Cross My Heart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a good ten minutes of necking and kissing Angiola managed to redirect her focus toward me. 'So, she had not forgotten that they had an audience of one,' I thought.

"What do you think, Frederic? Do we have a deal?" Angiola asked, referring to the offer she had made me.

"unh huh," was all I could muster. The deal in the current circumstance was a lifeline. A short while earlier, I had been told that Angiola intended to sell her shareholding in my company, along with other investors, to the strategic buyer, which would have given control of the company to that bidder. With sixty percent with one single party, it would virtually be a takeover. With this deal, I could be Managing Director of that enterprise for perpetuity. That meant I could live to fight another day.

Angiola looked at me, and it was clear she was thinking something. Then she came up with another instant thought. "Things are moving pretty fast, Frederic, as you might guess," she dispensed confidential information in a guarded manner, and then added, "If you want to do this, you must act instantly - tonight."

I was unaware of what to do, except, give a half-nod and say, 'hunh huh."

I was pretty confident that it was apparent that I was having difficulty in processing not only what was happening in front of my eyes but also what she was telling me. Not only the decision had to be made, it had to be executed instantly as well.

Angiola shirked her head and did not wait for my deductive skills to take hold, she explained, "Go home or to your office, write an email to call an emergency board meeting for eight-am tomorrow - here; draw out a draft agreement of your appointment to be presented at that meeting. Your other investors are in Paris for a day. Before they are back, between you and me we are above fifty-percent, which means we would have corum. Your appointment shall be confirmed at the board meeting of attending participants of the board."

She was asking me to go at that very instant. It was a great idea, and I should have been thanking god, and my good fortune, for having turned up to Angiola's party, otherwise I would possibly be out of my company a couple of days later. Should I have thanked Dorina, was this change of heart by Angiola on account of Dorina, I was in a mental mess. So many things flying through my mind.

Without saying anything, I shot straight up and was ready to go. I did not even confirm an agreement to Angiola's plan. It was a no-brainer, the way she had put it. Dorina was in her arms and wasn't getting up.

Instead of wasting her energy on explaining to me the next steps, Angiola surmised it was time better spent inside Dorina's mouth. She turned, pulled her hand behind Dorina's neck, and planted a wet kiss that never came off. They stayed glued together and kissed their way into each other's mouths, and Dorina let out soft moans.

It dawned on me, after a couple of more minutes, that it was not a goodbye kiss. If anything, it was a signal for me to scram; Dorina was staying back so I could get on with the job that I had been tasked to do.

Once that became clear, I cleared my throat and out of courtesy, cleared my throat, and said, "Okay then, I will go and come back with the documents as early as I can."

Neither bothered to respond. A response, if it could be called that, came more from their movements. Dorina without removing her mouth from Angiola's turned further inwards, moved her leg up, and planted it on the other side of Angiola. Now, she faced Angiola fully, riding her thighs, with her hands behind Angiola's head, who kept her forearm where it had been earlier, drawing Dorina's neck sufficiently even as she moved her right hand behind Dorina's back, thanking her for the thoughtful move.

My life's work was hanging in front of me, and my wife was making out with my new investor. I had already said my byes but I could not lift my feet off the ground to walk out or rush for a critical task on hand. What was happening in front of my eyes was surreal. I had never heard from Dorina that she ever had any interest in girls, never had I ever heard from her a past fling or even an inkling of an uninhibited moment at a party where she had done something of this nature. My dick was responding to the show of affection between the women.

Possibly because they had made it clear I was an unwanted attendance or maybe because of a subconscious need to set things right at the business front, I dragged myself out of the room. I turned to look back at them and was reminded again - they did not care. They were kissing and moaning pleasurably in each other's mouths. Dorina had added a faint grind of her hips into Angiola's groin, and the grip of her hands tightened behind Angiola's head.

I drove back in a zombie-like state. My dick which had gone hard a few minutes back, maybe from seeing my wife making out with Angiola or maybe for the adrenaline rushing through me, relaxed. I drove without applying my mind too much to traffic and my surroundings. Half an hour later I found myself near my office gate instead of home. Subconsciously I was aware that what needed to be done had to be done at the office.

I entered the gates using my key card. The vacant office building further mellowed my excited mood. I reached my cabin and then sank back into my chair, without instantly knowing what to do next.

It was well past ten at night. I called my lawyer first - Mr. J. Schmid - and explained my predicament. He confirmed the right course of action was indeed to get the confirmation of the board on my appointment so there is no ambiguity on the leadership of the company.

I got into action mode and reluctantly chucked out the images of Dorina and Angiola from my mind.

In the next three hours, I emailed the invite for an emergency board meeting - which had to be done before midnight, got the first draft of my appointment as Managing Director by the board ready for the lawyer to vet, and emailed the set to him. I got the company secretary to get up and be ready for the meeting at eight am at Angiola's and ensured the intimation to the bankers was sent.

I nodded off as I waited for the lawyer to check and suggest edits. The revert from him came around four in the morning with the necessary changes.

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

By six am, I reached back home for a shower and change of clothes. I had no intention to be late for the eight am board meeting that would secure my future in my own company. Never in my lifetime had I spent a night with so much anxiety and excitement.

Around seven in the morning, I made a video call to Dorina. "Oh my God," I had almost forgotten all about her during the last nine hours. I wanted to check on her and apologize for leaving her there.

Dorina picked up the phone, and what I saw got my dick to attention in three seconds flat.

I guess Dorina must have picked up the phone without any second thought. She was standing next to a bed, completely naked. My heart skipped a beat as I remembered how beautiful my wife was. Even with disheveled hair, and droopy eyes, she looked very beautiful. Behind her was Angiola, also completely naked, sitting on the bed. Her hands were raised behind her head, trying to pull her hair into a bun or a knot maybe. That made her breasts rise up deliciously, and I could see her pink nipples. The fact that I was seeing two extremely beautiful ladies, completely naked, their firm breasts shouting for attention on my screen, ought to have an effect on my dick.

I could not see between Angiola's legs as she was sitting with a raised leg folded at her knee. Dorina's all too familiar pussymound looked even more tempting at that moment. Come to think of it, I had never seen my wife naked on a phone or a camera. Most certainly I had never seen her naked with another woman before.

It was Dorina who broke the silence and said, "Frederic, can you bring me a change of clothes when you come here."

Just as she spoke, Angiola looked up and realized Dorina was on a video call and not on a voice call. From a distance, I don't think she could see the glitter in my eyes, but she could see my face all right. She waved and then after a second signaled her wrist for me, indicating I must keep the time in mind.

Amazingly, she made no attempt to cover herself in any manner or to shield her breasts that jiggled only mildly as she brought her hands down from behind her head.

I nodded sheepishly. Then glanced up towards Dorina, who looked towards me expressionless, waiting for my response.

Unable to speak, I nodded once more towards Dorina, confirming I'd get her a change of clothes momentarily. She disconnected.

I went around the room and dove into Dorina's cabinet and pulled out a couple of clothes that I think she would approve of, including a pair of panties and a bra.

The only thought that remained in my mind was, Would she remain naked until I reached her? I very much doubted that.

Wow! I summarized the call in my head and then imagined what they might have been doing all night as I readied the paperwork.

Even if briefly, I thought Dorina must be doing this for me - for us, charming Angiola to get our purpose. It all seemed so unlike Dorina. She was a self-confident woman who did what she liked and had never been a slave to tradition. It's just that going to the level that I was seeing was new to me.

I reached Angiola's home at half-past seven. Our company secretary was waiting there already. We met Charlie at the annex building and realized that the similar looking building next to the one I had seen the previous evening was the office of Angiola's company.

We were escorted into the board room, and the meeting should have started at eight. At exactly the allocated time, two gentlemen entered. These gentlemen carried the proxy voting powers of my other three investors. They offered the power of attorney to the company secretary, and they seemed legit. Angiola did not bother to sit in the meeting, I was tensing up. Charlie offered Angiola's power of attorney to the company secretary.

In less than half an hour, I was appointed Managing Director for perpetuity just as Angiola had promised. Votes cast against the motion were the minority votes of forty-percent; I was safely home with the majority of sixty-percent. The two representatives of the investors harrumphed out of the meeting just as they realized Angiola had voted in favor of the motion, which, it seemed, was unexpected to them.

I was edgy with excitement and was not clear about what to do next. Meeting was over in under twenty minutes, with only one item on the agenda.

"What next?" I asked.

"I cannot tell you. I voted as I was asked to by Angiola." Charlie replied.

As the company secretary left the boardroom, I asked Charlie, "Can I meet Angiola now for a bit?"

Charlie shrugged, "She isn't there. I will let you know when she is back."

I wondered if it was appropriate for me to ask Charlie about Dorina. I reasoned not. I should call her on my own.

As I took the stairs down from the first floor of the office building, I called Dorina. It went to voicemail. I did not leave a message.

I was confused when I reached the car. I called her again, again getting voicemail. This time I left a message..."Hey Dor, Can you please call me back? I am here at Angiola's. I had brought your clothes and was supposed to pick you up?"

Message delivered. I was edgy about the result I had achieved in the board meeting. I couldn't decide - Should I wait? Should I go?

I waited no more than five minutes before getting on the main road and drove back to the office first.

All along the way, my mind reeled around voting and the result of the meeting. I was thanking god for saving my career in our family's company. If I did not think much about Dorina, it was mainly because of the anxiety I had built inside me over the last twenty hours.

I deposited the documents to the head of finance at our office for the record and also asked him to share a copy with the bankers.

I checked the phone. No reply from Dorina; no call back either. After sorting a small set of documents that were brought to my attention that morning, I left back for home, hoping to find Dorina there.

Back home there was no sign of Dorina. I tried to call her again and got a voicemail one more time. I left a message, "Dor, I am worried. Please call me back. I need to know you are okay, and where and when should I come to pick you up?"

A few hours later, I was panicky. I called again and left another voicemail message. I called Charlie - I did not even have Angiola's number, stupidly - and he offered no help.

Somewhere in between pacing around my hallway, looking at my phone, and cursing - I realized there were a couple of voicemails for me. I did not know whose, but out of frustration, I thought I might as well check.

There was one of Dorina. I thought, 'thank god' and scolded myself for not checking my voicemail inbox in all the hullabaloo.

"Frederic, I am going to Paris with Angiola. I couldn't reach you earlier because you were in the board meeting. Will call later." Her lovely voice in the message was polite and caring as always, but it bothered me that she had left no details. What was the urgency? Why Paris? Why couldn't she wait for the meeting to be over? I wanted to tell her about the outcome. But she already knew all that - Angiola was with her.

Reluctantly I checked the second message, it was from Angiola. The number was masked but her unmistakable voice told me from the very first word it was from Angiola.

"Frederic, Hi. As I mentioned, things are moving fast. All three investors reached out to me to vote against you in the board meeting. Unlike how I had assumed, they did not just sit back and take the board moves lightly. Even though we did out-vote them, it has now caused a rift between investors. I tried to convince the three but have managed to calm only Mr. Meier for now. I persuaded him to hang back in Paris. I am heading there to meet him now." After that, she hung down. I listened to the message a couple of times to understand the ongoing maneuvering that she was handling. Once again wondering, was she being considerate towards me, was it because of Dorina?

It was late in the evening when I got a text from Dorina, "We are in Paris. Such a beautiful place."

I was amused, how could Dorina be so calm and appreciate the city when my career and company were hanging in balance?

I wrote back, "Dor, I was worried, you should have called me before leaving. I hope you are alright. Call me."

No reply.

Around nine at night, I called her phone again. No reply.

Around ten I called again, she picked up the phone and said, "Frederic, I will call you in just a few minutes. We are getting into the elevator. Going to Angiola's apartment."

I waited an hour. She did not call me. I was partially satisfied because she seemed fine and her tone was level.

I was already tired and hadn't caught much sleep the previous night. I dozed off on the sofa.

Around half past eleven, I got a call back from Dorina and I picked up the phone in a half-awake state.

"aaaaahhh, aaaannngghhhh, annnghghhh," the voice on the other side was clearly that of Dorina's. She was not in distress, in fact, the sounds were undoubtedly that of sex.

"Dorina, hello?" I suddenly shook awake.

"Ummm, auuum, uuummmm," Dorina replied.

"Dorina, are you okay?" I insisted. What a dumb question.

"auuuuuuunnngh, unnngh, aaammm," Her voice went up and then down. She was muffling her moans into a pillow I guess.

"Dor,...." I gave up calling her out and just listened.

"Ohhhhh...Angiiii...oooh...ummm...unnngh," she exclaimed.

Whatever Angiola was doing to my wife was extremely satisfying for Dorina because she moaned and moaned until she was near orgasm.

By then, it was clear that in her excited state, Dorina must have dialed back by mistake from her mobile phone. Dorina is not someone who locks her phone with a password or face recognition. A simple slide of the hand could get her phone to call back the last missed call or redial the last dialed number. In this case, I was the recipient of this sexy call.

Before Dorina could climax, her moaning became louder and reached a stage that I clarified that she was near. I, myself, became excited in the fervor of sex on the other side of the phone.

Somehow instead of getting agitated, I wanted to know if Dorina was going to return the favor to Angiola. 'What was wrong with me,' I thought.

It was clear neither Dorina nor Angiola had realized that I was listening to their lovemaking.

After Dorina exclaimed her climax, things slowly calmed down on the other side. They went silent except for deep breathing from Dorina. Intermittently, I heard smooching sounds and, somewhere in between, a short giggle.

Minutes went by, and their kissing picked up. It was clear they were tongue-kissing each other.

I did not realize when my hand wrapped a grip around my rock-hard dick.

Another few kisses later, the moans picked up momentum. The voice on the other end was clearly not of Dorina. So I deduced it was Dorina now giving Angiola the jollies.

"Oh, Dor, Please lick me..." Angiola made it clear what she wanted, "Oh Dor, please,...yeah,...yeah"

I started jacking off. Angiola was using Dorina's name in short, just as I use.

"Ohhhhh...annnnngh...annnugh...ooo" Angiola moaned in pleasure.

The muted, but clearly slurping, sounds revealed how wet Angiola must have been.

The licking and sucking went on and on for many minutes before Angiola exclaimed in a full throaty groan, "Oh my god, Dor, OOOOOOO, uuunnnghhh." and then she let go, "annnnnnghhhhhhhh"

My dick started spewing strings in tandem with Angiola reaching orgasmic apogee.

Holy shit, I thought. What the hell was going on in my life?

I could hear heavy panting after Angiola settled down from her orgasm.

Whatever Dorina was doing to her next, made her giggle. Post which, they must have settled for kissing and smooching because there were a ton of those.

Surely, all the sucking and then those kisses must have exhausted the ladies, because after that the sounds I heard through the phone were of content purring and sighing before finally long breaths of sleep and a mild snore.

Unable to believe what had just happened, I was surprised but not shocked. It was just that morning that I had seen Dorina naked with Angiola on the video call. Even if I had any doubt about what had transpired the previous night, I was left with none now.

It took me another about ten minutes before I disconnected, very clear that the call back to me was an error and I had overheard the sexual encounter unintentionally.

I cleaned up myself and went to bed, in a numb state. I would deal with myself in the morning, I thought, to reconfirm if it was a dream or was the truth.

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Later in the morning, when I rechecked the phone log, there was no doubt I was on an incoming call from Dorina for thirty-five minutes and twenty seconds.

I checked the time, it was eight am. I overslept. I was almost sure, Dorina and Angiola must have too.

I texted Dorina to call. Not sure why but I added, 'when convenient.'

I decided to stay back home and relax a bit. I thought it was the best way to get my bearings before deciding what to do next.

A couple of hours later, I was forced back into the office for pressing matters.

It was around five in the evening that I realized I have not gotten a call back from Dorina or Angiola. Before calling back, I checked my voicemail to reconfirm, I did indeed have a message - again from a masked number.

Angiola's voice confirmed, "Frederic, Good evening. I have had detailed discussions with Mr. Meier. He has acquiesced...I think. He is pissed but I think I would be able to get him on board. You must have received an email, or you might soon, from Mr. Meier asking you to buy him out. Your shareholding agreement compels him to make an offer to you first, given your Right to First Refusal. You have forty-eight hours to confirm or pass before he can make his next move. You can coordinate with Charlie for the next steps."