice hotel in South Bend. We should get there about happy hour. While you take a nice hot bath and get yourself all clean and pretty, I'll be down in the lounge seeing if I can interest any gentlemen in fucking you. I won't charge them too much, but you won't be cheap either." I looked over at mom, she was shuddering and her hand was between her legs, rubbing her pussy through her skirt. "Sound good to you?" I chuckled to myself.

"Fine dear, whatever you say," she said her voice shaking with passion.

"Maybe I'll find two for you. That way you will have one cock in your pussy and one in your ass."

Mom cried out as her hand moved against her pussy furiously.

"Mom?"

She stopped what she was doing in an instant. She looked at me sheepishly.

"Yes Tim?" she asked her voice cracking with tension.

"You would like me to really do that? Is that a fantasy you would like to explore?"

She was silent for a very long time. I could only glance at her for a second at a time as traffic was starting to get heavy and we were winding our way through a construction site.

"I don't know," came her timid response. "Maybe."

Now I was silent. I drove, in silence until we were through the construction zone. I waited a little while after that to let the traffic thin out. Then I slowed to sixty.

"Mom? Really? Tell me."

"Oh Timmy, not now dear. Tonight, after you find those men for me." She sighed and then giggled.

I slammed the accelerator to the floor. The car roared off down the road. Tonight I would get the truth out of her, but there would be no "men" for her. Only me. Would I ever really share her? If she wanted me to, I guess I would. Would that turn me on? As a fantasy it had, in real life, I don't know. I needed to think.

~~~ Mom

Tim had just asked me if what I did and said was just fantasy or would I like to really do what he said... god I was so confused. The thought of my son selling me to other men... for some reason it really turned me on. So much so, I had just masturbated to his little erotic story about him finding two men to fuck me at the same time. The thought of him selling me and then maybe, watching as two men took me. I was in heaven during that story. Then he had called me mom and asked me the question. I took a long hard look at myself. It had been a long time since a man had taken me the way Timmy had, has. His father, for some reason, had lost interest in sex with me. Before him, there had been a few who had won my favor. But I had always had these fantasies.

When I said I didn't know, to Timmy's question, he was silent for a long time. Of course, I could have put that down to the traffic ahead of us. When he did speak, he wanted to know about my fantasies. I then poked him in the eye so to speak with a quip about him finding me some men tonight before I would talk with him. I giggled a little when he slammed the gas pedal to the floor.

~~~ Tim

When the speedometer read one hundred, I lifted my foot off the accelerator. I let the car coast down the road as I thought about my mother in the arms of another man. I shuddered at the sight in my mind. At the Joliet turn-off, I slowed and took the ramp off the highway. We ate a nice lunch and used the facilities. I filled the tank, then we were back on the road. Mom had taken my hand in hers on the walk to and from the restaurant. I had pulled her in close putting my arm around her, just to reassure her that I still loved her. Before she got in the car, I kissed her passionately. She kissed me back with just a much passion.