Cross My Heart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena jerked up and stood shakily. Pierre was still kneeling in the middle of the drawing room. I stayed glued to my chair.

Elena drew her hands at the bottom of her dress and hurriedly took it off from over her head. She then moved her fingers inside the panties and rolled the sticky piece of garment down. She looked around to double-check. Her husband was not ready yet. I happened to be a willing party.

Elena did not have to say it in words. I jerked up in a second and within the next couple of seconds had unleashed the snake from my trousers. We had no time to take it off from my ankles. I sat back down.

Elena too had no time to bother taking her bra off completely, even though one tit was bare, thanks to Pierre, who had dragged the strap off along with her dress from her shoulder earlier.

Elena climbed onto the single-seater sofa I was on, first planting one knee on one side and then the other on my other side. She wiggled forward until she was within reachable distance of my dick. I raised my hands to hold her slim waist.

She reached down to hold my cock in her hand, straightened it, and without any shenanigans guided it inside her pussy. I was in heaven with no boundaries. I exclaimed in a deep sigh of relief, "aaaaaaagh...."

Elena on the other hand yelped a guttural grunt that announced she was cumming, "UUUUUUNNNNGHHH."

That was how close she was to cumming because of our pawing and kissing and sucking and licking we were giving her.

Elena orgasmed as she hit bottom and her pussy pulsed on my cock as if they were made for each other.

She fell forward and wrapped her arms around my neck and jerked violently until her body settled after the orgasm. We had not even started bucking, her pussy was pulsing and releasing lots and lots of juice on my cock.

As Pierre watched us, still kneeling in the middle of the drawing room floor, I caressed Elena's back which was soft and bare, to help her relax and hopefully myself as well.

Elena decided that she was not done for the night. She slowly started to buck on my cock. I loosened the hold on her back and brought my hands to her waist so she could do what she wanted.

Starting slower, Elena picked up speed and soon she was moving in and out on my cock as she pulled back and dived forward. Her loose tit juggled in front of my eyes playing havoc on my mind.

Elena changed the direction of her bucking and then moved up and down using her knees to raise herself and then fall back down on my cock. Each upward move got my cock to come out almost completely and then her pussy would eat it all back as she came back down.

She may not have been at it for more than two minutes when I squeezed my hands on her waist letting her know I was going to cum. She looked down into my eyes and picked a little more pace and shouted, "UNNNGH, UNNGH, UUUNNGH."

I sprung my first thread deep into her pussy followed by a second. Each spurt made my cock jerk and bloat and Elena squeezed her pussy in sync. My cum and semen must have hit the right spots because she started crying out loud at the same time as well, "OOOOH, OOOH..."

I must have shot some eight to ten spurts inside her pussy and she replied in kind by squeezing her pussy in appreciation for each of those strings.

"MMMMMM....UUUUNN.....UUUUNNNGH," she kept moaning.

After she settled down panting and sweaty, she fell forward and wrapped her arms again behind my head. She planted a kiss on my lips even as she gasped to catch her breath.

I bunked in their guest room despite massive insistence from Pierre and Elena to join them on their bed.

Pierre and Elena must have made love twice more before the next morning.

I slipped out of their home in the wee hours of the morning, unwilling to face an awkward situation at the breakfast table. I had to collect my thoughts before deciding how to meet them again.

end of part 1

-------

Do share how do you like it so far.