Cross Country Trip, Day 08

Story Info
Las Vegas.
1.1k words
4.56
1.1k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
280 Followers

We decide to make a short day of it and stop in Las Vegas for the night.

We don't switch drivers since it is only a 5 hour drive so I don't have to suck her cock on this leg of our journey.

Once in Las Vegas we find a motel off the strip and get settled into it.

We both take a short rest before going out to see some of the Vegas sites.

We decide to hit a casino and do some gambling and have a little fun before returning to the motel.

As I am playing Black Jack she goes to the slots. I can see her playing them as well as talking to a woman next to her.

After we have played for awhile we both have won a little money and she tells me that she met a woman playing the slots next to her and wants to bring her to the room with us.

I give her a funny look and she tells me she is pretty sure we will find it enjoyable, so I tell her okay let's go then.

We get back to our room with our new found friend in tow and I make us all some drinks.

On our way back to the motel we introduced ourselves and I found our friends name is Cindy.

Once we all have drinks in hand Susan tells Cindy that I am her boy toy and will do anything she wants me to do for her. Then she tells me to strip.

Without hesitation I take my clothes off and stand in front of them.

Susan then tells Cindy to go ahead and suck my cock so she can see how hard she can make it. She tells me to step closer to her and begins fondling my cock and balls as she brings her head closer to it.

As she starts sucking me my cock gets hard and starts leaking pre-cum in her mouth. After a few minutes she has me on the brink and Susan tells her to stop.

She tells her that it is time to give me my surprise. Cindy and Susan both stand up and start making out with each other. I am wondering is Cindy knows about Susan's extra something between her legs.

It doesn't long before I get my answer as Susan pusher her down in front of her and takes her top off baring her breasts. Then Cindy pulls Sharon's pants down and her cock pops out.

It has no ill effect on her as she starts sucking it to its full length.

Susan then pulls Cindy up and tells me to come strip her for us. I remove her top and pinch and suck her nipples and can feel them get very hard.

Cindy then pushes me down in front of her and slowly slides her shorts down.

This is when I realize that she is just like Sharon and her big cock pops out. I am shocked at its size. It must be 9 inches and very thick.

She grabs my head and pusher her monster cock into my mouth and begins fucking my mouth with it.

As she is doing this Susan lifts my ass up and I feel her squirting some lube into my hungry hole. Susan tells her to hold me still for a minute so she can get her cock into me.

Once she is balls deep inside me they begin fucking me at both ends. Susan has now reached around me and is stroking my cock and we all cum together.

I swallow every drop of Cindy's cum and Susan paints the inside of my ass with her hot load while scooping up all of mine. As soon as Cindy pulls out of my mouth rubbing her cock head all over my face Susan feeds me my own come.

We all collapse onto the bed and enjoy the afterglow.

Cindy tells Susan that she is so happy that we all met and looks forward to some more fun with us but has to go now so she can get ready for work.

Susan asks her what she does and she tells us that she is a hostess at one of the buffets in town. As she is leaving we tell her that we will be there later for supper and if she can find a friend or two to join us later on tonight they can all use me as their fuck toy.

An hour later we see Cindy at the Buffet and she tells us that she has two T-girl friends that want to play with me after work. She asks Susan if a little bondage will be okay as they like their sex a little on the kinky side.

Susan looks to me for my approval and I give her a thumbs up. So we head back to the motel to get ready.

On the way back we stop at an ABS along the way to get some things for tonight.

We get a hood with just a mouth opening as well as some wrist and ankle cuffs that are connected so I can be hog tied. She also gets a dildo.

Back at the motel we get all ready for our guests. Susan has me bound and the hood on so I can't see anyone or anything going on around me.

She has put a cock and ball ring on me and keeps edging me while fucking my ass with the dildo until the others get there.

Around midnight they show up. I can hear them all getting acquainted and feel them all playing with my dripping cock as well as the dildo in my ass.

I soon have a cock in my mouth and as I suck on it I feel my nipples being pinched and pulled hard. I am moaning from this as I am sucking the cock. Pretty soon they move me into position to be fucked as I am sucking cocks.

I feel the dildo being pulled out and immediately replaced with a hard cock. The fucking has begun in earnest now. They show me no mercy as they use me as roughly as they can.

Once they have all fucked my mouth and ass twice they decide to call it quits.

Cindy tells Sharon to leave me like I am until they have gone so I can forever wonder who it was that used me for sex this night.

Once the door has closed behind them Sharon releases me from my bonds and I remove the mask.

Susan and I then get cleaned up and go to sleep.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
280 Followers