Cross Country Trip, Day 06

Story Info
Stuck in Denver.
963 words
4.37
2.1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

I wake up in the morning to a blanket of snow with more still coming down. I go to the front office to check out and the clerk asks me where I am headed. When I tell him west to California he tells me I might want to keep the room booked for a day or 2 because I70 is closed and he doesn't know when it will reopened.

I tell him I will remain here and see how long it will be before they open the Interstate back up. He tells me to just let him know if there is ANYTHING he can do to make my stay a memorable one with a wink.

I just relax in my room with the TV on keeping track of the news for any information about the roads reopening.

I trek out in the snow to get something to eat at a small eatery just down the road from the motel. There aren't very many people in there because of the weather as it is still snowing out.

The waitress makes some small talk with me because she isn't very busy and asks me what brought me in today.

I tell her that I am traveling across country for a new job in California and am stuck here until the Interstate opens back up.

I finish my lunch and go back to the motel. It is now about 2pm and I check my hook up apps.

There are a lot of people looking on this miserable snowy day but nobody wants to travel they all want to host.

About 5 I decide to call a Uber and go back to that bathhouse. The Uber driver questions me when I tell him where I want to go and I play innocent telling him I am just curious about what it is.

He tells me to enjoy myself when he drops me off as well as telling me to call him when I am ready to go back to the motel.

I go in and get a room like I did the night before. Once I am settled in I begin roaming around with just my towel.

I am surprised by how crowded it is in here today and am told it is because of the weather.

I find my way to the maze first thing as I really enjoyed myself in there last night and I am not disappointed today.

Almost as soon as I step into the darkness I have hands all over me. My cock immediately springs to attention and is soon dripping pre-cum.

I feel someone pushing on my shoulders so I get down on my knees and start sucking a nice sized hard dick also dripping pre-cum from it.

It is soon filling my mouth with its salty load before pulling away from me.

I stand back up and start moving along the wall feeling my way around in the dark.

I hit a hard body and before I can say anything a voice tells me to get on my knees boy. I do as I'm told and find myself once again with a hard cock in my mouth.

"Suck that cock boy" I hear and am doing my best to do just that. After a few minutes he tells me to stand up and turn around and bend over as he is going to fuck and breed my ass.

I do as I am told and can feel his hard cock work its way into me. "You like to fucked don't you cock sucker?" I tell him that I do and to fuck me harder Sir.

It isn't long before I feel another cock rubbing against my lips. "Suck that cock in front of you boy" I hear from behind me and I open my mouth for it.

It doesn't take long before I feel them both unload into me.

I stand up and find my way out of the maze to the showers where I clean myself off.

I get a shower and call the Uber to take me back to the motel.

The roads are getting really bad and the driver tells me that if I had waited much longer I wouldn't have gotten a ride because he was the last Uber still working and I would be his last ride until the roads got taken care of.

He dropped me at the motel office and I went inside. I figured I would use the inside door to my room as the snow hadn't been cleared yet around the outside doors.

As I started walking through the lobby the manager said he wanted to talk to me.

He told me there was a woman sitting in the lobby that had been in a wreck and totaled her car. He said she was on her way to California and thought I might be able to help her out.

He had no rooms available and thought since my room was a double that maybe she could share it with me. He also that maybe I could take her the rest of the way to California with me also.

I told him I would have to see how things worked out with her but she could at least spend the night in my room if she was agreeable.

He called her over and introduced us. Her name was Susan and she was beautiful

We then went to our room. She told me how thankful she was for helping her out and hoped she could continue on to California with me when the roads opened back up.

Once we were comfortable with each other we decided it was time to get some sleep and hopefully the roads would open up in the morning.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers