Cross Country Trip, Day 03

Story Info
More of my trip across the country.
1k words
4.6
3.4k
3

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

I continue my trip and am making pretty good time when all of a sudden my check engine light comes on. Damn I really did not need this right now.

Fortunately there is a rest area just ahead so I park there and try to see if I can figure what might be wrong with my car.

As I am standing by it looking under the hood I sense someone walking up behind me. I turn around and there is a man about my age approaching me.

He asks if I need any help. I tell him I don't know what is wrong but the check engine came on a mile or 2 back so I stopped here. He tells me his name is Tom.

He seems to be an ok guy and says he can check it for me as he has an OBD reader with him in his motor home. He tells me he will be right back.

When he gets back he plugs the reader in and then checks all the codes that pop up on it. Pretty soon he has it figured out and tells me what I need. He also tells me that there is a small town just a few miles down the road.

He tells me he will follow me to it so I can get what I need fixed done to the car there.

It isn't long and we are at a gas station that does repairs. He tells the mechanic what he has found wrong with my car and the mechanic does his own checking to confirm everything.

I am then told that they have to order a small part and will be able to have me back on the road tomorrow.

I ask about a motel and the guy with the motor home tells me that he will stay here and I can just join him in his motor home for the night.

I follow him to the motor home and we go inside.

Once inside I am somewhat shocked to find 2 beautiful women.

Tom tells me their names are Mary and Lois then tells me to make yourself comfortable and gives me a cold beer.

I end up sitting between the two girls and they start asking Tom what was going on. He tells them about my problem and that we all will be staying here for the night to help me out.

After a while we are all quite comfortable and have a pretty good buzz going from all he beer we have been drinking.

I can feel both girls rubbing and squeezing my thighs and am beginning to get hard. Tom says it's time we all got a little more comfortable and begins taking his clothes off.

Mary and Lois follow along and begin removing my clothes as well. It isn't long before we are all naked and I can't believe my eyes when I see both girls have cocks. Not just any cocks but big cocks and they are both hard as they are looking at me.

Tom tells them to get the party started and they both start licking and sucking my cock, which is hard as well.

While they are doing this Tom steps up and pushes his semi hard cock into my mouth telling me to be a good cock sucker and get him ready to fuck me.

Once he is hard he tells the girls to get me ready for his cock.

They bend me over the sofa and one of them starts eating my ass. When she has done this for awhile the other one takes her place. After a half hour or so they lube my ass and tom steps behind me.

He begins rubbing his hard cock along my crack and pushes the head of his cock against my hole as he goes by it until I feel him begin to force its way inside my hole.

I start to moan and tell him to stop because it hurts. He just tells Mary and Lois to keep me quiet and before I know it I have a cock inside my mouth. They then have me going back and forth between them sucking their cocks while Tom begins to fuck me harder and harder.

It isn't long before Tom says he is about to breed my ass and I feel his balls empty into my hole.

As soon as he finishes Mary takes his place and fucks me deeper and harder than Tom did. She also lasts a lot longer and when she finally empties her balls into me she pulls out so Lois can do the same to me.

It turns out that Lois has a much larger cock than the both Tom and Mary and when she drives it into my ass I almost pass out.

She takes it slow and easy though until I adapt to her size before beginning to fuck me hard. She also has just the right angle and hits my prostate just right sending me over the edge.

As I begin shooting my load my ass begins to clamp tightly onto her cock making her cum as well. She fills me up with a huge load of cum and it begins leaking around her cock and down my thighs.

Once we are all satisfied we just collapse and fall asleep.

It is early morning and I feel someone sucking my cock. I moan a little and that encourages Tom to fuck my mouth. As he is doing this and Mary is sucking my cock Lois moves against my back and gently pushes her cock into my sore ass.

I am now air tight and enjoying it immensely. We fuck like this for as long as possible before filling each other with our hot cum.

Then we get some breakfast and lounge around for several hours until the mechanic calls me to tell me my car is ready.

Due to my car troubles I had only made it about 2 hundred miles the previous day.

I say my goodbyes to Tom and the girls and once again I am back on the road.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers