Cross My Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena opened another bottle of wine, leaned towards me to fill my glass, and then turned to Pierre, filling his. As she filled his glass, Pierre pulled her onto his lap, unable to resist his wife. She had to raise the glass and bottle away from between them, or else it would have spilled down. Her hands full, could not resist his gropes. He pawed at her butt and turned her around to kiss her. She had to lean back on the side of the sofa, and he in turn bent forward on her lips.

Their kiss kept going for quite a while as I witnessed a lewd performance of foreplay between husband and wife. Her hands were in the air, holding the bottle in one hand and the glass in the other.

When they broke off the kiss, Elena did not get off Pierre's lap and his hand never came off her boob. They did turn their heads to face me though. Elena leaned sideways, first to keep the glass on the side table and then to switch the bottle to her right hand. Then she set the bottle down on the same table. Her left hand behind his shoulder steadied her posture.

For me to witness Elena on Pierre's lap, halfway stretched with her arm behind his neck and his hand comfortably squeezing her tit, was less strange than I thought it would be.

One of them picked the conversation where we had left, and none of us found the situation weird. Every few minutes, Pierre would pull Elena up a little and kiss her forcefully. His hand picked up the pace of the squeeze. At some point, the thin piece of her tight spaghetti strap gave up and fell off her shoulder. Pierre helped release the struggling boob into the open air and let it breathe. Realizing that the boob was now bare, Pierre found it appropriate to suck on it and left her mouth to plaster his lips on Elena's nipple.

Things were going a bit further than expected. Even though I was loving every moment of it, I felt like an intruder with a rock-hard dick. As silent as possible, I tried to get up. Then I made an error, I looked into Elena's droopy eyes.

As soon as she saw me get up, she extended her hand toward me, to stop me from going. She said, "Fred......"

This alerted Pierre whose head was buried in Elena's breasts. Once he realized that I was getting up, he spontaneously got up.

With Elena in his arms, he wobbled a couple of steps and placed Elena in my lap, asking "Hold onto her. I'll take a leak and come back." Elena found it amusing that Pierre had managed to repeat the antics like the week earlier. I was turning white, on the other hand.

The subsequent actions were reflexive. My arm behind Elena to prop her up, her arm behind my neck to hold herself steady.

What was most certainly not reflex but impulse was what happened thereafter.

With mere inches of space between her lips and my face, flashing memories of the extreme pleasure crept into my mind as it must have with her.

Surely the wine had had some effect on us, but the playfulness of lust was fresh in the mind.

Elena took the chance and raised herself a few inches, I needed little encouragement and bent down to take her lips. Our kiss was forceful, hot, moist, and passionate.

In every manner of speaking, it was an endorsement that neither of us regretted what we had done or were doing.

One kiss led to another, and I was inside her mouth by the third kiss. My hand found her tit that Pierre had exposed. She welcomed me inside her mouth with eagerness and let my tongue dance around. She started sucking my tongue and moaned her approval. I increased the pressure. My hand played with her tit, and I pulled my fingers around her nipple to squeeze it, roll it, and play with it. She went ecstatic and moaned even more in my mouth.

"mmmmmmm..." she crooned.

Elena entered my mouth and her tentative tongue explored familiar territory. My mouth welcomed her with enthusiasm and sucked her tongue. My fingers were playing with her nipple like strumming a guitar and she liked it. She moaned in my mouth, thanking me, "MMMM...MMMM...mmm..."

I had no idea when Pierre came back. I was kissing Elena with my eyes closed, enjoying every millisecond of every moment.

All we both heard was Pierre unbuckling and unzipping. As we both opened our eyes and unplugged our mouths for a gasp of air, there stood Pierre with his rock-hard dick inches away from Elena.

Like earlier, Elena looked towards me and smiled. I relaxed my arm behind her to level her with Pierre's cock. Retaining one arm behind my shoulder, she loosened the other from behind my neck and grasped Pierre's cock.

Seconds later, his cock had vanished deep inside Elena's mouth and Pierre let out a content groan. After giving him a diligent batch of licks, Elena did not take long before bobbing her head slowly up and down on Pierre's cock. Her hand squeezed the base of his cock to add to his pleasure and mess up his rhythm. Pierre's dick was her territory, and she knew every response of his member.

Pierre moaned in pleasure, "uungh."

I had to pull my hand from between them, away from her reddened tit. I found another area worth exploring down below.

I found no reason to be modest now and started to open the buttons of Elena's tiny hotpants. As she jerked her head on Pierre's cock I opened the button on her waistband. Her slow luxurious blowjob gave me sufficient time to loosen all four of the buttons. Seconds later, I pressed my palm on her belly and pushed it inside, maneuvering under the waistband of her thin panty.

Gooey moistness welcomed my fingers as they traversed her pussymound to reach her lips. I went all the way and covered her pussy with my palm.

Elena let out a light moan, "mmm." I wonder if it was my hand on her pussy or if it was the pleasure she was getting from Pierre's cock in her mouth.

I took it as an approval of my exploring hand. Encouraged, I squeezed Elena's full pussy from outside with the length of my palm to announce to her I was there. I felt a mild jerk in her hips appreciating the gesture. I repeated it once more to welcome her. She replied with another moan, a longer one, "mmmmmmmmmm."

If the last time around in a similar situation was spontaneous, this time around it was Deja Vu. Each of us wanted it, desired it.

Realizing where we were headed, Elena slowed the sucking and increased the squeezing. It slowed Pierre's climb into climax. It provided me with better access to her pussy. I used the opportunity and drove two of my fingers inside Elena. She all but froze on Pierre's cock, stopping the sucking in response to my maneuvers inside her pussy.

Elena gasped, "mmmmmmmm."

I fingered around and she started to writhe on my lap. Her sucking stopped even though her hand grasped Pierre's cock. She kept him inside her mouth.

She squeezed her pussy on my fingers and groaned, "UMMMMNNGGHH."

As the experience of double penetration settled in her mind, she restarted sucking Pierre. Her mind was getting messed up in crazy lust.

She must have already cum once because I was getting way too much wetness on my fingers.

I cannot be sure, but I suspect it was Elena who, knowing Pierre's trigger points, made him ejaculate soon thereafter. She had changed the pace a little, and not much later he was spewing cum in her mouth.

Pierre grunted, "Unnngh...Unnngh." releasing string after string of his cum inside Elena's mouth as she lay on my lap.

My hand inside her pussy did not slow the commotion it was creating inside her.

Pierre fell back and took a few steps back to plunge onto the sofa where he had been originally sitting.

For the sake of continuity, I kept playing inside her pussy. Her mouth now free of intrusion, moaned freely "MMMMMM...mmmm...MMMMM." With each plunge of my finger, Elena moaned louder, giving me her approval.

There was a reason she had dried out Pierre moments earlier and it was that she could not bear it anymore. She pushed my hand away and stumbled off my lap. My hand behind her supported her to stand up.

Seconds later, she dragged her hotpants off and waited for me to follow suit. I took as little time as possible to shirk off the trousers until my ankles and sit back down again.

If there was a Deja Vu, there was none better than this.

Elena pulled one leg up, planted her knee on one side, and then did the same with her other knee. She dragged her knees outside my thighs to pull forward.

My hands automatically went around her waist to support her.

Elena brought her hand down, caught hold of my cock, and placed it at the entrance of her pussy.

Unlike how I guessed she would descend desperately onto my cock, she chose to go down at a leisurely pace. She enjoyed every inch of the drop, looked straight into my eyes, talking to my eyes, asking me if I was regretting any of it. I most certainly was not. My grip on her waist confirmed to her what my eyes told her. My hands were helping her lower as slowly as she wanted.

The languid pace she chose was better than anything I had experienced. Elena was so hot and wet that the temperature of the portion of my cock that was yet to go in was different from the portion that was already inside her. It was a pleasure beyond explanation.

Before long Elena hit bottom and started to spasm and jerk. Her first orgasm around my cock was fulfilling and calm, not violent and fierce.

Elena did not let out any moans or groans. She savored the moment in silence, with her closed eyes, her pussy squeezing, pulsing around my cock.

Eventually, she relaxed and leaned forward. We embraced and sat like that for a good minute or two until she was ready to rock and buck again. Her hands flung behind my neck as she sat on my cock, in my lap. Her breasts mashed into my chest, and her head rested on my shoulder. Every few seconds, she clenched her pussy on my cock for a light squeeze.

As her energies replenished she restarted the bucking and jerking. For this round, she wanted a good fuck. She rose and fell and then again rose and fell on my cock, letting my cock pull out and fill her again and again. Her arms took support on my shoulders as she fucked my cock.

I held her waist to assist as much as she wanted.

Elena was near her next orgasm and gave a guttural grunt that announced she was cumming, "UUUUUUNNNNGHHH."

That was how close she was to cumming. Her mind must have been doing tricks with her because she was bucking like this was the last fuck of her lifetime.

She orgasmed with fervor and her pussy pulsed on my cock as if they were made for each other.

"MMMUUUUUUNNNGHH," we groaned together.

I sprayed my first thread into her pussy and then followed it with a second. Each spurt made her flinch and squeeze her pussy to slurp what I gave her. My juices must have hit the right spots because she fell forward and wrapped her arms around my neck and jerked violently until her body settled after the orgasm. She crooned, "oooommmm...uuuummmm..."

Pierre watched us, admiring the lovemaking from across the room on his sofa, as I caressed Elena's bare and soft back to help her relax. Her delightful boobs squeezed in my chest sending pleasant throbs of her heart to mine.

After she had caught her breath, Elena pulled her head away from my shoulder and looked into my eyes. If she was looking for any regret, she didn't find any. She clasped her arms again behind my head and planted a kiss on my lips. Unable to hold the kiss for long, she opened her mouth to catch her breath, breaking off in a light giggle.

There was no going back from what had just happened. Despite all the humdrum, I had just fucked Elena once again, in front of Pierre, in their home, in the same fashion as I had earlier.

I guess it was Elena who eased tensions from the silence, by laughing at the situation. Pierre, with his rock-hard dick in hand, joined in soon after. I joined with a chuckle.

I bunked in their guest room again that night, like I had the previous week. It was almost twelve. That I was amazed, was saying very little of how I felt.

'Pierre must be giving it hard to Elena,' I thought. Post our lovemaking session, Elena and I had left Pierre with a rock-hard dick.

For the next hour and a half, I lay silently, tossed and turned, trying to figure out my next move. It was all moot because I heard the guest room door open, and in walked Elena.

A dim ray of light from behind her announced Elena's presence in the guest room. It was either from another room or the corridor perhaps. Elena made a couple of movements and off came her nightgown on the floor. Naked as the day she was born, she put her knee on the bed and climbed in. I silently watched in amazement as she crawled towards me. On impulse, I opened my arm for her.

Elena snuggled next to me and attached her entire body to mine and then calmly explained her presence, "Just want to ensure you don't slip out in the middle of the night."

I had gone to bed only in my boxers, and Elena lay completely naked in my arms. I turned to face her and looked into her eyes. The night light was very dim. With mere inches between us, the sparkle in her eyes was unmistakable.

We started kissing and embracing. She raised her knee on my hip, opening her thighs. My leg naturally went between her thighs, and the top of my thigh found her pussy lips.

Elena opened her lips asking me to enter her. Languidly I licked my way inside her mouth. My arm under her neck pulled her toward me, and my other hand caressed her back with an open palm.

Elena's warm and cushiony breasts mashed into my chest, her hard nipples poking me softly.

My roaming hand moved freely behind her back and stopped only when it possessed a firm, round bun on her ass. I squeezed to tell her I liked it.

Elena's hand in my hair pulled me in her mouth harder to reciprocate her feelings. My tongue stroked hers, and we went for a playful duel.

My rock-hard dick was poking her belly. I adjusted to lay it across her pussy between her thighs. The gap between our bellies lessened.

We were in no rush, we had all night and the concentration was completely on kissing and appreciating each other. Our tongues interchanged roles plenty of times. At one time she was in my mouth exploring the reaches of my mouth and then I went back into hers. Another time we would just keep kissing with our lips. Elena would suck my lips, only to concede when I sucked her lips. We went on kissing and licking each other for the longest time.

I had no recollection of which one of us had taken my boxers off, but they weren't there when my cock met her pussy. Elena's hips, at some point, started to grind on my cock. I realized what she wanted next but I was unwilling to let her mouth off from mine just yet. I adjusted and pulled my ass a little, my cock pulled away from her pussy until just the tip remained near the lips. She stretched her leg further and raised her hip sideways. We were in sync. The head of the cock was between her very wet pussy lips. Neither of us needed a hand to guide my cock in. All I was required to do was push. That's what I did.

"mmmmm...."Elena gave a long moan of appreciation.

Earlier in the evening, Elena had shown the pleasurable way of smooth, slow lovemaking. I picked from where Elena had left. Once inside her pussy, I let my cock relax and slide in calmly. The way Elena's pussy responded meant she was happy with the pace I was at. She squeezed the insides of her pussy and slowly pulled my cock in, a millimeter for every tug.

Our lips stayed attached and we played along with our tongues. My hand on her bun put the pressure to pull Elena on my cock. As I neared the hilt, her moaning in my mouth increased.

"mmmmmmm..." she crooned.

Our groins had desires of their own. Even while I was enjoying kissing Elena very much, our hips started to move in fuck motion.

I decided that we deserved to play it out better and detached my lips from hers. Somehow she knew what was going to happen. Intuitively, Elena pulled her leg away from my hip and drew her hip back. As she turned to lay on her back, my cock begrudgingly slipped out from her pussy. My hand loosened the hold on her bum and she straightened on her back, opening her legs.

I rose on my elbow and pulled myself up to climb in between her thighs. Settling my knees between her thighs, I bent forward on my palms. I searched for her eyes in the dim light and saw a need-filled invitation.

Elena brought her hand down to hold my cock and placed it on her entrance one more time. I leaned forward to take her lips again and shoved inside her pussy one more time. Syncing the dual entry had an instant effect on her mind and her body. Elena moaned her pleasure in my mouth one more time, "mmmmmmm..."

I lowered myself, placing my elbows next to her and gaining deeper access inside her pussy. I kissed her mouth, turning my hands to her head. I pulled out almost the entire length before plunging back in. Using just my hips as far as possible, I stayed glued to Elena's lips. Elena flung her hands behind my back and pulled my neck and shoulder towards her. I started making ardent love to her with my tongue and my cock. She tried to pull a leg behind my lower back but the movement on my hips didn't let the leg stay in one place. As a result, her one leg wavered in the air, as I pushed and pulled from her pussy.

Her moaning picked up in my mouth, "mmm mmm...uuummm....uuu mmm" she sang with each thrust.

As my plunges and pulls became rapid it became difficult to keep our lips attached. We compromised and concentrated on making love.

The urgency turned the lovemaking into full-scale fucking and her moans became grunts, "Unnngh...UNNNGH...UNGHHH."

The door left open by Elena for Pierre's benefit was achieving its purpose.

With the edge off from the earlier session, I was going to last longer than I would have in another situation. I slowed my pace to calm down, Elena was furious and she clawed my back to pull me deeper. She was on edge and another couple of thrusts would have gotten her off the cliff.

My well-timed reduction of pace calmed her a little but left her sexually furious. I pacified her by taking her lips again with mine. Even if she felt it was ill-timed, she kissed me with passion. After a lengthy kissing session, I picked the pace of my lovemaking. She responded with a grateful moan, "mmmmmmmmuuuuuu....."

I plunged and pulled with ease. Our lips unclasped and she started to grunt, "Unnngh... Unnngh..."

It did not take long before I was repeatedly knocking her innards with the tip of my cock. The rhythmic pumping had the desired effect and the decibel level of Elena's grunts was proof of that, "UNNNGH...UNGHHH...UNGHHH...UNGHHH"

I too was carried away and heaved a grunt, "NGH..."

Just when I had carried Elena to the hilt, it was time for another deliberate deceleration. I was only grateful Elena did not have an object near her hand else I was sure to receive a concussion. She was going ballistic.

Elena clasped my hair in her hand and pulled. She started to buck on her own with my cock inside her. As I pulled back, she raised her butt to refuse me the drawback. Her groan was louder, completely disapproving of my strategy. She was on an even sharper edge than she was earlier and I was depriving her of a climbdown that she craved for. Her pussy was leaking but she wasn't cumming. She was near but she was yet to orgasm.

I had raised my hips high away from Elena. She was not able to keep my dick deep inside her where she needed it. Her raising her hips also did not help -- my cock remained no more than an inch inside her. She squeezed her pussy lips to tug my cock in, without success. If she was furious earlier, she was enraged now.

To divert the sexual energy, I came down on her lips. Once again she obliged, hungrily making love to my lips and tongue instead of my cock. A minute or so later, she was calm and expecting me to restart the lovemaking. Her legs reached behind me with zeal and she managed to get one leg far enough behind me, trying to pull me deep inside her. I obliged by going deeper now that we both were off from the edge.