Cross My Heart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded as if that was the best strategy. I not only admired her beauty but her brains as well.

The bearer came back with a large tray. He laid down three small plates in front of us on the table along with the cutlery. After that, he laid the medium-sized plates with food on them - one with birchermüesli, another with pasta, and third with a mixed variety of Quiche, and the last one with a salad. We paused the conversation for a bit as he laid the table. He then left a juice carafe on the table.

Both of us looked around for Dorina and found her to be missing. Angiola asked the bearer, "Eric, can you please ask Ms. Dorina to come and join us for lunch."

Just as we waited, Angiola restarted where she had left, "I am going for the weekend to Morocco and will return next week. Charlie shall keep you posted on the progress. I am confident we will have Pernaud by next week."

I nodded my agreement. I thought it was a great idea.

"Frederic, can I ask you something?" She directed a question.

"Sure," I asked.

"Why don't you consider....." she was going to say something, and Dorina walked towards us, Angiola turned her head towards Dorina and gave her a big loving smile.

Dorina moved directly towards Angiola and bent directly on top of her, planting a kiss straight on her lips. One kiss moved to the next, and then to another, and then to yet another.

Dorina then moved to her side and sat tightly close to Angiola, leaning her head on Angiola's shoulder and her hand on the back, wrapping the slim waist next to her.

Angiola took a small plate in her hand and served some cold pasta on her plate. Then she picked a fork and leaned back, taking Dorina with her, until their backs rested on the chair's backrest.

Angiola used the fork to cut the small farfalle piece of pasta into an even smaller unit. Then she plunged the fork into it and lifted it. Instead of taking it in her mouth, she directed the fork towards Dorina, who opened her mouth, and the piece vanished between my wife's beautiful lips.

I looked at the display of affection, amazed.

Moments later, Angiola repeated the action, and the second half of the farfalle went inside Dorina's mouth. I watched the foreplay lasciviously, my mouth open subconsciously and overlooking the empty plate in my hand, in which I was supposed to serve myself something.

After some four bite sizes in her, Dorina denied the next. She saw me staring, and instead of eating, she sank deeper into Angiola, nestling her nose on Angiola's neck. It made her turn a little more, and her other hand wrapped Angiola from the front. Angiola adjusted to pull her hand locked between them and drew it out and behind Dorina. That gave Dorina even better access and approval. Dorina pulled further up into Angiola. Her hand tightening from Angiola's front drew the deep-necked lapel away from Angiola's right breast.

For the first time, in broad daylight that afternoon, I saw the naked breast of beautiful Angiola. The pink areola was mildly puffy, and the rubbery nipple silently lay back. I tried to compare it in my mind with the bare tits I remembered from the phone and voted in favor of the one in front of me.

Angiola's hand behind Dorina rose to caress her head, encouraging her to stay. She kept the plate from the other hand on the chair cushion; in her position, taking Dorina's weight on her, she could not bend forward to keep the plate back on the table. Once her other hand was free, she slowly pulled the lapel back to cover the bare breast. Angiola then looked up and politely smiled at me as if this was the most natural thing in the world for us to accept.

My dick was rock hard, and I desperately needed to adjust it within the confined space that it was locked in. I managed to stay still for another ten minutes before I reluctantly excused myself to go to the bathroom.

I spent the first ten minutes there, trying to calm my dick down and my whirling mind. The next few minutes trying to jerk off because I was failing to get it out of my head. Failing to ejaculate, I spent another few minutes again trying to calm myself. I poured cold water on my face and my neck.

I came out on the terrace twenty minutes later to find Charlie on the edge of the terrace where Dorina was standing earlier in the afternoon. Seeing him, I reached in his general direction. There was no sign of the ladies.

Charlie smiled upon seeing me and offered a hand, "Hi. Congratulations. The deal went through smoothly with Mr. Meier."

"Thanks," I said, shaking his hand. "Where's Angiola?" I asked.

"Oh, she's heading to Morocco for the weekend," Charlie gave me the information I already had from Angiola.

I countered, "I wasn't aware she was going now."

He pointed towards the edge of the terrace and said, "There she is..."

I looked down from the corner of the terrace and saw Angiola get into a Toyota van, holding Dorina's hand in hers.

I flinched at the fact that I had missed out on the clarification that Dorina was traveling too. 'Damn it,' I thought.

All I could ask was, "When will they be back?"

Charlie replied deadpan, "I think she said just the weekend, but I can't really say for sure."

I hastily dished out my phone and dialed Dorina. It did not ring, went to voicemail. In front of Charlie, I did not want to leave a message for her, so I disconnected.

Charlie waived towards the sofa and offered, "Shall we?" What he meant was that we should discuss a few things before I leave. Lunch had been removed, on the assumption that we had finished.

"I'm sorry Angiola had to leave. Her flight-plan to Marrakesh was rushed pretty much last minute." Charlie apologized on behalf of Angiola.

I knew a flight-plan reference meant that she was flying by her personal jet. That did not surprise me.

I sat and waited for Charlie to start the conversation. He did. Charlie stated, "We sent the offer to Mr. Pernaud to become a board member with Angiola's backing. For now, he has accepted but he wants to meet her."

I nodded. This much I knew.

Charlie understood that "In our opinion, his ask is going to be to buy him out as well. The information about how much we have paid to Mr. Meier is, though, confidential, it is not very difficult to get to know. We are assuming Mr. Meier and Mr. Pernaud are close given that Mr. Meier represented Mr. Pernaud on the board."

He paused and then went on, "It is not for us to waste time on how he knows but let's assume that he does. Now, since we have invested another ten percent over and above the first twenty of Mr. Muller, for us to move in and buy another ten percent would mean that we would be invested in your company with forty percent. Equal to your holding."

I nodded as I comprehended the magnitude of the statement. These were deep waters.

"I do hope you are aware of the facts before we proceed any further."

I nodded again, gravely this time.

"We are buying time with Mr. Pernaud so that he does not feel we are excited about the option. But when you do hear from him on the buyout, please let me know instantly. From whatever I have researched about Mr. Pernaud, he is no Meier." Charlie commented.

I did not know what Charlie meant by this last part, but my view was much the same. Because Meier was a third-generation businessman himself, I knew he could do well with the money. Pernaud, on the other hand, was a financial whiz. He did not want to short-sell. The old man, a recluse, had tons of connections and influence around Switzerland. It was obvious Angiola and Charlie knew about him and wanted to deal with him delicately.

I dragged myself home - alone. I did not remember when I reached home. I was a bundle of emotions.

I tried calling Dorina to understand why she did not tell me if she, too, was going to Morocco with Angiola. Her number was not reachable. That was not a surprise. She must have been mid-flight.

Late that night, I called Dorina again. She picked up instantly.

They were on the way to the spa resort.

"I wish you would have told me you were leaving for Morocco," I commented with a tinge of disapproval in my tone.

Dorina, calm, on the other hand, replied, "We will return next week. My phone might not be reachable, Angiola told me."

As we talked, I got to know they were going to be on the outskirts somewhere and the network would be poor.

After the call, I regretted saying what I had. Dorina was having some harmless fun, and I had no reason to be possessive or envious.

I instantly texted her, 'Dor, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. Have fun. Send me pictures.' I tried to loosen up a bit.

She instantly sent me a smiley.

Saturday, July 13, 2019

I waited until eight am to call Dorina. When I did, her phone was not reachable. She had warned me of that.

I pulled myself out of bed and started my day at the office. I had sent the email to select team members the previous evening to be available on Saturday for a brief meeting for an American order. We spent time doing that all day.

I sent the team back home around four pm. I texted Pierre to check if he was available. He instantly called me over.

I reached Pierre's and again met with Elena at the door.

Dressed elegantly to receive me, she let me air-kiss her on the cheek. Instead of her routine white top and jeans, Elena was wearing a summer dress that accentuated her slim figure and left a lot of her legs bare. Her hair tied in a somewhat-unkempt bun looked stylish on her.

"Good Evening. You look lovely," I complimented Elena.

"Thank you, Frederic." she replied modestly before adding, "Please come in."

"Pierre, how are you?" I asked as I shook his hand inside their drawing room.

As usual, our conversations were always easy. We drank wine for the next hour and chatted about old times. I usually never stayed back at his house for long hours. This day was one of those exceptions. I did not have to reach home in a hurry.

"Dorina has gone to Marrakesh with a friend," I informed them, keeping it as non-exciting as possible.

"Ohh oooh," Pierre hooted, then said, "Last week Paris, this week Marrakesh. It looks like someone is having lots of fun," He poked.

I smiled and nodded.

In as brief a manner as I could, I told him about what had been going on. The turmoil at the business front, the entry of a white-knight investor, her making friends with Dorina. I deliberately left out the part that Dorina has been with Angiola for the two weeks now and of their lovemaking, but my voice wasn't the same when I was telling the background. I was only glad, Elena was busy with something or other when I was telling Pierre this.

Pierre had always been aware of my crush on Elena back in college. Of and on, he would make fun over the years, 'If you had married Elena, I would have pursued Dorina and married her.' The thought itself was irrational because, in that situation, the chances of Dorina meeting Pierre were slim at best. Anyhow it never warranted a response, and I had never offered one.

In the next hour, we downed another bottle, and inhibitions went lower still. Somewhere in between that bottle, Elena too had joined us.

Twice or thrice, Elena went to the kitchen, or their pantry, and back with one or the other snack for us. On one such trip to the kitchen, Pierre pulled her down towards himself, before she could get out of reach.

I had been looking at Elena's legs stealthily, or so I thought. In my excited mind, I must have had some pent-up desire. I was still in my wits to not do anything stupid to embarrass myself.

Pierre, on the other hand, wanted to up the ante. He pulled Elena on top of himself and gripped her neck, pulling her head to his own. Their lips met forcefully as Elena realized what Pierre was doing.

Reluctant at first, she responded in kind, and their kissing went from one to the other, and then their tongues started to roll in each other's mouths.

Pierre stroked her back, pulling the skirt of her dress up from behind her.

Elena moaned, "mmmmmuu."

Finding approval, an encouraged Pierre pulled his hand down on her butt and started to knead her cheek. She moaned louder, "MMMUUUNNMMMM."

They kissed deeply, as Elena found a comfortable position on Pierre's lap and straightened herself to face Pierre.

She flung her arms behind his head and that freed Pierre's other hand to roam around on her back. He made the most of it. With one hand busy kneading her butt cheek, he massaged her back with the other all the way up until it had reached the nape of her neck. He applied pressure on her head and pulled her further into his mouth.

They were making out heavily in front of me. Instead of getting uncomfortable, I was enjoying the show. Well, so was Frederic Jr.

Their make-out session ended in a giggle and laugh. Then Elena got up and went to the kitchen to get the bowl of chips she had earlier wanted to fetch.

Upon return, Pierre pulled her on his lap again. This time, instead of facing Pierre, Elena chose to sit sideways leaning on the side of the sofa and Pierre's arm.

Pierre, with his free hand, played around Elena's body. She would writhe and squirm when he would reach a sensitive territory. The wine and the playing were doing wonders in lowering inhibitions further.

There came a point when all Pierre was doing, with his free hand, was kneading her breast from on top of her dress. She had stopped swatting his hand away and let him play. All this went on for a good thirty minutes that she stayed on his lap.

Our conversation had reduced considerably as well.

I was in a mind-numbing state of lust. I did not know how to respond to this situation playing out in front of me. I had always had a thing for Elena. Seeing her in this state was torturing my dick which was now aching to burst out.

I gathered enough courage, against my will to sit and watch their foreplay, and tried to stand up and bid 'good night' to them.

Pierre exclaimed, "wo..wo..woah, my friend, where are you going?'

Before I could answer, he moved up carrying Elena. He staggered a little bit - even in the couple of steps he took, and plonked her in my lap, asking, "Here, hold her. I will take a leak and come back." As if keeping her down on the sofa would break her. Elena and I laughed at Pierre's antics and the unintentional consequence they caused.

Once on my lap, Elena curled her hand behind my neck to steady herself. I automatically pulled one behind her to support her back to prop her up.

With bare inches between our faces, the next part was inevitable. With years of subdued feelings, days of excitement in my loins, and a few glasses of wine to top it, I did what the moment was begging for.

I bent forward towards her lips, and thankfully she raised her mouth to meet mine halfway.

Elena's free hand moved up to hold my cheek and our lips mashed together for a nice, wet, long-overdue kiss.

I was encouraged when Elena opened her lips a little, inviting my tongue inside. Enthusiastically, I followed through. My tongue went inside her moist lips. She welcomed me inside her mouth with eagerness and let me play in her mouth for a while. Then she started sucking my tongue and moaned, "mmmmm."

My free hand, I realized, was not content with just the kissing and found what Pierre was enjoying a while earlier. I took hold of her left breast and started to squeeze it - slowly at first and soon rapidly enough in sync with my tongue.

Elena's moans confirmed whatever I was doing was pleasant, "mmmmm....mmmm."

At some point, Elena decided to move into my mouth and see what was there. She was welcomed with zest, and I sucked her tongue to tell her that. My hand slowed the kneading of her tit and my fingers found the erect nipple through the dress. I started to roll the nub between my fingers and got the right response in my mouth.

She moaned even more pleasurably, "MMMMMMMMMMM."

As I was playing with his wife, Pierre came back from the washroom. He decided to join the fun on my lap. Barely minutes after he must have zipped up, he zipped himself down again. Slowly he unbuckled and pulled his trousers off. He lowered the boxer and let it fall to the ground.

Elena and I barely paid attention to the third party. Her hand was coursing through my hair to gain access as far inside my mouth as possible.

When his dick was completely unencumbered, Pierre gave it a few pulls and stepped closer to us. His movement did not spook us out but his state of undress did surprise me.

Elena and I unplugged from each other's mouths. Pierre took another step forward and was inches away from her. Elena rolled her head sideways and looked up. Her hand came out from behind my head, and she used it to hold onto Pierre's erection.

She turned a few more inches and kissed its head. Then she licked it before taking the head in her mouth.

Elena adjusted a few more inches to raise herself to get his cock inside her mouth but she stayed in my lap. Her other hand was behind my shoulder just as one of my hands was behind her back supporting her now to suck her husband's cock.

Thankfully, my other hand was free to do whatever it pleased. It had been playing with Elena's tit earlier, and I let it remain there continuing to do just that.

Elena sucked Pierre's cock and slowly jerked her head up and down on his cock. Her grip on the base of his dick also enabled the jerking motion.

What happened next was inevitable. Pierre's cock started spewing jizz and the first string hit the back of her throat. The following ones remained in her mouth as she gurgled the first one down. His hips jerked, not allowing her to let go of the cock from her mouth.

"ungh, ungh, ungh," exclaimed Pierre as he came in his wife's mouth, who was sitting on his friend's lap.

My palm slowed the assault on her tit as she struggled to gulp down the liquid from Pierre's cock.

Even when Pierre had given all of the jizz from his cock, she kept sucking him until he was soft and clean.

Pierre's knees must have buckled because he bent down and kneeled where he was standing. His body loosened.

On his knees, trying to catch his breath, Pierre was now at eye level with Elena's breasts. I removed my hand spontaneously. He saw me move the hand away and smiled.

He pulled his hand up and dragged the dress from Elena's shoulder so as to release the tit. Elena lay on my lap, with a bare breast, which by now had turned red after all the hand treatment Pierre and I had given it.

Elena's position between Pierre kneeling on the floor and me holding her up was tempting for both of us. Pierre took the lead and bent forward on the tit, and started sucking it slowly. Elena, on impulse, wrapped her hand, with which she was holding Pierre's dick, behind his head and pulled him encouragingly to suck her nipple.

She turned her head towards me to look into my eyes filled with lust and need. I bent forward and dived back on her lips. I kissed her moist lips. I did not care that her mouth was laden with Pierre's cum.

All of us were moaning heavily, me in Elena's mouth, Pierre on her nipple, and Elena in my mouth.

"mmMMM....mmmm...UUMMMMM," One of us louder than the other two.

My free hand, which was earlier busy mauling her boob - now conceded to her husband - was looking for new territory to conquer. It found a very wet and pulsing pussy down below.

I palmed her pussy mound and through her panties proceeded to squeeze it. The length of my palm captured the full area of her pussy lips. She went ecstatic.

"MMMMMM, mmmm, MMMMM," Elena moaned even louder with each squeeze. Her hand behind Pierre's head grabbed a few hairs as her passion grew stronger. The triple assault on her mouth, her boob, and her pussy was too much for her.

At some point she decided, enough was enough and she could bear it no more, she shirked both of us away. Reluctantly, I gave up sucking her luscious lips. Even more reluctantly Pierre struggled to give up on her nipple. She practically had to pull my hand out of her pussy that I was squeezing like a lemon.