Cross Country Trip, Day 04

Story Info
A continuation of my trip across the country.
1.4k words
4.64
1.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
270 Followers

When I get to Kansas City I decide to stop for the night and start looking for a motel.

I kept my app open as I drove so anyone looking could see how far away from them I was. Since it constantly showed me moving I didn't get any hits on it until I stopped someplace.

Once I found a place to stop for the night and got settled into a motel I started to hear it dinging pretty regularly.

When I opened it up I could see that several guys were messaging me asking what I was into and could I host, etc,

I responded to as many as I felt comfortable with and deleted those I didn't think were much of a match or seemed to be picture collectors and flakes.

After a while I found I had responded to about a dozen possibilities. Then I let them all wait for a while to see how serious they were.

When I opened the app back up there were a half dozen new messages from those I responded to while the rest had just left. I also had some new ones.

This time I gave them my motel and room number telling them I would have the window and door open and be blindfolded and naked on the bed and to just come into the room and have their way with me.

I got myself cleaned out really well and patiently began waiting.

I didn't wait too long before I sensed air movement in the room and felt a hand on my ass cheek.

He started asking me if I was ready for a good fucking to which I replied "yes Sir, my ass is yours Sir".

He began removing his pants and I felt him work some lube into my hole loosening me up some.

Then I felt his cock begin entering me. Unfortunately he is too excited and only makes about 3 strokes before breeding me.

Once he finishes he dresses and leaves me with his cum leaking out of my hole.

Then I began waiting again but for some reason no one shows up. So I take the blindfold off and check the app for messages. There are some new ones as well as some from the others saying they will be here shortly or giving a time they will get here.

Before I get the blindfold back on and onto the bed 2 Hispanic guys show up.

As soon as they get in the room they close the door and blinds. Then they push me to my knees and start taking turns fucking my mouth.

Before they came in my mouth they have me get onto my hands and knees. Then they start spit roasting me.

They take their time using my holes and switch back and forth several times before one of them sends a huge load deep into my ass.

As soon as he pulls out the other one takes his place and gives me another big load of cum.

They asked me if I am expecting anyone else tonight and I tell them yes. So they open up the blinds and leave the door open when they leave.

Almost as soon as they leave I hear someone come in.

I feel hands rubbing my ass and a finger slips into my cum filled ass.

So he says how many loads have you taken tonight slut? I tell him I am not sure but at least 4 so far. Then I hear him calling someone on his phone.

He tells the person that yes I am for real and to get the guys and come on over so they can really give a fucking I won't soon forget.

He tells me that I am going to be taking a whole lot of cock and cum before the night is over and then he takes off his clothes.

I feel him move up against my ass and then feel his cock slide into my sloppy ass.

He begins fucking me as hard and fast as he can. Then he slows down and fucks me slow and easy for awhile then hard and fast again.

He keeps this up for ten minutes before he suddenly grabs my hips and pulls me against him as he unloads his balls deep inside me.

He then pulls out and comes around to my mouth and tells me to open up and clean his cock. Once he is satisfied he pulls his pants up and tells me to expect his friends anytime and leaves.

Sure enough his friends show up just as he is walking out. I can hear him telling them that I am all ready for them.

There are 3 of them and they immediately start taking their clothes off as soon as they enter the room.

Not having any choice I start sucking their cocks. They tell me that after I suck them all off then they are going to destroy my tight little white boy pussy before they let me go.

These guys are like fucking machines. As soon as I get one hard in my mouth he moves around and just rams his hard cock into my ass with no mercy. Thankfully I already have plenty of cum in me for lube or they would have destroyed my ass hole for sure.

The one fucking me is really going at it but is no where ready to cum. The one fucking my mouth suddenly fills my mouth with his load and holds my head until I swallow it all.

The third one takes his place and starts working his cock into my throat. I think that I will pass out from lack of air before he pulls out and lets me breathe again before doing it again.

He keeps fucking my throat like this until he too finally fills my mouth with his cum.

The guy fucking my ass finally unloads a huge load of baby batter deep into my hole almost at the same time.

They finally take a break and I think I am done with them until they tell me this was just round one. The other 2 are going to fuck my ass next as soon as I get them hard again.

As they get dressed they tell me I was a good little white bitch and I better get on down the road before they decide to call some buddies to join them for another round of sucking and fucking.

I soon have another cock in my mouth sucking it for all I am worth trying to get this ordeal over with as quick as possible.

Once I have him hard he moves to my already abused ass and begins fucking it.

The other guy I had already sucked off is back in my mouth getting hard again so he can fuck my ass as soon as his buddy finishes with me.

Once I feel the second load of seed shoot into my bowels I felt his cock slide out to be immediately replaced with the other cock.

This one isn't quite as big as the other 2 were and he doesn't take as long to cum either. Once he finishes breeding my hole they all dress and leave.

I decide I have had enough for tonight and just collapse on the bed without even closing the door.

I am awakened sometime later by the feeling of someone touching my ass. As I wake up the guy tells me that he is the manager and he had a complaint about me and this room so he came by to see if it was true.

He tells me that he is going to have to call the cops because he can't have any prostitution taking place in his motel.

I tell him that I am not a prostitute and that things just got out of hand. He doesn't believe me and says he is still going to call the cops.

I beg him not to and tell him I will do anything to keep him from doing that.

He moves his hand on my ass and asks me if really mean anything. I tell him "yes, whatever you want".

He unzips his pants and takes them off and moves around so his cock is right in my face telling me to start sucking.

He spends the next hour using me in both holes until he finally covers my face with his cum.

Once he is dressed again he tells me to be gone first thing in the morning and he won't call the cops on me.

I am up and gone at the first signs of daylight.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
270 Followers