Cross My Heart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If the message was supposed to calm me, It did quite the opposite. I could not call the number back, it was masked. I called Charlie. He did not respond. No redirects to voicemail either. I redialled, with the same result. I checked my emails, and found none from Mr. Meier.

I got up from the chair and started to pace around in my office, trying to think and decide what to do. It dawned on me, I was pretty much doing nothing. It was Angiola who was doing all the grunt work and I was kind of supposed to just follow the lead.

But it was my life's work. My family's firm. I wouldn't have it like that. I could not be expected to sit back. I decided to go to Angiola's office in search of Charlie and some answers.

Before I could reach their office, I got a call back from Charlie, "I apologize for not being able to take your call, Frederic. I was on a long VC call with Angiola and the lawyers."

"That's all right. I was worried. I am almost at your office, just a couple of minutes away." I announced as if I was expected there.

Charlie thought for a moment and then said, "Sure, you are welcome. I will let the front desk know you are coming in."

Fifteen minutes later, I was sitting in front of Charlie and staring into the small cup of espresso, unable to pick it and gulp the black liquid that was reminding of the blank, numb stage of my mind.

Charlie clarified the details of a couple of meetings they have had earlier that day, "Angiola met with Mr. Meier earlier in the afternoon. The result was not a success. But we changed strategy later in the afternoon and squeezed Mr. Meier into a corner whilst upping the offer. Suffice to say, he seems to be on board. Have you received any email from Mr. Meier?"

I moved my head in denial. I rechecked my phone to see if there was an email from him, "No," I reconfirmed.

"It's okay," Charlie said calmly, "I am sure he must be consulting his lawyers as we speak. We have done our homework, he will certainly send you an email. He has less than one week before our offer expires on him."

Was I supposed to feel perked up? Charlie certainly seemed to think so.

What it meant was equity in my company was going to change hands for another investor. If I did not buy Meier out, Angiola would, which would jack up her stake in my company to thirty percent. This was good news on the face of it.

After a few inconsequential questions, I realized Charlie did not have much to add for me, except for the fact that we have to wait for Meier's email to me with an offer and for me to pass that offer away without accepting it. I, of course, had the option to take the offer, but I did not have the resources.

Charlie did insist on one thing though, "Do not instantly reply to Mr. Meier's email, else he would get an impression this is a coordinated effort between yourself and Angiola. He is already going to get a hefty premium from Angiola. Any rapid moves on your part might up his expectations."

It made sense. I asked, "So, what do you want me to do?"

"I'd say, once you have received the buyout offer, first let me know immediately. And then, just lay low for forty-eight hours. We want you to let the offer deadline expire, instead of going into discussions with him."

He knew any chance of me taking Meier's offer was out of the question. Then, Charlie mentioned Meier was getting 'a hefty premium'.

I drove back, zoned out in my mind. By the time I reached home, it was nine pm. I was famished and took out some leftovers and heated my dinner.

Around ten, I video-called Dorina. She picked up instantly. From what looked like she was alone and I asked immediately, "Dorina, what's going on? What are you doing in Paris? I want you here, with me."

Dorina, amused by my demand, said, "I wanted to spend time with Angiola. She was coming to Paris and asked if I wanted to come along. I said yes." She shrugged, adding, "I love this place, it's fantastic. Angiola said we might have to stay back a couple of more days in Paris."

Nothing in her voice conveyed remorse, stress, or duress.

"Dor, a lot is happening. I want you by my side, please." I insisted.

Before she could shoot me down, from what her expression reflected, the door behind her opened, and Angiola walked in buck-naked. Two for two. This was the second time in as many days that I had seen her naked. Drop dead gorgeous, goddess-like beauty with perked up breasts, pick areolae, slim waist, about five foot five height, and now since she was facing the camera, I could see her pussymound - bare completely. I could not see between her thighs but I am sure she must be pretty pink on her pussy lips.

'Damn,' I thought.

Instead of getting under a sheet or rushing back towards the door that she had just come from, she stepped forward and held Dorina from behind. Her hands wrapped around Dorina's waist and she kissed Dorina's neck a few times, making Dorina giggle.

"Let me talk to him," Angiola said, taking the phone from Dorina's hand, who willingly handed the phone to a naked Angiola.

Without any hesitation, Angiola started talking business with me, "I hope you spoke with Charlie," she asked, without pulling the phone close enough to span her boobs out.

I had a close-up view of her breasts and up. Instead of saying something and risking a squeak, where I should have said 'yes', I nodded.

Behind her, Dorina opened the door Angiola had come out from and entered. It must have been a bathroom, I assumed.

She added, "The progress is positive. We should have the desired result in the next couple of days. Relax, Frederic, I have it under control."

As she spoke, she perched the phone on a table, possibly with some object behind it to keep the camera upright. She then stepped back and sat on the bed. Now I had her full naked view on the phone.

She crossed a leg blocking my view of her quim, and leaving the upper half of her deliciously naked body for me to see.

She asked, " I hope you have received an email from Meier?"

I was still unsure of how I might sound. Without risking it, I nodded in confirmation again.

She nodded back, and then said, "The fellow wouldn't be able to sleep with the offer he has on hand. So let's keep him simmering for a day or two before signing him on and giving him the satisfaction."

I already knew from Meier's email I had received that his ten percent had been pegged at eighteen million. That was, at the very least, one and a half times what his equity stake was worth. There was no way I could give him a buyout.

The door behind her opened even as Angiola was explaining to me, "Once the deadline has expired, we would be able to buy him o......"

Before she could complete the sentence, an equally naked Dorina came out of the door behind her and walked on her knees on the bed toward Angiola. Her lips went straight into Angiola's neck and her hand cupped Angiola's cheek. Her other hand swirled around Angiola's ribs and climbed up to softly grasp the right tit from below.

Angiola gave a shallow moan before her eyes rolled up in pleasure from Dorina's lips. She leaned her head back and Dorina left the neck to claim Angiola's lips.

Their kiss was aggressive, and they relaxed once Dorina realized she already had the prize and she need not rush. Dorina's tongue snaked inside Angiola's mouth, leading to a tongue-duel between them.

Dorina made way for Angiola to lean back, her head parking on Dorina's shoulder as they made way for better access inside each other's mouths, forgetting me. Dorina's fingers moved up towards the pink, hard nipple, and rolled it in between her thumb and index finger, getting a louder moan of approval from Angiola in her mouth, "MMMMUUMMM."

Angiola had to unclasp her legs as she leaned back to accommodate Dorina, and the move automatically opened her legs partially for me to see. Her pussy-lips were now in plain view for me to admire. I was conflicted, about what to etch in my memory, her pink pussy lips or her beautiful melons being mauled into glory by Dorina, or her long and lean neck that craned to let Dorina kiss her lips.

"MMMMM.....OOOO,,,uuu...mmmm," incoherent moans, coming out mixed as they enjoyed each other's response.

As passions rose, Dorina shuffled aside and let Angiola fall back even more. It opened Angiola's thighs a bit more. I could now see her pussy lips pulsing. Her legs hung from the side of the bed, one higher than the other.

"UUUM...uuu...mmmm," another round of mixed moans, one of them louder than the other.

My mind was going numb with excitement.

Dorina, having got Angiola on her back, moved from Angiola's side and got on top of her. She parked her knees on either side of Angiola's hips and bent forward to seize Angiola's lips with her own. This part I could not see clearly, but what I could plainly see was Dorina's tush. Her butt cheeks had opened up as she leaned forward on Angiola. Her bare pussy had aligned right on top of Angiola's pussy-mound. As they moaned into each other's mouths, I was left to compare the two most beautiful pussies I had ever seen, up close on the phone. In the current video call mode I could not zoom in, and on impulse I drew the phone near my eyes for a better look.

Their kissing session got them only hotter, as Dorina started to grind her pussy into Angiola's. Their moans were now clearer, "mmmm....MMMMMOOO....mmmm."

As their moans and grunts grew louder each passing second, Dorina decided to change tack and started pulling back down - towards me. She obviously was leaving Angiola's mouth and kissed her way down as she slipped back. Upon reaching Angiola's breasts, she stopped and spent plenty of time there. The shifting of her head and shoulders told me she was giving due importance to both the tits on Angiola's chest.

The shifting and squirming told me Angiola liked what Dorina was doing to her.

Somewhere in between all this I had taken my dick out and was gripping it tightly.

By the time Dorina slipped off Angiola and was kneeling between her thighs, I was rampantly jerking. Dorina patiently pulled each of Angiola's legs on her shoulders, raising the butt just enough to level with her mouth. She started kissing her way inside. Angiola's wriggle under Dorina's able mouth was sufficient to signal the fun she was having.

From my vantage, all I could see was one of the two peaks rising and falling on Angiola's chest, as she lay back and sigh in pleasure. Her moans, now coherent, sang praises, "Oh, Dor.....Please...MMMMM, oooh." Near the phone was Dorina kneeling between her thighs, even as she tried to unsuccessfully lock her ankles behind Dorina in an attempt to pull her inward. She could manage to create some pressure behind Dorina's back and convey her need. Dorina willingly complied.

"unnnhggg, aaah, ohhhh," came Angiola's cries of pleasure.

Dorina's head jerked further, as she attacked Angiola's clitoris.

"Dorrrrr....ooooh, aaaaah, uuuuuunghhh," Angiola expressed her gratitude.

Encouraged, Dorina put more passion into her tonguing and got the first stream of liquid juice from Angiola.

"AAANNNNNGHHHH, UUUNNNGHH" came the cries from the bed.

Dorina must have loved what Angiola gave her because she slurped and slurped until Angiola was just heaving and whimpering.

Dorina was not done, she slowly cleaned the pussy and licked around. Angiola had loosened her legs behind Dorina and I was confident she was now content and relaxing - possibly enjoying this after-orgasm laid-back licking.

Dorina plunged her lips back onto Angiola's pussy and dove the tongue inside again for another round. For courtesy, she brought her hand up and squeezed Angiola's butt cheek to make way for her finger. The way Angiola was moving her legs signaled the action between her thighs was changing gear and it had caught her by surprise.

The fact was that the tonguing must have been pleasurable but what changed dimensions was Dorina's thumb going inside Angiola's ass crown. This blew up Angiola into another stratosphere. She jerked even as Dorina's thumb had just reached only a nail-length inside.

"OOOOHHHHHHHhhhhhhh......." Angiola gave a loud grunt and then her throat went silent, and her mouth remained open in what was an orgasmic peak for her.

I was shooting string after string in the general direction of the pair in front, as I jacked off with one hand, even while I had the phone in the other hand, just a foot away from my eyes.

The surprise of a thumb in her ass made Angiola cum instantly again into a waiting Dorina's mouth. Angiola's hips jerked and writhed under Dorina's able mouth - the tormentor - was satisfied for the time being.

Angiola lay limp after the back to back orgasms. A content Dorina slithered up, kissing and licking her way on top of Angiola. When she was back, aligned on top, Dorina leaned forward to kiss Angiola and return a portion of the juices she had just collected from her pussy. Angiola must have wanted it obviously because her arms wrapped around Dorina's neck and pulled in the lips that had only just left her pussy.

They kissed and played with each other's tongues as Dorina lay full-weight on Angiola. All I could see was the two pussies, one pulsing and glistening wet and the other leaking liquid gold.

If Angiola returned the favor with Dorina, I could not say because I got disconnected. My phone's battery went low, and it had started blinking somewhere around the time when Dorina was pleasuring Angiola through her pussy. I scampered for putting it on charge, with my trousers around my knees. In the fumble, I disconnected the call and cursed myself for the rest of the night.

Friday, July 5, 2019

I met with Charlie the next day. I had texted him early in the morning upon receipt of the email from Meier. Late in the afternoon, Charlie came to my office, where we met over coffee.

He seemed pleased that things were going as planned. He sure seemed in control of the plan's execution and, for all I know, maybe even the design.

Charlie said, "Do not reply until tomorrow night. Let the deadline expire."

I asked, "Aren't you worried that I could take up Meier's offer?"

Charlie smiled, and replied confidently, "Frederic, It is your company. If you have the resources to secure your interests you should do it. In fact, it would save us millions if you go ahead and take up Mr. Meier's offer to buy him out."

If I thought I could get away with any pretenses, I was wrong. The situation was very clear.

"For whatever reasons..." he paused, then, "...Angiola has chosen to back you, and that means there is now definitely going to be little that will come in the way of securing the stakeholders interests," Charlie declared.

I simply nodded.

Then belatedly, I asked, "What's next?" giving in to Angiola and her team's chalked-out game plan.

"We have placed an offer to Mr. Meier that is good for one week. Once your deadline expires he would consult his lawyers and they would double check if there is no other conflict before contacting us. They may also be doing it simultaneously." Charlie explained.

"In one week, the ten percent stake of Mr. Meier will be purchased by Angiola," Charlie added.

Charlie was an American finance whiz who had spent his time in investment banking in New York and then in London. Angiola had been his client when she offered him an opportunity he could not deny. That was four years ago.

"Why a week?" I asked tentatively.

"That's the maximum it could take. I am going to be working with our lawyers and our advisor from tomorrow, now that Mr. Meier has triggered the buy-out option. So the ball is in play as of now." Charlie was on his home turf, and this was his wheelhouse - striking deals and going through with mergers and acquisitions.

"And Mr. Meier?" I asked.

"Mr. Meier, as of today, is in Paris trying to meet Angiola. He has, what looks like, other agendas as well for which he is seeking Angiola's help." Charlie updated me.

"un..huh," I nodded as if I understood that part.

"Angiola is staying back in Paris, so Mr. Meier can stay away from your other two investors. Just so that there aren't any unforeseen moves if they come together," Charlie added further, "Not that it bothers us."

It was becoming difficult for me to govern the company with what was happening around me. I stayed back until late at the office finishing up some pending tasks and returned home around eight pm.

I had ordered a dinner delivery from Smood. After dinner, I called Dorina. She did not pick. It went to her voicemail. I said nothing.

A short while later, I sent her a text, and her reply came shortly thereafter, 'We are going to a party. Will be late. Talk later.'

I decided to sleep. The anxiety of all the action around me was getting to my nerves. I tossed and turned helplessly before falling asleep out of exhaustion.

Saturday, July 6, 2019

The next day was 'The Day' for me to respond to Meier. I had no plans to respond. Saturday's were a holiday from work and I thought of relaxing at home for a day. The anxiety of it all got to me as the deadline of seven pm came close.

I called Dorina in the afternoon and got her voicemail instead. I left her a text.

I called Charlie twice before he called me back at around four, "Hey, Frederic. All good?" asking me the reason for calling.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you want me to do something. Meier's deadline expires at seven today." I asked.

Without any sign of exasperation, Charlie replied, "Frederic, we have discussed the plan. Let's stick to our parts. Stay cool and relax. We have things under control." I could almost sense his irritation, but the reply I got was a calm, polished response.

I got out of the house around six and aimlessly went in the direction of my childhood friend, Pierre. Both of us were tight, but I had decided not to discuss what was happening, but he sensed I was tense about something. Pierre was already aware of my worries about the struggles with Joop.

Pierre, his wife - Elena, and I had studied together in college. Before that, Pierre and I also attended the same school. As a matter of fact, it was Elena and I who should have been together. In college, I was head over heels in love with her. Elena was a very unpretentious, simple girl, extremely elegant and soft-spoken; she chose Pierre over me.

Elena was obviously not expecting me, and that's the reason I caught her in an evening dress that was way too revealing to be worn in front of me.

I kissed her cheek as she greeted me, shuffling a little to straighten her dress.

As I relaxed in their drawing room, she said, "Please excuse me, I will go change and come back."

My response was, "Not on my account, please."

She turned and smiled at my cheeky response. Pierre smirked at my harmless comment.

Pierre, Elena and I drank until late, and we ate dinner together at his home.

Seeing an old flame in a revealing dress stoked some fire in my loins. All through the evening, I sheepishly avoided looking toward her.

I promised Pierre that I would come back in a couple of days to discuss details. I was open enough with Pierre to tell him about the business deal I was going through but avoided discussing business in front of Elena.

I reached home around half past ten and the first thing I did was video-call Dorina. She did not pick up.

Sunday, July 7, 2019

I woke up rather fresh considering the pressure I had slept under. And it was Dorina's call that woke me up.

I picked it up without realizing it was a video call. Dorina was returning my call from the previous evening.

"Hi, Dorina?" I asked, putting the phone to my ear.

"yes. Frederic. Phone in front, Frederic," Dorina reminded me that it was a video call.

I turned the phone in front and checked out the images on my phone.