Cross My Heart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
555 Followers

My beautiful, lovely, angelic wife's face appeared in front of me. An instant spring of life ran through my spine as I realized Angiola, too, was with her.

Like me, Dorina, too, wasn't out of bed yet. She was sitting in the bed, back on the backrest, with a sheet until her waist, and obviously without any clothes on her top. Her perked-up breasts seemed alluring as I saw her face smile in an ever so likable manner.

"How are you?" I asked then changed my direction toward Angiola, who was either dozing off or relaxing with her eyes closed and face down. I could see her porcelain back bare and smooth. The sheet covered her from her waist. Her hair covered her face partially and a part of her shoulder.

"I just love it here, Frederic. I like Paris very much." Dorina replied calmly and dreamily. Her free hand caressed Angiola's back from bottom to the top and then back.

I could not control the fact that my dick was twitching at that moment. I am sure this was not a result of morning wood.

"Dor, I know you are having a great time. But can you please come back? I am missing you a lot." I almost pleaded.

"Angiola told me it would take a few days for us to return." Dorina offered the schedule, which I already heard from Charlie.

Before I could fire away the next question, Dorina told me, "We went to the wildest parties yesterday and the day before. I had so much fun." There was excitement in her voice. I felt guilty for being insecure.

Angiola shuffled and turned towards Dorina to check who she was talking with. As she moved, Dorina's hand caressing Angiola's back came off. Realizing Angiola was up, Dorina bent forward and dived straight into Angiola's mouth. After three or four kisses, she greeted, "Good morning,"

I got a side view of Angiola's right breast. Still, droopy Angiola pulled on Dorina's hand and kissed it, before leading it back where it belonged. Angiola was apparently liking the smooth caresses of Dorina's hand and she deposited it silently on her back, indicating to Dorina to keep doing what she was doing. Dorina willingly complied.

All this movement, and Dorina's bending for kissing Angiola, broke the view I had earlier.

Dorina realized what she wanted to do next, and waved at me as she disconnected the call abruptly.

Not only was I surprised by Dorina behaving the way she was, I was amazed. I asked myself, Why haven't I detected a streak of adventurism in Dorina until now? How did I miss her interest in women? Is this one off? How long would this last? I certainly hoped for it to end within the week just as Angiola would return from Paris with my wife.

Monday- Tuesday, July 8-9, 2019

First thing on Monday, Charlie called me to confirm, "We have received a call from Mr. Meier. He informed me that you have not taken his offer to buy him out, and hence his shares are available, unencumbered. This is just to reconfirm and to let you know, we are moving ahead with part B of the plan. The lawyers are at work and will have the agreements ready latest by tomorrow." He added, "Now that we have his approval, there is no point delaying it any further."

I was pleased and relieved for a plan that I had neither made nor helped achieve fruition. I did suspect a subtle role of my wife in the success of the plan though.

Two days went by, and I grew worried and remained skittish. I could not call or reach Dorina either. She seemed preoccupied with one or the other things, obviously with Angiola. After the morning call a couple of days earlier, I had not been able to speak with her and got a message from her only the next evening, 'will call you once we reach Joinville-le-Pont. On the way to Angiola's vineyard there.'

Dorina texted me again in a few hours, 'This place is heaven. It is beautiful. Idyllic.'

I had no response that could match her enthusiasm.

Later that night, I called her on a video call, and she picked up instantly. She was laughing and having fun with Angiola.

They were sitting on a deck overlooking the vineyard. Their vantage gave them a fantastic view of the plantations and the huge property. The colorful plantations obviously looked very pleasing.

"Look Frederic...Do you like this?" She spanned the camera in the direction of the plantations and showed me the property from the deck.

It wasn't completely dark out as yet. I could barely see the trees in the dusky background. All I could say was, "It looks great."

As she turned the camera towards herself, I realized Dorina was sitting on a giant deck chair with a cane cover that swept half way on top, making it look like a cabana. Her cushion was large enough for a couple to sit or lay down on.

Dorina was sitting straight, I realized she was not alone. On the cushion next to her lay, Angiola. Her legs were bare, and her dress was raised well above her thighs. Her head was resting on Dorina's thighs with her face nestled into Dorina's tummy. She was relaxing calmly.

Dorina coursed one hand in her hair and patted it as if she was caressing a cat on her lap. Her other hand held the phone to look at me as she spoke.

Dorina was wearing, what looked like, a dress with thin shoulder strings for straps, and a v-shape deep neckline that showed her cleavage and the insides of her breasts.

I asked Dorina, "Whose vineyard is it?"

"it's Angiola's. We went around the whole vineyard and strolled around for a couple of hours. Tomorrow we will go to see the treading of grapes and maceration." Dorina replied.

"I am glad you are enjoying yourself. It looks lovely." I complimented her.

"Oh Frederic, this is the best place I have been in a long while. It is the most beautiful place. It has a mansion, flower plantations, and farm animals too." Dorina gushed. Her hand never stopped caressing Angiola's head; intermittently, her hand coursed through Angiola's hair while speaking.

Just as Angiola shook out of her reverie, Dorina said "Bye. Talk later,"

Before I could say goodbye and before she disconnected the video call, I realized Angiola's hand had reached Dorina's neck and she was pulling Dorina's head lower for something.

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Charlie called me the next day, to Angiola's office to discuss a nuance that the lawyers had discovered.

"Charlie, I thought you had things under control." I was worried.

"And we have. Please don't worry. This is something Angiola has asked me to check with you, and hence the request to meet." Charlie pacified me.

"As per the articles of your company, each twenty percent control allows for a board seat. At sixty percent, you had three board seats, and your investors had two. When you devolved your shareholding down to forty, your board seats were reduced to two, and the remaining investors had three. Mr. Muller's seat was taken over by Angiola with twenty percent control. Leaving Mr. Hermes with one who also has twenty percent and the last member on the board was Mr. Meier, who represented both himself and Mr. Pernaud." Charlie confirmed my understanding.

I simply nodded, I knew this for sure. My two seats on the board were Dorina's and mine.

"So, for the board seat that Mr. Meier will vacate, the lawyers need a new recommendation. We have two options. Either to let go of the board seat because Mr. Pernaud would not be able to exercise a seat at his ten percent. Alternatively, allow Mr. Pernaud a seat at the board with the backing of the additional ten percent that now Angiola will hold." Charlie laid it out for me.

"Angiola has asked me to check with you, to understand what you'd prefer?" Charlie queried.

I thought about it for a moment and came out with nothing. I could not foresee what to make of it. Charlie helped, "If Mr. Pernaud is not considered a threat to you in any manner, then we can give him a board seat and let him be controlled by us or if he has ever been an issue, then we let him be outside the circle."

Now with clarity, I replied, "My suggestion would be to keep him on board. He is a nice man and has always been helpful to us, and the company. He only wishes us well. Plus, he has a lot of value to add."

"Okay, noted. I shall convey your recommendation to Angiola, who shall finally decide what to do." Charlie declared who the boss was.

We otherwise discussed the progress. Within the next twenty-four hours Angiola's deal would close with Mr. Meier, as was assured - within one week.

Charlie reconfirmed, "As planned, tomorrow is the day for the change of ownership of Mr. Meier's shares and the signing of the shareholder's agreement. All parties are to meet here in this office."

I was glad to hear that part. "What time should I be here?"

"Oh, No. This is a sale of the shareholding of Mr. Meier to Angiola. This does not require you to be part of the meeting. The next step after tomorrow's event, is that the company shall receive a formal intimation of change in shareholding, and then your Company Secretary can record the same and intimate the bankers and other key shareholders and the board." Charlie explained.

I remembered that's how I had done it when I had sold twenty percent of my family's shares. I nodded in agreement.

"After the intimation is received, the board would have to meet," I added my bit of understanding in the progress.

"Yes, by then we would let you know Angiola's decision on your recommendation for the board seat for Mr. Pernaud," Charlie confirmed, "we'd also have to send him an invite."

I went to the office and finished up my chores and reached back home late in the evening around eight. Waiting for the Smood dinner I had ordered, I called Dorina.

I got her voicemail, and I left a message, "Hi Dorina, just wanted to reconfirm which flight you are taking to Geneva tomorrow, and what time I should pick you up from the airport. Call me, or text."

I had never picked her up from the airport before this, it was always her car and driver. Dorina hated to drive. For as long as I can remember, she has always had a chauffeur take her everywhere. I had always been amused by that but had overlooked her unwillingness to drive as an indulgence.

I waited until an hour after dinner before dozing off.

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Jumpy with excitement, I checked my phone for any messages or voicemails from Dorina. Nothing.

I hit redial on the video call. Dorina picked up instantly. Again, she was in bed in an almost identical position as I had found her the other morning - a couple of days earlier.

Her chest was bare, and a sheet covered her bottom until her tummy. She seemed to be alone.

Before I started speaking, I saw some movement under her sheet. Her hand seemed to be moving under the sheet.

Was she masturbating? The first thought that came to my mind. Her pupils were dilated a bit and her eyes did seem a bit droopy.

"Dorina...?" I asked.

She started to giggle, and exclaimed, "Oh come on.... Angiola."

I realized Angiola was between her thighs giving her a good morning licking.

Dorina disconnected me even as she giggled and said, "mmmm......."

'Damn it,' I thought.

I left another message for Dorina on voicemail, 'Dor, please call me to let me know when I should come to pick you up from the airport.'

I was anxious by the time it was noon. I had no idea what time Angiola and Dorina would land back in Geneva, or what was the time of the meeting between Angiola and Meier.

I decided to call Charlie to confirm. I obviously was not going to ask him about Dorina so I instead checked, "Charlie, Hi, good afternoon. Just wanted to check if the meeting is happening today with Meier and if Angiola has returned to Geneva?"

"Good afternoon, the meeting with Mr. Meier is scheduled for later today. Angiola is here...at lunch with some friends. We are meeting the lawyers in half an hour and then, later on, with Mr. Meier here at the office." Charlie updated me on the schedule.

"Great," was all that I could muster spontaneously.

Once I had disconnected, I called Dorina instantly. It went straight to her voicemail. Obviously, she was, at least, one of the friends Angiola was having lunch with.

I was becoming anxious with each passing hour. For some reason, the threat to the business seemed to be reducing, and yet I was tense.

Reluctantly, I redirected my energy to work, and it helped plenty.

At around six in the evening, I got a call from Charlie. "Hi, good news. The deal has been done. Ten percent of Mr. Meier's stake in your company has been formally transferred to Angiola."

"Fantastic," I rejoiced as if it was some pesky irritant that had been dealt with.

"You shall be receiving an email within the next half hour, intimating the change of ownership of Mr. Meier's stake. Also, Angiola has agreed to your request for backing Mr. Pernaud to remain on the board for now. An intimation to this regard will be sent to Mr. Pernaud today." Charlie informed me of the details.

"Sure, Sure. Thank you," I said obligingly.

Charlie went on, "Angiola would like to meet you tomorrow. Would it be possible to meet for Lunch?"

"Certainly," as if I would decline a meeting of this importance.

"Great, then she will see you at one tomorrow afternoon at her penthouse," Charlie confirmed before disconnecting after saying bye.

Excitement returned into my bloodstream, I felt energized.

I called Dorina again before leaving for home, so I could go pick her up. She picked up on the first ring.

"Hi, Frederic, Congratulations. Angiola told me about the deal that has been bothering you."

"Congratulations to you too, Dorina. This is good news for us." I replied excitedly.

Dorina laughed slowly at something, it certainly wasn't at my reply. She was possibly doing something else as well.

"Should I come to pick you up or should I send the car over for you?" I queried

"I will meet you tomorrow for Lunch, Frederic, when you are coming." she declared in a clear reply, now talking to me. Then she disconnected after saying "good night."

"Good night," I replied into a dead handset.

I went home; had ordered dinner. The excitement seemed to have settled, and I slept calmly.

Friday, July 12, 2019

I must have slept like a log because I got up well past eight. That was pretty unusual for me.

I skipped going to the office. I decided to go straight to Angiola's lunch instead. The most crucial task for me to complete that day was intimating the office about the change of shareholding, information which was received the previous evening via email from Angiola's office. The finance head would do the intimation to our company secretary, and bankers.

Around fifteen past twelve, I started from home and reached Angiola's a good fifteen minutes before time.

There was no sign of Charlie or any other guests, so I gathered it would be a small group, possibly just me.

I waited in the very plush drawing room. I had been there ten days earlier. The room was without any family pictures or homely decorations. A minimalist setting but very classy. The only photograph I could see was that of Buddha, the saint sitting in a calm meditative pose. It gave the room an air of calmness.

Angiola walked in with a phone in hand. She wore a lemon green outfit which was more like a single-piece suit. The loose fit flares on her legs gave the bottom trouser part a baggy look. The top portion of the dress covered her until her neck. The collar was open, and the dress, cut at her shoulders, left her arms bare. The best part was the front of the dress, where she had chosen to keep four of the six buttons undone. That left plenty for me to admire. The globes inside moved with her each step, fighting to come out but getting just the right amount of restraint from the dress despite their braless state. I had met those twins online, and they looked juicy and full. I remembered the pink cherry top they came with. Angiola, loving the attention, was courteous and forward. Instead of just taking my hand, she stepped forward and let me air-kiss her cheek. She was killing it in her bohemian look.

"Welcome, and congratulations," Angiola greeted me.

I should be thanking her, realizing the importance of her role even more. She was being modest.

Angiola looked extremely beautiful and elegant in the dress despite it being seductively revealing. It was casual in its feel, and she was at home.

It was tough to keep my eyes off the cleavage, but I tried hard to converse with her face instead of her breasts, "I am extremely grateful for all you have done."

"Make nothing of it," she remarked, scoffing away my gratitude, "come, let's have lunch."

Angiola got up and led me to the terrace. When I was here last, at the party the same terrace had a different arrangement. This current setting seemed more appropriate.

The lounge-styled sofa set with a table in front, with vast open space for the rest of the terrace garden.

The weather was pleasant, and the sun was very mild. The view from the terrace into the lake was breathtaking. At the far end of the terrace, I saw Dorina, facing away from us toward Lac Léman.

Whatever she was wearing had no back and her thin waist was visible from afar. Her dress started from her lower back and covered her bum, and the trouser portion covered her legs. Her arms were half covered in her top. When we reached halfway on the terrace, our movement alerted her, and she turned. Her dress too was a single piece. The top part of her dress covered her full chest, and the collar strip held her dress up around her neck.

Seeing us walk near her, she smiled. If I was enchanted to see Angiola, Dorina reminded me how lucky I was. She looked even more beautiful than Dorina. A light breeze coursed through her hair and ruffled her flowy dress, drawing more attraction to her.

Dorina walked towards us and came directly to me first. She leaned forward to kiss me on the lips. A light peck. I wanted more but by then she had stepped back and asked, "How are you, Frederic?"

"I am good. You look beautiful as always, Dorina." I added, overlooking the formality I felt. It was indeed my wife I was talking to.

Dorina turned her attention to Angiola, and she stepped forward and kissed her on the cheek - a nice kiss that was longer than the one I had got on my lips.

We sat on the sofa, and a bearer appeared from inside with three glasses of juices on the tray. Without asking, he kept two in front of us, on the table and offered Dorina the juice from the tray, since she remained standing near us. She waved him off and said, "Thank you." She did not want any.

"Have you heard anything from Pernaud?" Angiola asked me.

"No," I was surprised she asked me that because Charlie had asked me to lay low.

As we started to talk, a disinterested Dorina walked away - towards the corner of the terrace. As she reached the edge, she gazed into the lake and beyond.

I looked back towards Angiola, as she explained, "As you desired, we offered Pernaud an opportunity to take the seat on the board, which was earlier held by Meier with his backing."

"Yes, I did suggest that for the purposes of continuity," I jumped in.

Angiola nodded, "I understand. Now that he is aware I have bought out Meier, he wants out too. As you can well imagine, these things sometimes have a domino effect."

My heart started to sink. I can't catch a break, I thought.

Angiola smiled, allaying my worries, "Please don't worry. He isn't going anywhere else. It is, in fact, better that he has approached me sooner rather than later."

I nodded, not aware how it was better.

"Since the message reached him last night, offering him the board seat representing his own ten percent and Meier's that I acquired yesterday, he has reverted and asked for a meeting," Angiola explained.

"For now, Charlie has put him off for the next week, saying that I might not be available for another few days. That would buy us some days to cool him off. In the meanwhile, Charlie will engage him over the next few days to sense the temperature," Angiola added.

incesting
incesting
555 Followers