Cross Country Trip, Day 07

Story Info
Finally got out of Denver and back on the road.
932 words
4.35
1.4k
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

I wake up to the sound of the shower running but have to empty my bladder so I open the door to the bathroom and announce myself to Susan telling her to keep the shower door closed because I can't wait any longer to use the toilet.

She says okay and I do my business. When I finish she shuts the water off and reaches for a towel. I reach over and hand one to her then go back out to the main room.

I look outside and find the sun shining as well as the snow cleared from the parking lot and walkways.

She comes out of the shower wearing just the towel and I tell her that it looks like we will be leaving sometime today.

She gets a little excited and as she moves the towel falls away from her. This is when I see she has something extra between her legs. I am only in my underwear and my cock immediately responds.

She isn't shy at all and tells me she is sorry about that but does nothing to cover back up.

She steps closer to me and reaches out for my cock and tells me that I must like what I see because my sure does.

I tell her that I do indeed do like it and then tell her that I am bi submissive cum slut.

She then tells me to get out of my boxers and on my knees then. Once on my knees she pushes her now hard cock into my mouth.

She says I am a good cock sucker and we will have a very enjoyable trip. Then she starts fucking my mouth.

She doesn't last long before cumming in my mouth and forces me to swallow every drop of it.

Then she pushes me onto the bed and sucks me dry as well.

Once we are dressed I tell her we should go to the lobby and get some breakfast and check on the roads.

When we walk in Ken (the manager) tells us that they just opened the roads.

He checks me out of the room giving me a big discount for being kind enough to let Susan stay with me last night.

We are soon on the road and Susan tells me that she can help with the driving and that way we can get further along before needing to stop for the night.

When we stop for lunch I let her drive for awhile.

She tells me that is getting horny and for me to take her cock out and suck it for her. So as we are driving down the highway she has my head in her lap sucking her cock.

Every now and then she pulls my head off her cock and tells me she is getting too close to losing it and doesn't want to cum like this.

After a little while she pushes my head back down and I resume sucking her. This goes on for many miles and when we are approaching Provo she has me sit back up right so nobody will see what we are doing while in traffic.

We finally find a place to spend the night and as soon as we get inside the motel room she is all over me.

She roughly pushes me onto the bed and pulls my pants off of me. Then I feel her lubing my hole and all of a sudden I feel her cock being pushed into me.

She fucks me relentlessly all the while telling me how I deserve a hard fucking because I kept her on edge for most of the day with my cock sucking.

It doesn't take long and I feel her stiffen up and hold her cock deep inside me as she breeds my hole.

When she finishes she pulls out and turns me around telling me to clean her cock. I suck it clean and can taste our juices mixed from her fucking me.

We get dressed and go out to eat.

When we get back she orders me to strip and get on the bed. She turns on the TV and gets in bed telling me to put my head on her stomach so I can suck her cock some more as we watch some TV.

After an hour or so of doing this she tells me to get on my back. She gets between my legs and lifts them up onto her shoulders and begins slowly fucking me again.

She keeps a slow and steady in and out motion as she plays with my cock. It doesn't take long and I tell her I am going to cum.

She tells me to do it and moves her hand faster on my hard cock. I start shooting my load onto my stomach and my ass tightens around her hard cock causing her to berred me at the same time.

We just collapse and fall asleep with her cock still buried in my hole.

I wake up in the middle of the night with her spooned against my back and her hard cock pressing against my hole. I wriggle my ass a little and she slips her cock back inside me and we stay like this for awhile falling back asleep.

The next time I wake up she is once again fucking my hole hard and I feel her empty her seed into me once again.

We get showers and dressed before going to the lobby to have some breakfast. Then we are back on the road.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers