Cross Country Trip, Day 05

Story Info
A continuation of my trip across the country.
1.1k words
4.42
1.9k
2

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
280 Followers

I hit some bad weather before getting into Denver and finally stop for the night here.

I quickly find a cheap motel I like and stop there.

Once in my room I take a shower and clean myself out. I am becoming a true cum slut ever since my first ass fucking a few days ago.

I open my hook up app and have several messages from some locals. One in particular really interests me.

It is from someone named Bill and he wants me to meet up with him at a bathhouse. I tell him that I have never been to a bathhouse and ask him about it. He explains what it is and what happens there.

I agree to meet him there in an hour but tell him I am just curious about it and don't know if I will do anything out in the open where others can watch me. He tells me not to worry there will be no pressure.

So I get to the bathhouse and get a room as Bill had suggested I do. I lock my clothes away in the foot locker, wrap a towel around my waist and begin looking for Bill.

It isn't long before I spot the sneakers with a rainbow on them that he said to look for. I ask him if he his Bill and he says yes I am you must be Gary right? I tell him I am and he quickly begins showing me around.

I am astounded by everything this place has and he asks me what I might be interested in doing while we are here.

I tell him that I have only discovered my gay side within the past few days but tend to be somewhat submissive when playing. He tells me that he is great because he is more of a Dom.

We end up on the bottom floor and I can see several rooms that look like they belong in a dungeon. As I am looking into these rooms I can see stocks, a sling, a fuck bench as well as a St. Andrews Cross. Of course Bill has to explain what some of these things are and what is done with them.

Pretty soon we come to an area with open booths that have holes in the walls and he tells me that if I want to try sucking some cocks without drawing a crowd this would be the place.

We go into separate booths and soon enough the cocks begin showing up through these holes. I am immediately drawn to one and get on my knees and start sucking it.

After several minutes I am rewarded with a mouthful of warm cum which I greedily swallow. After sucking off 2 cocks like this Bill suggests that we go back to one of the rooms with the stocks in it and I try getting into it for a while and see what happens.

Since I have lost all of my inhibitions I agree to try it.

It seems like as soon as I am locked into the stocks people begin gathering around to watch what is going to be done to me.

Bill steps up in front of me and says. "Okay slut suck on this for awhile before I fuck your tight ass with it."

I open my mouth and find that as I am sucking his cock it just seems to keep growing harder and longer. He starts calling me a cock sucker and a worthless cum slut whore. This is really turning me on being talked to like this and I begin to really work is cock with my hungry mouth.

He keeps his cock in my mouth for a long while before declaring it is time to fuck me. As soon as he pulls away from my mouth he tells one of the onlookers to fuck it while he fucks my pussy.

He gets me lubed up good and slowly works his cock into me while the other guy is fucking my mouth. They get into a pretty good rhythm and it doesn't take them long to unload their seed into me at both ends.

As soon as they both step away two more take their place fucking me at both ends.

Bill asks me if I am okay with this and I tell him so far it is great. He tells me to lift a foot up if I want it to stop and he will stop the fucking and release me.

Before I decide I have had enough at least a dozen men have their way with either my mouth or ass and I have cum all over my face as well as running out of my ass and down thighs.

We then go to the showers and clean me up. He asks me if I want to check out the maze and I tell him yes. When we get to it he explains that it will be very dark in it and we will have to feel our way around in it to get through it. He also tells me that I will be groped by lots of men and if I like what they are doing to just stop and let them continue until I feel like moving on.

As we are going through this area I do feel hands all over me. Some are rubbing my ass or cock while others are trying to finger fuck me. The one that gets me to stop for more though is the one that begins pinching my nipple and pulling on them hard.

I begin softly moaning and then another hand is fingering fucking me. I am now loudly moaning and pushing back onto the fingers in my ass.

Then I feel the fingers leave me only to feel what is a very large cock begin working into me from behind. This guy tells the other one to work my nipples harder as he fucks me.

While he is fucking me my nipples feel like they are on fire he reaches around and begins stroking my now dripping cock.

I am soon brought over the edge and shoot a huge load of cum on the floor. This brings the guy fucking to a climax as well and I feel his hot seed flood my hole.

When he pulls his cock out of me his cum runs out as well. If Bill hadn't been right there with me to steady me I think I would have just collapsed right there my legs were so week.

After this we decide to call it a night and I return to the motel for the night.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
280 Followers